Oh boy, it has been quite a while since I 've worked on this story.  This update comes in two parts.  This one is the sexy one.  A short summary of previous parts will be posted below.

Part I  Part II  Part III

Part VI  --  Metamorphosis

As soon as I closed my eyes I found myself drifting in a vast darkness.  Everything was black and empty except for a dull, growing warmth inside me, like I was on the cusp of a fever.

Time was hard to gauge here.  I passed what could have been minutes or hours through the emptiness before the pulse in my veins began to rise.  Slowly at first, but then stronger and stronger until it was near bounding.  At the same time my muscles swelled and tightened to their own rhythm, every fiber burgeoning with more power from each flexion.  The pleasure of each muscle filling out to its rightful proportion was exhilarating, almost orgasmic.  Pre leaked out of me in streams and floated aside me through the abyss.  I was lost in a tranquil euphoria, becoming something greater. 

More immeasurable time passed before the transformation slowed to a halt, and I realized that I was still dreaming.  The darkness faded into a blue sky, my body falling gently into a field of tall grass.  I opened my eyes slowly.  The sun shone radiantly, casting its bright light over my body and a few crimson flowers that each rose like its own little sun from between the long blades.  The warmth of the grass pressed against my now cool skin, the bristles soft against my hard flesh.  I laid there calmly, basking in the afterglow of my metamorphosis.

When I lifted my head and sat up, Charlie stared down at me.  His expression was almost mischievous, like a little kid caught doing something he knew he shouldn’t.  His feet dragged through the tall blades as he stepped towards me, pushing me back down with his foot as his body towered over mine.  Even when he lifted his foot his confident gaze was enough to hold me in place.  Something about him was spellbinding, commanding.  My titanic strength was useless before it.  He kneeled down on top of me and I felt the softness of the grass on my back mirror the smoothness of his skin on mine.

Every muscle on his body was solid, smooth, and flawlessly proportioned.  Running my hands across his triceps I felt each curvature as they flexed with the simplest motion.  His eyes shone marvelously and effortlessly.  Our lips touched.  The physical separation between us faded as we continued to explore each other.  I guided my hands along his burly arms while our lips played with each other’s, and then he ran his nose thorough the deep crevice of my solid abs, his fingers gently toying with my erect nipples until he brought his tongue back up to meet them.

In an instant I rolled us over and pressed him down, forcing my tongue into his mouth.  I was stronger, and it thrilled me.  I pinned his arms on the ground and held his legs down with my massive quads, rubbing my dick slowly on top of his.  Our abs slid across each other as my dick throbbed in anticipation of my load.  Suddenly his lips left mine and he gazed into my eyes with a sort of smug expression.

He guided me gently with his hands, and I could not help but yield to his touch.  He flipped us back over.  He stared at me again with that overwhelming confidence, and then started to kiss his way down to my cock.  I leaned my back onto the stone well that had appeared behind us, as objects sometimes do in a dream.  Just as he started to reach past my apollo’s belt, I let out a deep groan…

--

I awoke to rain pounding on the roof.  It was heavy and full and warm with summer.

I stared at the fine grains of the wood of the ceiling for a long, hard minute before I was convinced that I wasn’t dreaming anymore.  My heavy breathing and the drops on the windowpanes were the only sounds that filled the room.  The paltry, muggy light of dusk gave me just enough light to see the vague outlines of the walls.  Apparently I had slept for a long time. 

The blankets had tangled from my tossing and turning, and I carefully unraveled my cocoon of sheets to find freedom.  A sharp inhale filled my lungs, my chest expanding outward proudly to let the air rush in.  Even without seeing it, I felt thicker, stronger, more powerful.  My muscles moved like steel under my skin.  When I flexed them I felt as though I had the strength to lift buildings and move mountains.  The sheets tore as I gripped them in anticipation.  Fuck.  I flipped the light switch on to guide my way to the bathroom, swelling with the suspense of my image in the mirror.

To my horror, I found my body hadn’t changed at all.  My heart fell out of my chest.  All of my work had been for nothing.

My cock head begged to differ, however, flaring larger than any I had ever seen and standing atop a dick that was one and a half times its original size.  I had gone from just above average to well endowed, with thickness to match.  When I touched it lightning ran through my body.  But I held on, stroking gently.

Watching myself jack off in the mirror was still something to behold.  I lifted my 18 inch arms and watched each belly stand out in relief, chiseled, rock solid, perfection.  My abs crunched down and formed a cobblestone eight pack.  Fuck, I was starting to get weak in the knees.  I grabbed onto the shower certain rod for support.

Instead the metal bent in my hand, removing the rod from its holds.  I fell on my butt and the rod clanged on the floor.  Without getting up, I picked up the warped metal and gave it a quick bend with just my right hand.  My left stayed dedicated to stroking off as I twisted the metal into whatever shape I pleased, watching the muscles on my forearms danced as I contorted it like it was nothing more than a piece of paper.  It was exhilarating, knowing the strength I had in just my fingers.

My cum reached the ceiling from the floor as I came.  Good thing I was just tall enough to reach up there now.  I kept playing with the rod as my cock finished its final spurts.

A note for the iron bug manual: a full bite grants you Priapus’ cock and Hercules’ strength.  Good to know.

And then I had an idea.

--

Two hours later I found myself in a big city, noticing the streetlights' reflection off of my old beat up truck and a few scattered puddles on the ground.  The apartment building I was looking for seemed to rise up stoically out of the cement, featureless and foreboding for its onlookers.  I felt the cool, fresh night air run across my hard flesh as I walked inside. 

The lights in the lobby flickered fluorescent and bright, in stark contrast to the melancholy world I had just left.  A shell of safety and warmth.  I took the elevator to the third floor and walked the long, sparsely decorated hallway down to room 304.

When he opened the door he smiled at me.  I’m sure he was surprised at what he found, since I had used pictures from two transformation cycles ago to find him. 

“Come on in,” he said, his deep voice complementing the hypermasculine stature that stood proudly before me.  Head shaved, white skin, shirt that looked tailored to show off the size of his chest and the slimness of his waist.  I guessed he was between 32 and 35, his face showing the subtle signs of aging that were combated by a life dedicated to lifting and fitness.

He turned around and left the door open.  I liked the way he walked.  It was a mixture of that arrogant jock sort of saunter and the stilted, muscle-bound waddle of bodybuilders.  His confidence was exuberant.

That was going to be fun to break.

He was just finishing dinner.  In a large red cast iron pan, some inedible-looking green paste was still frying.  He offered some to me.  I looked at him and gave him a sly smile.  “I don’t really watch what I eat,” I said, my expression falling back to the cold, elusive demeanor that I had adopted since the metamorphosis.  He started to coach me on the impacts of diet on fitness and health and my attention drifted.  I noticed his chest bounce every time he made a gesture.  I could tell that he liked the way it stretched the fabric.  Every movement was proud, calculated.

I got up and moved towards him, him still going on about the lean muscle he had gained on his current diet.  I took his wrist in my hand.  It was solid, doubtlessly from years of lifting and perfecting his body.  I wanted him to resist me, to give him a hint of how this night was going to go, but his hand moved with mine.  I lifted my shirt and placed his rough fingers along my abs. 

“Does it feel like I need to go on a diet?” I said. 

He whistled, and a horny grin followed.  “Okay, fair point,” he said. 

“Let’s head to the bedroom,” I said.  He didn’t hesitate any further. 

“Wait, I need to use the bathroom first,” I lied.

“Sure.  It’s just around the corner there,” he said, pointing behind me.  I watched him practically skip his way down the hall.  He had a nice ass, perky and firm.  Hi torso twisted to get through the doorframe.

Meanwhile I took a quick detour to the garage.  I got lucky.  It was full of weights.  I took a few minutes making preparations for the night.

When I came back I found him with his shirt off, trying to look casual but clearly giddy with anticipation.  I had to admit, his body was even more impressive without clothes on.  Slightly marred by age, he still had a tight six pack and his lats stuck out noticeably from his sides, making his waist seem more trim.  I could even see some of the striations in his pecs.  He could compete as a lightweight bodybuilder if he wanted to, and maybe he had. 

“You like?” he said, lifting up his bicep.  Probably over 18 inches.  Bigger than mine.

I smirked at him.  “Sure, it’s alright.”  He must have thought I was being sarcastic. 

“Where do you wanna start, big guy?” I said, playing to his pride.  Having waited long enough, he pressed his lips into mine, softly.  His lips were practiced, and his tongue moved skillfully in and out of my mouth.

He led me over to the bed, but before he could lay on top of me I flipped us around and pushed him down onto it.  He scrambled to take off his shorts and underwear and I took off my shirt slowly, letting him savor every moment of the reveal.  I may not have gained much in size, but there was something of an unspeakable strength and dignity to my body.  Every part of me was like iron, the flesh just barely containing the strength that lay under it.

I stood over him for a few silent seconds before I revealed the metal bar I had kept hidden in my waistband.  Normally it would be twice as long and more suited to hold weights, but I had torn it in half for what I had in mind.  His expression was a mixture of confusion and curiosity.  I bent the bar into a U shape right in front of him.  It was like wire.  I barely even felt the resistance.

Without warning him I grabbed his wrists with my hands.  He was in shock for the first few moments, but then he remembered that he should struggle.  It was kind of cute.  He thought he was strong, that I couldn’t possible keep him in my grip.  It turned out the power in my fingers was more than he had in his entire upper body.  I took the bar and put it around his burly wrists, clamping the metal shut with just one hand.  The horror on his face was juxtaposed with his throbbing erection.  Even if he didn’t understand what was happening he sure liked it.

“How do you feel?” I asked, crushing off the loose ends of the bar and tightening down the space between his hands to form makeshift handcuffs.

“What are you?” he responded, exasperated. 

“I honestly don’t know,” I replied.  “Does it really matter?”  I noticed that with his hands stuck together it made his chest stick out.  Even while he was indisposed, the fullness and definition in his pecs were still admirable.  My dick hardened at the thought that I had incapacitated him with so little effort.  I reached down for his cock that was sticking out of his boxers.  He was leaky.  Hell, I would be too in a situation like this.  There wasn’t a single part of my body that wasn’t worthy of salivating over.  I threw him a few poses while I had him as my captive audience.  Then I drew his throbbing member from its cotton sheath and whistled at what I found.  At least eight inches, hard as stone, head throbbing with anticipation.

Gaining momentum, I lifted him up off the bed and hefted him over my shoulder.  Then I pressed him up with one hand.  The metal dragged along my back as I lifted him, and I could feel the indentations my fingers had left.  He stared at me with an expression of wonder and lust.  I smiled at him and brought him back down towards me, allowing our lips to meet.  Then I worked my tongue down his neck, past his nipples, across his abs until they met the head of his cock.

I was pleasantly surprised that he lasted for more than a few minutes with my tongue wrapped around his head.  I took my time, never letting him drop an inch even as he started to leak. When I felt him getting close I held him with both hands around his waist and started rubbing his cock against my chest.  The idea must have really riled him up, because he came almost immediately.  I laughed as his rather prodigious volume splashed up against my chin.  Some of it found its way to my lips.  It was sweet.

I tossed him on the bed to marinate in his own juices while I went to wash off.  But before I got in his shower, I spread the substantial volume of semen that I had earned across my chest.  I liked the “oiled” look, the way the lighting made every fiber in my already awesome chest stand out even more.  Turning the water on, I took turns bouncing them up and down as I washed them.  I went slowly, admiring the absolute control I had over every muscle in my body.  Soon I was touching myself all over…

My cum stained his ceiling.  I was sure he wouldn’t mind.

When I got back to the room he lifted his bound hands towards me and begged: “Please, officer?”  I obliged, twisting the metal off of his wrists without a drop of sweat.

“Can I see you again?” he asked, almost pleading.

I frowned.  “Sadly, I’m moving tomorrow.  I was supposed to leave yesterday, actually, but some business came up.  If I’m ever back in town, you’ll be the first person I call.”

I left him on the bed, still soaked in his own cum, dazed from what I had done to him.

I felt sated.  It was time to get some answers.

Part V

• Upvote 13

Previously, on The Iron Bug:

Kenny, a fire-haired scrawny Oregonian kid on his way back to college, runs into an iron bug that instills him with the desire to lift heavy.  He lifts, he eats, he grows, he fucks.  Meanwhile Charlie, our primary antagonist who is arguably still buffer than a beefed up Kenny, manages to incapacitate our beloved hero using some unidentified black magic.  Kenny, disgruntled, decides to double dip on the old magic bug bite with the two iron bugs captured by our dear friend Delilah, a scientist from some big university studying the anomalous going ons in this little town.

We join our hero as he begins his glorious transformation amongst his bedsheets.

Pardon the cheese, I am very tired : P