My Roommate - Part 6 Swole Games (with illustrations)

bestpecsever

Part 1 - My Roommate Grows Himself

Part 2 - My Roommate Grows Me with His Lotion

Part 3 - My Roommate Grows My Chest Even More, We Find We are Too Easily Aroused, and a No Clothing Rule is Established.

Part 4 - Our New Muscle Lives; My Chest Gets Massive; Michael's Abs are Second to None; Oops, our Friend Anna Got in the Lotion

Part 5 - That was unexpected! A new muscle friend joins the party.

PART SIX

Anna, with her bulging muscles on full display, shocked both of us I'd say when stuck her hand down our underwear and smeared the growth lotion she had accidentally used in our shower. Michael and I both knew what was about to happen, and anticipated it with both eager excitement and nervous fear.

Neither one of us had really touched our crotches in our growth, we were actually fairly happy with them. Not too small to be sad, not too big to be...in the way, let's say. But that was all going to change.

I noticed Michael's more than mine (he's a cutie!). His underwear rapidly stretched outward, like someone stuck a zucchini into it. He was soft, and you could see his new manhood curling around in his underwear like a time lapse movie of a plant bursting forth. It didn't last long, and you could see that Michael had gone from average to about twice that in no time.

At the same time, it felt like my groin was bloating and filling up as I felt something sliding downward, barely contained in my underwear too.

Michael dropped his drawers and he found that he was about knee length, with a bush that I'd have a good time shaving down.

"Mm, nice," Anna said. She had been a sweet little vixen before, but now she seemed to be a raging heated hornball. "Let's see yours," as she turned to me and yanked my boxers down. I was a shade above the knee.

This would take some getting used to. :-) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I had made it a habit to sneak in and oil Michael up in his sleep. His abs had become incredibly shredded, and I wouldn't have been surprised if the waist was below 20 inches. I found out later he'd continued to oil himself up once a month. For someone I thought never wanted to be big, he had sure gone all out. Since my words can't do him justice right now, I'll include a pic I snapped from one of his latest skype sessions.

ripped_shredded_bodybuilder_unclothing_by_stenir-d9pjxhb.jpg.b754d389b106aaa4d647cb03bdc339b9.jpg

I still got a lot of playtime in those ab crevices!

Michael had been growing my pecs I found out whenever he shaved me. I made for quite the exciting caricature, as I hadn't been growing myself much. 

shirt_by_trandative-d3djwho.png.0c1fed35b0014360f60af34d193159ce.png

I still gave everyone who wanted to touch a good show, and I can't tell you the number of people who creamed their pants when they touched my meaty bouncy pecs. But I thought it might be time to even things up a bit, as I was wanting to make sure I kept my superhero art modeling gigs. Michael and Anna both helped me out, and we experimented with getting specifically targeted on parts of my body. It came out pretty well, over a month of trial and error. Here's where I stand now. I'm very happy with myself! And Michael has been as well. And in surprise, I was getting benefits from Anna too!

bb_93_by_david753-db91ogw.thumb.jpg.5e83af91abae0466960d2d9cd60805f9.jpg

Speaking of Anna...she's loving all of this. She moved in with us, and I'd say she's become fairly well addicted to what we've got going. But don't take our word for it....

switch_2016_by_tigersan-dadu7pm.thumb.jpg.6237bf848e9acd8b2afaa2547a6dfd13.jpg

I can tell in Michael's eyes, in a playful way, he's not sure he can handle being smaller than Anna :-) He brought home a case full of growth lotion last night...

Continued....?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7