My Roommate Part 3 - New House Rules

bestpecsever

Friday night, Michael and I had experienced our orgasmically explosive muscle transmogrification. As such, we decided to stay in all of Saturday and...explore :-)

"I can't think about anything but muscle anymore dude," I told Michael as we sat on the couch watching tv mindlessly. "I used to try to catch peeks of you undressed to see what parts of you had toned up or beefed up."

"Don't think I didn't notice, dude. The times you'd burst in to brush your teeth after I showered and had a towel on...or the times I wouldn't have a clean shirt and would go through the house in just shorts to grab some from the laundry. You always seemed to somehow show up wherever I was then."

I was a little embarrassed. He noticed and said, "Now the only peaks to be concerned about are these!" And he subtly flexed the arm next to me, making the cannonballs sleeping under his skin fire to life, the veins writhing like ants under the heat of a microscope.

And son of a gun, if I didn't shoot my load involuntarily again.

"A little excited there, huh, champ?" He winked and smiled, his face only more beautifully chiseled after he reached what must have been absolute zero bodyfat in his cheeks. I'd swear if you dropped an apple on his face, his cheeks and jawbones would cut it into perfect pieces.

"Yeah...I guess...so..." I said breathlessly. I laughed and involuntarily flexed my abs, which were so ripped I'd swear you could hear the abs bumping against each other.

And then Michael creamed his pants again. 

"So Michael, what's going on? We seem to be...incredibly fertile, in many ways. I know we don't have the unbridled sex drive and testosterone as teens anymore, but this...the growth....the frequent spurting..."

"Oh, that. Don't worry about it. Remember that oil we used when we stripped down last night? Testosterone and growth hormone in its purest form. I knew you dreamt of this....and I dreamt of it too. Both for me...and you." Then he got a sly look on his face. "But you've got to do something for me now." 

"Anything. You name it. Absolutely anything."

"Ha! I knew you'd say that, brother! This'll be fun for all of us. We need to set some house rules." He reached over to get some paper from the table in front of the couch, and when he bent his abs looked like they would pop out of his body. When he moved his arm forward, it was like a thousand ropes tensed on top of his meaty masses of pecs to hold them onto his body. And his shoulder's exploded effortlessly like a bomb going off.

"Rule 1. We'll shave each other's chests. Love trails are optional." He winked.

"I can go with that, Michael! Anything to get my hands on those tatas."

"Cool! I hate hair on my chest, and with all the bone dry striations i've got, I want them all to be visible at all times. Ok dude, your turn for a rule."

I pondered for a moment. "Rule 2. Who ever gets home first gets to undress the other."

"HA! You really DO want your hands on this!" He threw his head back in laughter, his razor sharp Adam's apple looking like it would cut through the paper thin skin that kept those obscenely thick veins from popping off the body. "You know, you don't have to make reasons to get a piece of this." 

So I took the hint and reached over under his pectoral overhangs, which are substantial. I lifted them up and down...second best wrist workout I'd ever had. His nipples...I didn't notice until now that nipples were much more erect and pointed straight down. And they were longer too. I flicked them around, and they were like little vienna sausages attached to two massive granite boulders.

With each flick, Michael came in his pants. Which was a trip, so flicked each one two more times. Same result each time.

"Ok, dude...as much fun as this is...that last bit wore me out." He leaned his head back. "I don't think I can walk for awhile, I am that wiped out."

I laughed, "You must be too tired to make rules then! I guess I get to finish."

"Ha! Sure, dude, whatever you say."

"Rule 3: no shirts allowed."

"I don't..." Michael started, exhaustedly.

"No, it's a thing. Besides, check this out." I grabbed one of my favorite t-shirts. I put it on and the thread tickled my nipples. I was an XL in a medium shirt. "Practically painted on dude, and when I stretch like this..." and I hit a lat spread, flaring the sides out like cobras...and exploding the t-shirt into a million shredded threads, as Michael moaned. "Well...no shirt will survive anyway."

"Ok, I'm going to make a rule. Rule 4. We need to practice controlling our...enthusiastic engorgements down below. Or this house will permanently reek of salt and we'll go through sheets and underwear at a record rate. And I'm not sure the landlord will like it. HA!"

"Michael, sometimes you're a surprising prude!" And with a tease I reached over and rubbed in his masculine cleavage, which was at least two inches deep.

But Michael was ready for me. He flexed his pecs together, and it was like a steel trap had closed on my finger. I yelped in pain...but it was the best kind of pain. Oh, the power in those man-tits had just been thrust upon me.

"Dude, you really dig pecs, don't you?"

"Yup. If I had ever had the opportunity given to me to wish for one muscle group to be bigger, I'd have gone for the chest. I love a big chest. I love seeing it on others, and I love having one now myself."

"That's awesome dude." He rubbed each of my chesticles, like Mr. Miyagi showing the wax-on/wax-off movements. I practiced my testicular control...and I withstood it for a moment, which was better than the instantaneous cumjob I had been doing. 

Michael continued, "I love your big bulging manly mounds too." Then he chuckled. "I hope you like more of them, because you're going to get more. Right....now."

And right on cue, a familiar heat hit me, localized to my pecs. Localized to my GROWING pecs. These puppies were engorging themselves, just like my netherregions. I was having pectoral erections. I'd swear the bulging on top of my zero bodyfat chest allowed me to take my heartbeat simply by looking. The veins throbbed rhythmically, hypnotically. My nipples got harder than ever, and darkened three shades. Oh, they were tight. I was afraid blood was going to spurt out of them if they got any tighter. And each nipple was about an inch longer. I could have cut glass with those. 

And finally, a modest field of dark soft hair sprouted across my chest. It wasn't bear like, more like a nicely groomed chest garden. But I wasn't a fan of chest hair, so I'd shave it off tonight.

Then I remembered..."Hey, Michael....Rule #1! You get to shave my chest!"

He smiled tiredly. "Let me go get my razor."

"Nah, we can let it go till morning. Rest up. But when morning comes, I wonder if your chin will be sharp enough to cut it!"

• Upvote 13