Gb's Dark Tales

GiganticBeast

I don't think I would mind the darkness, as long as there is growth and hot sex. Plus I do have the option not to read it, most people seem to forget that. If you're worried you can always add a disclaimer about what that particular entry will entail.

Goddamnit why did you have to take the shortcut down that alley, you KNOW you were going to miss that bus anyway! Now you clutch your jacket tightly, terrified of every little sound, holding the bear spray in your hand, not wanting to get mugged once again.

That's when it hits you! A fist the size of a fucking ham crashing against the side of your head, smashing it into the brick wall of the grease stained alleyway! Blindsided, and sucker punched you can't even THINK straight never mind react when the hand grabs you by the throat and lifts you up, pinning you tightly against the wall! 

You mutter that you've got almost no money on you, begging him to stop, and that's when you can get a sense of..of just how MASSIVE he is! Easily a foot taller than your 5'7 frame, and so beefy it's amazing he can move! His biceps thick and flexing, a broad vein pulsing down their length as he holds you tightly against the wall, his laugh chilling you as he leans in close, causing you to flinch!

Just inches from your face, he slowly draws his tongue up and down your cheek and down your throat! His hands still pressed against your shoulders, so tight so hard you could feel the bones grinding against one another, he leans back again, you see the light catch off his square jaw, the smell of his sweaty musk stinging your nose as you feel your own body betray you, feeling your cock throb just staring at him, the tight tshirt stretched across his muscled chest GOD he was...he was terrifying to look at! LOOMING over you as he licked his lips, enjoying the taste of your fear soaked sweat!

That's when you realized it was your only hope, struggling to pull your arm out of your pocket and letting fly a blast of the bear spray hitting his eyes and mouth with a beastly ROAR! You feel his grip increase, squeezing until your shoulder POPS out of socket! BLINDING pain flashes through you and your legs go limp but he's so fucking strong he holds you up! still pinning you there! his other hand free to wipe at the chemical as he PUNCHES the wall, again and AGAIN in agony and you watch the brick start to chip and fracture from the impact! his grunts getting more animalistic by the second!

"YOU LITTLE SLUT!" he coughs as you watch the veins pulsing and bulging across every inch of his frame, his face RED with rage as he breathes heavier and harder, the stench of his booze soaked breath is choking!

"I was gonna go EASY on you but oh...what the...uhhnnnN" he grunts his voice dropping an octave as you watch his body slowly HEAVE larger, his shirt splitting up the sides, far too overstretched to hold his pecs anymore! Oh god..he...he was GROWING!

Staring in awe as his pecs grew closer to your face by the second until they were pressed right up against your nose, breaking it with a single FLEX! the bare sweaty skin rubbing against your tearstained cheeks as you felt him swelling bigger and BIGGER still!

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME YOU LITTLE FUCKER!?" His roar even more guttural as you watched him swell bigger and bigger infront of you! pulling back now, almost completely naked, his frame covered in stretched out ribbons of fabric! a half hard cock hanging down to his knees throbbing as veins pulsed up and down it, each one bigger than your fingers god he was..he was terrifying! and still growing! What was IN that SPRAY!?

You didn't have a second to think about it as he lifted you off the ground, his hands easily encircling your thin waist as he smashed you against the broken brick wall again, sliding his thick throbbing cock up and down your ass, you could feel the heat almost burn your skin THROUGH your pants as he effortlessly tore them off your little frame

"OH GOD you little bitch I was gonna TEAR You in half BEFORE! NOW ohhh god now you're in for it!" he laughed as you turned your head as much as you could struggling to look at him, the dim light of the alleyway lighting up his sweaty musclebound frame, he looked like a GOD, a monstrous 9ft musclebound GOD, a thickening cock stretching up your back to a full 3ft before it stopped it's terrifying growth. Not a single inch of his body wasn't ripped beyond belief, his pecs standing so far out from his thick throbbing frame they touched his chin, his shoulders bracing his head as he struggled to control his own musclebound body!

And then the heat...the PAIN the blinding hollowing PAIN as his cock punched into your body, not slow, not inch by inch, he forced his entire cock inside of you, feeling the softball sized head punching through your virgin ass pushing deeper and deeper with each thrust! his hands bracing your shoulders, forcing you backwards as you felt the heat of it almost cooking your guts! It's just so MASSIVE it was taking every ounce of strength not to black out! Inch by inch foot by foot that MONSTER was inside you, you'd bit right through your lip just to deal with the pain and his sickening laugh just made you want to vomit, but as he lowered his massive hands around your waist, you knew the worst was yet to come!

Lifting you right back off the monster, the mix of blood and pre streaming down his forearm thick shaft just serving to lube up the beastcock!

"GOOD JOB YOU LITTLE BITCH, NOW ITS TIME TO FUCK" he grunted and started slamming you back and forth, your ass smashing into his muscled abs and your face against the hard brick wall as you were tossed back and forth this muscled monster spilling precum into your gut so much you could FEEL it sloshing around! his grip tightening around your waist now as he reached around the front to your rock hard cock, squeezing it with a laugh, his hand, strong enough to vaporize concrete, gripping your dick as you struggled in his monstrous grasp!

"SEE? ENJOYING IT ALREADY HUH?" as the pain just got too extreme your arms going limp the small can of bear spray fell to the ground, rolling to his foot as he stopped fucking you just for a second, leaving you impaled on his monster as he bent down to pick it up, you can FEEL his cock THROB thicker in anticipation!

"OH...MORE of this huh? You want me even BIGGER! someone's GREEDY!" he laughed as you sobbed as best you could through the broken nose and tears, but you watch in shock, and awe as he sprays the rest of it, standing there blasting it into his eyes and mouth for MINUTES before its done!

"Ohh Ohhh FUCK YEAH that is a KICK can you FEEL IT?" he grunts and god yes you could feel it! The monster inside of you swelling so big you feel it pressing against your ribs, squeezing the air out of your lungs, watching through your craned neck as you see him bulging all over with muscle, struggling to control it! You let out a terrible gasp of pain as his monster cock throbs thick enough to dislocate your hips your legs dangling now as you are lifted up off the ground by this swelling monster behind you!

“OH GOD I THINK I USED A LITTLE TOO MUCH HUH FAG?” he laughs as he feels his head being squeezed by the slabs of pecs and heaving traps throbbed so thick all at once! BIGGER he throbs, taller he grows by the second! Oh GOD why did he use it all? You struggle to breathe to THINK as his cock invades every INCH of your body, still fucking you, you feel like his growing hands are the only thing holding you together as he squeezes down harder! Soon he’s not so much fucking you as he is jacking off with your body but still he keeps going

“OH GOD I’m GETTIN SO BIG! SOOO FUCKIN BIG I’M A FUCKING MONSTER! RRRRAHHH” he roars at the top of his lungs as he erupts! Balls the size of beachballs contract and flex as he unloads into you! So much fucking hot cum at once it’s spurting from your mouth and nose and still more comes as he holds you up against his pecs, squeezing you in a bear hug while you watch in horror as your entire torso is just the outline of his monster cock barely covered by your body! You watch in shock as he flexes and grows with each spurt, fountaining from your mouth and nose struggling not to black out right there as his monstrous growth just keeps getting faster!

GOD why did you have to take that SHORTCUT!! 

post-873-0-17355200-1403822263_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 11

Thanks Outdoorsman! Warning to everyone this one is REALLY dark...like what if Stephen King was a growth fanatic when he wrote Misery kinda thing...yeah... read at your own risk!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laying there from your bed, propped up against the pillow, the soft beeping of the heart monitor letting you know time is continuing to pass, no clock or window in this room to let you know otherwise, staring at the trophies and photos of your weightlifting competitions from years ago, back when you could move, back when you were strong and powerful, and the envy of every muscle beast around.

You couldn't move any part of your body, your muscles all but gone after that terrible reaction to that drug, god why did you have to try it. You ask yourself that daily, hourly fuck every other minute. Staring down the bed towards the weak and frail sunken chest, the thin and wiry arms and fuck...look, just LOOK at your calves, you can FEEL the buildup of extra skin from where your muscles had melted away.

Oh yes, you still FEEL. You FEEL everything, but just have become so weak you've not been able to move in...months is it? years? Fuck you don't know. You judge time based on how long the beard is on your dad during his visits, in between shaves. You could swear that today was one of those visit days and you NEEDED to move, to talk to tell them..about Marcus. Eyes blinking tears aside as you think how badly you need them to help you right now, how you were once the biggest man in the family, and now you're a baby again a weak frail- oh god..you're heart stops, the heavy footfalls as you see the doorknob turn and open.

"Hey Sexy" His voice, so deep, so husky it would have turned you on, if it wasn't dripping with sarcasm and anger. GOD you hate his smug sexy fucking face. Watching his thick muscled body walk into your room with the small bowl of food, his nurses outfit stretched to its limit.

"Someone needs some breakfast, sorry I can't feed you your favourite, but your family is coming by and I can't buy another set of scrubs for awhile!" he flexed, splitting the seam up his sleeve as you watch a bicep that..oh god that was THICKER than your own was, he catches you looking up at the photos and back at him.

"Yeah that's what you WERE, but you had to get greedy and STUPID didn't ya? how many times do i have to tell you?" he mocks, forcing the spoon into your mouth and feeding you as fast as he can sitting at the foot of your bed, his muscled ass pressing against your leg, pushing it down into the mattress, and you SWEAR it's going to break until he moves just a bit off of it, letting you catch your breath, he's still been talking, mocking you for your infirmity while he brags up his own hulking size. But FUCK him! it was YOU that gave it to him and he KNOWS it..

"Yeah you were GREEDY and STUPID, I am just GREEDY, but I bet you already know that don't you? Good thing you just keep GIVING huh?" He leaned over plunging his tongue into your mouth, kissing you deeply as his hands wrap around your head to lift you up off the pillow. You feel the heat again, passing through you as he forces his tongue deeper into your mouth! He was doing it again! Syphoning off your very life thanks to that fucking drug you'd taken, taking your strength, your will to live itself and pumping himself even BIGGER he just couldn't control himself! His fingers and grip growing stronger as you feel his ass moving closer to your leg once again! Finally he pulls away, his thick cock stretching up over the top of his waistband as he looks at it with an angered sigh.

"FUCK! You little slut! I told you I couldn't get any bigger! Not right now!" he strikes you with a fist the size of a ham, right in your guts as you hear the heartbeat moniter skip and jump as you wince and let out a grunt of pain. Standing up, his veins throbbing across every inch of his skin as you watched them pulse and pound with his heartbeat, as they slowly receded. The growth process as euphoric for him as it looked, that cock could choke a horse and you remember just the week before when it was so deep inside you, that you couldn't breathe, you watched his pecs swelling with each thrust into your overstretched ass as his thick muscled hands squeezed you in place. You couldn't sleep for days afterwards but that growth spurt alone had to put 50lbs of muscle onto his already big frame. 

His cock is now just streaming precum down the front of his scrubs as he is dabbing it away, trying to clean himself up, the musky smell burning your nose as you feel that your dick, so small now, throbbing, a hardon as you feel yourself turned on by his hulking frame..he..he has to be closing in on 7ft tall now? his cock a thick 12incher...god that is going to hurt so badly...The sound of the doorbell brings you a brief moment of relief

"Your parents are here! I'll bring them up so you can chat with them for a little" he laughs stomping down the stairs, he brings them up and you hear him talking to your family, your mom and dad, mentioning how you'd spilled the breakfast on his pants, you hear your dad apologizing and paying him extra for new scrubs! Your mother letting out a sigh how Marcus reminds her so much of me in my prime!

"Oh ma'am, I wish, your son was a legend of the bodybuilding community, still is and I swear he's a fighter he WILL be back on his feet again! He likes to watch me workout, which is why I've been gaining, I feel like...like he's WILLING me bigger sometimes, wanting ME to keep up in the tradition. I wish I could have known him back before the accident."

His lies are sickening, you DID you know the little 5'5 weakling, he was constantly fucking up with the machines, begging for tips and stacks, but you just pushed him away, just like the annoying bitch he was. GOD damn you struggle, trying to make a sound, a low whimper coming up through your throat. Nothing more. The heart beat moniter spiking as you tried ANYTHING to let them know the abuse!

Your dad keeps talking, thanking him for the months he's spent with you, commenting again on his size, and how much you have to look up to Marcus, a tear dripping down your cheek as you try your hardest to be heard. PLEASE dad PLEASE mom One of you two you..you HAVE to notice you have to HELP ME. You're SCREAMING in your head. Your hands starting to clench, for the first time in a year, and you mutter out feebly "marcus...no" and that was it. that's all you could do and say. Your parents staring at you as Marcus' eyes flare, his jaw clenching as his veins started to throb, the rage pulsing through him as he sat beside you.

You'd done it! they heard you! they heard and your parents seemed...happy? smiling, tears as they hugged MARCUS, your mom struggling to wrap her arms around his neck, thanking THANKING him for the help! No! NO this isn't what you meant what you wanted!

"See ma'am? he's a fighter!" Marcus smiled, hand on your shoulder, squeezing just enough to POP it out of socket. He stood up and hugged your mom again "He's had a long day so I'm gonna ask if you could leave early?" He said, feining humility and you watch your parents nod and agree, leaving, walking away oh god you..you were in trouble. You heard him walking down with them, closing the door after his deep voice said goodbye, then the THUNDERING of his heavy feet up the stairs! KICKING the door open!

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU TRYING TO DO!? YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE FUCK!" he shouted, slapping your face with the back of his massive hand. He'd never hit you in the face before, never somewhere someone could see. His rage just getting so powerful so out of control, he couldn't help himself! His veins pulsing thick all over again, his cock literally tearing out the front of his scrubs, his heaving pecs swelling pumped so full the shirt split down the middle! "GET ME FIRED YOU FUCK? THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME! YOU ARE NOT GETTING ME OUT OF HERE!" He straddles your thin weak chest, his muscled thighs on either side of you, squeezing the air out of your lungs as his thick beast of a cock pressed onto your face, slapping you over and over with the precum drooling monster.

He forced that beast into your mouth and down your throat and already you feel him draining you right from the start, and...and it BURNED! it never BURNED like this before! You feel your throat starting to fill with the girth of his cock as he just started fucking your face, his big meaty hands gripping either side of your head as you watch him swelling bigger ontop of you by the second! feeling his ass growing down your chest as his body was thickening by the minute!

"OH YOU FUCKER! IM GONNA DRAIN YOU DRY TONIGHT AND..OHH AND YOU'RE GONNA LEARN A FUCKING LESSON!" He shouted, spit flying from his mouth as his jaw was thickening and growing more defined, his pecs throbbing and heaving blocking out the view of his rage filled face, but you can HEAR him still, hear his grunts his swears, you watch his fist PUNCH through the wall, and watch his forarm bulging and rippling as the muscle is stretching down its length GOD look at it..it..it's as thick as your thigh USED to be! my GOD he..he IS draining you dry!

The burning as your life is being slowly sucked out out of you, the energy from every one of your muscles sucked out through his throbbing cock, that was now..oh god now so BIG you could barely BREATHE around it! you only get to draw a breath everytime he pulls out, these little gasps inbetween the harsh fucking! You feel the drywall raining around you as you hear a WHUMP his head must have hit the ceiling, the bed suddenly COLLAPSING as you feel his muscled ass crash down onto your ribs instantly crushing all of them! He is moaning deeper and LOUDER by the second! you watch his abs bulging outwards, thickening into the most beastly roid gut you'd ever SEEN, his huge fists, bigger than your head rising up to feel his own growing muscles

"OH GOD YOU'RE MAKING ME SO BIG! YOU WANT ME FUCKING HUGE HUH YOU LITTLE SLUT?" he grunts, punching the wall of muscle his chest was growing into and you hear the THUD like it was a wall of iron! His cock stretching so far down your throat you can FEEL it in your chest, growing hotter as it swelled thicker and you weren't sure what was going to kill you first, him drawing back every bit of energy from every cell in your body OR suffocating from his monster filling your fucking throat to the breaking point! Your jaw suddenly POPPED out of socket as his cock, bigger around than a beer can surged to almost TWICE its thickness 

"TAKE IT ALL! GO ON! DINNER TIME" he grunted and erupted pumping what felt like GALLONS of cum into your gut! you feel his thighs squeezing your already broken ribs splintering them further as he grunted and spasmed in the most intense orgasm any human has ever felt! Pulling out his monster, already close to 2ft long by this point he hosed you down in his hot slick cum "BATH TIME TOO! LOOK AT THAT!" standing up, he was a MONSTER, you were struggling to catch your breath, looking up at the now 8ft tall muscled beast, easily passing the 600lb mark by this point, watching the cock throb and bounce in the air as he flexed for you, biceps thicker than your waist, his shoulders and pecs up against his head, so thick you don't know if he can even TURN his head! And then he FLEXED it..god he is IMMENSE! the cum finally slowing it's flow as he shock his cock and whiped it off on your face.

"WOW...I THINK I OVERDID IT THIS TIME!" he laughed, as he looked at the ruined bed, the dent in the ceiling and the fact he could barely bend his arms, "YOU GET SOME SLEEP, GOTTA GET YOU BACK HEALTHY FOR NEXT TIME!" He laughed as you sobbed inside, this was your life now...he would nurse you back to health and then drain it all back....

post-873-0-30248100-1404913220_thumb.jpg
  • Upvote 8

I always felt there should be more Dark Muscle Growth Stories!

Wonder if there's one that features a hulking hunk with a case of Obsessive Love for his Babe of a "girlfriend".

• 1 month later...

I always felt there should be more Dark Muscle Growth Stories!

Wonder if there's one that features a hulking hunk with a case of Obsessive Love for his Babe of a "girlfriend".

Ask and you shall receive! I should also point out this is one of the darkest stories I've done, viewer discretion is advised!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Honey, honey please, you did the right thing" her mother struggled to calm the poor girl, but the tears just wouldn't stop. The makeup covering the bruises started to run down her cheeks showing off the reason she'd come back home, one last abusive night too far.

"I'm sorry mom, I just..I don't know it..it's not him! Ben's just such a sweet guy normally mom but the...the drugs mom, the roids they just make him so...so primal so violent so angry all the time.." She sobbed into her mothers shoulder, the 18 year old having returned to her childhood room, she clenched the teddy bear tightly as her mother consoled her.

Sarah had just moved out a year before with Ben, the college senior she'd met on the first day of orientation, he was charming, sweet, and so welcoming. He wooed her slowly and she remembered he was her very first lover, and he was so gentle the entire time! Sure he was BIG when she met him, a foot taller than her 5'7 self, and thick with muscle, he looked like a pro bodybuilder and was deeply involved in the varsity sports teams but unlike all those other stars he never let it get to his head. But that was before. Before the accident. He was on his way home after a party, she remembered she felt scared in the apartment all by herself and he was rushing back to help, when a drunk driver t-boned him, flipping his car 9 times and leaving him in a wheelchair for several months. The depression was overwhelming, from being her gentle giant to being useless, he struggled through the therapy, but as much as his body was broken, his will, his mind were fractured far worse. He couldn't even LOOK at Sarah anymore, having to look UP at her, feeling so week and frail sickened him! 

Then there was a boon, a new drug trial from the univerisity, something her father was working on to regrow cells, and reverse muscular atrophy. He was brought in, and within a week he was walking. It was a miracle. She still remembers the first time she'd seen him since the drugs, the smile on his face, staring down at her over his once again flexing chest, smiling as he posed for her, lifting her up into his arms. She couldn't explain it but that smile was both the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen and also it felt...it felt different. It wasn't the same. The warmth wasn't there like it used to be. Even what he said to her,

"Look Baby! I did it! For you honey! I'm your Big Beast again!"

He'd gone from the depressed broken man, into his energetic and bright self but..but was obsessed with lifting, with growing for her. He told her it was all for her, that was the part that she felt worst about it was all her fault that he was addicted to these steroids, that only seemed to make him bigger and angrier! One night she caught him injecting a second dose, way ahead of schedule, the veins up and down his entire body were terrifying! His grunts so deep and animalistic as he gripped the table, the metal frame warping under his fingers! She watched his back stretching out the shirt he was wearing, flaring thicker just as his cock literally burst through the front of his pants! He turned in a rage! Eyes red with anger as he gripped her arms, his cock swelling even longer than its already impressive 9inches up to a full foot before he erupted all over her! Almost instantly his rage seemed to soften, his eyes clearing as he looked down at her, and the mess she'd become!

He let go and stared at the sobbing cumsoaked girl "Sweetheart! I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you! You..you can't be near me when I'm doing this! I don't want to go back to that weak thing! you don't want that do you? this is what you want! THIS HERE" he flexed his thicker biceps as his cock started to twitch again "Come on baby let's try this out tonight!" he helped her up and she winced at the pain, there was no gentle giant that night, his immense cock was too big and he knew it, and loved every second of it!

The abuse only got worse, and every time he'd remind her it was what she wanted! what she needed, she needed him big, and strong and tall and powerful and there was a cost for that! His fists only got heavier, his arms stronger and his cock more aggressively thick. She'd miss classes, laying in bed, struggling to get up in the morning after he'd slide off her, his monstrous foot long and growing cock stretching her to almost the breaking point, the bruises around her neck from his beefy hands encircling and choking to hold her still were still fresh.  But she stayed, she stayed with him because it was her fault he was this way! her fault he was so BIG so ANGRY all the time! Her fault he was addicted to this drug and still growing every day.

That's what she thought until she went home to visit her parents, limping in from a night of violent and aggressive fucking, her father asked how Ben was doing since his treatment, and explained, much to her horror, it was only a one time injection. She winced, telling him of the repeated abuse, and how he'd been dosing over and over and only growing bigger each time, not going so far as to mention his new 16inch prick, but the way she couldn't sit down her parents both seemed to understand. Her mother told her how she deserved more, how she was better than him and with that guided strength she texted him it was over and to never talk to her again or she'd call the police. She got no response despite the fact he read it, but she felt..she hoped it could be over!

Her mom came in with a mug of cocoa and brushed her hair out of her eyes as she kissed her forehead. "it's OK sweetheart it's going to be o-" Her sentence cut off by a loud tremendous POUNDING on the door!

"SARAH" Ben's voice echoed the door crashing inward as a fist as large as a christmas turkey punched through! "I DID THIS ALL FOR YOU AND YOU THINK IT'S OVER!?" He bellowed, having to crouch under the door, his clothing in shreds as he stood up, a full 9ft of muscled monster, veins throbbing up and down every inch of his hairy body, sweat dripping from his pores as he thundered into the house!

His head scraping the ceiling as her father was batted aside like nothing, put through the wall, Sarah watched from the top of the stairs as her mother stood in between the two. The muscled brute unable to fit his shoulders between the walls to climb the stairs, and even when sideways was too thick to move! "GOD DAMMNIT WOMAN! LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID TO ME! LOOK WHAT I AM NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!" 

"It's YOUR fault Ben! Dad told me you didn't need anymore doses it was a one time thing!" She sobbed as he walked out of sight, his heavy breathing still echoing in the downstairs as suddenly the floorboards burst, his monstrous hand gripping onto her mother's calf and pulling her down through the stairs! He gripped her tighty around the waist as his shreds of clothing started to stretch even further! "SARAH COME DOWN NOW!" he bellowed standing there, holding her mother like a child, sarah crept down, nervously shaking watching her father broken and beaten through the hole in the wall! Ben's cock so massive at this point her mother was in a sweat just being near it!

"I NEED YOU BABY! I DID THIS ALL FOR YOU!" he grunted, pulling out another 3 needles, that same red glow in his eyes as he plunged them deep into his ass "THATS IT BABY! THATS ALL OF THEM! THE WHOLE YEAR BABY! I TOOK THEM ALL FOR YOU!" he moaned rubbing her half conscious mother up and down his stretching cock as he felt his body surge with growth once again! his head and shoulders up through the ceiling as he crashed to his knees, his body stretching bigger as he lifted the flailing woman and lowered her down onto his cock, the thick outline of his growing 2ft cock getting more obscene the bigger he grew! "GOD BABY THIS SHOULD BE YOU! THIS COULD BE YOU RIGHT NOW! COME BACK WITH ME HONEY! OHHH YES SO FUCKING BIG JUST FOR YOU!" he roared as his cock swelled thicker still!

Muscles flexing all over, the growth even too much for his own body to handle, Sarah begged, wept pleading for him to stop! "You're going to kill her!" she struggled to shout she was so terrified watching her once gentle giant on his hands and knees, flexing bulging out of control while her mother was being lifted up and shook by his evergrowing cock! she watched the roof again impact his back and shoulders as his rage filled eyes locked onto her

"THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED BABY! IM GETTING BIGGER FOR YOU! I'LL NEVER STOP! I'M GONNA GET SO FUCKING MASSIVE!" he repeated over and over, his voice growing deeper as her mother's hips popped out of socket! his legs stretching out behind him as he easily kicked through the wall, he was growing so massive he was going to fill the entire house! It just never stopped he'd taken so much and was finally able to unload it all! His shoulders and pecs swallowing up his thick muscled neck as he felt his cock SURGE to almost double its size! Her mother being smashed against the bottom of the stairs as she was impaled as deeply as possible by that monster, the bulging beachball sized head stretching her stomach as he gripped her flailing half conscious frame with both meaty hands!

"GOD! LOOK WHAT YOURE MAKING ME DO! LOOK HOW BIG YOU'RE MAKING ME GROW! YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!" he spat at Sarah "FUCK WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO STUPID! THIS OHhh THIS IS ALL FOR YOU! AND YOU DONT APPRECIATE IT AT ALL!" he roared foot standing up to full height, towering over the terrified girl, her mother fit to burst as he tore her off his 8ft prick, tossing her to the ground as Sarah watched in shock the gigantic muscle beast, immense with thickly dense muscle aimed that godcock right at her and let go. The heat and force of his load knocked her out instantly, and ended everything for her right there. His grunts and deep moans shaking the quiet neighbourhood as he continued to cum harder and heavier by the second, his body slowly shrinking with each spurt

"WHY COULDN'T YOU FUCKING WANT ME YOU STUPID GIRL! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU! AND IT WAS NEVER ENOUGH" he grunted stumbling back as the walls collapsed around him covering him in debris as his muscled body slowly shrank back to its normal 7ft height.

Sirens woke him up as several hands gripped his muscled forearm pulling him from the wreckage of the house, the EMT's and firefighters putting out blazes as people gathered and stared. One female worker covered what of his massive frame she could, with a sympathetic pat on his shoulder she smiled up at him. "You're awfully lucky big guy, the other people didn't make it, must have been a gas main explosion or something."

Ben looked down at the petite girl, still a little dazed as he felt that same stirring in both his heart and groin "Yeah...I guess...are...are you doing anything after your shift?" He asked, his grip around her shoulder squeezing just a bit too rough as she bit her lip playfully...

post-873-0-23298100-1409967650_thumb.jpg
  • Upvote 6