EcchiMultiverse

7 hours ago, EcchiMultiverse said:

Sorry, I can't let it all spill out in one chapter X3 I will not make that same mistake Naruto and Bleach makes by going into the backstory of every villain and side character just to extend their run time but ruin the quality of the action/narrative. It will be revealed, but only due to plot relevance.

Thanks a lot for saying all that X3 And I thank you for sticking with me and telling me on what to improve on. It never occurred to me that Gemini was being an unacceptable asshole in the later chapters until you brought it to my attention.

Oh really? I'm surprised your Digisona isn't your icon.

Hahahah, so you want to spread out his story and all into many chapters huh? ;3 I wonder how you will do that. I mean: I do not think that Justice would be a prisoner of the Skeleton Lord for too long. And I dunno if he is a person that would tell his whole life story just like that to his prisoner/battery. ^^;

Also: What era is the Skeleton Lord from? =0 I always kinda wondered. =3

No problem, you're a friend after all. ^w^ I just hope that I can continue to support you through this story and in any future ones. ^w^

And I am glad that I was able too bring Gemini's behavior to your attention. ^^ And you technically were able too change him this part, i mean: Getting scowled at by the person he loves for his rotten behavior will make him think about what he has done and said and everything and he will realize how much of an ass he has been, and will do everything he can to be a better person again. ^^ <3 You solved it very well. <3

*chuckles* Actually it is. Though not as his Superhero self. xP

He was a pretty HUGE superhero back then. Though right now he is what one would call an "almighty god" and he can now do so much more then just be a superhero. x3 lol

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Hahahah, so you want to spread out his story and all into many chapters huh? ;3 I wonder how you will do that. I mean: I do not think that Justice would be a prisoner of the Skeleton Lord for too long. And I dunno if he is a person that would tell his whole life story just like that to his prisoner/battery. ^^;

Also: What era is the Skeleton Lord from? =0 I always kinda wondered. =3

No problem, you're a friend after all. ^w^ I just hope that I can continue to support you through this story and in any future ones. ^w^

And I am glad that I was able too bring Gemini's behavior to your attention. ^^ And you technically were able too change him this part, i mean: Getting scowled at by the person he loves for his rotten behavior will make him think about what he has done and said and everything and he will realize how much of an ass he has been, and will do everything he can to be a better person again. ^^ <3 You solved it very well. <3

*chuckles* Actually it is. Though not as his Superhero self. xP

He was a pretty HUGE superhero back then. Though right now he is what one would call an "almighty god" and he can now do so much more then just be a superhero. x3 lol

I mean, I've been doin that this whole time. Every time the Skeleton Lord is brought up in the story, a new thing is learned about him. It might be small, but it eventually culminates into one big bio. As for what era he's from...it's a long time ago lol. Some time before he recruited the mythological Gilgamesh ;3 I figured I can get away being vague as hell, seeing as he's in a part of history that's sorta lost to the records.

And aww, thanks for calling me your friend X3 Gonna get started on Chapter 19 on the 6th, cause today is my birthday.

Oh, the picture is a bit small, so I couldn't tell. Do you have a link to his gallery or something?

7 hours ago, EcchiMultiverse said:

I mean, I've been doin that this whole time. Every time the Skeleton Lord is brought up in the story, a new thing is learned about him. It might be small, but it eventually culminates into one big bio. As for what era he's from...it's a long time ago lol. Some time before he recruited the mythological Gilgamesh ;3 I figured I can get away being vague as hell, seeing as he's in a part of history that's sorta lost to the records.

And aww, thanks for calling me your friend X3 Gonna get started on Chapter 19 on the 6th, cause today is my birthday.

Oh, the picture is a bit small, so I couldn't tell. Do you have a link to his gallery or something?

I know. But I did not know you wanted to spread it out so thinly. ;3 I mean: I do not quite know how much of Justice's story you would want to tell, or how long his story will be till things get very monotonous in his life. x3 lol (just a little thing. A writer friend of mine once said to me: Try to keep the characters their own persons and not have their own story be: I endured many hardships till I found this person and everything was peaceful and fine again. x3; That seems to be bad storytelling. x3; Found that out the hard way. ^^; )

And i see, seems that the Skeleton Lord is from at least 2600 v.C than.  ;3 Could be right seeing as Gilgamesh's story was one of the first writings ever in ancient history. So if the Skeleton Lord was from before that time, his legend would have been passed through mouth to mouth. And maybe around the time Gilgamesh came into power, his existence might already have been almost completely forgotten and shrouded in legend. ;3 <3

And happy birthday to you than. ^w^ <3 <3 And your welcome buddy. <3 <3

And well: here is a link to the full image. Maybe that'll be enough? ;3 <3 https://www.dropbox.com/s/lieferh2dwplyqi/Commission charadian 2 - kopie.png?dl=0

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

I know. But I did not know you wanted to spread it out so thinly. ;3 I mean: I do not quite know how much of Justice's story you would want to tell, or how long his story will be till things get very monotonous in his life. x3 lol (just a little thing. A writer friend of mine once said to me: Try to keep the characters their own persons and not have their own story be: I endured many hardships till I found this person and everything was peaceful and fine again. x3; That seems to be bad storytelling. x3; Found that out the hard way. ^^; )

And i see, seems that the Skeleton Lord is from at least 2600 v.C than.  ;3 Could be right seeing as Gilgamesh's story was one of the first writings ever in ancient history. So if the Skeleton Lord was from before that time, his legend would have been passed through mouth to mouth. And maybe around the time Gilgamesh came into power, his existence might already have been almost completely forgotten and shrouded in legend. ;3 <3

And happy birthday to you than. ^w^ <3 <3 And your welcome buddy. <3 <3

And well: here is a link to the full image. Maybe that'll be enough? ;3 <3 https://www.dropbox.com/s/lieferh2dwplyqi/Commission charadian 2 - kopie.png?dl=0

It's not too thin X3 I mean, you've been able to guess within the ballpark so far. So I think I'm doin something right lol.

Once again, you're answer is very much hot~ You're very close, but not exactly right!

Thanks for that X3

So what's the necklace around your Digisona? Also, who'd you commission for this? It's very well-done

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, EcchiMultiverse said:

It's not too thin X3 I mean, you've been able to guess within the ballpark so far. So I think I'm doin something right lol.

Once again, you're answer is very much hot~ You're very close, but not exactly right!

Thanks for that X3

So what's the necklace around your Digisona? Also, who'd you commission for this? It's very well-done

Yeah, thats true. xD but not close enough to get everything right though. xP Gotta step up my game. Or just wait for more information. xP lol

Yay! 83 <3 I wonder if the next chapter or the chapter after that will give me more insight of the era he came from. 83 *thinks* I wonder if there was a rl skeleton lord or king in ancient history or in myths. =3

And your welcome buddy. ^^ I do hope your birthday was a fun one. 83 <3

The nacklace is a necklace to help my Digisona keep his power under control. x3 He is a stage 3 almighty god in that pic and he is so powerful that he is not able to handle the immeasurable increase in power right away. His body and mind needing to get used to all that power even with having been a stage 1 and stage 2 almighty god before it. ^^; He doesn't have too wear it anymore now though. But i does because it's such a pretty necklace. ^////^ (also it is eggshaped because it symbolises the Digi-Egg, the medium in which Digimon are reborn from. Every stage of Almighty godhood is my Digisona being reborn into a new form and a nassive increase in power and abilities. ^^ (Also: this was his when he was not an almight god yet, but a super gero of quite massive scale: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kf96lxbz5rrs9m/1417901315.bobert_vingro9af.jpg?dl=0 in this pic he visited a city full of Super heroes and Super villians and 1 particular super hero was having a bit of a growing "problem" ;///3 )

And the artist is: BlueBlaster on FA. ^^ (Though he did say that he was probably not gonna be drawing anything in those proportions anytime soon. ^^; )

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Yeah, thats true. xD but not close enough to get everything right though. xP Gotta step up my game. Or just wait for more information. xP lol

Yay! 83 <3 I wonder if the next chapter or the chapter after that will give me more insight of the era he came from. 83 *thinks* I wonder if there was a rl skeleton lord or king in ancient history or in myths. =3

And your welcome buddy. ^^ I do hope your birthday was a fun one. 83 <3

The nacklace is a necklace to help my Digisona keep his power under control. x3 He is a stage 3 almighty god in that pic and he is so powerful that he is not able to handle the immeasurable increase in power right away. His body and mind needing to get used to all that power even with having been a stage 1 and stage 2 almighty god before it. ^^; He doesn't have too wear it anymore now though. But i does because it's such a pretty necklace. ^////^ (also it is eggshaped because it symbolises the Digi-Egg, the medium in which Digimon are reborn from. Every stage of Almighty godhood is my Digisona being reborn into a new form and a nassive increase in power and abilities. ^^ (Also: this was his when he was not an almight god yet, but a super gero of quite massive scale: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kf96lxbz5rrs9m/1417901315.bobert_vingro9af.jpg?dl=0 in this pic he visited a city full of Super heroes and Super villians and 1 particular super hero was having a bit of a growing "problem" ;///3 )

And the artist is: BlueBlaster on FA. ^^ (Though he did say that he was probably not gonna be drawing anything in those proportions anytime soon. ^^; )

There actually wasn't...I think XD The Skeleton Lord came from an idea of how there wasn't a lot of magical characters with the power over bones. Just skeletons that happen to be magical like the Skeleton King in Heroes of the Storm/Diablo...then Undertale came out months after I created the Skeleton Lord. To be honest, I don't think I'm gonna be accurate with what era he's from, since I'm kinda using Rule of Cool on him XD

So what makes him a stage 3 and how did he become one. What's his name, btw?

• Upvote 1

On 6/7/2017 at 1:47 AM, EcchiMultiverse said:

There actually wasn't...I think XD The Skeleton Lord came from an idea of how there wasn't a lot of magical characters with the power over bones. Just skeletons that happen to be magical like the Skeleton King in Heroes of the Storm/Diablo...then Undertale came out months after I created the Skeleton Lord. To be honest, I don't think I'm gonna be accurate with what era he's from, since I'm kinda using Rule of Cool on him XD

So what makes him a stage 3 and how did he become one. What's his name, btw?

Nope, no rl Skeleton Lord nor King. X3

Though gosh, there are MANY of them in all sorts of games and cartoons and fictive literature. x3 lol

*thinks* Hmmmm: The Skeleton Lord could be from any era before the rule of King Gilgamesh (Kinda strange that Gilgamesh has been considered a bad guy, while in myth and ancient writing he was hailed as a hero and a benevolent demi-god. x3), heck he could even be prehistoric. x3 lol

Well: he is stage 3, because he had 2 stages/almighty god forms before his current one. x3

This is stage 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5jonel1e70jl7u/Hanugumo (3).png?dl=0

And this is stage 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhi075lytnqopus/CTIFDLl.jpg?dl=0 / https://www.dropbox.com/s/nif4b8nc3mvvect/charadian8.jpg?dl=0 / https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojf2s5lyjg0l1hj/extra_connor2.png?dl=0

Warning: They are NSFW, especially the ones in stage 2. x3 lol

And he always was a celestial Greymon type Digimon. But after having found a broken ancient artifact left to him by his parents (which he lost soo  after his birth) he went on a journey to complete it. Not knowing what it did and why it was broken. In his advebtures around the Digital world be found out that it was part of an amulet that once it was complete would grant the holder the power of a god and was broken to keep it from evil's hands. Because my sona had a piece of it, he was targeted by the other piece holders in their quest for godhood. It seemed that when an other holder was defeated their piece would join with the piece of the holder that defeated them and would become more complete (it should be noted that the when that happens, the defeated holder would have still been able to get their hands on it. If they woukd be able to defeat the bolder that defeated them). Eventually almost all pieces were gathered in such a way, but the final piece was at a forgotten temple. And there Hanu learned that his parents had been there, completed the amulet and attained godhood. But had to leave the universe because they were too powerful to stay. In their last moments upon the world they called home they left my sona in care of a family friend and left a piece of the amulet with him and with all their former friends to keep it safe from the evil that would undoubtedly come for the amulet. After learning about that be found the final piece and battled his final opponent to complete the amulet and gained godhood as well. He was finally back with his parents. But unfortunately he was not done gaining more power, as he forgot to destroy the amulet and it sank into his body and became part of it, ever since he is ever growing larger and more powerful and evolving in more powerful and greater forms. x3 (that is the story behind his godhood for now. But It might change completely ifI decide I dun like it etc. xP lol)

And my Digisona's name is: Hanugumo "Hanu" Kohryu Phyros. ^////^

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Nope, no rl Skeleton Lord nor King. X3

Though gosh, there are MANY of them in all sorts of games and cartoons and fictive literature. x3 lol

*thinks* Hmmmm: The Skeleton Lord could be from any era before the rule of King Gilgamesh (Kinda strange that Gilgamesh has been considered a bad guy, while in myth and ancient writing he was hailed as a hero and a benevolent demi-god. x3), heck he could even be prehistoric. x3 lol

Well: he is stage 3, because he had 2 stages/almighty god forms before his current one. x3

This is stage 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5jonel1e70jl7u/Hanugumo (3).png?dl=0

And this is stage 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhi075lytnqopus/CTIFDLl.jpg?dl=0 / https://www.dropbox.com/s/nif4b8nc3mvvect/charadian8.jpg?dl=0 / https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojf2s5lyjg0l1hj/extra_connor2.png?dl=0

Warning: They are NSFW, especially the ones in stage 2. x3 lol

And he always was a celestial Greymon type Digimon. But after having found a broken ancient artifact left to him by his parents (which he lost soo  after his birth) he went on a journey to complete it. Not knowing what it did and why it was broken. In his advebtures around the Digital world be found out that it was part of an amulet that once it was complete would grant the holder the power of a god and was broken to keep it from evil's hands. Because my sona had a piece of it, he was targeted by the other piece holders in their quest for godhood. It seemed that when an other holder was defeated their piece would join with the piece of the holder that defeated them and would become more complete (it should be noted that the when that happens, the defeated holder would have still been able to get their hands on it. If they woukd be able to defeat the bolder that defeated them). Eventually almost all pieces were gathered in such a way, but the final piece was at a forgotten temple. And there Hanu learned that his parents had been there, completed the amulet and attained godhood. But had to leave the universe because they were too powerful to stay. In their last moments upon the world they called home they left my sona in care of a family friend and left a piece of the amulet with him and with all their former friends to keep it safe from the evil that would undoubtedly come for the amulet. After learning about that be found the final piece and battled his final opponent to complete the amulet and gained godhood as well. He was finally back with his parents. But unfortunately he was not done gaining more power, as he forgot to destroy the amulet and it sank into his body and became part of it, ever since he is ever growing larger and more powerful and evolving in more powerful and greater forms. x3 (that is the story behind his godhood for now. But It might change completely ifI decide I dun like it etc. xP lol)

And my Digisona's name is: Hanugumo "Hanu" Kohryu Phyros. ^////^

Hmmmm, you think something happened to Gilgamesh?

I see. Shouldn't Hanu have destroyed the amulet? BTW, Hanu looks like a JRPG Final Boss in his stage 2 X3

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EcchiMultiverse said:

Hmmmm, you think something happened to Gilgamesh?

I see. Shouldn't Hanu have destroyed the amulet? BTW, Hanu looks like a JRPG Final Boss in his stage 2 X3

Well: It does seems like he is the one that created a temple for the worship of Ninlil - the Southern Wind Lady. Who seems somehow connected to the ancient Sumerian demon Lil-itu, who in later times became the biblical demon and first wife of Adam: Lilith. ^^; Maybe that could have something to do with it? =0

Or maybe the Skeleton lord met him towards the end of his days & offered him eternal life if he would become his servant. Gilgamesh, not wanting to die just yet, accepted the offer and as of that moment was no longertye Gilgamesh celebrated and loved in the stories and myths. But became an evil servant of the Skeleton Lord? x3

And yup. ^^ And yeah, Hanu should have destroyed the amulet. But in his joy of seeing his parents, he forgot. x3; Though if he would use his almighty god powers to go back into the past and destroy it. There could be 2 different outcomes: 1. He might no longer be who he is and become just a normal deity. Or 2. Nothing might happen because his main self exist beyond the boundaries of time & space now. xP lol

And yeah. There have been many who have saud such a thing. xD lol I kinda wonder if he'd be an almost unbeatable boss in a JRPG. But i dunno. What do you think? x3 lol

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Well: It does seems like he is the one that created a temple for the worship of Ninlil - the Southern Wind Lady. Who seems somehow connected to the ancient Sumerian demon Lil-itu, who in later times became the biblical demon and first wife of Adam: Lilith. ^^; Maybe that could have something to do with it? =0

Or maybe the Skeleton lord met him towards the end of his days & offered him eternal life if he would become his servant. Gilgamesh, not wanting to die just yet, accepted the offer and as of that moment was no longertye Gilgamesh celebrated and loved in the stories and myths. But became an evil servant of the Skeleton Lord? x3

And yup. ^^ And yeah, Hanu should have destroyed the amulet. But in his joy of seeing his parents, he forgot. x3; Though if he would use his almighty god powers to go back into the past and destroy it. There could be 2 different outcomes: 1. He might no longer be who he is and become just a normal deity. Or 2. Nothing might happen because his main self exist beyond the boundaries of time & space now. xP lol

And yeah. There have been many who have saud such a thing. xD lol I kinda wonder if he'd be an almost unbeatable boss in a JRPG. But i dunno. What do you think? x3 lol

You're right with one of those answers X3(mostly right lol)

I figure he'd be sorta like Kingdom Hearts final boss where you have to go into a giant Xehanort and destroy his power sources in order to win X3 So what are those black orbs in his Stage 3?

• Upvote 1