NotJackedJack

How long do/would you spend in the gym?

It takes about 30-45 minutes of weight training to activate most people’s growth hormone. It takes about 45-60 minutes for most people’s kortisol to begin breaking their muscles down. ”Most” doesn’t mean ”all”, but the average is somewhere close to this. Lots of people could get better results by exercising 40 minutes each time (warmup not included), and let their experience adjust the duration upwards or downwards. Too long breaks between sets is a frequent cause of unnecessarily long training sessions.

Offseason, I'm in gym one hour and 10 minutes.

When competition is on, two-a-day workouts of 1.5 hours each.

It all depends on what you want to accomplish in the gym. For me, being a huge freak is the goal.

I do morning cardio and abs regardless of if i am prepping for a show or growing season. I just like to start the morning cock pump and cardio followed by abs. Then will train later which is usually another cock pump session followed by hour of training. 

• Like 2

If I could afford it, I would own or manage a hard core gym complete with an outdoor free weight area where people could lift shirtless 

inwould give anything to be ina a gym all day every day and live breathe eat and sleep lifting. I would give anything to make it my life but it’s not reality for me

so as a working stiff with a career I learned that I look better when I take a “less is more” approayand focus on being efficient but intense when I’m there. I focus on really feeling the pump in every rep. 

My body really responds best that way

45-60 mins for lifting and additional 20-30 minutes if I do cardio.

I always think if I take longer than an hour, probably I just take too much break between set. Unless the gym is overcrowded which I have to wait for every equipment I wanna use.