Setting Things Right

Something i did quite some time ago but never posted on the new site. Been thinking of doing a part 2. What you guys think

Enjoy.

“Fuck boy, are you done yet? Mom and Dad’s gonna be home soon!”

Quickly as I could I wiped the plates without even noticing if they were even clean enough to be used. I turned around hoping that he wouldn’t come in. My eyes, in a panicked state shifted between the wet plates and the kitchen door.

“That’s it. You need a beating….”

My eyes wide open and my hands wiping the plates dry, I finally saw his shadow creeping in through the door. And yet as frightened as I was I took a plate and dropped it on the floor on purpose.

A sharp glass shattering sound pierced my ears. I looked down and said quietly to myself “Hopefully this works out…”

But before I knew it I was hurled up suddenly. Someone had grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me up. My frightened little eyes stared up.

Before me was a handsome face of masculine proportion and fine facial features. And yet the atmosphere of authority and power loomed around him. His piercing greenish blue eyes stared directly at me as his full sexy lips gave out an arrogant grin before speaking.

“Hello, brother”

Nearly wanting to cry from the state of helplessness I was in, I nonetheless restraint myself.  My whole body stranded in mid-air as his muscular arms continued to hold my collar up. My brother had always been growing normally for his age. But after puberty he just shot like a bamboo stick. He grew to a height of 6’2, his shoulders broadened out, his chest seemed to have been pumped up overnight and don’t even get me started on his cock.

Being so much bigger than me, it was natural he liked to call me derogatory names like boy and pee sized. But the one name that I hate being called was “little brother”

Simply because, I wasn’t.

At 20 and being older than him by 5 years it was shameful and humiliating how much of a man he was than me. I felt like a puny wimp next to his bodybuilder physique and jealous of his good looks and perfect face. It even went up to the point when I would not even wear shorts or sleeveless tees when I go out with him because my body looked so bad compared to him!

There was a time when I was the big brother, the leader, the one in charge. I tormented him and made him do stuff for me. I would make him compare my muscles and my once larger cock to him and laugh at his short height. Those days are over now. And our roles have completely reversed.

Like it or not. I was now the weak little brother and him, the strong dominating big brother.

“Eh boy! Look at me when I’m talking to you”

I struggled vainly against his big veiny arms as I spoke in a frightened tone

“Please put me down….please….you’re hurting me”

He gave out a short laugh before dropping me on the ground.  Unzipping his pants he pulled out his 7 incher and huge sacs.

“You know what to do now my baby brother…”

Whenever he made me suck his cock I would feel humiliated yet there was always this rush of warm blood and erotic sensation of using your tongue to rub the erect penis of a real man.

But today was different. I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for some time now…

As I moved my head slowly towards his little monster my tongue reached out to slowly caress the head of the piece of flesh. I licked it around as my lips advanced quickly into his stick, before long my mouth was fully immersed in his long piece of flesh.

Hearing him moan loudly and knowing it would be over soon I turned up the heat a little, vigorously rubbing his foreskin with my lips. His moan reached a climax as he yelled out in ecstasy.  The explosion was so huge that I pulled out immediately. My face was hit like bombs as I opened my mouth to savour the tasty protein shake.

My brother moved back as he looked for a chair to sit on. Exhausted from fucking my mouth he lied back and closed his eyes. Sensing this to be a perfect chance. I grabbed a small plastic bottle out of my pockets and filled it with his cum that had fallen on the floor and my face. Before filling it quickly with water. I shook the small vial and placed it back in my pocket.

“Eh baby, I’m feeling tired now. You clean up this mess and I’m gonna go take a shower, You hear me BABY BROTHER?!”

“Yes sir. I will sir” I bowed down my head as I answered, knowing that addressing him with authority usually makes him feel powerful and good.

As he left the kitchen I quickly cleaned up the broken glasses and cleaned my face. I looked at the cloak and grinned to myself.

“It’s time for another role-reversal, with you sucking my dick instead….brother…”

I put on a jacket as I left hastily. Walking 2 streets away from my house was a gypsy shop. Small and unimportant looking, it was however cosy inside and who could resist potions that make you attractive, getting you the one you love or……… stealing your brothers muscles…..

“Have you got it” The middle aged lady turned and reached out her hands with her palms wide open.

“y…y..ye…yes Mdm” I nervously replied as I dropped the bottle of cum and water mixture to the lady.

“You better not be having second thoughts about this now! You can only steal muscles from someone of the same blood as you, and you got the perfect specimen in your house!” I reassured myself knowing that I would most likely leave my brother in a pathetic short and skinny state after I drained him.

“Think about how hot you would look, how handsome your face is gonna be and how tall your height will be, don’t worry…”

I sat down on a chair as I watched the lady pour the vial of cum onto a shallow bowl next to an idol of a naked horned man. She uttered words as the liquid seemed to shake on its own.

“Oh boy oh boy, you’ve waited for this for a long time, its time I finally get to become the BIG brother again…….It’s time to set things right again……”

The lady continued uttering, finally reaching a climax as her voice grew louder and the movement and shaking of the liquid moved even greater.

Her eyes opened and for a few seconds she just looked at me motionless.

“I can’t do it” She placed her hands on the table.

“What do you mean you can’t do it?!” I yelled at her. “I paid you good money”

Taking a deep breathe she calmly replied. “You can’t steal your own muscles. You need a new spell for reclaiming stolen muscles. Are you sure this is his fluids?”

In a confused and dazed look I yelled back at her “Yes! This is his! I don’t get it, whats happening?!”

She replied “This vial of bodily fluids does not have your brother’s essence. It’s your essence instead”

“You’ve been ripped off all these years my dear boy”

Without intending to put @goggletan under huge pressure to complete this - this was definitely one of my favorite and most reread stories from the old forum. :)

I would love to see a continuation.

• Upvote 1