EcchiMultiverse

1 hour ago, EcchiMultiverse said:

You're right with one of those answers X3(mostly right lol)

I figure he'd be sorta like Kingdom Hearts final boss where you have to go into a giant Xehanort and destroy his power sources in order to win X3 So what are those black orbs in his Stage 3?

Yay! Another mostly, but not quite right guess. xD lol

Neh, for a true almighty god that would be way to easy. xP lol Though he has birthed children,,and he would be devastated if he would lose them (in a way where his children would hate him and would kill themselves). He would lose any fighting spirit and would make himself mortal so he can be killed and be with his children again. x3 lol (he might be all powerful and immune to anything that could physically & mentally damage him. But he is very emotionally vulnerable. x3; )

And those black  orbs? Well you know what "all of existence" is right? ;3 Well each of those little black orbs contain exactly that. ;3

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Yay! Another mostly, but not quite right guess. xD lol

Neh, for a true almighty god that would be way to easy. xP lol Though he has birthed children,,and he would be devastated if he would lose them (in a way where his children would hate him and would kill themselves). He would lose any fighting spirit and would make himself mortal so he can be killed and be with his children again. x3 lol (he might be all powerful and immune to anything that could physically & mentally damage him. But he is very emotionally vulnerable. x3; )

And those black  orbs? Well you know what "all of existence" is right? ;3 Well each of those little black orbs contain exactly that. ;3

I see X3 I like his Stage 3 mask. It's pretty cool~

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EcchiMultiverse said:

I see X3 I like his Stage 3 mask. It's pretty cool~

*blushes* Thanks. ^///^ It's actually very similar to the one he wore when he was still a normal celestial Digi. ^////^

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttp3z1gd9vrwasv/1258232990.hanugumo_max_holygreymon_mm_-_kopie.jpg?dl=0 & https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rosye8oomqu7xr/hanugumo01_3_by_swemu-d5zgjxv.jpg?dl=0 . ^.=.~ )