The Giant Football Coach - Chapter 3

dredlifter

Previously

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12573-the-giant-football-coach-chapter-1-2/

Chapter 3: A BIG Practice Session

As we headed to the field my teammates and I could not stop talking about Coach. He was HUGE! Almost 10 ft tall! He was now the tallest man in known history! And he wasn't one of those ridiculously tall, stretched-out people who have medical problems, he was proportionally packed with muscle. It was amazing to watch him have to hunch way over and turn sideways to get through the 8 ft tall doors. He had to be happy that the doors in the athletic complex were MUCH taller than the standard 6 ft 8 doorways. I pondered if he would even be able to enter a typical American building or house again.

The team assembled on the field and we took ten minutes to really stretch out to avoid cramps in the summer heat. It was still August and today was going to be particularly warm, the temperature had already broken 90 and we were sweating immediately. Many water breaks would be needed to stay hydrated. Coach sauntered up to the front of the group and led the stretches. His voiced BOOMED out his instructions. With his new size, his deep voice was even more powerful. Before if you were at the back the group you might have trouble hearing him. Not any more. He could easily be heard even the back row where the rest of freshmen and I were.

After stretching, the different units of the team separated for our individual unit practices. After about an hour, Coach broke from the lineman and made his way over to our side of the field. He took a position near the goal post. I noticed the button on top of his ballcap was just barely underneath the crossbar. He smiled proudly down at us, “And how are my little defensive backs doing today? Let's see you run some drills, boys!” We lined up and practiced batting passed balls away from each other. After a good 15 minutes of drills Coach was looking pleased. Since it was hot out Coach's shirt had begun to darken with perspiration. First the crevice between his mountainous pecs and the underside of his arms, and then the rest of the shirt began to turn dark grey. “Sure is a hot one today, boys!” Coach whipped off his hat used it to wipe the sweat from his brow. “You boys go grab a drink and be back in 5 minutes.”

Panting heavily we ran over the pipe fountain and lapped up the water. When we came back we were treating to a new site. Our huge leader had tossed his hat on the ground, crossed his arms in front and grabbed the bottom of his sweat soaked t-shirt. He began shimmying the tight, wet garment up his massive torso. Soon, row by row of ripped, brick sized, lightly haired abs were exposed. My teammates and I all gathered around stunned at what we were seeing. Once coach got the shirt up to his pecs things got a lot more difficult. His chest was so massive and the shirt was so wet it clung to his pumped muscles like Saran wrap. Finally, he was able to pull the shirt out and over the protrusion of this chest, exposing his coaster size dark nipples. Next he revealed the deep caves of his hairy armpits as he continued to work the shirt upward. With the shirt now up around his head, he reached an impasse. The shirt's clingy wetness, combined with the size of his mighty arms and shoulders had locked his arms upward and in place, his face hidden behind the fabric.

It was the first time any of us had seen Coach's torso exposed and from seeing his abs, lats and pumped pecs, he was just as powerfully built as we had imagined. Even though he was thickly muscular, each ab and oblique muscle was clearly defined. The canyons and crevices between each ab muscle was so deep I could have easily slipped my finger in between them. With heavy, deep grunts, Coach continued to shimmy his waist back and forth, almost like he was doing a stripper dance. “DAMNIT...TOO TIGHT. CAN'T GET THIS TINY SHIRT OFF!” He growled. By now the fellas and I couldn't help but snicker at the incredibly impressive, yet funny sight of Coach being stuck with his shirt wrapped around his arms and head.

Matt, laughing his ass off couldn't resist giving some advice. “Just rip it off, Coach! Shit, with those huge pythons you know you can!”

Coach chuckled from behind the fabric, his heaving pecs bouncing slightly as he did. “Matty, this is only shirt that fits. These are the clothes I was wearing when I got hit with that energy beam. They are growing with me. I don't have any other clothes so I can't rip it!”

Matt joked, “Man, Coach, it must suck to be a giant!

“Haha. No way, Matt. I LOVE being BIG. I've always wanted to be...grrr...BIGGER. I love it...well, except not being able to GET THIS DAMN SHIRT OFF! Come over here and help me pull this off, boys!”

Matt and I went up to Coach to help, our head level with his full crotch. “Uh, Coach, we can't reach that high to your shirt,” I said.

“Hehe, you can't? My goodness, you guys are LITTLE! Here, I'll help.” Coach thumped down on his knees. Even on his knees we are only level with his shoulders. Matt and I stood in front of Coach as he leaned forward. We each grabbed a side of the shirt and pulled with all our might. Finally, the wet fabric unglued itself from his biceps and our captain was freed. Coach let his arms fall to his side and his titanic meaty chest exploded outward. With a cocky grin Coach slowly began to stand to his full imposing height, seemingly growing in front of us as his head rose higher and higher. His body was godly. His muscles were fully pumped and bulging, with just a bit of vascularity. Whatever Coach had done to tweak his workouts was paying off in spades. We all stood there with our mouths open.

“What's the matter boys, you never seen a REAL man with his shirt off before! HAHA!” Coach brought his fists together at waist level, crouched down slightly and gave us a tremendous most-muscular pose. Each muscle in his upper body tightening into shredded relief. “GRRR...yeah, boys. I'm feeling GOOD today! Take a look at this beef! I don't mean to brag little men, but with you all looking so SMALL just makes me feel so BIG and POWERFUL!” He then crunched down his torso squeezing his tremendous abdominals and obliques. Coach finished his impromptu posing session with a front lat spread. With a bright, excited smile exposing his perfectly straight teeth, he again grabbed his waist with both hands, flexed his chest, tightened his abs and began to flare his elbows out wider, then wider...then WIDER! His lats seeming growing outward under his armpits. At full pose he looked to be as wide as four us little guys standing side-by-side. With a sigh he relaxed and instructed, “Alright boys, let's finish practice with some conditioning!”

Coach blew his whistle and instructed the team to line up on the field like we had for stretching. We always finished each practice with some form of sit-ups and push-ups. As we regrouped the linemen were whistling to Coach, teasing him about walking around shirtless. “So now that you're huge you just couldn't resist showing off, eh Coach?”

“What are you talking about Johnson. I've always been HUGE!” Another quick biceps pose. “But no, it was just hot and until I can get some big man clothes made I don't want to ruin my only shirt! Line up men!” Coach always performed these exercises with us as well. First he led us in doing four sets of 50 sit-ups. Then we flipped over and began push-ups, which Coach at the front bellowing out the count. Again we were going to do four sets of 50. During the last set, we all dropped from exertion at the count of 50. However, as we caught our breath we all looked to the front of the group and saw our leader continuing his set! And it looked like he was going even faster, his triceps hardening and flaring with each rep. “WOO!...I'm feeling...it today!” he said in between presses. He passed 100 reps and kept going. Sweat was now dripping from his muscled cleavage like an opened spigot.

At 150 reps we began to notice something strange. Coach's pumped muscles were looking even bigger. We looked back and his feet seemed to be sliding backward over the turf of the field. As we watched, shocked, it dawned on us. Our already huge Coach was GROWING EVEN BIGGER! “200, YEAH!” Coach shouted out. I don't think he noticed what was happening because he was so focused on his set. He kept going as shocked whispers began to circulate among the awestruck footballers. Before our eyes he was getting longer...getting thicker...getting BIGGER! Soon I noticed the length of his forearm was almost as long as I was tall! “300!” When he pressed up to full extension, his torso was now above our eye level! A breeze began to blow over us from the amount of air being displaced by his up-and-down motions. With the breeze, we were washed over by Coach's musky scent, a powerful, masculine mixture of sweat, deodorant, locker room and bar soap. “400!” He began to slow just slightly. The teammates and I began to cheer him on, urging him to keep going. Still his elbows rose even higher and his feet pushed further back, leaving two skid marks on the field that would need to be fixed by the grounds crew. Coach's triceps and pecs were swollen red as they were engorged with muscle building blood. Veins exploded in relief across his torso from his effort. With the team roaring with cheers of encouragement, he squeezed out ten final excruciating reps, making it an even 500. He let himself fall to the ground with an enormous THUD. We could feel the ground rumble as his weight made impact.

Coach caught his breath as he laid face down on the turf. “DAMN BOYS!...THAT'S...THE MOST...I'VE EVER...DONE!” Coach pushed himself up and leaned back so that he was sitting on his calves. He exhaled and looked straight down to examine his new pumped pectorals. He brought his arms together in front of him, causing the heaving masses to bunch and bulge upward. “WOW, THAT WAS SOME PUMP, LITTLE MEN. MY CHEST FEELS ENORMOUS!” He then used his hands to brush off the tiny bits of turf that had stuck to his sweaty, hairy torso. Finally he turned to look at us. We watched as confusion swept over his face. He had gotten used to looking down at us, but this was...even more! And he was still just resting on his calves.

After a few seconds of stunned silence from everybody, Coach asked. “WOAH, DID YOU GUYS SHRINK? WHY ARE YOU ALL SO...TINY?” His voice was now even deeper and sultrier and sent chills down our chests.

Finally, I got the courage to speak up. As Coached titled his head way down and locked eyes with me I couldn't help but feel some fear due to his size. “Coach, we didn't shrink! You...you...GREW! AGAIN! While you were doing push-ups!” Coach took his eyes off me and began to look around the stadium, taking note of his new perspective. As his new size dawned on his the side of his mouth crooked into a cocky grin. Coach brought his right leg out from underneath and planted his foot flat on the ground. His kneecap was taller than I was! With that cocky grin never leaving his face, he kept his eyes on his little players as he slowly stood up. His handsome fu-manchu-ed face rising and rising. We watched as his humongous bulge rose well above all our heads. As he straightened his back, his abs looked to be twice as high as the tallest player on the team. As pushed his chest forward to stand up straight, his capped head continued to rise...and rise...and RISE! As he reached final height, he proudly thrust his chest forward, the meat pillows shielding his face from those of us who were standing close by. Finally he was fully extended as we stood FAR below him, mouths agape. He put his hands on his hips in a classic superman pose, only our superman was MUCH, MUCH bigger. “DAMN YOU GUYS ARE TINY!” He boomed.

Coach broke his gaze from us and took in his surrounding from his new, even more elevated position. He chuckled deeply, obviously pleased at the ultimate superiority he was feeling. He raised his right arm and pointing it across the field. His arms extended out way past the first few row of crowded players. We looked straight up to see his massive flexed triceps looking like it was 20 ft up in the air. “WOAH, I'M SO BIG I CAN SEE OVER THE SOUTH END ZONE GRANDSTANDS OVER THERE!” Coach lowered his arm and looked back down at his stupefied team. I was standing just in front of most of the players. He spotted me again, having to lean over to look over his pec shelf, and said, “MR. JACKSON, DON'T MOVE” Coach brought his right foot forward and slowly placed it just to my left and then repeated the movement with the other leg. My teammates who didn't have the mental fortitude instinctively backed up as Coach stepped forward.

I was now standing right in between the two biggest feet in the history of man. On each side of me were two rippling, powerful columns of hairy leg muscles. I looked straight up to see the crotch of Coach's khaki shorts soaring above me. I quickly noticed the bulge of Coaches shorts seemed to be growing. He was getting aroused thinking about on his new size! Coach again moved his butt back and leaned forward to look straight down at me standing in between his legs. “WELL LOOK AT YOU, MR. JACKSON. YOU LOOK LIKE A LITTLE ACTION FIGURE TO ME. CAN YOU EVEN REACH THE HEM OF MY SHORTS?” I reached up and it was confirmed, I couldn't. I would have to jump. So I did and swatted the lowest part of the shorts, also grazing the firm flesh of his inner thigh with my hand. Suddenly, Coach's legs shuddered. I panicked as the huge masses quaked all around me. Thankfully, it stopped as suddenly as it started. “MR. JACKSON, THAT TICKLED, HAHA!”

He glanced back down at me, “MR. JACKSON, PLEASE JOIN YOUR TEAMMATES, I WOULD HATE TO ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON ONE OF MY OWN TINY MEN.” I retreated back to the group. Coach looked out again proudly at his team. “WELL BOYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BIG COACH NOW?” Coach turned to the side and performed a titanic side chest pose. His sun-splashed sweaty chest leaped upward and collided with his strong chin. His biceps and triceps expanded even more as he pressed the arm meat against his side. Next, Coach turned and gave us the most intimidating, most gigantic double-biceps pose the world had ever seen. At least, that's what we all assumed. Coach's biceps were so far above us that we really couldn't even see the split peaks. We could only see the incredible triceps leading up to his massive armpits.

Coach lowered his arms and grinned happily down at us. Instantly we all raised our hands and clapped and cheered. Coach, being the playful giant that he was, chuckled and gave us a bow. Even bowing down his massive torso was still feet above our own heads. I noticed my neck was starting to cramp from having to crane it upward so much. Jamal, ever the devil's advocate, wanted to see more and shouted up, “I think you're pecs are looking kind of small there, Coach!”

“IS THAT SO, JAMAL? ARE YOU SURE, LOOK AT THESE HUGE BEEF TITTIES? SHIT, MY CHEST IS SO BIG I ALMOST NEED A BRA FOR THESE THINGS. HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS, LITTLE MEN...” Coach connected his hands in front of his waist, looked down and started BOUNCING his pecs, one by one. As he did he couldn't help but add sound effects. “BOOM, BOOM, BOOM...” he thundered. “WAY BIGGER, AND HARDER, THAN YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIENDS TITS, HAHAHA!” Once again we all cheered. From 15 feet below it was mesmerizing to look up and watch each pectoral slowly rise, harden and flex into a massive lump of granite sinews, then relax and have the process repeat on the other side.

We all then noticed that a huge tumescence began to snake toward and down the right pant leg of his tight khaki shorts. Coached soon noticed as well and we all saw his keg sized head blush deep red. It was as intimidating as it was amusing and adorable. He reached down to cup his growing bulge. “HEHE, SORRY BOYS. BEING THIS MASSIVE IS GIVING ME A BIT OF A POWER RUSH...”

Jamal, the big lineman, shouted back up, “Nothing to be ashamed of Coach. That thing looks like a monster! Be proud, big man!”

Coach snickered as he reached into his shorts to readjust himself. “WELL THANKS, JAMAL. YEAH, I'VE NEVER REALLY BEEN SMALL ANYWHERE,” He winked down at us. “NOW, THIS THING WOULD SCARE AWAY AN ELEPHANT!” We all laughed at the thought, knowing it was true. While we couldn't help but laugh, I imagined that all our our manhoods shriveled up a bit at the emasculating thought of just how big Coach's giant schlong was. No man could ever match up to that. Even if Coach were his normal 6ft6 size, the rumors were that he sported an incredible 11 inch cock.

Coach looked around again. “I WONDER JUST HOW BIG I AM.” He turned away from us and sauntered over to the goalpost. From behind, at eye level we were treated to a view of the biggest, hardest, diamond shaped calves you could imagine. Looking further upward, his enormous, trouser-filling muscled ass greeted us. Further up we took in the incredible hills and glens of his power-built back, so huge and wide that a movie could've been projected on it. Coach was known for being a deadlift machine and he had a THICK back and enormous neck-encasing trapezius muscles to prove it.

Coach swaggered over and stood next the field goal post, staring at the bars extending toward the sky. Soon I took off running over to him to get a closer look myself and then the rest of the guys followed my lead. As I neared him I noticed the cross bar of the goal post was about mid thigh to him. I knew a field goal post cross bar was supposed to be 10 ft off the ground. With my hand on my chin I started running some calculations in my head. Coached shifted his feet and looked down at me, and I noticed his big hand was on his chin as well. It seemed we were both running the numbers. “WHAT DO YOU THINK, MR. JACKSON?”

“I think you are about 25 ft tall, Coach!”

“YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING TOO. YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY, I'M STANDING NEXT TO THIS GOAL POST I DON'T LIKE THAT IT'S STILL TALLER THAN ME. NOW THAT I'VE GROWN I WANT MORE, HAHA!”

I shuddered at the thought of him being even bigger. Soon I noticed some of the players climbing up on the goal post itself. Matt was the first to shimmy up. “I have to get a closer look at you, big man!” Matt shouted up as Coach chuckled and watched the little men climb up closer to his level.

“HEY, I LIKE THIS. SEEING YOU GUYS UP TO MY LEVEL. WELL, ALMOST TO MY LEVEL!” I noticed that even standing up on the crossbar Matt's head was just level with the top row of his encyclopedia sized abs. “IT WAS STARTING TO HURT MY NECK HAVING TO LOOK WAY DOWN AT YOU LITTLE RUNTS, HAHA.”

Now that the team had become more comfortable with his new imposing frame, the players began surrounding Coach, visually inspecting him and comparing themselves to his titanic body. Coach, of course, loved the attention and being his little players' hero. After a few minutes he decided it was time to move on. “WELL LITTLE MEN, AS MUCH FUN AS I'M HAVING SHOWING OFF MY 25 FOOT TALL MUSCLE GIANT BODY, IT'S TIME FOR YOU BOYS TO HIT THE GYM. HOPEFULLY THESE HUGE MUSCLES OF MINE WILL GIVE YOU SOME MOTIVATION. SO HIT THE WEIGHT ROOM AND TRY TO PUMP AS BIG AS ME!” Coach punctuated this remark with a classic one arm biceps pose, right near Matt up on the field goal post. From Matts position he got a great look at colossal, pro-bodybuilder level arms.

“Damn, Coach. The distance from the peak of your massive arm to the bottom of your triceps is almost as tall as I am!”

“YEAH MATTY? IS THAT WHY YOU LOOK SO SMALL COMPARED TO MY GUNS?” Coach stepped forward just slightly and lowered his arm, bringing it right to Matt's level. “I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT, MATT. LOOK AT THAT HUGE MASS OF MUSCLE!” Matt then reached out and hugged Coach's biceps!
59388405718b9_GiantCoach2-Final.thumb.jpg.2a52052d72e3696c764d672a9330033d.jpg

“You guys, it's like hugging a wrecking ball!” He shouted down to us as Coach chuckled.

“ALRIGHT MEN, CLIMB DOWN FROM THERE BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELVES. JACKSON, WILL YOU PLEASE GO FETCH MY SHIRT? LET'S HIT THE GYM. GOOD PRACTICE BOYS!”

Let me know what you think!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 16

• 2 months later...