My Roommate Part 4 - Enjoying our new muscular norm

bestpecsever

Previous Parts:
Part 1: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12333-my-roommates-birthday-present-to-himself-and-me/ in which my roommate transforms into a muscle dream for his birthday

Part 2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12375-my-roommate-part-2-now-i-get-my-real-gift/  in which my roommate transforms me into a muscle dream as his birthday gift

Part 3: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12502-my-roommate-part-3-new-house-rules/ in which we both discover how easily aroused we are, how fun our bodies are, and establish house rules about required lack of clothing, and my roommate decides to endow my chest even more

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 4 - Just enjoying life!

It had been a few weeks now since we exploded. Being muscular was better than I'd ever dreamt it could be, and having my own muscle buddy made it even more fun. We'd both found that we had abandoned many of our former hobbies and much of our lives and replaced them with muscle related activities. For example, Michael had quit his job as an analyst and started flexing on cams for pay as well as getting jobs as an underwear and athletic model. I started training others in workouts (basically showing them what I did before I burst forth) and posing as a model for comic book and fantasy illustrators. I never had a lack of work.

Michael was taking it upon himself to shave my chest every morning before I work. I never had to worry about itchy stubble, had always had me smooth as a baby's bottom. He wanted a bit more...and I was happy to give it. Michael liked a perfectly smooth body all over. He did this before our growth, but after it became vital for his new modeling gigs.

At least once a week, I'd awaken to find my chest a little bit bigger and my sheets stained with my seed and Michael's. Michael couldn't help himself, he'd put some of the growth lotion on me, just a little bit. I didn't mind either. My profile now resembled that of a cartoon character, the ones that were muscular, but had huge chests that indicated strength. He'd had a little fun, and shrunk my waist down. So I walked around with a 25-inch waist and a 65-inch chest. I got quite the looks out and about, and I got touched quite a few times too. I'd always bounce the pecs for anyone that touched, and if I was out shirtless (which was at least 3/4 of the time) I'd flex them to show off the cavernous foot deep cleavage Michael had helped put onto my frame. Almost all the ladies and at least half the men ran their hands through my man cleavage, and the really daring ones asked me to flex the pecs with their arms buried in there. The first few times, I hurt them, not understanding how to be delicate. But as of late I'd been able to make it a much more pleasurable experience. And I'd find repeat customers out and about who figured my routine out and made sure to show up when I'd be around.

Of course, I had been getting nightly practice multiple times from Michael placing his manhood between my mounds. My chesticles enveloped his weiner like oversized hot dog buns, both drenched in salty mayo eventually.

As for me, well, I had some fun with Michael too. He always had an obsession with his abs, and so I helped him out. Whenever I'd shave his, I'd slip in a little growth lotion for him down there. His twelve pack was inhumanly and unnaturally ripped. Each ab bulged outward three inches, leaving huge hollowed out scoops on his stomach, the skin so tight his bodyfat must have been practically negative. He loved his abs, and he was becoming world famous online for them. But he still had time for me to poke my joystick in between and have him flex on it. His gutters between the abs were so deep he couldn't clean them, we had to use a spray hose to wash him out. His waist and midsection were practically inside out 

Michael loved mowing our lawn. Rather, he loved going outside in his shorts and getting the attention of all the passersby. A 30 minute mowing job would end up taking him 3 hours because people would stop by to see those amazing muscles. He'd end up giving people a flexing show, and he'd always come in with at least a few hundred dollars. Sometimes we'd go do it together and I'd earn some extra cash, but he was much more the extrovert than me in those cases. 

We'd also managed to tame the near constant load blowing we'd been experiencing as well. But we had a setback on that when Anna, Michael's friend with benefits, came over

Anna was a fun gal. We'd known her for a good while, and while I never felt "benefits" was a good line for she and I to cross, it was ok for her and Michael to cross it. And they did so fairly regularly...when I didn't have him first. And I'd pretty much had him outside of work commitments all to myself.

Anna saw us for the first time yesterday. She showed up at the house, and I opened the door. It had been a couple of months since she and I had seen each other, and because I didn't know who it was, I had put on a bathrobe. She smiled and said, "Hey, looking thick, man! Whatever you've been doing, keep it up, it works for you."

I laughed a little and said, "I'll go get Michael." And of course being the fun loving extrovert he is, Michael came out in his boxers, which had gone from being loose fitting trunks to painted on thongs with all that beef stretching and filling it out.

"Um...uh...." Anna stuttered, as she gasped a few times. Then she fell to her knees.

"Are you ok?" Michael asked with a smile.

Anna nodded, panting. Michael had given her an orgasm just by showing up! It's a good thing I wore my robe, that could have been an embarrassing scene for her on our porch in public.

"Yes. Just...wow, Michael...I never..." and she slowly stood back up. "Mmm...what's happened? Not that I don't like it...I LOVE it!"

"It's a long story. Want to hear it?" Michael asked.

"Sure! I'm not going anywhere now!" she said, giggling. And she ran her hands across the veins covering Michael's chest, and around his nipples and down the trail of abs.

I don't know if you could call that her first mistake, because I don't know that anyone thought it was a mistake, but as we hadn't yet gotten control over our manseed, there were some...surprises. Mike came twice, once when she touched his nipples, and another when she rolled down his abs. His boxers were immediately soiled to the point they wouldn't dry for a couple of days, even running through our drier. 

And of course I came at that. And it fired and busted my underwear and shot my robe right off. And Anna....well she didn't know what to think. But she was enjoying it from the smile on her face. 

Unfortunately she'd been caught in the crossfire. "You boys are something else. I'm digging it, and it looks like you do, too. We'll talk in a few minutes. For now, I've gotta clean off."

She took a quick shower and grabbed some of Michael's clothes as hers were covered in spooge. "That's a neat new bodywash you guys have in the bathroom. Smells nice, and I feel energized from it. Where'd you get it?"

"Bodywash? We haven't gotten any new bodywash," I said.

Then we all heard the sound of ripping fabric coming from Anna's direction...

TO BE CONTINUED

• Upvote 9