The Muscle Department: The Apprentice (3 of 3)

TheWeremuscleForest

Between the moans and groans from the young apprentice, Craig lovingly caresses Owen as the huge mature stud rubs his massive cock and immense abs up against the smaller man’s body. His cock drips a few drops of precum as it slowly stretches and lengthens. Owen’s balls grow gradually pulling the fabric tighter inside his boxers.

‘Ohh no…..please Hardesty, I’m not ready for this. Oh gawd it feels so good but yet I am afraid I will lose control of myself.’

Brooke continues to sulk in his chair but can’t keep his eyes away from the two men as they stand approximately 10 feet from his desk. Hardesty looks directly into Owen’s eyes and smiles before caressing his sweaty face and hair.

‘You won’t regret it man. You can’t stop now anyway because it is already beginning. I am a little intrigued because your transformation is starting in a different place than what I am used to seeing from new conversions. It will be great, don’t worry about it.’

‘I….don’t know Hardesty…..ahh…..it hurts…..so bad…..’

Owen lets go of the hairy tailor and bends over to his side as massive popping sounds start radiating up and down his back. Hardesty watches as the apprentice’s jacket and shirt start rising higher up his body as his spine cracks and starts lengthening making him grow taller. The huge mature muscleman watches as this happens and seems quite amazed.

‘WHOA Owen! This is crazy man. I wish I could help you through this but I don’t think I can do anything.’

Owen yells loudly as his balls finally emerge from captivity as the sound of fabric ripping is heard coming from his crotch. A black forest of hair fills in the space where his pants are open. His lower body starts stretching and popping quickly filling every square inch of his drenched pants. Hardesty moans watching Owen’s small ass grow to twice its size slowly splitting the seams in his trousers one by one as a shiny new pair of glutes appear not far from where the big man is standing.

‘Ack…..Hardesty…..I can’t feel my legs anymore…..it is like they are not there.’

Hardesty’s cock immediately starts rising again as he feels Owen’s changes close to his body. The hairy tailor slowly moves over and rubs Owen’s hard ass feeling the raging power flowing through the young man’s hams.

‘Oh my gawd Owen, you are turning me on so much man. (pauses for a few seconds) I’m sorry…..but I have to do this.’

Hardesty pushes his cock up inside the growing apprentice’s hole and feels it slowly loosen up against his huge cock. He gasps feeling the walls of Owen’s anus massaging his tool. Immediately a rope of cum goes flying inside the young man’s hole making him yell in ecstasy. The sound of ripping fabric immediately follows as Owen’s huge quads and hamstrings explode out ward and continue growing. His nonexistent calves have now formed into giant heart-shapes on both legs as his ankles and feet begin swelling. The horny tailor slowly humps Owen as he looks down to watch and hear the stretching and pulling of the fabric and material on the grower’s socks and dress shoes.

‘OH YEAH Owen. This is so awesome. I know you aren’t enjoying this, but from my perspective this is heaven.’

On the other side of the office, Brooke strokes his cock in his chair witnessing this happening and not saying a word. Owen yells in pain before Hardesty watches his growing feet rip and tear their way out of both shoes and continue to thicken up. The sweat rolls down his lower body endlessly as the hairy tailor pulls off the shredded material hanging from Owen’s incredible vascular tree trunks. For a few moments, the growth stops commencing making the two lovers react.

‘Huh? Hmm this has never happened before. Are you doing alright Owen?’

Hardesty rubs the young apprentice’s gigantic quads and reaches around to massage the growing stud’s thick beercan cock which is continuing to drip precum. The tailor gets a few thrusts in before he moves his hands to Owen’s undeveloped back. It now appears to be much longer than it used to be. The tailor leans in to kiss this area and moans a bit. Owen sighs in relief and leans back to rest himself on the tailor’s powerful chest.

‘I feel so strange Hardesty. Is this going to continue? (feels shockwaves moving up from his waist into his chest and back) OH MY GAWD! IT IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO BEAR! AHH!’

The growth starts up again quickly as his waist swells moving up into his back as his jacket and shirt immediately shred along the sides as his multiple back muscles and obliques double up on each other. Hardesty gasps in delight as he sees Owen become unrecognizable from behind in a matter of seconds. Brooke’s response is nearly the same as he watches him change from the front.

Owen’s voice disappears as he sticks his chest out and destroys every stitch and seam on his shirt and jacket almost instantly revealing two monstrously huge swollen pecs and a rapidly expanding rack of abdominals even a seasoned pro would be proud of. Brooke shoots multiple ropes of cum all over his desk as this happens. His skinny arms sound like they are about to explode as his biceps and triceps balloon into engorged veiny cantaloupes. He feels his hands and forearms stretching to twice their size also as he sticks them out in front of him watching their transformations. From behind, Hardesty sees the metamorphosis continue as the young apprentice’s head, neck, and shoulders expand wider and harder than before.

Even Owen’s face is cracking and popping as he quickly matures into a man nearly ten years older. He grunts and groans with each small change in his face and upper torso. Hardesty moans deeply feeling his young studly bottom grow wider and harder up against his own muscles. He pumps more cum inside the young giant which makes Owen grunt even louder. His voice is notably several tones deeper and is making the other men in the room swoon. After what seems to be the end of the transformation, Owen falls over on to the ground taking Hardesty with him and cracking the hardwood floor.

‘(breathing heavy) WOW OWEN? Are you awake man?’

Hardesty rubs his huge wingspan and powerful shoulders to try and get his attention. He hears deep growls coming from the stud’s mouth and starts to pull his cock out of the beast. Owen reaches around and grabs the tailor.

‘NO! Hardesty leave it in, it feels so good inside me. I just want to lay here for a minute or two to compose myself.’

‘Oh okay Owen. Can you turn your head so I can look at your face man? I want to see what you look like now.’

Owen turns his head to the side to reveal his new beefy defined face which now has brown eyes, a nice set of dimples, and reddish-brown stubble. His hair has a reddish tint to it also.

‘MMMM Owen, you are downright hunky. How about I give you a nice kiss on the lips while you relax?’

Hardesty leans down and is met by a smiling Owen who wraps an arm around his head and pushes him into his massive frame. They both moan deeply as their tongues meet drawing a bit of anguish from Brooke. The office manager gets up from his chair and goes over to try and get Owen’s attention.

‘Hey Owen? Remember me? You know the guy that interviewed you earlier? You know the guy that is supposed to hire you for a job?’

Owen stops kissing Hardesty and looks up at Brooke and smirks.

‘I know you are still here Mr. Brooke, but I don’t think you are in a condition to really play with us. I might hurt you if you come down here.’

Brooke realizes that Owen is right and goes to try and find a reactive pill in his desk. As he rummages through the drawers, the other two muscled gods slowly start to stand up. Hardesty pulls out of the young giant’s hole and walks over to where his friend is. He puts an arm on the smaller man’s shoulder and watches Brooke get a bit panicked.

‘Damnit, I can’t find a pill. Why did I revert when I did Craig? I should have known this would happen.’

‘Don’t worry about it Grayson. You will have your fun soon. Besides in a few minutes myself and Owen will have to revert back anyway before we leave the office. In fact, I am stunned that no one has tried to come in here with that racket me and Owen just made.’

Owen looks at the two men a bit dazed, but seems a bit drunk with lust as he slowly stumbles over to them by the desk. Shredded fabric is glued to his upper torso which makes Hardesty laugh a bit. He tells Owen to come over so he can peel it off of him. The young giant wraps his cannons around his hairy top’s back and hugs him tightly. Hardesty moans a bit before giving Owen a nice hug himself. Brooke goes over to the office door and opens it to go out on to the main floor naked. The two huge studs lightly rub and kiss each other’s swollen muscles and just stand there looking at each other and smiling.

‘Owen I am going to have to return back to my regular size because I need to get back to work man. I hope we can do this again soon because this was incredible.’

‘NO! Please don’t, not yet Hardesty. You are the hottest man I have ever met, seriously. I want to return the favor before you do that. I have to fuck you.’

Hardesty grins and hops up on Brooke’s desk on all fours. Owen growls and gets behind him to plunge his thick cock inside the hairy tailor’s hole. He moans loudly feeling the young giant’s cock pushing its way further inside.

‘OH YEAH Hardesty! This feels so good, is this going to make you grow even more?’

‘I don’t think so man. Where I am now is the extent of the serum inside me. As for you, you may be different.’

Owen pumps harder making the tailor grip the desk harder. Their yells shake the walls of the office as Owen feels a surge of power race through him. He stops fucking Hardesty to contain himself which prompts the tailor to turn his head around. Owen looks down at him and smiles really big. It is at that moment that Hardesty can feel the young man’s muscles growing again. His cock stretches the tailor’s hole even more growing thicker and longer.

‘OH DAMN OWEN! This feels insane.’

Owen’s deep manly voice rumbles as he looks up at the ceiling feeling his chest and arms swelling bigger as the muscles stretch and pop to even larger sizes. He immense legs grow wider and start to push the desk away from its original position.

‘YES! YES! OH GAWD YES HARDESTY! I WANT MORE MAN! Oh shit, but I don’t want to hurt you either.’

Owen senses the danger of growing bigger and pulls out of Hardesty quickly to continue his growth cycle. The tailor sighs feeling his hole pulse from the pressure applied by Owen. He jumps off the desk as it crashes into the wall. Owen’s growth cycle stops after about 45 seconds. He appears to be close to 450 pounds now and over 8 feet tall. His body has defied all logic as his new 12-pack glisten in the lights among his gargantuan proportions. Hardesty worries that it is too much for him and rushes over to the desk to find a reversion pill.

‘NO! Let me savor this for a few minutes Hardesty. Uhh yeah I feel like a gawd! Such freedom! MMMM….I want you to grow with me man. Why can’t I make you bigger? I am sure that it can be done.’

Hardesty senses a bit of a problem and tries to get into the desk to find the reversion pills. Owen lifts the desk up first though and launches it out a nearby window crashing it on to the road beneath them. The tailor looks extremely surprised and gets a scared look on his face. The enormous young man waddles over to him and picks him up. He can see the fear in Hardesty’s eyes now and lightly caresses the hairy man in his hands.

‘Please Hardesty, I don’t want to be the only one to revel in this. I think you will enjoy this as much as I do. I think I know how to do it.’

He puts the tailor down and dangles his giant cock in front of Hardesty’s face. The pool of precum appears to be stopping as Owen grunts and flexes his giant piece. His engorged balls swell larger which makes the hairy tailor start to panic.

‘Ohh don’t do this Owen. This was a mistake, I shouldn’t have done this to you since you are so young. This has gone to your head a little too much. I….OH GAWD NO!’

Owen moans deeply as he feels his balls contracting and pushing gallons of cum up into his cock. The veiny love muscle swells as the cockhead’s slit begins to gap open. Owen wraps his massive arms around Hardesty to keep him in place so he doesn’t move.

‘NO OWEN NO! This can’t be good…..I can’t grow anymore, I don’t know what might happen to me. I may have no control over my actions.’

Owen laughs as he starts to spray his goo all over Hardesty’s huge hairy muscles. The young behemoth’s left hand shoves Hardesty’s mouth open so that several jets go careening down his throat. The tailor tries to resist but feels it flowing down inside him. Owen growls knowing there is no turning back now for the resistant tailor and releases him as he finishes cumming.

‘Come on and join me Hardesty into the godly ranks. I want to feel your thick furry mountains against my steel skin so we can have some real fun. I DEMAND IT! GROW HAIRY STUD, GROW!’

Hardesty sits down on the ground to compose himself but knows that Owen is probably right about him growing again since he just did it to the young giant. The young apprentice’s summoning appears to be jumpstarting things because the tailor can feel his muscles tensing and straining almost immediately. Owen’s wish appears to be coming to fruition.

• Upvote 14

OMG Man this story, all three parts, its amazing. I especially liked this chapter and how the guy at first didn't want to grow but then wanted to make the other guy grow more. Hopefully there is more growth to come, especially growth while having sex that was my favorite part, bot of them.

• 2 years later...