Gb's Dark Tales

GiganticBeast

• 10 months later...

WOW..over a YEAR!? God damn..OK so does it count as bad forum etiquette to post on your on thread a year later if you've got a new story to add to it finally? I hope you guys don't mind! This is actually based off a fantastic chat I had with a new member on here who said I could share this RP turned story. I've got some BIG FUCKING WARNINGS ok?

This story contains the following:

Male and Female Interactions

Interactions that border on Non consensual

Incest between Father and Daughter

Abusive and violent language

GIGA universe sized growth

Yeah, those are a LOT of warnings. BUT this is my DARK TALES thread after all, and it's certainly going to fit that bill! Also it's kinda long, so yeah, hope it makes up for a year of silence!

Becky saw her dad sitting on the couch, the big strong bear of a man half asleep and drowzy, the young scientist in training stared at her father's snoring form, his big meaty chest rising with each deep breath, falling slowly as he exhaled with a deep rumbling sigh. The depression had hit him hard, unfortunately, work was quickly getting to the beast of a man, demands for results from his new supplement program requiring constant attention and effort. He let Becky help from time to time, her genius young mind offering a fresh take on it, but still the last few stages of the supplement eluded them both. No matter how much work, the substance simply wasn't STABLE!

That was until this afternoon, where Becky had finally solved that last step! The serum projections indicated intense musculature growth and almost instant results, but there was only ONE way to be sure. She knew for a fact her father would never allow her to test it on anyone willingly but, in a modified insulin injector, to allow for greater control of dose, she decided she was going to take this into her own hands! Racheting it to "One" she injected her sleeping father's pectorals, and jumped back as he suddenly sat BOLT upright! Letting out a monstrous growl as her eyes grew wide, watching the veins bulge up and down the thickening muscles stretching out his shirt! "woowwwww" she said, her little voice in a whisper!

His body swelling while doubled over on the floor. His shoulders bulging more and more massive, his biceps becoming thick around as tree branches and still he GREW! His clothing ripping around him hanging off his muscled frame as he struggled to hold back the surges of growth washing over him again and again! He turned his head to his little girl, struggling to see over his shoulders as they heaved thicker splitting the seams of his shirt right to the collar, the tight cotton choking his bulging neck! 

"What did you do?" he grunted crossly as his boody extended on the floor of the livingroom the growth not stopping for several moments. He got up on his knees and looked at himself, a giant of a man, muscles thick to the point his limbs were struggling to move! Clothing mere shreds over his mountainous form. Truly this man was more monster at this point, close to 12ft tall his tiny daughter barely coming up to the base of his pecs as her hands brushed against his hairy cliff of pec meat! "Baby what the hell did you do? Is..is this the formula sweetheart? You..oh god you did it! But..LOOK at me!? This is WAY too much!" he asks confused and frustriated.

She watched her father struggling to cover his body, as she held the injection gun in her hand, staring in awe "wow..your muscles dad! theyre...they're gettin so BIG! I didn't think for a SECOND it would work so intensely! it must be..maybe the antidepressants you're on? God..LOOK at you!" she traced her hands over his swelling bulging biceps as she continued to watch him GROW around her! "I just gave you the first setting! I swear! I was trying to help! I mean I thought it would help!" she giggled nervously as his flexing abs pinched at her fingers like a vice! Amazed at how BIG he was growing his clothing almost completely shredded off his body as she felt herself getting smaller and smaller next to this muscled GIANT of a man! 

He fell back onto the couch, as it strained under the extra weight. She watched his legs grow past her, stretching across the living room floor! standing there between his legs now, marveling at the throbbing bulge that was just barely covered by the only piece of clothing still remotely stretchable on his body! "That's REALLY good medicine dad!" she giggled, blushing as she realized this was the first almost naked man she'd ever seen. The teen so busy with her studies, even being as cute as she was she'd never had time for boys, her dad meant everything to her!

At 15 feet and his muscles like tremendous boulders his growth started to slow down. He sat up and looked down at his flushed and nervous girl, head nearly hitting the roof even as he was sitting. "Baby I know you were just trying to help but this is dangerous. Look how huge I've gotten sweetheart. Its not going to be easy to live like a massive muscled beast you've made me" he tries to sound sweet but he feels something growing inside of him. Something neither one of them could understand, but the cocktail of chemicals and hormones inside of him were brewing something dangerous...He didn't even notice his cock throbbing down his thigh thickening as big as his forearm used to be.

"But..but dad! I was only trying to help! and..and LOOK! it was only set at one! I mean..I can put it to 2 and see how much bigger you get!" her little hand fidgeting with it as her father's long broad arms reached for her, but she was far too small and nimble compared to him "Please dad? don't you wanna get any bigger?! your muscles would get so HUGE dad! like a SUPER hero! MY hero dad!" She whimpered, her fantasies being forced out of her by his monstrous pheromones as she struggled to scamper away. She was stopped as he corralled her with his muscled thighs she turned around and stumbled, driving the needle into the base of that throbbing bulge in his lap! Her eyes went wide as she stared at what the number 2 setting was doing she started breathing quicker, feeling something in the base of her tummy watching the veins coursing over his muscled form!

"ohh..ohh it's starting again dad! see? you're gonna get even BIGGER now!" she let out a little moan as she bit her lip watching his pecs balloon out and his throbbing monster LURCH against his overstretched boxers! His cock practically exploded out of his pants lurching across the floor directly for her petite frame! 

"What have you done? I said NO!" the rage starting to surge through him. He could see it was an accident so he desperately tried to hold back, this anger feeding on itself struggling more and MORE to hold back the darkest of thoughts, the most intense of urges. His body however wasn't giving him the same courtesy. His Muscles tripling in mass in only moments swelling bigger and more gigantic. His frame slowly started to fill the room! Muscles pressing against one another, growing more dense by the second as the veins snaked and pulsed and THROBBED over every inch of them! If one made him 10 feet, who knows how much more this 2 would do. 

"God damn it." yell "Look at me! Look how gigantic you're making me. This is too much!" still straining to hold back the beast inside as his body swelled thicker and more muscular Becky shuddered, watching her dad, the only man she'd ever loved fill the room around her! she climbed up onto his waist, feeling his muscled abs bulge and grow beneath her! she flinched as he shouted, hearing the snarl behind his tone that was never there before!

"I'm..i'm sorry dad! it was an accident! but..but LOOK how BIG you are! and are GROWING BIGGER!" she moaned, having her first ever orgasm right there on his growing abs as the throbbing veins pulsed under her virgin pussy! she watched his muscled shoulders stretch and GROW wider until he was so big across, the ceiling and wall started to crack and crumble! "Ohh wow dad! your muscles are so HARD so BIG!" she found herself rubbing her soaked panties against his bulging abs as her dad stretched taller and BIGGER underneath her a full 20ft tall before the growth stopped! But that was when she felt something, a searing heat like a furnace behind her! She turned her head she stared at it, this monstrous throbbing cock, bigger around than her waist! "Oh...oh god..look at the SIZE of it.." she said, awe, wonder, fear and lust echoing in her shaking voice!

He grit his teeth as he saw his gigantic cock stretching up the back of his daughter's firm ass, she was growing into such a beautiful young woman and the urges, GOD the urges were getting so intense it was harder and HARDER to hold back! Throbbing wildly. "I don't know what I'm going to do now. Look at what you've done. You're a bad girl, a bad bad girl" he growled through his teeth. His cock becoming hard as he dug his fingers into the floorboards, trying in vain to stabilize his mind, to stop the voices telling him to do such terrible things! Any tip could cause him to go.

Hearing him scold her, but not understanding how close to the edge she was, Becky stood up, tumbling down his abs and landing at the base of that monster cock.

"I'm so sorry I was bad dad! Honest, I didn't know it would..it would do this MUCH I just..it was a accident! i was just trying to help!" she wrapped her arms around his cock hugging it tightly, feeling it throb and spurt precum everywhere! The pheromones overwhelming her mind just as much as her beastly father's Becky kissed at the length of that cock "I'm so sorry so so so sorry! I made you so BIG and STRONG dad I thought you'd be happy!" She repeated over and over, kissing and squeezing it as she heard his grumbles getting louder and more guttural, she thought she was helping, but was actually pushing him over the edge! She stared up at the head again, realizing it stretched far higher than she was tall! GOD that supplement was just..TOO powerful!

His monstrous cock throbbed against the girls touch. Her soft pleas adding to his lust, as he felt himself further spurred into action, his body no longer under the control of his rational or sane mind! It's true, he NEEDED her now wanted his daughter more than anyone he's ever wanted before! He needed to use her little body for his pleasure. The 20 foot muscled monstrosity grabbed her and placed her on the top of his cock. "You were so bad, you did this to dad. You made me this big so you now have to apologize properly." he growled as his titanic cock pushed against the virgin pussy, precum blasting out the top like a small geyser. The intense heat form the monstrous thing emanating through his teen daughter as she let out another whimper in orgasmic release!

Her hands trembled as she struggled against this behemoth! "I dunno how to please you dad but..but you're scaring me! I'm sorry it was an accident! I can FIX this!" she shouted, her hands swinging down punching against his throbbing cockhead, causing him to double over, as she pulled her hand back she noticed, sticking into the bulging helmet was the needle, accidentally twisted up to 5! "Oh..ohh no...i'm..i'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I forgot it was in my hand! Please let me..oh god let me go!" she started to sob as her father didn't even realize what she'd done, until finally catching sight of that little needle right at the tip of his bulging cockhead! She watched his entire body go RIGID as his jaw clenched! So much of that hormone was pulsing through his body! Tears streamed down her face as she pulled the needle out, and felt his cockhead push into her pussy, popping her hips out of socket and pulsing into her, growing bigger and deeper into her body with each second !"OHhh dad! i'm SO SORRY! please! you're getting too big! you're gonna hurt me dad!"

His body paused as his heart seem to stop for a moment. At first nothing, so much formula washing through his hulking frame, his basketball sized cockhead stretching deeper into his daughter's body, the serum stretching her far more than any human ever would! The excess serum in his blood stream was just not sure how to distribute through his body other than his expanding cock, which was suddenly SURGED in size DOUBLING and then TRIPLING in size inside of his daughter, Becky's gagging sobs getting so loud as he rumbled in a guttural groan! The rest of his body followed in a few moments. His muscles expanding bigger and bigger and BIGGER, uncontrollably massive as the house became a dollhouse around his hulking frame 30, 40 50 feet tall, and he was only sitting down. His abs looking more like the face of a cliff. 

"YOU STUPID LITTLE FUCKING GIRL, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" he screamed as his body starts to come back under his control. Still expanding getting thicker, a 6 pack turning to an 8 pack, each ab as thick as the roof of a car. "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE FUCKING DONE YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE. LOOK HOW ENORMOUS YOU'RE MAKING ME. LOOK HOW FUCKING HUGE I AND AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT" he growled at his shrinking daughter, his cock stretched deeper and DEEPER into her, her legs and arms hanging by the side as her body stretched like a living condom over the tip of it! This serum was slowly turning her father into a MONSTER, a bestial growing GOD and she was enjoying every SECOND of it!

Her little body stretched painfully inch by inch, somehow not bursting open, but still her organs pressed aside as that monster grew into her! tears streaming down her little red cheeks, but not from the pain, she was experiencing orgasm after orgasm, but still was so terrified at what she'd done to her once lovable bear of a dad! "I'm sorry dad! don't be mad! I didn't mean to make you grow into a giant! you..you're such a HUGE giant dad! I'm so sorry!" she moaned out watching his body stretch through the rubble of the house, neighbors rushed out of their homes to watch the source of the odd rumblings and seeing this musclebound TITAN burst out of the house! Showering the neighborhood in debris and his beastly sweat! Her whimpers only getting more pitiful as her mind was overwhelmed with pheromones and pleasure! "I'm such a bad girl dad! I'm so bad i'm so sorry!" she sobbed "you're just growing so BIG!" she gasped watching as his flexing body just shrugged, the slightest movement and sent the entire back wall of the house crashing to the ground! 

She was having trouble talking, even breathing but was in awe of the muscles! his pecs so broad so FULL they were pressing against his chin as his 8pack had grown to a 10pack of dense deep cut abs, muscles bulging so fast so BIG he was having trouble moving his tremendous form!

"YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY? YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY YOU STUPID LITTLE SLUT. I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU SORRY FOR MAKING ME SO FUCKING MONSTROUS." he said, his voice a DEEP rumble that shook the ground and set off car alarms, his frame so thick with muscle he was not even able to fully close his arms due to the sheer mass of them! "YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING MAKE DAD CUM YOU TERRIBLE LITTLE GIRL YOU NAUGHTY SLUT OF A WHORE" he roared, his body nearly done growing as he towered over the neighborhood. His tremendous cock sliding deeper into his tiny daughter's twitching frame, stretching her mercilessly.

The ground quaked as she felt her body jerked around flailing mercilessly as her father stood up TOWERING this 75 ft tall musclebound GOD! every muscle so firm so FULL and hard that every woman on the block had a simultaneous orgasm, so jealous of that little cock-sleeve his daughter was quickly becoming! "dad..be careful" she gasped "the people! the cars!"she cautioned the horny rage filled monster, warning about the camera crews and people below, without even caring his broad feet crashed down upon them! At the other end of the block, her mother was visiting friends, when she watched the carnage! her husband stomping down, crashing to his immense knees and PLUNGING his cock into the house, the monster was bigger than a city bus with the poor little Becky barely stretched over the end of it! "Mom! Mom help!" Becky moaned, reaching with her tiny arms trying to reach her mother, her body stretched so PAINFULLY tight across a cock many times larger than she was!

"What HAPPENED?" her mother asked, just stunned "Honey..why..what..what happened to you?!" she asked staring up at her husband as the cruel giant of a man continued to thrust into the house, dragging the poor Becky over the floor, the precum spurting so hard into her little body it was making her stomach swell and bulge!

He looked down at his wife, barely registering any emotional connection anymore to the cocktoy stretched across his monstrous cockhead "YOUR FUCKING STUPID LITTLE WHORE OF A DAUGHTER DID THIS TO ME. SHE MADE ME THIS FUCKING GIGANTIC MONSTER!" he yelled down at her. Still penetrating his little cock-sleeve of a daughter. 

"I'M TOO FUCKING BIG. I'M TOO FUCKING HORNY AND OUR DAUGHTER HAS TO PAY FOR BEING SUCH A LITTLE TERRIBLE SLUT" he yelled not even at his wife specifically. His titanic muscles glimmering in the sun. His body monumental over the town, visible for MILES as his bus sized cock continued to pump a constant flow of precum into his daughter's frame.

As the roof was being fucked like a cheap whore, the pheromones of the gigantic muscled titan filled the entire home. Becky's legs hanging limp as she gasped and struggled to reach help "please..please mom help!" she moaned, her mother coming up to her, wiping the tears from her cheeks and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"No, no honey, you don't get help" she shook her head, while her daughter stared in confusion "you were such a BAD girl! making dad so BIG" she wrenched the needle from her daughters hand "you have to be punished" she said, slapping her cheek before ratcheting it up to 10 and driving it into the meaty shaft of her husbands cock,then shouting upwards through the caving in roof "oh no Becky! don't do it again! don't use anymore! your father's already so big! and 10!? oh god no Becky!" she screamed before kissing her daughters forehead again and tossing the empty needle aside!

"TEN" Becky's titan of a father growled in shock, the city shaking as he felt it move through his body up to his heart stopping it once more. Painfully so before it courses through him, at this point his veins were filled with more serum than blood. 75 feet turned to 100 feet in seconds! His muscles grew bigger and bigger, more and more massive! Each bicep like a large hill. His 10 pack abs turns into an inhuman 14 PACK as he kept swelling 200, 300, 400 feet in seconds. The hormone shooting through him adding to his body in tons by the second. Arms so gigantic they could crush building in one hand. His cock becoming bigger than a freight train in only a second. "YOU FUCKING STUPID LITTLE CUNT. YOU'RE A BAD GIRL YOU'RE A TERRIBLE GIRL FOR MAKING DAD THIS BIG! I'M GOING TO FUCKING BREAK YOUR LITTLE BODY FOR MAKING ME THIS BIG. I'M NOT EVEN A GIANT ANYMORE! I'M A MEGA GIANT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Becky couldn't believe she was still alive, something about those hormones keeping her body stretching but just enough to hold the throbbing cockhead alone, her father's glorious GOD COCK so immense so TREMENDOUS every throb sending it hundreds of feet LONGER and bigger around! her father's musclebound body shuddering and spasming as it struggled to deal with all of the hormones pulsing through it's body! Expanding in tremendous spurts as the city was being crushed by his muscled ass, just sitting there jacking off his cock with both massive hands! People evacuating in the thousands as he continued to metabolize the serum, the antidepressants from this morning meaning it couldn't flush out of his system, and instead every time his heart pumped, MORE of it was being synthesized!

Of course before her father was a gigantic rage-filled GOD he would have known this, but there was NO mind there anymore, just RAGE and LUST! Becky could barely stay conscious watching this cock swing her about, but she could see her dads job, the science lab he worked at and where she had perfected the serum! Her father wasn't even thinking as he dragged his cock over the building crushing countless people and accidentally injecting himself with dozens upon dozens of those needles! It wasn't until his cock started to BURN so hot it was melting the steel structure of the building did he pull out, seeing his tremendous cock a fucking pincushion with those experiments! 

The RAGE on his face, Becky knew he thought it was all her fault! in a single tremendous SURGE his cock swelled to 4000ft long, as big as his body was tall! his muscled arms growing so full and thick he couldn't even BEND them to reach his cock anymore! he was so fucking horny but couldn't do anything about it! his roars of anger causing the ground to quake! His growth rate surging into exponential values!

His tremendous cock just kept swelling The anger inside of him seem to even increase the rate he grew. His bicep could crush a city now. His legs spanned the entire fucking country. His daughter having MILES of cock force into her. Her body conforming to it as he grew. Not being able to jerk his cock sent him into another world shaking rage! "YOU FILTHY FUCKING GIRL! YOU STUPID FUCKING SLUT. YOU'VE MADE ME SO FUCKING BIG YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER, AN ENORMOUS TITANIC MONSTER. YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE ALL MY COCK YOU FUCKING LITTLE CUNT. YOU'RE GOING TO PLEASE DAD YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM LIKE THE FUCKING SLUT YOU ARE" he roars his body not stopping! Doubling every minute! Women gasp at the monumental behemoth all of them gushing for the super monster all the while his daughter was being stretched on the tremendously giant fuck stick.

He was truly a GOD now, a rage filled MONSTER unable to sate his horniness grinding his cock against the ground, digging a massive trench battering his little daughter into the ground with each thrust as his muscled arms gripped onto the country itself, pumping it into the ground causing quakes the world over! every thrust sending a surge of hormones that cause another intense growth spurt, her father wasn't going to stop growing EVER, feeling the wetness of the oceans against his feet and then land again as the planet was slowly shrinking around his tremendous cock she could feel it! the first SURGE of cum! it was happening! her father's orgasm, the massive beast BURST out of the other side of the world, impaling it like he did his sweet daughter Becky as it shrunk around his massive cock! he was destroying the planet and FILLING her with MILLIONS of gallons of cum and it was ALL her FAULT!

The earth becoming too small for the tremendous fucking muscle monster. Becky was fucking on an astronomical cock. Nothing but the solar system to thrust into. His body so massive the planets just seemed to get in his way. "YOU TERRIBLE LITTLE SLUT! I'M BIGGER THAN THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET NOW! YOU'VE MADE ME INTO SOMETHING BIGGER THAN THE EARTH ITSELF!" he roared into the abyss of space itself! "YOU AWFUL FUCKING GIRL YOU'VE DONE THIS! IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU'VE MADE DAD INTO A MUSCLED PLANETOID OF MONSTROSITY" still roaring at the partical sized girl stretched on his behemoth cock

ALL she could see, the solar system being snuffed out, planet and stars and debris drawn into her fathers tremendous core, his muscled abs flexing as they burst into incredible supernovas it would be beautiful if it weren't tragic! and the worst part, her father was still in the middle of his most intense orgasm of his life, but because becky was so small the cum was drawn back into his balls, her father trapped in a never ending orgasm, and every single SPURT caused his body to double and TRIPLE in size! She wished she could beg for forgiveness as her father's glorious muscled body soon started to draw entire GALAXIES towards its flexing frame, watching his face grow so ANGRY at the fact he just couldn't stop CUMMING or GROWING!
  • Upvote 11

Thank you! I can't express how much I enjoy your work, am not so great with words. You are able to capture the male sexual animal with such bestial and primal intuition. Love your work!

• Upvote 1

Wow, thanks so much man! Likewise your work is just LEGENDARY so it means a lot that a creator of beasts like yourself endorses my monstrous bestial side haha. I'm not like this ALL the time, but every now and then, the monster has to come out and play a little haha

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Well guys, this Beast is in a bit of a mood, anybody have any ideas? I'm feeling like I want to CREATE, write out a warped and twisted world but I'm drawing a blank...help a beast out!

• Upvote 5