Marvelous Man - Chapter 19

EcchiMultiverse

4 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Actually I was thinking: Usually the warpath is do as much damage as you can and die in the heat of battle. However the Skeleton Lord chose to become immortal which goes against the suicidal tendencies that those kind of people have. Well ess he was cursed with immortality, which would be hell for someone who lost his whole family and wants to join them. =/ But i do believe that the Skeleton Lord chose it for himself and was not cursed with immortal life till Sugar Skull reversed his immortality to mortality again. (Though he can become so powerful that he seems immortal again even if he is still very much mortal. ^^; )

And your sure Wonder man is already a character in Marvel? ^^; I believe they used to have a Marvel Man in the old days. x3

Though it is so awesome that our dear MM is partially based upon WW. 83 <3 <3 It makes him so much more awesome than he already was. <3 <3

Wait! The story is also partially based on FMA? 8D <3

But weren't the philosopher stones in FMA also sort off like they had to be fused with a body (homunculi, in this case I believe)? =3 I am worried though, The Skeleton Lord is gonna get lut of Limbo stronger and with a larger army than ever. 8S;

And Sugar Skull is such a nice and sweet guy. <3 <3  I wonder what his name was before he died and became a ghoul. =3 <3 And what his life was like before that. ^^

Also: Just thinking but: why was Sugar Skull the only one to be reanimated by the Bruja? ^^;

Definitely looking forwards to see what you got next buddy. 83 <3 <3

And I dunnk, i mean at this chapter most people forgot what will be in the first one. x3

Also: Why do I suddenly get the feeling that creativeness/creativity might be Justice's divine element? x3 lol Oh well: We'll see in the near or far futjre I bet. xP lol

Not really sure if I answer this that it'll be a spoiler...

Yep! Wonder Man: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Simon_Williams_(Earth-616)

In Marvel Universe, there's Marvel Girl(Jean Grey/Phoenix), Captain Marvel, and Ms. Marvel(Kammalla Khan)

Eh, it's moreso based on Wonder Woman and maybe the Justice League cartoon. I thought of this story in the span of 3 days and has been sitting in a crockpot for 3 years lol. The Philosopher's Stone can be fused into a person to serve as a power source and security purposes, but it's not needed to do so in order to use it. Yeah, Skeleton Lord is gonna be mad cray cray with all those ghouls and monsters.

Sugar Skull's name is a secret~. As for his previous life, he joined a bad crowd to provide for his family. Unfortunately, the people he hung around didn't like his principle of "no harm to the innocent" and did him in. During his time alive, he was nice to an old lady that turned out to be the Bruja(this might be the origin of how they met, but it could just be a summoning thing that happened instead) and was recruited by her. The Bruja needs a henchman that's trustworthy and won't try to stab her in the back when she looks away.

You're suuuuper close, but creativity isn't it. It's what helps...blossom creativity and work with it.