Slumber Party Stud

musclehintz

Slumber Party Stud

"Hey, Ann," said Sandy. The two college girls had been friends growing up, and now, they were in the same university. It was midnight, and the two had organized a so-called 'slumber party' with the girlfriend gang. They rented out a nearby home for the night. It had eight beds, even though there were only seven girls, so one of the beds was unoccupied.

"Tell me, Ann... what's the most important attribute in a man?"

Ann blushed. "Geez, I don't know. My ideal man would be kind, generous, intelligent..."

"Haha - but seriously. It's just us girls here. Tell us what you REALLY want in a man."

Ann shrugged. "Well, alright." She stopped, putting her finger on her thin chin, thinking for a moment. "To me, the most important thing is the face. I've always been attracted to celebrities with baby-smooth soft skin and masculine jawlines. And the eyes... that's the best important part. I want a man with beautiful eyes. Each iris the color of the sea, a mystic shade in between blue and green, reflecting light and making it sparkle like the ocean waves. Large, wide eyes, like those of a baby. So powerful that when you look into them you can't look away, you forget who and where you are because you're so lost, so fascinated by this man's irresistible gaze. As you stare at him, you run your hands through his soft, heavenly blond hair, and then the next thing you know you have juice running down your legs and ruining your dress because of just how unimaginably gorgeous he is."

"I like the way you think, girl!" said Emily. "But to me, there's something even more important than the eyes, and that's the lips. My ideal man would have naturally thick, heavy pink lips, lips with the suction power to suffocate you when you kiss them. He would have an angelic smile, with straight white teeth, the kind of smile that makes you actually weaken at the knees and moan because your body wasn't prepared to experience the sexual pleasure of witnessing such a unthinkably perfect face. And he would be an incredible kisser - doesn't matter where you kisses you - your lips, your neck, your waist, your boobs - when he kisses you your heart stops and your pussy explodes like a volcano because of how impossibly good he is with his lips."

"Fucking yeah!" shouted Candice. "But what's even *more* important is what comes OUT of those lips! If I'm dating a guy, he better have a deep voice! My dreamland husband would have a voice so deep it fucking rattles the windows. Barry White and Morgan Freeman would sound like goddamn sopranos on helium compared to this man's earth-shaking, crotch-wetting tones. He wouldn't be able to even introduce himself without giving you a fucking orgasm."

Lara rolled her eyes. "Y'all are thinking about this way too hard. Looks are important, but size is more important. I'm not gonna' date a man that stands at least a foot higher than me - and at 5'8, that's a pretty tall order! Hell, two feet would be even better. I would love a guy eight feet tall - so big that even when I'm wearing my stiletto high heels, the top of my head would only barely reach the underside of his heavy, meaty, powerful pecs. Professional basketball players wouldn't be able to make eye contact without craning their necks, and ordinary men would feel like tiny children in his presence. My guy wouldn't even need a perfect face or a sexy voice - he would dominate the entire room as soon as he walked in it. I don't care if you're straight or gay, man or woman, asexual or a horny monster - there's no way you can turn your head away from a man that big!"

Kathy nodded. "That's right! BIGGER is BETTER! I'm a muscle junkie myself - my ideal man's got cannons so big, you wonder if he's got enough skin on his body to cover all that surface area. While his triceps are making his sleeves explode, his biceps are making your brain explode. He would have so much muscle, it would be like you put Mark Wahlberg, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ronnie Coleman, and Dwayne Johnson into one man, and then force-fed that man steroids until he puked. His guns would be so massive, even a simple act like turning a page would cause his arms to erupt in muscle. Even when perfectly relaxed, his biceps would peak with a height that a flexing bodybuilder would kill to achieve. His grip would be so strong that they imprinted his fingerprints in dumbbells, and his handshakes could crush bone as easily as we crush paper."

"You're an arm girl, Kathy, and I like that." Sandra said. "But there's a lot more to muscles than his arms. For instance - legs! I hate how guys these days always skip leg day. Think how amazing it would be to have sex with a guy with legs the size of Jay Cutler. No, not the size of Jay Cutler's legs - I'm talking about quads that are so big and thick with muscle, you could fit Jay Cutler's entire width inside of there! Calves so big they deserve to be called bulls, so strong that he could outrun your boyfriends' favorite sports cars. After he finished outrunning them, he would stack those cars on top of each other and start squatting them, for fifty perfect, phenomenal reps, his incredible rock-hard bubble-butt ass just grazing the floor before he flexed and brought his legs back to perfect straightness. And think about how hard he could fuck! He'd thrust with enough force that you wouldn't be able to walk for a month."

Everybody turned to the last girl, Irene, expectedly. She shrugged, and just said, "I'm a single girl. I like dick. If my guy's got a three-foot boner, I'm happy!"

Suddenly, the walls started shaking, and an unfathomably deep, "Hello, bitches" echoed within the cramped room. A godlike being emerged from the mattress of the eighth bed. The girls turned to the bed and gasped, hearts stopping, cunts bursting, orgasms never-ending, feminine fluids flooding the floor, as they witnessed the impossibly erotic sight of the man they had created.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

I saw your name and immediately clicked on the story, hoping for a nice, long story that would be incredible to read, so hot, knowing how strong, hunky, and superior the man/boy would be. But come on, you tease! You know exactly how to draw people in, and then you tease us by giving us something we want only to pull it from us right at the last second! I hope you are planning on continuing this soon, because if you're not, that's evil man! 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the positive comments iceman and arpeejay!

The inspiration of the story came from the idea of creating a "perfect man" - I initially wrote it as a diary entry of a girl listing her top 10 attributes, but I thought that was boring so I scrapped it in favor of having a group of girls at a slumber party debating the most important attributes of their perfect man.

This story is in some ways a spiritual successor to The Hologram, a story I wrote last month. Both stories feature descriptions a similar blond superhuman stud that lives in between dreams and reality, but I feel like this one has a more interesting premise. Like with that story, I was concerned with describing the perfection of the character, rather than delving into the character's sexual conquests and what he does with his power - I feel that there are already a lot of stories that discuss that, and I wanted to write something a bit different.

Unfortunately, given my busy schedule and my fleeting inspiration, I can't say that I have immediate plans to continue this story, though I do have an idea for a sequel mapped out already in case I feel like continuing it. But if you do have feedback/suggestions for possible future writings, please do let me know!

• Upvote 2