CardiMuscleman

Part Twenty Seven

As Henri and Porthos stood on the platforms in the their ultimate forms, completely naked, Roger's cock was so hard it was painful. These two men, the two men who wanted him as their lover, were going to test their mettle against a gymnastics move that Roger was convinced had to have been invented by a BDSM fan. As both men took a deep breath, they both nodded and slipping their hands into the collection of ropes attached to the trees commanded "Destroy the supports" and with that Roger, in a display of martial arts, roundkicked the supports away and with that the challenge started. Which of the two of them could withstand the agony the longest? Which of them would scream for mercy and prevent the torture? Which of them would make Roger cum first?

"That the sperm of a man be putrefied by itself in a sealed cucurbit for forty days with the highest degree of putrefaction in a horse’s womb, or at least so long that it comes to life and moves itself, and stirs, which is easily observed. After this time, it will look somewhat like a man, but transparent, without a body. If, after this, it be fed wisely with the Arcanum of human blood, and be nourished for up to forty weeks, and be kept in the even heat of the horse’s womb, a living human child grows therefrom, with all its members like another child, which is born of a woman, but much smaller"

As Albert examined the sample that Man Incarnate had donated, the textbook he was reading from "De natura rerum" seemed to make a lot of sense. Albert could see the little people swimming around and could easily tell which was man and which was woman, but there was one thing that didn't ring true in Albert's mind and that was that they grew by feeding them blood, and being someone who was always willing to experiment, he divided the sample into four and fed one sample blood, by pricking his own finger, one sample beer, one sample itself and the other sample without nothing and placing the four samples in the strong sunshine that flooded his room, he left them.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Roger as the two Ultimates grit their teeth against the pain, "Your pecs are like rocks. Oh, man, I don't know how much longer of this I can stand!"

Roger's cock was now the deepest purple and as he moaned, rubbing it again, his moans made the Ultimates torture even worse. Every time he spoke, they could feel it passing through themselves. They wanted him just as much as he wanted them, the pain etched on their faces was only a fraction of the mental torture they were subjecting themselves to and as they moaned, they didn't want it to ever stop.

Six hours later, Albert came back and gasped in amazement. He had no idea where he had sprung from, but there, in the middle of the room, doing an exercise that Albert believed was called "pushing one up from the floor" was a young lad, maybe old enough to be considered a cadet of the Musketeers, with one arm. As he approached the stranger, he leapt to his feet and announced in a strong clear voice "Hail, my father, for thou hadst created me!". Albert looked the lad up and down. He was taller than even the Ultimate Musketeer, clearly stronger and despite being totally naked had a body that could make Le proporzioni del corpo umano secondo Vitruvio or as most people knew it Vitruvian Man look like Athos. This was the true definition of human geometry and quickly giving the lad a loincloth to spare his blushes. He measured the lad and was staggered by the results and as he recited them to the lad, the lad seemed to agree with him.

"Nine pied" he said, almost in a whisper, "five and a quarter quintals if my estimates are correct about weight. Your chest measures almost as much as you are tall, your waist is half that and your arms are almost two pied around" and as he concluded the measurements he asked "How strong are you?"

The lad, whose bright blue eyes looked at Albert, asked "What is strong, my father?"

Albert knew of only one man who could answer that question and so with the lad who seemed to believe he was his son in tow, headed towards the Bois de Boulogne

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, you guys, I can't stand this anymore. Please, I beg of you, release me from your torture!"

As Roger lay on the ground, his cock now twenty four inches long, the head the most purple ever seen and his face scrunched in agony, both the Ultimates moaned in kind. Neither of them was going to let the other win and as a result, the chains holding them were being tested to their limits. Suddenly there was a snap, and as Roger looked up he saw that one of the chains had broken and was now strangling the Ultimate Musketeer. As he screamed to make the Ultimate Titan aware, the Ultimate Musketeer grunted "No, the test continues!"

Roger couldn't dare to look. He could see the chains turning the Ultimate Musketeer's face red, he was being suffocated and he couldn't do that to his friend so he did the only thing he could. He went to the tree holding his friend, uprooted it and snapped the chains releasing his friend who fell the to ground with a thump. And his reward, a right hook with a gasped "You've forced a tie break!"

Just as the Ultimate Titan roared his victory by snapping his chains and landing on the ground, his feet indenting the ground by six inches, Albert arrived borne by the strange lad and as he gasped the lad declared "My father" and wrestled Roger to the ground and was soon sucking on his cock. As he did, the lad started to grow and become older and as Roger screamed in ecstasy as he came, the truth was revealed as both men now looked like each other.

As Roger panted, his orgasm fuelled his mind and he said "Ultimate Titan, you wished to love me. Love this man who is my son!" and as the copy of Roger walked towards Porthos, then two men embraced and as they did so, both men moaned in ecstasy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part Twenty Eight

That evening as the four lovers lay in bed together, their naked bodies covered in a combination of sweat and cum, Roger moaned "Fuck, that was an experience and a half!"

"Well, my lover" moaned the Ultimate Titan, "what did you expect. If what Albert told us is correct, he is you. Every time him and the Ultimate Titan make love, you will experience it!"

"Even when I am, you know, back home?"

As the Ultimate Musketeer sat up, he could see a longing in Roger's eyes and said "You wish to return home don't you?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong, it's been marvellous here!" came the reply, "but I can't help thinking "What am I missing?" whilst I am enjoying this? I mean I've been gone, what, three months?"

"If you truly wish to return home" said the Ultimate Musketeer, "then it will be as though no time has passed at all. You will wake up in the morning that followed the night when you came here, but I cannot bear to see you leave. We are not only lovers in this form, but best friends in our normal forms, these last weeks have been a miracle, to be able to meet with you for more than a few moments online, to be able to help you know what it means to be a Musketeer, my only regret is, if you truly wish to return home now, is that we will never find out if you can be a Musketeer"

Just then, Man Incarnate's son turned and said "My father, is that your deepest wish? To become a Musketeer, like my lover?"

Roger nodded and as he did, his son said "Then I shall help!" and with that closed his eyes and concentrated hard. As he did, the room seemed to spin and all three other men put their hands to their heads as if preventing them from going dizzy. Just as quickly as the sensation started, it stopped and as the son breathed out he said, "Father, it is done!"

Before Roger could ask what, there was a knock at the door

"Who is it?" called the Ultimate Musketeer

The door opened and there stood Treville, who bowed deeply and almost in a moan said "Ultimate Musketeer, Ultimate Titan, to finally meet you in person!"

"You wish to speak to us?" asked the Ultimate Titan to which the Captain replied "Yes, I wish to know where Roger is for I have news that he will like!"

"I am Roger's friend" announced Man Incarnate as he sat up, "I shall relay the message, monsieur!"

Instead of saying a word, Treville produced a brown paper package from behind him, placed it on the bed and as he removed himself from the room he said "Hail, the Musketeers!"

Roger took hold of the package and as he opened it he gasped. Inside was a Musketeer uniform and as he looked at his lovers his son replied "I have made it so that there was no review, congratulations my father, you are a Musketeer!" and with that he grabbed hold of him and kissed him with such passion that both men came and orgasmed so violently that Roger passed out.

"BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL! BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL! BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!"

Roger's hand sailed through the air as he slapped his alarm clock off and moaned. Opening his eyes, he found himself back where he had started, his tablet on the floor covered with cum and as he realised where he was he sighed. It was all a dream, admittedly the most sexually charged dream he had ever had in this life, but still only a dream. As he got up he walked to the bathroom, took a shower and never looked down. As he got out of the shoulder, he heard a ping on his tablet and as he picked it up he read a rather strange message from his friend in Wales

"Look in the mirror and then tell me what you think?"

As he did, he instantly came and seconds later a message appeared "Hail, Man Incarnate, or at least as muscular as he can get in the real world!"

Roger stared in disbelief at his body and as he flexed he moaned "Oh, fuck, I'm a man!" as there before stood a man some seven feet tall, as close to three hundred pounds as was physically possible, a sixty inch chest with nipples three inches long that seemed be to as hard as iron, a thirty inch waist that held the most ripped set of abs he had ever seen and as he counted twelve of them, he lost control. Rubbing the cum covered abs, he stared at his arms, twenty four inches of the most vascular biceps ever recorded. And everywhere he looked it was the same. Thirty inch quads, twenty five inch calves and not a single part of his body was free from veins.

As he moaned in wonder, a third message appeared, this time with a link saying "Oh, by the way, did I mention that you are the reigning ten times Mr. Olympia, four of those as a grand master. Don't worry, I know the contest is next weekend, but I have already paid the contest fees. After all, when the Ultimate Musketeer is guest posing, well, it would be rude not to! See you next weekend and by the way, I'm paying for the photos!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CardiMuscleman said:

As he moaned in wonder, a third message appeared, this time with a link saying "Oh, by the way, did I mention that you are the reigning ten times Mr. Olympia, four of those as a grand master. Don't worry, I know the contest is next weekend, but I have already paid the contest fees. After all, when the Ultimate Musketeer is guest posing, well, it would be rude not to! See you next weekend and by the way, I'm paying for the photos

If this is the end. It's trully beautiful. Roger has become what he most desired and now it's a god among men

5 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

If this is the end. It's trully beautiful. Roger has become what he most desired and now it's a god among men

It's the end of that particular story, yes, but who knows what else Roger may get up to, after all he's now more famous and bigger than any bodybuilder on the planet!

• 3 years later...

Re-reading your stories is always such a blast! All your characters really grew on me over time. Roger, Porthos and Henri are a stellar trio and a wonderful show of brotherhood and bravery. Also: how you integrate the fathomless strength of their hearts astounds me.