Family secrets: Brotherlove

LorneLyon

First of all, as warning. This story contains incest and male lactation.

It was a warm and hot summer when Colin came home from his first year of college. He walks to the front door of his parent’s house and use the key to open it. He dropped his bag directly on his room and goes downstairs again to start making dinner for him and his brother. Their parents where off for the summer, so the brother had the house for their own.
His brother should arrive in a couple of hours and he wanted to make their meet the best they ever had.
That was, because the last time he saw his brother, he told him he was fell in love with him in the years they where sharing a room. But because he was forced to step into the taxi, who should bring him to college, he could never hear the answer of his brother.

It where a couple of hours later. The fries where holding warm inside a bowl, there was broccoli, all fresh and a big plate of steaks.
Colin heard the wheels of the Pick-up truck from his brother in the garden, then a door and finally the door of the kitchen.
Colin looked up from his game console. He must look one time, two times and even a third time before he realizes what was standing in the door.
There was a man standing in the door, and not every regular man... no, a big, buff man. The man was big, like a rugby player. Muscles were popping from all over his body. His arms were big, like steel bars, his chest was swelling, like he was wearing two big, pumped bowling balls under his shirt, with two, even clear behind the carton of his shirt, big and juicy, nipples. Colin's eyes where moving down, under the two big, juicy pecs, there was a clear set of ten, hard, sweaty brick. Like they where glued right onto his belly. And his legs, like gigantic hams.

Colin looked up again, with a strange face. He was extreme horny on one side, thanks to the big house of pure muscles, standing in the door, and on the other side surprised. It must be... but it couldn't.
Then, the muscle god starts to talk, with a voice, so deep and manly Colin shoots his load directly.
'Hey there.... lill' brother.'
'Is...Is it sure you Fred?'
The man nods. 'Yes, It's me.'
'You.... have changed...'
Fred flexed his biceps... his shirt was making a cracking noise. 'I know... And I want to tell you something.'
'Wh...What then?'
Fred walks to Colin and picked him up, so easily that Colin wonder if he lose weight. Fred suddenly planting his lips on the mouth of Colin and start to kiss him, with so much passion and lust Colin's dick was directly erect again.
'I love you also.'
Colin was surprised. But he didn't think twice of the words of his brother and kiss him again. They where kissing for almost ten minutes. Then Fred puts Colin softly on the floor.
'Should we eat?': Colin ask.
'Sure.' Fred nodded.
It was a good idea of Colin my make a great meal, because Fred was eating like he didn't eat for days. After the meal, Fred fold his arms behind his back, his biceps were growing again.
'Fred?'
'Hmmm?'
'When do you become this big?'
Fred looked to Colin.
'Jus after you left. I was cleaning your side of the room for mom and dad and found all of your bodybuilder magazines... with all marked pages.'
Colin's face became red like a tomato in seconds. Fred smiled.
'Oh, nothing to be ashamed of. I started to looked to them. I read the comments you write by some of the studs. I directly understand you love good looking boys. I wanted to become just like them, just for you.'
'For me?'
'Yes, because I realized I love you to. I wanted to do everything to become your perfect man. So I sigh for gym and started taking supplements. But it started all really slow. After a mouth, I wanted to quit and hoped you would take me as I was. But them, I found a packet on my room a night. With a letter in it. It says that, if I use what was under the paper, I could become a stud like you was looking for. Oh, that makes me think.'
Fred stood up and walk to one of his bags. He pulled the zipper and takes out a device out of the bag. It was looking like a milking machine like farmers were using for cows, but much smaller. Fred pulls his shirt over his head and let his muscle tits free (Colin shoots again when he saw the babies bounce thanks to the freedom. He takes one of the cups and place it on his right nipple, he put the other on his left. The transparent tubes where connected with a lill' tank, witch Colin place on the table. He takes a remote and pulls a green button. The cups immediately start to suck on the muscle tits of Fred. After a couple of minutes, Colin saw some white liquate shooting out of his brother's nipples.
Fred sigh deep: 'Dawm, that feels like heaven. Didn’t empty myself for two weeks, just so you can see it.'
Colin realizes he was drooling, and whipped his mouth.
'I still don't understand what does this sucking thing has to do with your buffness.'
'Oh, this thing? Well, this one wasn't the one who was in the packet. That was a much smaller one. The first two weeks, I didn't use the thing. But on a stormy Friday, my pecs where hurting, they where hanging and I hear a sound, like they were filled with something. I don't know how I knew, but I knew that the cups would help me. I placed them on my nipples and they immediately starting to suck this stuff out of me, giving me a good feeling. I fell asleep and when I wake up the next morning, the tanks where full and my pecs where empty.'
'And after that?'
'The next day, there was another letter in my mailbox. Saying that, if I drink two cups of the stuff every day, I should become bigger. So, I did. And it worked the same night. The next morning, I was build like someone who has worked in the gym straight for a year. I followed the instruction every day, knowing I should become the one you wanted. Every time the cups became too small, there was a bigger version of the machine on my bed, ready for use.'
Fred sighs and leaned back, enjoying the sucking of the cups. Colin was blinking with his eyes, trying to understand the whole story.
After half an hour, he finally could say something.
'I always loved you, even before you was like this. That magazines where just for fun.'
Fred tilte his head. 'So.... I did it wrong.'
Colin stood up and sits on Fred's lap, placing a hand on one of the cups.
'You did the right thing. You became even more beautiful.'
Colin pulled the cups from Fred's pecs, a bit of the white stuff spread on Colin's shirt.
'What are you....?’ Fred tried to ask, but Colin put a finger on Fred lips.
'You don't need them anymore.'
Colin placed his mouth around the nip and start to sucking the stuff out of his brother's milkers.
It took a couple of minutes, but them the white stuff spread in his mouth. It was like he was drinking a sweet, manly version of milk. I knew 'manly' wasn't a taste, but he couldn't give another name to the taste. He just knows it taste manly.
He drank the stuff for almost 10 minutes when a warm feeling was spraining threw his body. Like he was getting a warm shower. Then, there was that feeling, like there were, just under his skin, balloon being inflated. He knows he was starting to growth, just like his brother did when he drank the milk.
His biceps where growing the fasts, in 5 minutes, they became the size of rugby balls. Then there was his neck, thick like the one of a horse. His pecs grew like soccer balls, his belly melted away like ice cream and makes place for 6 rock hard abs.
After an hour of socking, the pec was dry. Colin let the nipple go and licked his lips.
'That was really good.'
Fred was panting heavily and looked to his brother with love filled eyes.
'Don't ever do that again... without free me.'
Fred grapped his pants and ripped them of his legs. A cock slapped against his pecs. It was thick like a beer can, and almost as long as an arm. Colin directly got a hard one. Fred picked his lill’ brother up and holds him against his chest while he was moving upstairs. Fred put Colin on bed and lying next to him. He starts stroking his chest.
’Hmmm, your also start looking great.’
’Start?’ Colin giggled.
’No, you are great. Oh, how many times I wanted to drive to you and just hug and kiss you in front of all those people.’
Colin softly kisses Fred’s lips.
’You can visit as many times as you want.’
Fred’s hand strokes Colin’s cheek, soft and full of love.
’Colin, I love you. And I want to become your lover. I don’t care that you’re my brother; it’s even greater that you’re my brother. Now I know everything about you….’
Colin suddenly kisses Fred’s hot, soft lips.
’Shout your mouth your big silly. I know, I know everything. I also want to be your lover.’
That was the start of their love journey. The rest of the summer where the best Colin and Fred ever had. They lived together like they where a real couple, going together to the pool, theater, grocery store. They sleep together in the bedroom of their parents, with the arms around each other.
They even kiss in public. People who know they where brother where shocked. Some kids yelled at them, but they don’t care. They where with each other, for now, and ever.

• Upvote 6