Dork to Beast, Pt 5

bbmikenj

Another really hot chapter, I liked how both Danny and Dwayne had their own segments this time, Danny totally mastering the sport of wrestling and turning on all the fellow wrestlers (except of course Jack, who he threw around like a rag doll and roughed up thoroughly and convincingly.) and then we had Dwayne, who made Danny's dad, who he probably had a crush on before the changes and now, seemingly has a crush on him now, loved showing him his insanely ripped body and it's power, not to mention his handsome features which turned Danny's dad on a whole lot, it seemed to me that he might have been one of the straightest guys on Earth before Dwayne came along, but now, he's probably aching to feel Dwayne's cock in his mouth and ass. I have no doubt that Dwayne is going to win the fight, most likely with only one offensive move. I can see him allowing his opponent to wear himself out by punching and kicking Dwayne until his fists and feet were unusable and just needing one punch, maybe even a body shot, to knock him out for good. I really love this story so far and look forward to more! 

• Upvote 2

Totally amazing and enthralling. I really like Dwayne - I love it when average sized guys have strength way beyond what is normal based on looking at them. I can hardly wait for the fight and kitchen remodeling. I wonder if he could demolish without tools?

Whew! That was one hot chapter! Danny's beat down of Jack was epic.  I'm loving the arc you're taking with Dwayne. This chapter with him and Mr. K was incredible. Dwayne's growing confidence and becoming such an alpha is a really interesting turn to the story. It's also cool that you alluded to Mr. K seeing at least some changes. As always, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

• Upvote 1