Happy Father's Day Chapter 2 by F_R_Eaky

FREaky

Happy Father's Day by F_R_Eaky

Chapter Two: A Pint of Guinness Red

Chapter one: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12542-happy-fathers-day-by-f_r_eaky/

Kilterry Pier.  There's not a lot to look at or much of it, but during the summer they sometimes have a beach with a life guard watching for swimming, and it's about the closest thing for sea swimming near Limerick, Ireland one can get.  Cian (Kee-ahn) Brennan was walking, no, pacing up and down the small pier looking for something, perhaps someone.  Finally after his third attempt of walking to the end of the pier, he saw a note that was taped to one of the posts.  He opened it up, read it, and then in disgust flung the note from himself like he was tossing a frisbee so hard he hoped it would skip across the Atlantic to Canada.

Immediately after there were a series of snickers and giggles coming from the brush and a group of young, college aged men took off running, piled into a car and drove away.

Upon hearing the laughter Cain spun his 1.6 meter tall (5' 3"), lithe but well defined frame around to see the back of the car as it left.  Flipping his beautiful, red hair that was somewhere between burgundy and pumpkin... just a deep, rich, muted color but one could still tell he was a redhead, out from in front of his sparkling emerald eyes, he screamed at least to one of the young men, "That's right leave ya, wanker!  I di'na really want to be with ya anyway!  Was gonna call it off, ya ejiot gob-shite!"  And taking his sandaled foot, he scuffed the road as hard as he could in a great swift kick.

"You look like a man who could use a drink."

Cian spun around again and there sitting on one side of the pier was a man with long brown hair, hazel eyes, sort of tall with an average build.

"Yeah go on make the jokes about red heads being hot tempered...."

"Not at all. Just a warm day and you look angry about something.  Figured a drink could help cool you off, at least in one way if not both."

Cain stood still for a moment, his head cocked, looking at the young man. Finally he shrugged, "Why the feck not?  Not doin' anything else ta'day....  What do ya have?"

The young man popped open a small cooler and pulled out a can. "Guinness Red Harvest Stout."

"That'll do..."

There they were for a few minutes, Cian standing drinking his stout, the young man sitting in his folding chair drinking his.  Cian polished his can off in a few brisk minutes.  He was angry and he wished there was a bar located here so he could get good and pissed.  Not too long after the young man asked him, "So what do you feel like doing?"

"What with you?  I don't feel like doing anything with anyone.  I feel like takin' this can and crushing it between my head and hand, like it's collapsible."

"Well, that might hurt, but it's your body."

"Naw, I can not do it.  Don't have enough strength in my neck or arm muscles to do so.  I may looked ripped as hell, but there's practically no muscle."

They stood there for a few minutes again in silence, before Cian spoke again.

"Look, I'm sorry for making it sound like doin' somethin' with you was not worth my time. No reason for me to be a wanker because some maggot hurt my feelings."

"What did he do to you anyway?  I didn't even see him come near you."

"It was the note... .... he left me...that I flung into the sea. ... .... .... I met him at a club last night.  Yeah, I know... a man in his forties headin' out to a club."

"I would think you'd be a pub man."

"I would, but... .... ....I'm a gay man. Hard to find another one at a pub, sometimes, so I also head out to the clubs still.  I'm not trying to find a shillelagh to shag just for the night.  I'd like to have a long term relationship.  Find someone I like, he likes me, see where it goes.  I didn't think he was going to be the one, but when a younger guy comes up and hits on me, a forty-three year old man, it's kind of an ego boost and turn on all in one, ya know?  Ach...listen to me askin' you that.  I don't even know yer orientation, you don't even know who I am and I'm unloading my burdens like you're some barkeep."

"It's alright.  Everyone needs an ear to listen once in a while.  My name is Lorcan."

"Please ta meet'cha. I'm Cian."

"So Mr. Arse-Shite hit on you last night, and that took you where?"

"Nowhere.... as I just found out.  At first he flirtin' with me like I'm the king of the fairies ready to grant him three wishes. Then he makes his move and practically pushes me into a back, dark corner of the pub.  Once there we're sittin' in a booth and he's makin' out with me like come the mornin' it's judgment day.  At one point I nearly thought we were gonna shag right there.  Anyway... towards the close of the club, I'm thinkin' I'm gonna get his name or his number, instead he apologizes to me and says he can't go to my place or bring anyone home for the night as he has an important meeting early in the morning out at Ballylongford for some reason, tourism or something... but he'd be driving on his way back around eleven, and said to meet him here for lunch at noon - a picnic on the beach."

"And he turned you down."

"Yeah, with a note. A note!  Fuckin' gobshite.  An' he cannot even be polite about it.  Fuckin' writes to me, 'Sorry, I don't date old leprechauns, ya short, elderly bastard.'"

"Ouch... that is harsh."

"Yeah... drive damn near an hour to get out here for that?  I could've stayed home."

Lorcan nodded his head in agreement.

"So what's a young man like yourself doin' out here?"

"I decided to go out to the middle of nothing to get away from all the well wishers for tomorrow."

"Tomorrow, what's.... that's right it's father's day.  What's wrong with father's day?  Recently lose yours?"

"No. ... ... ... he lost me.  He found out I'm gay."

"Oh.... .... ... one of those."

"Aye."

"So you're no in the mood to hear or see folks celebrating with their fathers right now."

"Nope."

"Well, picked a fine place to get away from everyone." Cian sat down on the ground next to Lorcan and after a few minutes finally looked up and over to him and said, "So you're out her t'day.  What are you going to do tomorrow?  That's when most of the guys will be out with their dads."

"I'm actually headed to a new friend's house tomorrow.  He's an older gay man, not too unlike yourself, no children, heard my story and decided to invite me over.  Gives him a chance to cook and we could just talk, play cards, watch the tele, whatever.  That way neither one of us has to see everyone celebrating.  What are you doing?"

"Nothing.  Although I was kind of hoping for a weekend long date."

"I think that note stated otherwise."

Cian smirked, "You think?" and then he chuckled. "Not doing a thing.  Both my parents are passed, never married, no kids, so no reason for me to celebrate."

Lorcan nodded. "Wanna hang out with my new friend and me?  I would need to ask him, but a fellow gay man in the same situation might as well make a group event."

"Or our own private support group." Both of the men laughed and then Cian looked out to the sea, pondered for a moment and then said, "Sure, why not.  Let me give you my name and number, then you can call him first, then call me if it's alright, and I'll come by, pick you up and we can head there. Deal?"

"Deal." and the two shook hands firmly on it.

The two sat there for a few minutes more when a glint caught Cian's eye and he stared at a backpack sitting under Lorcan's chair.

"What is that?"

"What's what?  The beach isn't that desolate there's only one thing to see.

Cian chuckled, "Smart arse.  That thing on your back pack.  Looks like some kind of jeweled key fob."

"Oh that... that is the most precious thing I own.  It's a tiny goblet I discovered near a holy well in my home town.  Figured it must have been an offering or some kind of special token.  It's a real tiny goblet.  Thought to myself, when things are at their lowest and I have no money, I can sell it to a museum or something."

"Well, that is an interesting find."

"Yeah... it makes things taste better too."

"Really...does it now?"

"No joke.  Here let me pour you another in a cup and you tell me."

And with that Lorcan pulled the tiny goblet out of its case, pulled a can of Guinness out of his cooler, grabbed a cup, and proceeded to pour the Guinness into the goblet letting it cascade into the cup.  After the can was drained and the cup filled, he handed it off to Cian. "Now tell me if that doesn't taste better."

Cian took a swig and then looked at his glass in bewilderment.  "That's gotta be some kind of parlor magic trick.  You somehow switched ales on me."

"Nope.  Honest all I did was let it flow over the goblet."

"That is amazing."

The two sat sipping their ales for a while enjoying the day in quiet when Lorcan suddenly asks, "So what kind of man is mister right for you?"

"What, you thinking of applying for the position?"

"Ha ha ha ha... no.... just askin'."

"I don't know... I'm kind of a paradox. I like bigger guys, but there can be some problems with a short and tall guy, so I kind of like my man to be the same height, although finding short guys like me is a tad more difficult."

"So if you could have your fantasy man and it didn't matter the physics and logistics of getting intimate, he would be?"

"Tall! ... ... aha....he'd be tall, like nearly a giant."

"Like big men do ya."

"Well, I've grown up being short all my life.  Course I'd like to see or be with the opposite, especially if I could be the top.  Taking a big tall guy and making him mine."

Cian shifted in his sitting position a bit.  He thought the couple of ales and summer heat must be getting to him and he felt like he had a dizzy spell, moment of vertigo.

"And would this big man have big hands and feet."

"Yeah.... slightly larger than average to body ratio so you can feel them.  Like Kodiak paws grabbing you, holding you, while his feet, bare foot, so thick, so muscular, veiny....oooh...."

Cian's sandals seemed to become smaller and tighter around his feet.  He began to feel his tank top rise further up his abs.

"So tall man, with big hands and feet..."

"Yes...." Cian closed his eyes and swallowed hard..."Really tall man, like those giant like basketball players, or guys from the Viking legends or American tall tales. uuuuuhhhhh."

The tank top bottom rose up higher on Cian's abs, his nips began to rise up, out, and over the tank top's top.  One...two of his toes on each foot began to grow between his sandal straps and go past the shoe size.  Meanwhile the rest of the sandal became form fitting to Cian's foot, shape and had begun to roll over the sides of the sole.  His shorts' hems began to crawl up his thighs.

"What about muscle?  Super cut and lithe like yourself?"

"No....super built, like Mr. Olympia or bigger and extremely cut and shredded.  I just oooooh..."

Cian felt his pecs swell out just a little bit, pushing the tank top's top out over the abs like a ledge or a shelf, pulling the top further down and threatening to move past his nipples and chest so  the tank top suddenly was caught under the pecs and not really hiding them.  And the sides began to tear away as Cian's lats began to fill and spread out, while his arms, delts, traps, neck, chest, thighs, and calves began to swell with new found size.

"And are they built just for size or do they have maximum strength to them?"

"Ooooh.... uhm....maximum strength, really dense, hard muscle, totally shredded, and veiny....uhm.... and....auuuuuuuch...."

Again the tank top and shorts shrunk on Cian.  The straps of the tank top began to snap, the fabric tore down the sides.  It looked almost as if Cian were busting out of a woman's tube top instead of a man's tank top.  His shorts began to rip up the sides due to the increase in muscular size, and in length of his thighs.  His feet grew a little larger, wider, the side straps of his sandals now snapping or pulling loose from the sole.

"And what about down under.... does your man fit the wives' tale of big feet and hands big...?"

"Of course he does.... I mean I want him to have a bat.  Long... thick..... hard.... throbbing....veiny.....So when I allow him to fuck me, I feel it all the way to my soul.  And his balls have got to be like tennis ball size.  Massive cum producers, so when he blows in me or I suck him off, I won't need dinner I'm so fuuuuuuuuuull.....FULL!  oh gawd.... full...."

Another surge as the tank top fluttered off of him. Yet another surge happened and this time the growth was all in his crotch, his cock and balls growing to full potential, filling out his basket further and further from his body.   His crotch and zipper area of his pants extending farther and farther out until the zipper just pulled apart.  It happened at the same time as his waistband button snapped, the shorts ripped all the way up the sides, and with the broken zipper the shorts dropped by the wayside, leaving basking gloriously nude in the summer sun.

"Oh!.... .... I..... my GAWD!..."

Both Cian and Lorcan stood up at Cian's exclamation.  Cian was now just a hint shorter than Lorcan was and looking a bit built like an amateur rugby player.  Looking around quickly, Cian yanked the beach towel from under Lorcan's cooler and hastily wrapped it around himself.

"I.... I'm sorry... I don't what happ.... da fuck?!  I.... I'll give this back to me tomorrow, if you call.  I need to go...."  

Performing a tuck-tie of the beach towel around his waist, Cian quickly grabbed the remains of his shorts, pulled out his car keys, and ran as fast as he longer legs could take him, to his car.  Opening the car door he hurt himself in several ways trying to get it like he normally did, but that wasn't happening now.  Cursing at the car, he sat down sideways into the driver's seat and then adjusted the seat back a few notches.  Shutting the car door, he slammed on the gas and drove off, sweating profusely and looking down at his body when not observing the road.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 27