dredlifter

The Giant Football Coach - Chapter 1 & 2

Awesome start! If I may ask, what other site are you posting the story on?

I love how all the players get excited for the coach to show off his muscles. It will be interesting to see how huge he grows!

Great to see another story! I'm looking forward to all the things the growing coach will do to motivate his team. Their devotion is also nice to see :) 

20 minutes ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Awesome start! If I may ask, what other site are you posting the story on?

coiledfist.org it's a site more focused on the macro/micro (and the growth/shrinking) kink, rather than muscle growth

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:31 AM, flamedelft said:

Great to see another story! I'm looking forward to all the things the growing coach will do to motivate his team. Their devotion is also nice to see :) 

coiledfist.org it's a site more focused on the macro/micro (and the growth/shrinking) kink, rather than muscle growth

Thanks for the info! I am somewhat familiar with Coiled Fist, although don't frequent it like I do here.  I didn't know dred was there though. I'll be looking for anything else by dredlifter! (unless he goes by a different username:)).

On 6/10/2017 at 5:02 AM, Kymuscleboy said:

Thanks for the info! I am somewhat familiar with Coiled Fist, although don't frequent it like I do here.  I didn't know dred was there though. I'll be looking for anything else by dredlifter! (unless he goes by a different username:)).

Nope!  Same name.  You won't find anything else.  This will be my second story.

• Upvote 2