spacevlad

In this chapter, Chuck and Mike have some muscle worship and sex in the gym shower, then Chuck grows bigger. 

Chapter 8

Mike went to the back stall of the showers, one of the bigger handicapped stalls he liked using, and turned on the water. He started lathering himself up, but a sound made him pause. Heavy footsteps and grunting, followed by a shadow coming over the curtain of his shower. Mike looked up and saw a bald head and blue eyes peering over the curtain down at him. It was the behemoth!

“There you are, little bud,” the huge guy said as he opened the curtain and stepped in. Mike took a step back, covering himself up and yelping before realizing that the behemoth was totally naked too, his massive size making Mike gasp. The guy was overwhelmingly huge up close, pumped and swollen from his workout, alabaster skin coated in a fine layer of copper hair, denser and darker around his pecs, gut, and forearms. His face was round, framed by a beard and no neck to speak of. He was coated in sweat and smelled like a college football locker room, tangy and musky in all the best ways. Mike backed up some more as the big guy stepped in and got under the shower head, causing water to spray everywhere. He seemed to take up Mike’s entire field of vision as he closed the curtain behind him and got wet.

“Wha, what are you doing?” Mike asked stupidly, no other questions coming to mind. His head was spinning. He felt so small next to this giant, who seemingly walked right out of his fantasies and into his shower.

“I saw you watching me lift today and I thought I’d come say hi,” he said as he looked down at Mike. “What’s your name?” the behemoth asked, his voice deep and resonant.

“Mike,” the otter introduced himself, and watched as water streamed down the behemoth’s chest and belly. His biceps twitched dramatically as he ran his hands over his pecs, thick round slabs of beef, swollen and bulky. He was thick all over, with a huge round belly and wide blocky shoulders, a thick neck, and… a long, thick, veiny cock surrounded by fiery red pubes. “What’s yours?” Mike asked.

“Chuck,” the big guy said. He squirted the liquid soap from the shower dispenser several times until his hand was full and started rubbing it all over his chest and gut, lathering it up quickly. His beefy mass jiggled and bounced as he moved. “You like what you see?” he asked with a smirk.

“Uh, um, you’re uh, just…” Mike stammered, and Chuck laughed.

“You can just say yes, it’s pretty obvious,” Chuck boomed and he reached down to tap Mike’s hard cock. Mike flinched and blushed. He didn’t know what to do, but he couldn’t help his cock being at full-mast watching Chuck rub his bulky body right in front of him. So he decided to start showering too. Chuck backed up and let Mike under the water and they washed together.

“You’re just so big,” Mike said, blurting out the only thing he could really think of as he watched Chuck’s enormous muscles switch as he washed himself.

“Thanks little guy. Been making a lot of gains lately. You’ve got a nice look to you too. Lean and furry like that,” Chuck said and rubbed one of his huge calloused hands down Mike’s shoulder and chest and flat stomach, rubbing the soap suds around. “I like it,” he purred.

“Heh, uh, thanks, I was sure you’d be into bigger guys,” Mike said. He decided to be bold and touched Chuck back, running his hands over the bulges and curves of his massive upper arm. Chuck flexed his bicep a little in response, and Mike’s fingers spread apart as his arm swelled with size. His arm had to be thicker around than Mike’s thigh.

“Big guys, small guys. Everybody has something to offer me,” Chuck rumbled and grinned.

Mike looked up at Chuck’s face and suddenly realized the guy looked vaguely familiar. “Do you have a brother or something that goes here? You look kinda familiar, like this other guy who comes here sometimes, but the other guy is way smaller,” Mike said. His heart was beating so fast, it felt like it was going to burst out of his chest.

“Nah, that’s me. I’ve been getting some help from other people with my gains lately and have really been growing fast!” Chuck said, soapy water streaming down his shelf-like chest and off his meaty nipples as he rinsed off.

Mike was flummoxed. “But, you’ve gotta be like, what, over 400 pounds, right?” he said, under-guessing so as not to insult the big guy. Chuck scoffed and got more liquid soap from the dispenser.

“Try over 600, little guy,” Chuck boomed as he straightened to his full height and spread his shoulders wide. He tried to reach back to rub soap on his back but was unable to. “Wash my back for me, will ya?” he said as he turned around.

Mike was all too happy to oblige, even though he was confused about how this guy grew into a 600lb monster so quickly. Mike could swear he was no bigger than 220 tops the last time he saw him, if it was really the same guy. He got some soap and started rubbing Chuck’s back, the expanse of it so great he had to grab more from the dispenser.

“Mmm, feels good,” Chuck said. Orange-blond back hair coated the enormous traps, lats, and lower back muscles lightly. Mike tried denting the big back muscles but couldn’t. “It’s tough to reach back there now,” Chuck said.

“I bet!” Mike laughed and thanked whatever god was out there for this chance. Chuck’s back muscles were hard as iron, thick and powerful. Mike grabbed the big lats and scrubbed them with his hands, the muscle so thick he couldn’t get a good grip on it. Chuck lifted up his arms, his traps and delts exploding with size, and Mike rubbed underneath his hairy pits. Chuck grunted and backed up a bit against Mike, his huge squatter’s ass pressing against him and making Mike back up some more. “This feel good?” Mike asked as he rubbed and rubbed, the musky pit stink mixing with the soap.

“Yeah bud, feels great,” he said as he stepped forward and rinsed himself off in the water. He turned around and faced Mike, and motioned for him to get under the shower and get wet. Chuck’s thick pecs switched and jumped as he moved his arms to rinse himself off, and Mike noticed Chuck’s cock was chubbing up too, plumping up to full mast.

“Look how much bigger my arm is than yours,” Chuck said and leaned down to flex his huge bicep in Mike’s face. His muscle bulged, a blue vein snaking from his chest down through his shoulder and into his arms, clearly visible through his pale skin.

Mike brought his arm up to compare and it was shocking. Mike’s arm looked like a twig next to Chuck’s massive slab of muscle, the thick round peak making Mike feel tiny. He wondered how the two of them could even be the same species. “Haha jeez bud, you’re so small,” Chuck said and laughed.

“Heh, yeah jeez, you’re so huge, fuck,” Mike breathed, so turned on by Chuck’s size. Chuck stood back up to his full height and brought his fists together, flexing his chest and shoulders. He took a deep breath, his big round belly swelling out bigger too.

“Yeah I sure am. Growing all the time too,” Chuck said and smirked.

“Fuck that is hot, I love guys who always want more,” Mike breathed and he pressed forward, letting his hands explore Chuck’s heavy pecs, solid gut, and rock hard shoulders. He ran his hands down the behemoth’s chest and Chuck bounced them, grinning down at Mike. Mike could feel waves of muscle ripple up and down Chuck’s pecs as the big guy flexed. Mike moved his arms out wide to Chuck’s shoulders. He gripped the huge bowling balls of delt muscle and squeezed, but could hardly dent them. His fingers slipped against the slick surface of the hard muscle as Chuck grunted and flexed harder.

“Well that describes me to a tee, I’d say,” Chuck rumbled and wrapped his hands around Mike’s arms. Chuck moved his hands up to Mike’s shoulders. His massive paws draped over Mike’s traps and delts completely. He squeezed and Mike could feel his strength. “Always want to get bigger, even at my size,” Chuck explained.

Mike looked down to see the size different of their legs. Chuck’s tree trunk thighs dwarfed Mike’s; they had to be 2 or 3 times as big around. Mike also saw and felt Chuck’s massive wrist-thick cock rubbing against Mike’s stomach as his own brushed against Chuck’s quads. Mike got bold and reached down to feel Chuck’s legs. “Jesus, dude, how big are your thighs?” Mike asked breathlessly. He pressed his hands against the massive legs, every inch of the furry thighs rock hard.

“Not sure, bud, haven’t measured them in a while. Maybe you can help me with that when we’re done here?” Chuck teased and tensed his legs, thick barrels of solid muscle clearly thicker than Mike’s waist.

Chuck shifted his weight, causing Mike to back up, and he reached down to squeeze his enormous cock. Mike looked down; it had to be a foot long and as thick as a beer can. “You want me to scrub your back too, bud?” Chuck asked.

“S-sure,” Mike said and turned around. Chuck pounded on the dispenser for soap, filling his hand. Mike felt Chuck’s huge hands covering up nearly his entire back as he started scrubbing roughly, the heavy arms pushing against him hard. “Feels good,” Mike said, nervous but excited.

“Good. You ever seen a guy my size before, Mikey?” Chuck said, rubbing Mike’s traps and shoulders and thin arms.

“N-no way man, I mean, is anybody your size? You’ve gotta be one of the biggest guys out there,” Mike said anxiously.

“Yeah, you’re right bud, definitely the biggest. And I wanna grow more, need to be even bigger,” Chuck said and Mike felt his massive cock poking against his back.

Mike breathed heavy as he felt Chuck’s huge hands reach down and scrub his furry bubble butt, feeling the fingers grip into his cheeks hard. Chuck reached down and felt the overhang on Mike’s ass and jiggled it around a bit, bouncing it up and down.

“Fuck, that’s a nice ass, bud,” Chuck growled. Mike felt Chuck’s heavy bulk press against him, and he stumbled forward to keep his balance.

Mike gasped as he felt a thick soapy finger slide into his furry crack and press into his tight hole. The big digit worked in and out, and Mike felt Chuck’s gut press against his back until he was pushed against the tiled wall of the shower.

“Oh, oh god,” Mike whimpered as a second finger entered his hole, stretching him out further. If that’s what his fingers felt like, he could only imagine what…

“Yeah Mike, that’s good, such a nice tight hole for me. You ready to get fucked by the biggest, strongest man on Earth?” Chuck rumbled from behind him, his mouth right up against Mike’s ear.

“Y-yes sir, oh god, just be gentle with m---ahhh!” Mike yelped as Chuck suddenly grabbed his hips and pushed him back onto his enormous cock.

Chuck furiously slammed the soap dispenser and used that to slick up his monstrous dick before pressing his plum-sized head against Mike’s tight hole. He had to kneel down slightly and thrust his hips forward to get at the right angle because he was a foot taller than Mike and his huge belly curved out and pressed against Mike’s back. “Fuck yeah,” he growled and pushed and pushed until he slipped in, pressing hard until he pushed past any resistance from Mike. Mike yelped out loudly and Chuck reached around to wrap a big paw around Mike’s mouth.

“Shhhhh little bud, it’s gonna be alright, just adjust to it and then it’ll feel so good,” Chuck purred as he throbbed his cock inside of Mike. Mike felt impaled, and was already on his tip-toes to stay balanced. Mike could only moan into Chuck’s meaty, calloused palm.

Chuck thrust into Mike harder and the otter moaned. The black fur covering Mike’s crack rubbed roughly against the big guy’s monster cock, and Chuck growled deeply. Mike felt a rhythm starting as he was finally loose enough to handle the huge cock, and soon Chuck was pounding him steadily.

“You like all this size, bud?” Chuck panted as he ground the little otter against the wall, punching into him hard with all of his weight. He moved his hands to grip around Mike’s hips, his huge hands reaching around most of Mike’s waist.

“Unng, yes, unnng fuuuuck,” Mike moaned, barely aware of anything except the pounding his ass was receiving. Shivers of pleasure exploded up and down his spine as Chuck filled him completely. “So fucking big,” Mike gasped.

“Fuckin’ right, biggest ever,” Chuck panted. His bulky muscle and fat gut jiggled as he slammed against the little otter, pounding him steadily for a while. He gripped his belly and lifted it up onto on the shelf of Mike’s ass. Mike felt the heavy, warm weight of it pressing against his ass and back.

Mike’s face pressed against the cold tile of the shower, his body pinned by the bigger man, feeling Chuck’s massive rod impale him over and over again. It felt like forever but it was only a minute or two.

Chuck pushed into Mike deep one last time and then backed up, pulling out again.

“Uoooohhhnggggg, ohh!” Mike grunted and he almost fell, his legs weak from the pounding, but Chuck grabbed him and turned him around to face him.

“Always wanted to try this,” Chuck said and then wrapped Mike up in his huge arms, reaching down below the otter’s ass and lifting up him into a massive bear hug. He shifted his grip around until he was cupping Mike’s ass in his hands, easily controlling the weight of the otter with his powerful muscles. He stepped back from the wall and back under the showerhead, water cascading off the big man’s bald head and down his huge body.

“What are you – Oooaaaaaahhhh!” Mike groaned as Chuck lowered him down onto his waiting, throbbing beer can-thick cock, hot water flowing between them.

“Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah, this is awesome!” the behemoth chuckled as he positioned Mike onto his fuck stick. “My own personal little fuck toy!” Chuck growled and started lifting Mike up and down on his cock, the strength of his arms easily controlling Mike’s 160lbs. He was gentle and slow at first, but soon sped up, pounding Mike down roughly and grunting, slamming him down hard, massive biceps bulging with each thrust. Chuck looked like he didn’t have to strain or try hard at all, his face a vision of cocky authority and pleasure.

Mike couldn’t say anything. He could hardly think. His whole reality was consumed with the feeling of this giant 600+lb monster fucking him hard. He looked down at Chuck’s huge traps, delts, pecs, and biceps tensing and twitching and jiggling with mass, all of it wet and slick with water from the shower. Chuck effortlessly slammed Mike down again and again. Mike merely moaned, his voice punctuated by each pounding thrust from Chuck’s cock.

Chuck’s breathing increased, his pace of fucking slowed, and he growled and grunted and bellowed loudly as he filled Mike up with his seed. Mike felt the heat and pressure of it fill him up, and Mike shot his own meager load over Chuck’s enormous belly and mountainous chest. Cum leaked down from Mike’s tender hole and dribbled onto the tiled floor with the rest of the water, a torrent of cum running down Mike’s ass and over Chuck’s big hands.

Finally, with little effort Chuck lifted Mike off of his red, swollen cock and then lowered him back down. Mike’s legs were weak, and he leaned against the burly bubba, his face buried against Chuck’s huge furry pecs. Mike breathed heavily and then smiled, laughing.

“That… was unbelievable!” Mike sighed, his whole body feeling spent and euphoric and warm. “What a ride!” he said as he wrapped as much of his arms around the behemoth’s torso. He only got about halfway around.

Chuck purred, rumbling against Mike. “Mmm, good, glad you liked that little one. You felt so good! Glad I found you in here,” Chuck said and rubbed his big right hand against Mike’s back. “But we’re not quite done yet,” Chuck said, and Mike looked up at the big man grinning down at him, his chinstrap beard framing his wide lantern jaw.

“We’re not? I don’t know if I can handle any more, big guy!” Mike admitted and pulled away slightly before feeling Chuck tighten his embrace.

“Well, I don’t mean sex, little guy. I mean, I’m hungry now, and you look like a nice snack!” Chuck said as if it were perfectly normal. Mike gave him a confused look and then heard the big man’s stomach rumble loudly.

Suddenly Mike felt a strange coldness grip him, the euphoric warmth he felt giving way to a chilling numbness in the blink of an eye. “Ugh, wha-what’s going on?” Mike grunted, confused.

Chuck reached down and wrapped his arms around Mike’s torso, easily lifting him up higher. Then he squeezed, his muscles pressing against Mike harder. “Gotta get bigger!” Chuck sighed, his muscles straining and then swelling bigger. Mike looked back in pain and saw Chuck’s unforgiving blue eyes framed by bright blond eyebrows and eyelashes staring right at him. Chuck grinned and squeezed again, somehow even harder this time, and Mike groaned.

Chuck softened his grip for a moment and Mike gasped for air. He looked down…and there was less of him! Noticably smaller, Mike panicked, trying to slip out of Chuck’s wet embrace, but Chuck squeezed hard again. Mike watched in horror as he shrank, life slipping away from his body like a decaying leaf, and simultaneously saw Chuck’s enormous body blooming with new growth, filling out thicker, fuller, hairier, and even taller!

“What the fuck, what the fuck, how is this even—“ Mike groaned and then wheezed as Chuck squeezed again. Mike gasped for air. “S-stop! No! Let me go, let me out of here, you freak!” Mike whimpered, his voice higher and shriller than he was used to. Chuck adjusted his grip on the shrinking waif, his arms wrapping all the way around and curling in on him like a constrictor.

“Freak, hehe, yeah I like that!” Chuck boomed and squeezed hard, closing his eyes.

“No…no! But why! I thought… I thought—“ Mike protested, his voice growing weaker.

Chuck didn’t respond. He just squeezed tighter, crushing the increasingly diminutive Mike. A broad smile spread across his face and he hummed with pleasure.

Mike felt ice-cold and weak. As darkness crept in on the edges of his vision, he looked down and saw Chuck’s throbbing veins glowing a vivid teal blue under his pale skin, the light pulsing as he grew. “N-no, please, you c-can’t…” he wheezed and then blacked out.

--

Chuck opened his eyes, his arms suddenly wrapped around nothing but his enormous gut. Water cascaded down his back, but was hitting at a different angle than before, his back higher and wider than just a moment ago. He straightened to his full height, his new height. He looked down at the shower head now.

He unfurled his great arms and looked down at his hands, clenching and unclenching them. He balled them into fists and felt his entire body tingle, a rippling buzz that went from the base of his skull to the tips of his toes. He felt full, warm, and powerful. He was satiated… for now. His mind hummed with the sudden need to see how much bigger he was.

He exited the shower, ducking under the suddenly short entrance, and dried himself off. The gym towels felt way too small, and he had to use 3 to clean off his massive frame. His belly swayed and bounced as he waddled back towards the lockers, unabashedly naked, other guys staring up at him in wonder and giving him a wide berth.

He stood in front of the mirror, marveling at his new, bigger size. Yes, Chuck thought to himself, more, bigger, stronger, just what I needed. His scalp tingled and Chuck grinned. He suddenly knew just where he wanted to go next. It was time to pay an old friend one last visit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21

Poor Mike.....but I think Chuck need another "snack" before go to his old friend.....maybe he can add more size to hit 800lbs with 6'5" and get some serious veins too for showing off his alpha power... ;)

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Esshar said:

God this is so fucking hot... I need more

I think there's still... 6 chapters left? Something like that. Plenty more to come! ?

• Upvote 3

In this chapter, Chuck has a snack on the train, then goes to Clint's apartment one last time for a fuck and grow session.

Chapter 9:

Chuck smirked as he stood on the platform at the light rail station, waiting for the train. People around him nervously side-eyed him, giving a wide berth to the enormous man. It's not everyday people saw a seven-foot-tall, 780lb giant who was built like a strongman competitor, much less one who was wearing just a white tank top, maroon basketball shorts, new steel-toed leather work boots, and a U of M hat. Maybe they were giving him a look because he was wearing a tank top and shorts even though it was only 30 degrees. Chuck didn’t mind the cold; he hardly felt it. Another side effect of the nanos, he figured. He had thought about driving over, but his truck was getting to be uncomfortably cramped now that he was huge.

Chuck felt big. Bigger than he ever had been. It felt good. He knew he needed more, deep down in his bones knowing it and feeling it, but he felt good about the progress he had made in just a few days. It felt like a long time since he felt small and frustrated by not making the gains he wanted. He shook his head at the small, weak man he had been a few days ago, and clenched his huge right hand into a fist. His whole body tingled, the humming buzz now a constant companion in his head. He was just getting started.

The train pulled up, and the door opened. People exiting gave him double takes and openly gaped, some even stumbling into other riders as they passed him. When the way was clear, Chuck leaned down and twisted his shoulders to fit into the small doorway and entered the train.

The train was crowded, and more people filed in after him. Chuck stood to his full height again, his head nearly touching the ceiling; if he stood on his tip toes, he'd be able to bump his head against it. He grabbed onto a hand-hold. It was too small for his hand, so he just looped three big fingers through the strap instead. His legs were strong and balanced enough that he wouldn't really need it anyway. He smelled the musk of his armpit as he raised his arm, tangy and strong, and he was sure others around would be able to smell it too. He sniffed deeper, getting light-headed from how good it smelled. He smiled. They’d just have to deal with it.

People packed in close, and some had no choice but to press themselves against Chuck's body, which understandably took up a lot of space in the car. Chuck grinned, feeling the buzz of anticipation of so many potential donors around him. It was so easy now. After years of frustration, harboring this desire to get bigger but not being able to follow through, wanting it but not being able to devote the time and energy needed...now size just flowed into him at a whim. Now he could get as big as he wanted. The doors closed, and Chuck's skin tingled.

The train ride was bumpy. An old woman bumped against his round gut as the train went around a corner. A young couple brushed against his big upper arm getting off the train. A fit college aged kid accidentally touched his hand reaching for a hand-hold. A crush of people pressed against him as they entered the train at a crowded station.

Chuck felt the top of his hat press against the roof of the train, felt his shoulders widen and thicken, causing a middle aged man to shift sideways to give him more space. The strap he was hanging on to was too small for three fingers, so he switched to just two. He breathed in deep, shuddering with euphoria as more energy poured into him, a little from here, a little from there. They all gave up their size so easily, trickling into him. He had to hold back to not grow too fast or draw too much attention. More than a dozen people made contact over the course of the 20 minute train ride.

The doors finally opened to his stop. He ducked down dramatically, brushing people aside with thick, hard forearms and wide shoulders. He turned sideways and squeezed out of the doorway, chest and gut and ass rubbing against the sides of the door until he stumbled onto the platform. He got his bearings and stood up straight again. His tank top and shorts felt tight, and he adjusted his hat; it was now the widest it would go. He stretched his arms up, and his hands clanged against the sign overhead, 9 feet above the ground. He flinched from surprise, but then grinned. His suddenly too-small tank top rode up, exposing the bottom of his belly, stretch marks and fur covering the jiggling mass of his gut. He sighed and smiled, happy with his latest growth spurt. He adjusted his mammoth cock, which bulged obscenely, and started walking the familiar route to Clint’s apartment.

--

THUMP THUMP THUMP Chuck pounded on the door to Clint’s apartment, trying not to use all of his force. The door shook and it was louder than he expected.

“Clint! Buddy! You there?” Chuck rumbled, and pounded the door some more. “I know you’re in there, bud, and I need something from you!”

After a few moments of silence, finally Chuck could hear Clint’s shrill voice from inside. “Get out of here, Chuck, or else I’m gonna call the cops!”

Chuck just grinned. So he was home! Great! His cock chubbed up harder and a wave of excited tingles rippled down his spine.

“Open the door, Clint, or else I’m gonna have to open it my way!” Chuck boomed and leaned his head against the top of the door frame. His big belly rumbled in anticipation.

“Don’t you dare! I’m calling the cops now!” Clint yelled.

A wave of anger washed over Chuck, different than he’d ever felt before, an indignant rage that anyone would say no to him now. “You don’t have to make this difficult, you know I’m gonna get what I want, bud!” he said.

Chuck could hear Clint dialing his phone. That did it.

Chuck furrowed his brow, lowered his shoulder, grabbed the door handle, and rammed the door. It popped right off the hinges like it was made out of Legos, way easier than Chuck expected. Holding the door in his hand, Chuck set it aside and walked into Clint’s apartment, bending down to get through the short door frame.

Clint saw this and yelped, a terrified look on his face as he saw just how much bigger Chuck was than last time he had seen him. “What the fuck?!” Clint shrieked, and he dropped his phone in panic.

“Honey, I’m home!” Clint joked as he saw Clint. Chuck’s eyes dilated as he saw the now super-skinny twink, barely over 100lbs. Fresh meat.

Chuck advanced on Clint with a grin, arms outstretched, his heavy boots and 825lb frame making the whole apartment shake. His hat scraped against the ceiling, sending bits of plaster falling to the carpet.

Clint panicked and dashed back into his bedroom, further back into the apartment, and closed the door again.

“What the fuck, how are you so much bigger!?” Clint yelled from inside his room. Chuck moved until he was just outside the door and leaned against it, breathing heavy.

“Been meeting some new friends, making some gains,” Chuck rumbled. “Came over to show you my new size. What do you think?” Chuck asked. He jiggled the door handle. It was locked.

“You’re a fuckin’ monster!” Clint breathed. “Who did you have to…to…absorb to get like that!?”

“Oh, little bit from here, little bit from there. It’s so easy now, Clint. I can be as big as I want! And you know I always wanted to be bigger…” Chuck said and he violently rattled the door handle, trying to shake it apart.

“No! Chuck, get ahold of yourself, you’ve, you’ve got to stop this!” Clint said, frantic. He looked over at the window and went to open it.

“Not gonna happen, bud, I need to fuck and need to grow, and you can help me with both!” Chuck said matter-of-factly, scratching his beard. “So, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Which do you want?” Chuck boomed ominously. He pressed his gut against the door and heard it creak and groan. His cock throbbed hard in his basketball shorts. The anticipation was driving his crazy.

Clint had the window open and was wrestling with the screen. “J-just go away!” Clint yelled desperately and finally got the screen off.

“The hard way it is!” Chuck said and he easily broke the door down, leaning his considerable weight against it and pushing hard. He wedged himself through the doorway and entered Clint’s room, standing to his full height and spreading his shoulders wide.

Clint looked back and gasped. He tried to climb out of the window. Chuck just smiled.

“Aww bud, where you going? Get back in here,” he said, and moved shockingly fast and grabbed Clint’s frail arm. “Come on, bud,” Chuck said as he dragged Clint back into the bedroom. Clint struggled, but it was no use. Chuck lifted him up and then wrapped him up in a bear hug. He carried him back into Clint’s living room and into a corner. He threw Clint unceremoniously down onto the floor. Clint looked up at the towering hulk looming over him. He was trapped.

“There we go. You’re so small, look at you. Damn.” Chuck said, stepping closer to Clint and inspecting his small stature. Clint was just 5’6” and 125lbs. “My leg is bigger than your whole body, I bet. It’s kind of hilarious!” Chuck grunted. His cock throbbed obscenely in his shorts. He was getting off on the size difference.

“A-aren’t you big enough now? I mean, jesus, you’ve gotta be the biggest guy… ever!” Clint said, his eyes dancing over Chuck’s impossibly enormous frame. He was fat, thick, covered with bulging, bulky muscle. His tank top barely covered part of his torso, and his shorts stretched and strained over his mammoth thighs and bulging cock. His shoulders were wide and square, and his delts looked like bowling balls had been implanted under his skin. His arms bulged with muscle and stood out at an angle to his sides, traps and tris and bis and pecs all fighting for space. He had no neck to speak of. His face was framed by a white and ginger chinstrap beard and round, ruddy cheeks.

“Big enough!? Ha, you know there’s no such thing as big enough with me, bud!” Chuck boomed and brought his fists together. He flexed, and his thick shelf-like pecs rolled, his arms bulged, and his traps rose up, high and hard. He made a face, grunted, and kept flexing his pecs, rolling and bouncing them underneath the thin fabric of his tank top.

He finished flexing and then tore his tank top off down the middle, throwing it at Clint. Clint pushed away the sweaty, musky garment and saw Chuck looking down at him, shirtless now. He was magnificent, a giant block of solid muscle and fat, beef everywhere he looked, all covered with a fine layer of red and blonde fur. He stank of BO and testosterone. Clint tried to look for a way around Chuck, but could see none. Chuck’s thighs were too thick to try to slip through, and that big jiggling belly took up too much space to get around, plus Chuck’s shoulders and lats were so wide, he was like two or three normal men side to side.

“Now get on your knees and suck this dick, bud,” Chuck said flatly as he started pulling the basketball shorts down. He tugged them down, pressing his dick down with the waistband until it was freed. The huge cock bounced up and slapped his underbelly, smearing precum against it. It was over a foot long and thick as a beer can.

“Uh, what? No way! That thing is way too big!” Clint protested. Chuck just stepped closer.

“Come on, bud, get on your knees and start sucking!” Chuck said, more forcefully this time. He brandished the club at Clint, thumping it in his hand. “I need to cum, and you can help me with that. I’m not gonna ask again,” Chuck said. Cold blue eyes stared down at Clint from underneath the brim of his maroon and gold cap as he grinned.

“No! Get out of here! Just – hey, what are you, stop!” Clint said as Chuck palmed the back of his head and pulled him forward. A huge hand pushed down on his shoulders and suddenly he was on his knees, Chuck’s gigantic cock smearing pre against his forehead.

“You know how easy it is for me to push you around, bud? I weigh like 700 pounds more than you!” Chuck boomed. He palmed Clint’s head in one huge paw and pulled him forward until Clint’s lips were on his dick. Chuck’s cock head was huge, red and angry-looking, pulsating in anticipation.

“I told you, I’m gonna get what I want,” Chuck said as he pushed and pushed until he pried Clint’s lips open. Clint opened as wide as he could and barely stuffed the massive plum-sized cock head into his mouth.

“Uhhhnnnggggg fuck,” Chuck growled as he pushed Clint in as far as he could, deeper into the little twink’s mouth. His lips were so tight on his massive cock, and he could only get about a third of it in. Clint moaned, in obvious discomfort, but Chuck didn’t care. He needed to fuck, and Clint was gonna help him with that.

Chuck started slow but gradually started fucking harder, gripping his fingers into Clint’s hair and scalp harder as he face fucked the little twink faster and harder. He looked down from his ceiling vantage point and marveled at how much bigger he was than Clint. He had to look down past his shelf-like chest and enormous round gut. He was huge now! He grunted and pounded away harder as he got off on his own size and the choking, gagging sounds Clint made. The feeling of Clint choking on his huge dick felt amazing and only spurred Chuck to face fuck him harder.

Suddenly Chuck bellowed loud enough to shake the windows as he erupted into Clint’s mouth, a huge sludge-thick load blasting down his throat. Chuck pressed Clint’s face against his cock as hard as he could, pushing Clint against his bright red pubes until he was finished. Spent, he finally let Clint go, who fell to his side, sputtering and coughing.

“Fuck yeah,” Chuck boomed and he took a deep breath, his big chest filling up and swelling out. He stepped forward and straddled Clint. “So much bigger than you, bud,” Chuck said as he bent down and wrapped his big hands around Clint’s waist and easily picked him up. Chuck threw Clint over one shoulder and flexed his other arm, his bicep swelling into a bulky round peak. Clint kept coughing and clearing his throat of cum.

“And just think, I’m gonna be even bigger in a second!” Chuck said as he admired his own bicep, round and full, veiny and powerful.

Clint sputtered and squirmed around in Chuck’s grip. Chuck brought him forward and held him under his armpits with both hands, Clint’s feet dangling off the ground. Chuck’s delts bulged as he held Clint there.

“B-bigger!? What do you mean?” Clint asked in terror.

Chuck smirked and his blue eyes suddenly glowed a bright blue under the brow of his U of M cap. “Well why do you think I came over, bud? I need your size!” Chuck said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He licked his lips and flared his nostrils in anticipation.

“What!? No, Chuck, I’m so small, I’m not worth it, and besides, I mean, look at you, you’re already too big!” Clint pleaded desperately as he suddenly felt a wave of cold numbness wash over his body, faster and more intense than last time he had seen Chuck.

“Too big?” Chuck asked as his entire body tingled and slowly filled out with more size. “I don’t understand that. Bigger is always better!” Chuck growled.

Euphoria flooded in as he watched Clint wither away and disappear in his grip, size pouring into his body. His whole body hummed. He watched blue light flicker up and down the veins of his forearms as he consumed Clint, surprised at first but then suddenly it seemed totally normal. Chuck felt his head press harder against the seven and half foot ceiling as suddenly his fists held nothing but an empty shirt.

He dropped it and took a deep breath, filling his bigger lungs with breath. He reached down and pulled his shorts back up. He stuffed his cock back in, and it bulged out and down his thigh obscenely. The smooth fabric stretched taut over his massive thighs and bulbous ass. He adjusted his weight, the floor creaking under his nearly half-ton mass. He noticed that the shorts and boots still fit even though he had just grown more than 100lbs, and realized they had grown with him. They were wet with his sweat… had the nanos soaked into them and grown along with him? His hat still fit too, he realized. He shrugged and smiled. I had been worried he would have to give up his hat; now it seemed like he wouldn’t have to after all.

Chuck reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone, which seemed comically small in his hand now… the sweat hadn’t caused that to grow. It was 4:00, just before the gym rush. He’d get there just in time for peak hours. A pulse of blue light glowed under his skin and a shiver of anticipation jolted through him so strongly he had to shake his head to focus. He turned and left Clint’s apartment and headed straight for the gym.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

Holy fuck! Chuck is my kind of guy. I don't know if I'd give him my size willingly at first but I don't think I'd have a choice in the end! 

Still, I'm curious about these blue lights...

Oh, and I've updated my favorite stories section of my profile. ;)

• Upvote 2

Love Chuck character!! Now he just need to show off his new super streght and his huge body in gym, dominate more big guys and grow bigger! never too big!

• Upvote 1

Of course, in a karmically-balanced world, Chuck would up with a MASSIVE case of multiple personality disorder. (But I'm not holding my breath!)

• Upvote 1

Me gustan las historias de verdad, lo único que no es que también le crece el estómago a mi me gustan que tengan cuadros. Cada quien no voy a criticar ni decir que está mal los gustos de cada quien, esta muy bien ya era hora para las personas que les gusta así