The Instagram Takeover, Ch 1: #Jacked

cropsey23

We've all seen those shirtless studs on Instagram.... have you ever wondered what really motivates them?

I have most of this story written, and will post it in 3-4 Chapters over the next few weeks. I can modify/make changes if there are any comments. Enjoy.....

Day 1: Aidan Hunter

Aidan Hunter was 25 and unemployed. He lost his job downtown when the Radio Shack closed. He felt like a total loser. What a stupid idea to start a career at that shitty place, he thought. He spent his days scrolling through his Instagram feed, looking at hot guys and fitness trainers, trying to get some motivation.

Aidan would sometimes comment or ask nutrition and training advice. But he never got a response. They get hundreds of comments on every photo, why should they respond to me, he thought, glumly.

And he really did need motivation. At 5’ 8”, he weighed a doughy 180lbs. His skin was wan from being indoors all the time, and he had no energy. He was looking for a new job, but having no luck, and it really discouraged him. And to make matters worse, his mousy brown hair was already starting to thin out. 

Who is ever going to hire a loser like me, he thought, as he looked himself in the mirror.

His grandmother knew he needed a boost of some kind. One day, she got the idea to buy him a 3-month membership in the local gym.

You need to get out of the house and be active, Aidan. I hate to see you sitting at home alone all day long, she said.

Aidan reluctantly took the membership and went down to the gym.

Day 1: Zac Smith

Zac Smith was the polar opposite of Aidan Hunter. At 23, he had it all: a huge two-bedroom condo downtown, a brand new Lexus sports car, and a thriving business as a personal trainer. He stood 6’ 3” and weighed in at 240lbs of rock-solid muscle. He was in such high demand as a personal trainer that he only had to work 12 hours a week, earning $400 an hour.

Zac had always been fit and handsome, and had grown comfortable trading on his looks. All I have to do is smile at a girl, or flex a bicep for some queer, and they just give me shit. Zac wasn’t the least bit self-conscious about using his body. He grew up poor, raised by a single mother who had to use her looks to keep food on the table for her growing son. Zac didn’t judge her for it. You have to use the gifts God gave you, she would always tell him.  He agreed wholeheartedly.

He also had an Instagram account with over 100,000 followers. And in reality, this is really where he made most of his income: through product endorsements. All I have to do is take off my shirt a couple times a week, pose with some product, and they send me money, he would laugh to himself. Suckers.

He also had some “clients” who were extra-generous. Most of them he never met in person. He would simply mail out a generic training plan, with some casually sexy demonstration photos. Then he set up an Amazon wish list with everything you can imagine on it: groceries, clothes, work out gear, racing bikes, electronics. One client even bought an all-expenses paid vacation for Zac. First class only, was his stated requirement on Amazon.  All he had to do was flash his dazzling smile, and whip off his shirt. And the sad queers, sitting at home perving over him, would just send him stuff.

Day 2: Aidan

Aidan got to the gym after the morning rush was over. He knew his way around the equipment, but he didn’t want to run into anyone he knew from school. Look at that loser, they would think. Nothing to do all day but go to the gym, and he’s still fat. Much to his surprise, he looked up and saw Zac Smith with a client. Aidan and Zac were a couple years apart in high school, although they hung out with different crowds. Aidan had been following Zac on Instagram, and was impressed with his build. Maybe he can give me some tips, Aidan thought. He stood up and waved just as Zac walked by. But Zac didn’t even look his way. He was staring at his phone, checking his Instagram account. He glanced up for a second, and just kept walking. It’s like I’m fucking invisible, Aidan thought.

Aidan turned on the treadmill and started to run slowly. He was working up a good sweat and decided to increase the speed. The treadmill took off faster than he was expecting, and then stopped suddenly. Aidan lost his balance and almost fell, twisting his ankle in the process. He was really pissed and decided to go home.

Day 2: Zac

Zac never woke up earlier than 9am. He would do his crunches and then post some casual selfies. Do something today to make you better tomorrow, he wrote, a lame caption he copied from another account, as he grinned into the mirror in just his briefs. He added the usual hashtags: #jacked #flex #chestday #biceps #abs #gains.

In reality, planning those selfies took a long time. He would take several shots to test the light, using any number of selfie sticks that he owned, and then try to angle his torso so his abs or chest or jaw would be prominently displayed. Show these fools some skin, add a pointless inspirational quote, and let the money roll in.  He posted the photo and within minutes he had over 500 likes.

Today he had an 11am client. Some rich old queen who just wants to look at me for an hour, he laughed. I basically get paid $400 for counting three sets of twelve! Gotta remember to wear the extra tight shorts today.  

He was always checking his Instagram account to see how many followers he had.  Getting to 500,000 followers would yield six-figure endorsement deals, and maybe even an underwear modeling contract. A million followers would likely lead to a television show. There was no telling how far his body and looks could take him.

The day he broke 100,000, Zac posted a dozen shirtless selfies, all with some variation of “So grateful to all my followers! Choose to see the glass half full! #abs #gains #muscle #teamZac. See link in bio.” And on that day, that link led to his Amazon wish list, which now had a $110,000 Lexus sports car on it.

Within an hour, someone had bought the car for Zac. His benefactor was a handsome 40 year-old television executive named Jesse. Zac was wearing his tightest polo shirt when he went to pick up the car. A blow job would be really nice too, said Jesse, dangling the keys in front of Zac.

Sure said Zac, laughing. Go ahead and suck my fat dick. This wouldn’t be the first time he let a guy go down on him.

Oh no, you’ll be sucking me, said Jesse. And if you are good, I can send some very lucrative endorsement deals…. And maybe some TV appearances to you. And with a body like that, how could you not be an underwear model?

Zac hesitated for a minute as he did the calculus in his head: but he quickly decided in favor of the car. This payday can be worth millions, he said, trying to justify it. He wanted to make a really good impression, so he stripped slowly in front of Jesse, revealing his rock hard 8-pack first, then his enormous 52-inch chest. In just his briefs, Zac got on his knees and sucked off Jesse, who blew a huge load of cum down Zac’s throat. Zac didn’t really enjoy swallowing cum, but like Mom always said, Gotta use the gifts God gave you. And when it was all over, Zac was driving off in a new sports car, and with the business card of a very important TV producer.

Next: #Boomerang

• Upvote 22

• 1 month later...