Setting Things Right - Part 2

First Part here.

Conclusion to the first part. Hope you enjoy it :P 

My arms tensed, my teeth clenched and sweat dripped from my forehead down to my face. An anger swept over me like never before. An anger that could only be caused by betrayal and thievery.

I gazed at the middle aged gypsy woman with burning eyes as i tried to contain my anger.

“I want it back!!  I want my body back!  I want the life that was promised to me!!” WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEE??????

She calmly reached for a tea cup and took a sip of the drink before putting it down.

“Dear boy, there is a way. But….”

She eyed me up and down for a few seconds before giving a light laugh

“You have to literally “steal back” your essence from him. But looking at you now….Hmm… lets just say you certainly are not in the best physical shape”

Tears were beginning to fill my eyes. This cannot be happening. I was born an alpha stud only to be reduced to this for the rest of my life? It cannot be…. I relented and pleaded with her.

“Please i will do anything. Please….!!!”

Maybe it was my annoying squeaky voice or maybe she really did feel some pity for me. But the next thing she did astonished me. Giggling to herself before looking at me with wide eyes.

“They will know what to do. Good luck boy.  Oops….i mean stud….”

Weaving her fingers around the small statue with the horned man she recited a few mysterious verses. The room seemed to get alot hotter and steamy. Before i realised i looked around me and noticed the visibility in the room had plunged and a fog was engulfing everything around me. I squinted my eyes as i noticed 2 large figures approach me through the smoke.

As fearful as i was i wondered if the woman had something terrible planned for me. And what did she mean by “Steal my essence back?”

The smoke had cleared and before my eyes were 2 sets of very large and sculpted pecs. Both chest were so large and in my face that i had to take a step back. They must have been tall if my eye level were at their chest. I slowly lifted my head and was greeted with the sight of 2 angelic faces. As handsome as the heavens with bright cocky award winning smiles and sharp noses with bright eyes. But yet there was something devilish about these 2 beings. I tilted my head up further, horrified to see horns protruding out of the foreheads of both men. They’re skin were red tanned and their hair jet black.

They smiled at me sincerely before bowing before me.

“We are your guardian devils. At your service sir”

I was speechless

For at least 3 seconds i stared at their handsome faces unable to decide if i was to be afraid or to be turned on by their good looks and sculpted bodies. Some sense returned to me before i quickly looked around my surroundings to realise that i was actually back in my room again! Whatever that strange misty fog had done, it had also transported me back home.

One of them looked at the other before nodding his head

“Well we don’t have much time sir. Let's get the deed done.”

He winked at me cheekily before both of them ushered me out of my room following closely behind me.

Everything was dark and before i knew it i was in my brother’s room. By now my eyes had already become well acquainted with the darkness and i could see clearly his room. There he was on the king sized bed sleeping soundly. I could smell the strong manly sweat from him and the musky protein shakes that were around the room. I approached his body carefully as i noticed his perky butt protruding out of the bed sheets. Still unaware of what exactly i had to do I just knew i was finally back for my revenge. And knowing my guardians were behind me provided me with a sense of relief. I mean they should be behind me right?

I turned around hoping to catch their gaze. But to my shock. It was complete darkness.

I turned my body around looking frantically from left to right. Had i been tricked? Was this all a trap? A million thoughts entered my mind as I heard a sound shuffle behind me in the direction of my sleeping brother.

“Hey bitch….”

Sweat filled my forehead as i turned my head around.

Before me was the god of the brother i had known for such a long time. His height towering over me. His chest pumped confidently with his signature cocky smirk looking down upon me. But worst to come as i looked over both his shoulders.

It was dark. But a pair of shine came from my behind both his back. A shine that could only come from an award winning smile. And even though i only came across both these smiles 5 minutes ago I knew I had been betrayed.

They’re horns slowly came closer and i could see they’re smirks. All 3 of them as they towered over me.

“Suck my cock baby”

My brother gloated as he tilted his head higher to make himself appear even taller.

I could feel tears swell up in my eyes as i begin to choke on my saliva. Perhaps i was destined to be a skinny short pathetic loser for all my life. Even the people i sought help from have abandoned me. Perhaps it's time to surrender to my destiny….

I fell down on my knees as i slowly opened my mouth. Anticipating his giant meat in my mouth any moment. I tried to pull back my tears and swallow my saliva.

I closed my eyes and prepared to acknowledge once and for all my inferiority.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

I shuddered to myself as i heard the scream before me. Opening my eyes I was shocked to see my brother on his knees instead. He looked at both my guardians with a face so terrified i swore he must have shat and peed his pants 2 times over. He than looked at me and yelled

“HELPPP MEEEEE…...gggrrrrrrrrr”

One of my guardians quickly shoved his erect penis into my brothers mouth. It was clearly too huge for my brother’s mouth as he closed his eyes tightly before opening them again. He was still trying to say something. But nothing came out except for muted panicked noises.

I got on my feet quickly, too shocked from the sudden turn of events. As i walked even closer to my kneeling brother, his eyes turned up to me. And for the first time i saw something i have not seen in years. Not since he hit puberty and outgrew me. I saw the fear. I saw the wide eyed little boy begging for mercy. I saw terrified little drops of tears accumulating at the bottom of his eyes.

I looked at my guardians. One with his dick in my brother’s mouth, the other tying a faint glowing rope around his arms leaving him completely helpless. Still trying to resists, he was still making random noises from his cock filled mouth.

What a beautiful sight. I simply loved it.

One of my guardians grabbed my brothers hair and pulled it tightly up causing him to scream. Abelt a heavily muted one. He dragged my brother to a table and forced his upper body down. He proceeded to spread his legs revealing a tantalizing small butthole. Still with a cock in his mouth i could almost hear my brother pleading with me. It seemed like he was screaming “Please….”

I lowered my face closer to his and looked him in the eye. By this time his eyes were swollen from tears and they were desperately looking to the side at me. His mouth was dripping with saliva and pre cum unable to swallow, it was all just leaking out from the side of his mouth. I smiled softly at him

“What is that brother? Are you begging me?”

He blinked a few times causing a river of tears to flow down his cheeks.

“spspsppppppllleaaaaseeeeee…….eeepleeaaaaseeeeeeeee ….nuuuuuuoooo nonooou”

I licked my lips

“What is that my dear brother? Are you begging me to fuck you??”

I placed my ear close to his face as his muted pleas continued

“Alright brother you deserve a good fuck after all these years”

I grined to myself as i walked to his back and looked at both my guardians. They nodded at me and with a horny grin. Almost like they were totally enjoying what was happening and hoping to see what was about to unfold.

I pulled my pants down and stuffed my tiny dick into his hole hard.

It wasn't the sexual pleasure that was the best. Instead it was a psychological one. To hear his muted screams as i fucked him hard on the table. What could be better? For one male to force another to his submission. And ironically for one alpha to lose his position to someone smaller and weaker than him.

My guardians were chanting softly in a weird language for a while now and the chats were getting louder. For some reason the chants were making my fuck extremely enjoyable. With each thrust of my cock into his warm meat hole the sensation was getting more and more enjoyable. Coincidentally my brothers muted noises were also getting louder and seemed to sound more desperate with each fuck.

While my guardians were chanting it seemed they were having some fun of their own as well. The one with his dick on my brothers mouth was savagely face fucking him hard causing the noises he made to sound like it was “vibrating” The other guardian was playing with my brothers balls, occasionally his muted noises would seem to sound like screams which probably meant his balls were being squeezed.

Such music to my ears.

The sensations to my throbbing cock was simply amazing. Something i have never had the privilege to try all these years due to my small dick. But wait…. I begin to notice something different about me. With each thrust that i pull my cock out it seemed to be getting bigger. I gazed at my arms and was shocked to see how big they were. Veins were flowing down my arms and my biceps were literally getting “pumped up”. An energizing energy washed over me from my cock. It was sensational. It was amazing. It was….

EXPLOSIVE.

I closed my eyes as i knew what was going to happen next. I could feel my feet grow. I felt my shoulders broaden themselves out. I could feel my knees expanding. The sensation of my face remoulding itself. It was what i had been waiting for all my life.

Rope after rope of cum i released into my brother’s meat hole. At that very moment my guardian pulled his dick out of my brother’s mouth allowing him to scream like the little bitch he truly was. From a deep manly voice it changed quickly to a squeaky pathetic plea.

“NOOOOO…..PLEASEEEEE…….I BEG YOUUU…..NOOO…..”

I pulled out as quickly as i pushed my initial thrust in. I could feel how much bigger my cock was now compared to his hole as i gasped for air. I covered my face to push away the sweat i had accumulated from all that fucking. As i removed my hands and opened my eyes i was greeted with a small silhouette in the darkness.

A small boy lying on the ground. His face was somewhat recognisable but it was too unattractive to look at. Plus his face was filled with white semen all over. So i glanced at his body. Skinny, with bony features. He curled up at a corner sobbing quietly.

Looking over at a mirror I saw before me a handsome imposing man. A combination of a world class bodybuilder with the face and grace of a fashion male model.

My guardians approached from behind me as i could see their reflections through the mirror. They looked at each other before nodding their heads. And before i knew it. They were gone.

I sat down on a chair and placed my feet on my brothers head as he willingly accepted his new position in the family. I knew i should be feeling bad about this.

But hey, i’m just Setting Things Right…..

*wink

Hope you enjoy it.

Did both brothers deserve their ending? Let me know.

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2017 at 12:36 PM, citizenies said:

Nice evrything was set as it is. =)

On 6/10/2017 at 10:54 PM, benroc said:

Very good. 

20 hours ago, Funkysupe1215 said:

Awesome

3 hours ago, ploder4 said:

I was waiting for this!   I was not disappointed.  Great ending.

Thanks guys. Cant believe i wrote this story years ago and its still having fans reading part 1 and this part 2.

Hope to write more in future ?

• 7 months later...