Dork to Beast, Pt 6

bbmikenj

Yeah, I have heard of the "teasing/bullying to toughen the target up" excuse before... only works on people that have so much anger and hate inside of them, that they want to put their whole being towards getting revenge... >=(

But I am glad to see that Jack actually was not that bad a guy. And actually liked Danny very much and hust wanted to help him get tougher the only way he knew how, so Danny would be safer & be stronger in life. It was actually pretty sweet, and thus I am glad that they are now together. ='3

Though whoa, Tip.seems so much more of a follower than actually a leader like Jack says he is. =0 When intimidated he instantly does whatever the intimidator wants him to do. that is not really something that someone who pisses in an other's shampoo and points towards an other person and accusate another for it. ^^;

Hmmm, I guess we'll see in the future. ^^

• Upvote 2

Wow! What a hot continuation of this hot story! I loved both parts of it, first of all, Danny finally finding out that Jack never really hated him all those years but secretly liked him and only picked on him to save face with his jock friends. Then you had Dwayne who seemingly keeps getting stronger and more ripped showing off against the real ring leader of the bullies, Tip, who got a little bit of the payback that was coming to him, my only guess is that Dwayne's fight will go one of two ways, instant knockout by Dwayne, or he allows the other fighter to pound away at his impenetrable muscles until Dwayne can just push him over with one finger. I vote for the latter that shows more dominance which seems to be what Dwayne is about these days. Great stuff, I can't wait for more!

• Upvote 1

A*M*A*Z*I*N*G*!!  I loved the bit about bending the bar into a bracelet. Tip is a jock himself and totally accustomed to being able to intimidate others. To have someone casually bend a piece of metal into a bracelet that the jock can't even come close to removing is so dominating and humiliating Dwayne is saying I can do anything I want to you and with you, and there is nothing you can do about it - and so casually at that. Love it! Love it! Love it! I cannot wait for more.

• Upvote 2

In my mind's eye, Dwayne would look something like this guy. @BBMIKENJ, I hope you don't mind my sharing my vision. I've never done it before because this may be so NOT like how you see your character. I certainly don't want to step on your creative juices - especially since I want MORE! Please!

Dwayne.png

• Upvote 5

I have questions on why Dwayne's transfiormation different than Danny's  and i dont think that Dwayne has superpowers rather than he is excellent at reading people and knows how they are reacting to him.

Danny is a softie despie his changes and he is willing to forgive Jack who turned out to be another secretely gay judgemental person.

I cant wait to readwho is Ddwayne's opponet. Ut sound like a good moment to take things to another level

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

I have questions on why Dwayne's transfiormation different than Danny's  and i dont think that Dwayne has superpowers rather than he is excellent at reading people and knows how they are reacting to him.

Danny is a softie despie his changes and he is willing to forgive Jack who turned out to be another secretely gay judgemental person.

I cant wait to readwho is Ddwayne's opponet. Ut sound like a good moment to take things to another level

First, I want to say that I REALLY loved the chapter. It was extremely entertaining and hot as heck! I also have questions along the line of Ro20316's.  I hope we find out why Danny and Dwayne are having such radically different transformations. Also, I am a bit confused about Dwayne's mental abilities. Is the formula somehow giving him telepathic powers?

While I find Dwayne's alpha maleness super hot, I can also see him getting out of control, as he seems to really enjoy dominating others, and he and Danny having a confrontation. I look forward to each new chapter! This is some of your best, most complex work ever.