Part 5 - That was unexpected! A new muscle friend joins the party.

bestpecsever

The story rolled in my mind, couldn't wait to do more.
PREVIOUSLY:
Part 1 - My Roommate Grows Himself

Part 2 - My Roommate Grows Me with His Lotion

Part 3 - My Roommate Grows My Chest Even More, We Find We are Too Easily Aroused, and a No Clothing Rule is Established.

Part 4 - Our New Muscle Lives; My Chest Gets Massive; Michael's Abs are Second to None; Oops, our Friend Anna Got in the Lotion

PART 5
Anna was wearing one of Michael's size medium t-shirts. And it was tearing down the sides. 

"What....?" she said, with a little bit of a frightened look on her face. "It's getting...really warm in here."

"Anna," Michael started, "that wasn't....body wash..."

Anna's lats had begun to pour out of the sides of the shirts like rolling lava, hardening as they moved. 

I was stunned but came out the speechlessness. "It was what Michael and I have been using to get our..."

"Your muscles, right?" Anna asked. She was breathing heavily. SNAP! Her lats had torn the sides of the shirt from the armpit to the shirt tail. 

I had leaked out in my drawers again, and Michael had as well. Even still, I reached down and grabbed my veiny hard hose and stroked it as I watched what was taking place. I noticed Michael had as well.

Our petite Anna, all 5'8" inches and 115 pounds of her, was turning into a powerhouse right before our eyes. I suddenly found myself wishing that she and I had been sharing "benefits" as well. 

Anna's lats had shredded the sides of the t-shirt, and her arms were pushed out to 45 degree angles. It looked like an army of snakes were under her skin as dozens of veins rolled up from her hands into her forearms and throughout her upper arms. They pumped size and density into her arms as her limbs.

"Can we see?" Michael asked, reaching out and touching her arm. She raised it up and flexed the bicep. They leapt to attention, forming softball sized mounds on what were formerly daintly little arms. The tricep underneath looked like someone had implanted a ham in each side. There wasn't a bit of jiggle on her arms at all. She was sporting rock hard guns of granite, covered in miles of veins.

STRIP! The sleeve split right up the middle until POP the shoulders of the shirt came apart at the seam. The remains of the shirt fell to the floor.

Anna now had an upper body that most athletic men would envy. Her lats forced her arms out at 45 degree angles, her abs left nothing to the imagination. Veins snaked up her abs and fed into her chest. And then Anna noticed...

"My boobs! They're...." She gulped for breath, not quite believing what was going on. "My boobs are practically gone!" She reached up to touch them, having to figure out how to navigate the girth of her new arms not quite allowing her to bend like she used to. "And they're...they're very hard." True enough, while she still possessed modest cleavage, her boobs had come to include some of the hardest pecs I'd ever seen on a woman.

At that moment I realized all the control I'd worked on with my surprising ejaculations was gone, and I'd been going for the last two minutes straight. Well, tomorrow was a day to start anew.

STRETCH! The pants she had borrowed from Michael, elastic sweats, were filling out. They were normally baggy, where Michael used to have about a 40 lb advantage on her. Now, they were plumped up and full, like two condoms full of walnuts. The legs stretch beyond their limits as huge calves split the sweats up the back. Massive sides of beef pushed the legs of the sweats completely off as Anna's thighs hardened up and took on titanic tree trunk like qualities. I'd swear they looked like they were breathing on their own, pulsating with growth. 

Finally, her backside grew outward as she took on a squat butt. There was no soft fluff left back there at all, it was all dense and hard granite. She reached her hands behind her and rubbed her butt.

And with that, her growth steadily slowed. She stood before us, no longer the lightweight friend with benefits, but now resembling a ripped Crossfit competitor, sporting a heavyweight bodybuilder physique. 

She walked up to me, and scratched the bottom of my pecs. "Wow. These things don't move at all. Nice. I might have to see if we can try them out together later." Then she laughed and said, "Now I see what you've been up to to get all of...this," she said, moving her hands down the ridges of my torso, tracing over the hundreds of striations that were present on my chest. 

"So, can you control what happens with this stuff, Mikey? Or does it just kinda do its own thing?" Anna started rubbing her rippling abs, and I couldn't help it, I rubbed them too. She purred when I did.

"We can't decide what we want it to do, but we can keep it isolated to certain areas. It's pretty much just straight testosterone based muscular growth." He gesture over to me. "You can tell I have snuck in and used it on his chest. Doesn't he look sexy in those things? And he's been using it on my midsection."

"Yeah, I can't complain about the results...for either of you." She threw up a double bicep pose. "Or for myself. Wow....this feels incredible, it looks incredible." Then she grabbed the lotion, put some in each palm, and shoved her hand down our underwear and onto our crotches.

"Let's have some real fun."

TO BE CONTINUED.

• Upvote 9