spacevlad

This is the last chapter of Chuck the Size Thief! Thanks to everyone who has stuck with the whole story. It was a long process, well over a year to write this on and off, and it feels great to finally be done with it and post it! Hopefully you all liked it. I'll be back with more stories soon, I have a few ideas for shorter, smaller stories that I hope to write before the end of the summer.

In this chapter, Chuck, now a two-mile tall titan, seeks out another power source to grow even bigger.

Chapter 17

Chuck made his way to the power source. He could feel it, hidden from him, strong and getting closer as he walked. His steps covered thousands of feet, and he moved with terrifying speed considering his massive size. He had to waddle; his gut and huge legs and wide shoulders made walking an effort to itself, but he didn’t mind. He could be gradual and slow. Eventually, inevitably, he knew it would all be his.

Need. Power. Hungry.

As he got closer, he noticed the ocean on his right as he headed north, and saw the city come into view. It was a big city, with skyscrapers and a dense downtown of tangled streets. He vaguely remembered coming here before when he was smaller. It had seemed small then, but now it was even more tiny. Parts of the city lay in ruins, and from the outside it appeared abandoned, but Chuck could sense the energy pulsing on the outskirts of town. He flared his nostrils, grunted in anticipation, and felt his cock swell with excitement.

Feed. Fuck. Grow.

As he reached the outskirts of town, his massive heavy boots crunched through suburban homes, strip malls, and infrastructure. The earthquakes and shockwaves of his steps devastated structures for thousands of feet in every direction, shattering windows, collapsing buildings, and crumbling bridges. He didn’t notice or care about the destruction he caused; he was focused on his goal, and anything else that got in his way or was caught under his treads was of no concern.

Huge. Strong. More.

Simple thoughts controlled his every action, and he mindlessly, ceaselessly approached his target. He could feel the energy getting nearer, but where exactly? It was well-hidden. They were trying to keep him from it. He frowned, angry at the little people interfering with him. He would consume their energy too.

He took a deep breath and felt the muscle dance and tense across his chest, heavy pecs hanging over his round belly, meaty nipples pointing down. He flexed his arms, chest, and shoulders, feeling the muscles bulge out, heavy bulky masses of power all over his big body. The muscle felt so good, the size he always dreamed of. He had to have more.

He came to the strongest point of energy but didn’t see a power plant or anything like he was used to. He reached up and scratched his beard, the grinding, rubbing sound of his huge fingers through his coarse red beard audible far and wide. He reached up, adjusted his huge hat, and wiped the sweat from his forehead. His whole body was sweaty, and the stench of long-unwashed musclebear surrounded him like a miasma of musky funk. He lifted an arm and turned to sniff his furry armpit. Chuck did not usually notice his smell, but he liked the way he stank when he sometimes caught a whiff. It was a masculine, raunchy smell that reminded him of the gym, and fucking, and lifting. It turned him on.

He looked down past his chest and belly and realized the energy was beneath him, throbbing underground, pulsing like a heartbeat. He could feel it. He NEEDED it, every drop.

Chuck crouched down, the leather of his boots creaking, and then slammed his huge, neighborhood-destroying ass onto the ground. His huge squat butt sunk many feet into the ground, crunching houses, streets, and everything else underneath him, spreading out for blocks under his two-mile tall frame. He shifted around, getting comfortable, his massive legs spreading out for a mile each way, surrounding the epicenter of the energy. His skin-tight gym shorts rode up all the way to his crotch, exposing the massive quads. His thighs were so large, they towered over the ground, rising into the air hundreds of feet, sheer cliffs of hair-covered muscle, twitching and tensing as Chuck got comfortable.

The giant musclebear sniffed and snuffled and leaned forward, pawing at the ground, clearing away debris and buildings with just his hands, pushing them aside like they were toys. He grunted, quietly at first but then growing in intensity as he started digging, scooping up huge fistfuls of earth and pushing them away. He growled, his voice booming. “MORE,” he intoned, his voice stupendously loud, rumbling like a subwoofer. “MINE, NEED MORE,” he growled, digging away at the ground savagely, burrowing down hundreds of feet in a few seconds.

The survivors living underground panicked, their entire makeshift town crumbling around them, caving in as the giant’s huge fingers pierced their way into the ground, like a reckless child digging up an ant colony.

Chuck dug until he found it, the source of the power, a massive industrial generator burning natural gas. It was no bigger than his fist, but it was the biggest meal he had seen in days. His eyes lit up, literally glowing a bright blue, and he licked his lips in anticipation, drool dripping down from his lips and into the huge hole he had created. He reached in like a bear stealing honey from a bee hive, and with a single finger tapped into the powerful generator.

His body erupted with power, glowing blue with energy, sparks and lightning tearing across him in a familiar ecstasy as he consumed all the power he could. He gasped, groaned, and roared in exultation as he felt himself growing, just a little bit considering how much power was required to make him grow now at his size, but feeling it. Thicker, broader, taller, stronger, fatter, wider. He wanted it all, had to have it, needed MORE. In his reverie, he didn’t notice or care that the entire survivor colony collapsed under him, the ground crumbling underneath him, flattening it all.

Finally, the energy went dead, and Chuck stopped growing. He sat up straight, his huge back muscles bulging and flexing with new power, and he sighed in contentment. Nothing felt better than growing bigger.

He looked down at the hole he had created and spit it in. He noticed his massive, thick, hard cock throbbing and leaking precum in his shorts, creating a big wet spot. The hole would be a perfect fit. He pushed his shorts down and revealed the massive, sticky head of his cock. His rock rose a thousand feet into the air, like a huge fleshy skyscraper, streams of precum dripping down it like a waterfall. He pulled his shorts down more, shifting his weight to pull them down past his massive powerlifter bubble butt, unleashing his entire cock and balls. They pulsed and throbbed as they were freed, stinking up the area with dried cum and ball sweat.

Chuck shifted his legs, leaned forward, and then spread his huge arms forward. His fists bulldozed blocks of houses and homes, massive upper arms flexing and bulging as he layed forward, supporting his tonnage. He spread his legs back, the treads of his boots pushing up mounds of dirt and debris, and pressed his massive gut and steel-hard cock against the ground. The debris underneath him rubbed against this shaft, and a shiver spread up his giant body.

Chuck pushed his cock down into the hole he had created and thrust. His cock slammed down and forward, digging deeper into the ground, making a huge cave with his cock head, his invincible body crushing into the dirt. Chuck groaned as he fucked the remnants of these pitiful survivors and thrust again, deeper and harder, compacting the earth under him, the ground shaking for miles around. He pounded again, grunting and groaning, again, the booming of his bassy voice echoing through the abandoned skyscrapers in the distance, again, the veins of his cock throbbing and tensing as it grew even bigger, again, his back and shoulders and biceps flexing as he supported his massive weight, again, his huge exposed ass jiggling with muscle as he pounded away.

Chuck fantasized about growing even bigger. It was the only thing he was capable of thinking about anymore. The need for power. The hunger for more. The deep-down desire to feed, fuck, and grow. It was all that mattered.

The earth shook around him as he pounded ceaselessly, unstoppably into the ground until finally he filled the entire underground chamber with a flood of cum, the two-mile titan spraying out untold gallons of semen. The giant groaned and grinned, satisfied for a moment.

When he was done, Chuck pushed up off the ground, kneeled, and then rose to his feet, air and clouds whipping around him as he stood. He pulled up his shorts, tucked his enormous leaking cock back into his trunks, and stood. He spread his boots wide and breathed deeply, his chest expanding bigger than before, his head rising taller than ever. He sniffed, hocked a loogy, and spat into the ditch his huge body had created.

Chuck raised his right arm up and flexed, admiring his bicep. “BIGGER,” he boomed with a smile. He tried to reach over and feel the hardness of his bulging mound of muscle, but his chest and shoulders were too big and musclebound to let him do it. He boomed a laugh and then leaned over and flexed his chest, traps, and arms, groaning and grunting. “FUCKIN’ HUGE,” Chuck rumbled, admiring his own gains. “NEED MORE!” he said, mindlessly echoing whatever ran through his thoughts, a slave to the nanomachines that controlled him.

Chuck looked towards the ocean in the distance and started walking towards downtown. The tallest buildings left were only 6 or 7 hundred feet tall, and they only came up to his ankles. He didn’t even notice them; they crumbled under the shockwaves his tonnage created, and then were crushed under his boot treads. He barely felt them. He didn’t care. He headed towards the ocean. Something was drawing him that direction.

Far away, across the sea, Chuck could sense something. More power. He was done with this continent. It was time to take on another. He stepped into the water, dipping deeper into its depths, and walked, gradually but unstoppably, towards Europe.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18

On 7/14/2017 at 9:29 PM, jwood said:

Last chapter forever?  Or last chapter for now?

Last chapter of this story. No more Chuck, sorry! I have lots of ideas for new stories coming up though, so hopefully I'll do those soon.

• Upvote 2

On 7/16/2017 at 3:38 PM, spacevlad said:

Last chapter of this story. No more Chuck, sorry! I have lots of ideas for new stories coming up though, so hopefully I'll do those soon.

Ah cool.  Would've been interesting to see what happens when there's no more energy for him to absorb.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2017 at 0:13 PM, jwood said:

Ah cool.  Would've been interesting to see what happens when there's no more energy for him to absorb.

At this point, you should know that chuck would just keep growing forever. It would've gotten monotonous and boring if the story went on for any longer than it did, imo.

I always love your work, spacevlad. Good thing I checked here instead of waiting on metabods updates, the wait would've killed me!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Muzika2013 said:

I always love your work, spacevlad. Good thing I checked here instead of waiting on metabods updates, the wait would've killed me!

Hehe oh yeah I forgot to keep submitting the rest on there! Well that and Brian likes to space out when the chapters come out and only releases a few at a time. I should upload the rest on there before the end of the summer though... the view numbers over there are high and I love the idea of more people reading my stuff.

Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you enjoy my stuff! Incidentally you can also find all of it at Coiledfist.

• Thanks 1