CardiMuscleman

Part Eighteen

"So, you're my client for the evening are you? Well, Mr. "Muscle Worship", you have come to the right man. Now, remember the rules, no touching, not without paying a 10% premium, if you want to test me, that's 20% and if you want the whole deal, that's double. Of course, my aim is to make you beg for the whole deal, so let's see how much you can resist me. Now, you sit there, and I'll be back in a moment. Oh, this is going to be like taking candy from a baby, don't think I don't know what ticks your boxes, why do you think I asked for your social media contacts eh? I've been looking through your likes and faves on YouTube and I know precisely what will get me a good pay day and with that I believe we are ready to go. Okay, home, play Muscle Worship three."

"Well, hello there Mr. "Muscle Worship" am I big enough for you? Yes, your eyes can't believe what they are seeing can they? Well, drink it all in because it's real. I am indeed 6ft 11 inches tall, and yes, I really am 297lbs of beef, and yes, I am in my off season. When I am in contest shape, I am a mere 247lbs. That's right, I lose 50lbs of fat for a contest and yet I still dominate the stage. What's that? How big am I? I'm huge, monstrous, the biggest man you have ever seen. Oh, you want numbers eh? Well, the first number is 5%, that's the premium you have to pay for measuring this mass and for that we need a new song"

"Because I am, aren't I? Admit it, I'm the most heroic looking man in the world, so get measuring and tell the world my power! No, that tape measure is not lying, I really do have a fifty nine inch chest. One of these days I want to have a chest that no tape measure can measure, sixty one inches or more. I reckon a few more eight hundred pound benches might do the trick. What? I can bench more than five times your bodyweight! If that's a request that's another 10% on to the price. No? Shame, I fancied having a workout later on. Now, follow down, and let's have a look at this waist eh? Thirty inches, eh? So it is any wonder when you look at how many trophies I have won eh? Hey, my face is here, not in the middle of that ten pack. Come on, let's see how big these guns are. Twenty four inches, yeah, even bigger than last year, and what does it take to get them that big? A hundred rep superset starting with half my bodyweight and then increasing by ten percent every ten reps. So that's 150, 165, 182, 200, 220, 242, 266, 292, 322 and 354 to finish both single and double bicep curls.

"And I can see it's raining with you as well. See I told you that you couldn't resist. Now what happens when I take off my training pants eh? Yeah, that's right, thirty inch quads, go on, special newbie offer, punch them, punch them as hard as you can. Oh, fuck, yeah, didn't feel a thing, but I bet you did, and the calves down there? Twenty five inches. Oh, man, you're doing it. you know that? Time for another song"

"They say that that is the sound of a woman experiencing an orgasm. Well, if they want the male version, all they need to do is do what you're doing, because it's starting, so let's cut to the chase. My neck is twenty five inches, forearms are eighteen inches, and this, my pride and joy, this is a mammoth fourteen inches. Yeah, oh, yeah, yeah, I'm feeling it. Special discount, 5% off if you help me cum. That's right, rub me, rub my fifteen inch monster, rub me, oh yeah, rub me faster, harder, faster, oh man, 10% discount, faster, faster, faster, yeah, yeah, yeah, OH FUCK YEAH!"

As Roger opened his eyes, Henri chuckled "Hello there, Roger, pleasant post mind swap dream?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" moaned Roger, "Man, if those are the dreams of a mind swap then damn, can we swap minds every day?"

"Perhaps" said Henri, "however we have a more urgent problem. Namely, your body taking the last part of the Test. Now, Porthos is a very honest fellow and can lie, but does have a slight giveaway when he lies. He orgasms. He cannot help it, every time he tells a lie, he moans as if he has just had sex. Now, it is almost certain he will win, but when Treville asks him to confirm his name and he says "Roger Dixon", he'll orgasm, and you don't need to be Einstein to work out that if Roger Dixon orgasms every time he says his name when up to this moment in time he hasn't..." and with that Roger nodded, "so therefore we have to get him back here, swap you two back before the Captain gets the chance to ask him and that means we have to kidnap your body!"
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Nineteen

"Congratulations monsieurs" said the Captain, doffing his hat to the two final applicants, "you have made it through to the most challenging test of all" and with that he replaced his hat and unveiled a map nailed to a tree behind him. "Look at this map carefully, it shows the way to a cottage precisely ten thousand pied du roi from here" he said, pointing to the cottage on the map, "outside that cottage is an item of clothing that I am currently missing. The person who brings one of those items back the fastest will be announced tomorrow afternoon to His Majesty as the newest member of the corps. Do you understand?"

Both applicants nodded as as Treville took a flaming torch and burnt the map, Porthos smiled to himself. This was not just a test of stamina and speed but memory which considering it was him who had helped design the course meant he knew where all the traps were and as Charles showed no expression on his face, Porthos thought "I'm going to beat you, my lad!"

"Cadet Poisson!" declared the Captain and Charles stood to attention, "you were the winner of the swim and therefore you will go first" and with that Charles shot off and as he did, Porthos noted his speed however the Captain then said "When he returns, you will start Cadet Dixon"

"Oui, monsieur" declared Porthos and then suddenly moaned which caused the Captain to raise an eyebrow.

"Forgive me" said Porthos, holding a hand to his stomach, "I have not had anything to eat!"

"Yes, sorry about that" said the Captain, "but Cadet Poisson was very eager to get started and I didn't think that you would object"

As Porthos nodded, he breathed a sigh of relief. It had happened again. Every time he told a lie, he orgasmed, it first started when his father, Gaspard, one of the strongest men in his hometown and instilled in him such dedication to the truth that when he had to lie to protect his life, his father understood why but decided to inflict a punishment none the less. Gaspard had a connection to the Roma people, a connection through blood and that evening he hypnotised his son so that unless there lying was the only way to prevent himself being killed, every time he lied, he would experience the most powerful sensation he had experienced as punishment. Porthos accepted this punishment, however when he turned eighteen and had become a man, he had to lie to a guardsman asking why he wished to enter Paris knowing that the son of Gaspard would provoke panic. No sooner had he said "A farmer's son, monsieur" than his whole body shuddered, his eyes opened wide and he let forth a moan that was so deep and loud that the guard fainted. Porthos, who just days before had orgasmed after cumming for the first time after lifting the heaviest wagon he had ever lifted, had orgasmed and instantly knew why his father had placed that curse on him.

A few moments later after Treville had gone into a tent to wait for Charles to return, Porthos saw a hand gesturing him towards a bush. As he appraoched he was dragged into it and found both Henri and his ultimate body in front of him. As Henri explained what had happened, Porthos nodded his understanding and as he left, he asked "Am I..." before Henri coughed harshly.

"Is he really that big?" he asked to which Henri nodded.

"Why did you cough?" asked Roger as his body walked away.

"It happens sometimes" Henri replied, "but now we know when we have to kidnap you. First we wait to see if Charles comes back, if he does then we have to do everything we can to help you, if not, then you will have all the time in the world"

Just then, they both heard panting and as they peered out of the hedge they saw Charles running back to the start even faster than when he had left. As he passed the start line he cried "MADAME, your son doesn't want to be a Musketeer!" and continued to run out of the forest leaving everyone very confused.

Treville, nodding his head sagely, placed his hands onto Porthos and said "Cadet, there's a hat outside that cottage. Could you get it please?"

Porthos nodded and ran off leaving Henri and Roger with smiles on their faces. As they waited for him to return, Roger asked Henri "Did you really mean that?"

"Mean what?" he replied

"About you being the Ultimate Musketeer?" asked Roger, "you see I think you did that to spur me on. You remember how I remembered him as this big mass of Herculean muscle, well, I think you wanted me to think of him so that I would get aroused and push myself as hard as I could to the end of the swim! Am I right?"

Henri bowed his head and said "Roger, I will make a promise with you. When Porthos wins this test and after you and the Ulitmate Titan swap back, I shall tell you everything so that you can understand what it means to be a Musketeer. When I do, all of your answers will be answered"

"All?" he asked to which Henri replied "Well, as many as you can think of certainly!"

Twenty minutes later, a roar of triumph could be heard as from the forest came Roger's body holding a hat high in triumph. As he screeched to a halt by the Captain he presented the hat to him.

"Thank you" he said and as he placed it on his head he declared "I hereby declare the newest member of the Musketeers, Cadet Dixon" and with that raised Porthos's hand. Just then the Titan orgasmed again and as he did the Captain seemed to remember something. As he did, Roger jumped from the hedge, his face covered and declared "Stand aside, Captain, this man is our prisoner!" and with that he grabbed hold of his former body and squeezed it close to him. Then starting to run on the spot, Henri broke cover and screamed "Roger, no. Come here you villian" and jumped on top of them both as the Ultimate Musketeer shot off like a bullet. Their deception had worked, now they had to get back to Henri's home as fast as possible before the alarm could be raised.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Twenty

As the trio of Roger, Porthos and Henri entered Henri's room, Henri jumped down, slammed a bar against the door and leant against it snarling his annoyance. As his two friends looked at him, he started to calm down and paced the floor.

"I'm sorry" said Roger, his Ultimate Titan body breathing hard, "I tried my best you know"

"And no one is blaming you, Roger" replied Henri, still pacing, "It was just sheer bad luck we came across that patrol. I had no other option than to encourage them to give chase, lest they reported back to the Captain and he would have realised something was up. What you did though by running in random directions was marvellous, luckily I know this city like the back of my hand and could get us back here. The only problem is that we have fifteen minutes, at most, before that patrol gets here!"

"And that's not enough is it?" asked Roger

"You were unconcious for an hour" replied Henri, "But we are not beaten yet, there is one way to speed up the process and it's the only option available to us" and with that Henri unsheated his sword, but was stopped by Porthos saying "Non, mon amis, you can't"

"In fourteen minutes" said Henri, "a detachment of Musketeers is going to burst through that door, and when they do they will find the body of the Ultimate Titan unconcious, Roger cumming like a trooper and me not my normal self and when they do, questions that I would much rather not answer being asked, therefore this is the only way. Now, if you want to make yourself useful, sit in that seat and SHUT UP!"

As Porthos's eyes widened he realised that what Henri was planning was the only way out of the mess and so nodded his head and did as he was told, as he did Henri turned to Roger and said "Roger, I made you a promise about an hour ago and I intend to keep it, now please sit down in that other seat and I shall explain everything"

As Roger did, Henri took a deep breath and explained everything. How, a decade ago, at the risk of losing his horse given to him by the man he found himself staying with when he first entered the world of the Musketeers, he met with a so called devil worshipper, the man, Alexei, was actually an alchemist and thanks to his knowledge made his horse, now severely weakened by age into the biggest, most powerful shire horse known to man. That transformation caused Henri to do what he always did, ponder, and it was that pondering that opened the door to "the most powerful man ever to walk the Earth" and as he said that he raised his sword and said "Tonight, gentlemen, he comes" and roared "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE" and within moments the Ultimate Musketeer stood in front of them and caused Roger to lose control.

"OOOOOHHHH, FFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!" he roared as he came, and then panting "You were telling the truth"

As the Ultimate Musketeer nodded he levelled the sword at Roger's body and said "Titan, are you ready?"

As Roger's head nodded, Roger exclaimed "Titan? You mean?"

"YOU HAVE THE HONOUR!" roared Henri and as Roger's body grew to look like same as the Ultimate Musketeer and the Ultimate Titan save with a eagle on his breastplate, Roger exclaimed "PORTHOS!"

"Indeed" replied Henri,

"But why?" asked Roger

"Only the Ultimate form of humanity can withstand the power needed to swap your minds whilst concicous" and with that he placed the sword between them and asked them to hold onto with their hands. As they did, he then asked them to hold his hands and with that said "Gentlemen, we have seven minutes, therefore force yourselves into each other's bodies. Ignore the pain, ignore the agony, I will try and absorb as much as I can, but gentlemen it is all up to you" and with that he took a deep breath and roared "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE"

That night, something happened that was writ in the legends of Paris for centuries. It was reported that a bolt of lighting, brighter and more powerful than any ever recorded hit the home of Henri de Ceredigion and that as it did three screams of almost unearthly origin rang out across the city. When a detachment of Musketeers arrived, seven minutes later and burst the door down, they found Henri, the Titan Porthos and the newly qualified Musketeer Roger Dixon all sitting down around a table playing cards and it was alleged that Henri, always a polite gentleman said "If you wanted to join in, mon amis, you only had to ask!"

"Congratulations, Cadet Dixon" smiled the King, "It gives me the greatest of pleasure to formally declare you..."

"A moment, your Majesty" said the Cardinal entering the throneroom, "I do not believe that the lad is worthy of being a Musketeer"

"Isn't he?" asked the King, and with that reached for the summary prepared by Treville and reading through it added "He's completed the test and was the only winner!"

"I agree" replied the Cardinal, "but I wish to report that I have recieved intelligence that suggests he  cheated!"

Henri, Porthos, Roger, the Captain and the King all gasped in horror.

"Cheated?" asked the King

"I wish to raise a question about the impartiality of the Test, especially as Musketeer Porthos was in overall charge. May I remind you that he and this lad are known to each other!"

"And who reported this to you?" asked the King

Just then there was a knock at the door, and as it opened, Henri's heart sank. It was Jussac, captain of the Cardinal's guards and as he looked at Treville it was clear that he felt the same way.

"Here is my witness, your Majesty" said the Cardinal

"It's not fucking fair" snarled Roger as he lifted the cannon over his head, "I'm a fucking Musketeer and the Cardinal knows it!"

"I know" replied Porthos, as he lifted Roger over his head, "but the Cardinal does have the final say, doesn't he Henri!"

"Tell me about it!" came the reply as Henri lifted Porthos over his head, "It's enough to make you want to instigate a French revolution, but those are the rules!"

As the three friends now in their Ultimate forms continued their training session in the dungeons of the Bastille, their mutual anger of the situation was clear for everyone to hear. Even now, Roger was benching a two thousand pound cannon and grunting with every rep.

"All we can do" said Henri, with a sigh, "is wait for the inquiry to sort itself out. Shouldn't take more than a day or two at most" and with that he lowered his friends to the ground but Roger was still angry and taking out his frustrations on the cannon, his anger started to grow.

"That fucking Cardinal" he grumped, the pace of lifting getting faster, "one of these days I'd like to shove my cock right up his cassock and see how he likes it!"

"Roger" said Henri, "calm down!"

"Calm down?" exclaimed Roger, the lifting getting faster still, "You expect me to fucking calm down after what he's done to me!"

"Mon amis" said Porthos, "please listen..."

"NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO!" roared Roger and his body seemed to glow, "NOT LEAST SOME FUCKING UPSTART OF A CARDINAL WHO PROBABLY ONLY BECAME ONE TO BECOME POPE!" and with that screamed his anger with such defiance that he seemed to explode in a ball of energy. When the light faded, both Henri and Porthos gazed in amazement and then looked at each other and then instantly prostrated themselves onto the floor and exclaimed "We are not worthy, we are not worthy, we are not worthy"

"Worthy of what?" asked Roger and then took a moment as he said "Wow, that was some bass! Hold on, is that...that is...that's me talking. What's happened?"

Porthos lifted his head and moaned "Man, Man Incarnate!"
  • Like 1

Chapter Twenty One

"What's a man incarnate?" asked Roger as the bass of his voice seemed to go through both Henri and Porthos, causing the latter to moan uncontrollably. As Henri got to his feet he started to ponder and replied "In layman's terms, Roger, I think you've suffered a hulk out!"

"A hulkout?" asked Roger and as the bass of his voice hit them, Porthos wailed and even Henri seemed a little unsteady on his feet, but as he recovered he said "Yes, I assume that you know the old adage, the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets? Well, I think you have just proved it in spades!"

"Hulk?" asked Porthos

"Oh, man!" said Roger, making both men grab the nearest thing they could to prevent themselves toppling over, "Hulk is a legend. He's the biggest, strongest, most muscular being ever to walk the Earth, oh fuck, the number of times I wanted myself to hulkout and now I have!" and with that he stood up and as he flexed his chest, Porthos slumped to his knees and screamed "This acolyate wishes to worship the god!" and even Henri, had to gulp before replying "Your anger with the Cardinal must have triggered something inside the Ultimate Cadet and well, there you are" and then he too started to moan before shaking his head and saying "Sorry, don't think I'm myself today!"

As Porthos started to kiss Roger's calves, he moaned "Measure him, measure the god made flesh, and make me unworthy of his presence!"

"Roger, would you mind lying on the floor please!" said Henri, "I think we're going to have to use the percentage method!" and with that took a rope off the wall. As Roger lay down, Porthos clambered onto his torso and started to rub Roger's twelve pack moaning "Please, my god, show me your power" and as Roger flexed his abs, the Titan removed his breastplate and started to rub his own ten pack.

"Right" said Henri, as he completed his first measurement, "how does a height of ten and a half feet grab you?"

"FUCK!" moaned Roger and as he did Porthos wailed "Oh, my lord!" and spreadeagled himself onto Roger's abs, whilst Henri started to moan before shaking his head and continuing "So that means at least nine hundred pounds in weight. Roger, do you have any super, super, super, super heavyweight classes in your contests?"

"No" replied Roger, "but they will do!"

Porthos was now a shuddering wreck and as he ripped off his loincloth Roger could feel the Titan starting to cum and gently rubbing the Titan's back whispered "There, there, Titan, cum and feel my power!"

"Yes, oh mighty one!" moaned Henri and started to walk towards Roger as if in a trance, before slapping himself across the face and grunting "Resist him" and making a supreme effort raised his sword and declared "Thy honour is restored" and as he became Henri de Ceredigion again he breathed hard and said "Man, that voice of yours has quite the effect on us Ultimates!"

"I know" chuckled Roger as Porthos was now cumming like a man possessed before adding "Nine hundred pounds?"

"Give or take a pound or two, yes!" replied Henri and smiled saying "There, now I can concentrate on the maths. Right, so nine hundred pounds mass, so that's means we are talking about a one hundred and eighty inch chest, a ninety inch waist and yet, or perhaps because of that, an estimated bodyfat rating of 22% body fat"

"There is not an inch of flesh here" moaned Porthos, now massaging Roger's nipples, "that is not pure unadultered muscle!"

"Okay, so that estimated body fat calculation is out of the window then!" said Henri and carried on reeling off numbers that made both Roger and Porthos moan in equal measure, "seventy two inch biceps, ninety inch quads, seventy two inch calves and if I was making an educated guess I'd say nine thousand pound bench, close to fifteen thousand pound deadlift and about the same for squats, if the mood so took you that is!" and with that opened his eyes having closed them to do the calculations to find Roger's thirty inch cock being worshipped by Porthos and trying to stuff it into his mouth.

"Yes" said Henri, "I think that your new bass voice is the cause of that. I think you've put him into some kind of muscle worship trance" and with that he presented his sword saying "Want me to spare you a bit?"

"No" moaned the reply as Roger lay back, "let him worship me, I want the Ultimate Titan to experience the Ultimate Cumshot" and with that he moaned which caused Porthos to wrap his arms around the cock and start humping it. As he did, Roger's breathing became more and more frantic, his chest heaving, his hips bucking and his teeth gritted together before grunting "Porthos, get ready for it, because I'm CUMMING!" and with that a fountain of cum erupted from it, covering the Ultimate Titan who came in sympathy and prompting Henri to say "That reminds me, I need to see the chief articet about a new fountain for the gardens. Want to volunteer as the model, Roger?" but his reply was Porthos moaning "Mon amis, he is a god!" before Porthos passed out and slid onto the ground covered in cum.
  • Like 2

Chapter Twenty Two

"Ah, Henri, just the person I wanted to see!"

"Oh, hello there Albert, how are you keeping?"

"Very well indeed, and yourself?"

"Oh, can't complain I suppose!"

"Might I observe that's rather a large amount of food for one person?"

"This? Oh, Roger and Porthos are spending time with me, he's still desperately upset about the Cardinal's intervention you know. I don't suppose there's been any progress has there?"

"Last I heard this morning, its now at stage two of the inquiry!"

"Independent witnesses?" said Henri, and as he did so his brow furrowed, "Goodness, you mean the Cardinal's allegations are actually being taken seriously? Well, I suppose I had better go and give him the bad news then. Well, speak again soon!"

"Oh, of course" replied Albert, but as Henri walked off he was suddenly stopped by "Got to keep the honour of France up haven't we?"

"Sorry?" asked Henri as he turned around

"Do you like it?" said Albert, "I've been thinking of whether we should update our motto. All for one and one for all is all very well and good, but it does sound rather fifteenth century don't you think?"

"Our motto will remain unchanged until the day the King sees fit to abolish the Musketeers" said Henri, his face scowling, "and that will never happen!" and with that he turned again. As he did Albert chuckled to himself, his bug had done it, the last communication he had had was "For the honour of France" and Henri's reaction proved that he had indeed said it. It was the sixth such statement he had made in a week and almost every single occurance was followed by the Ultimate Musketeer making an appearance, Albert knew it was just a matter of time before Henri was forced into revealing the location of that Musketeer and then Albert would have his dream, a through physical examination of the man who every Musketeer wished to be.

"Hi you two, I'm back!" called Henri as he entered the dungeons to find Porthos worshipping Roger again. As he placed the baskets of food on a table he asked "Doesn't that get a bit boring?"

"No!" boomed Roger, "it doesn't!" and as the bass travelled through Porthos, still in his Ultimate form, he moaned "Man Incarnate, please, I beg you, do your acolyate the honour of making him your lover!"

"NO!" bellowed a voice and as it did Henri slammed his hands over his mouth. As both Roger and Porthos looked at him, he just shook his head but as he did his hands seemed to fall away and the voice resumed "THE ULTIMATE TITAN IS MY LOVER AND I WILL NOT CEDE HIM WITHOUT A FIGHT!"

"That wasn't me!" insisted Henri

"HE IS RIGHT" boomed the voice, "IT WAS ME!" and with that Henri reached for his sword and then seem to wrestle with himself

"No, you can't" said Henri, "if you do you'll become subject to Roger's booming voice!"

"AND SEE THE MAN I HAVE LOVED FOR A DECADE TOSS ME ASIDE!" boomed the voice, "NEVER!"

"But Adam, please, I beg you!" insisted Henri to which Roger asked "Adam?"

"The Ultimate Musketeer" replied Henri before booming "THE ULTIMATE TITAN WISHES TO CHALLENGE ME, THEN HE SHALL HAVE THAT WISH!" and before Henri could stop himself he yelled "For the honour of France" and as he stood as the Ultimate Muskeeter he bellowed "ULTIMATE TITAN, I CHALLENGE YOU TO THE ULTIMATE TEST. WIN AND YOU MAY CHOOSE YOUR LOVE, BUT LOSE, AND YOUR LIFE MAY BE FORFEIT"

"Please, my lover" said Porthos rushing over to Henri, "please I beg you!"

Without a second's thought Henri grabbed hold of Porthos by the waist, lifting him up until their eyes were level and said "On that day we became lovers a decade ago, you promised that you would never love another, as did I, but we also agreed that if either one of us began to fall in love with another, we would battle for that love. That day has come and as such I challenge you!" and with that he let Porthos drop to the ground

"Challenge?" asked Roger causing Henri to stagger slightly

"Three tests" replied Henri, "three tests that test who we are. First, a test of pure unbridled strength, the test that has been handed down through generations of men, where we wrestle using only our arms. Next, a challenge of our own design, the iron cross which tests not only our strength but our stamina as well and finally, if needs be, the final test, the test that could end either of our lives, the press of death!" and with that turned to Porthos and declared "You agreed to these tests when we first became lovers, I have challenged you, do you accept?"

Porthos stood up and said to Roger "My love, I have to" before turning to Henri and nodding said "I accept the challenge!"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Part Twenty Three (which members with long memories may just remember what inspired this)

For the next hour, both Henri and Porthos in their ultimate forms prepared the dungeon for the first test, an arm wrestling contest. Roger loved these sorts of contests and would often spend hours watching them online, but to see two of the biggest men he had ever seen battle it out for his love, this was the ultimate arm wrestling contest he had ever seen, however he knew that if he even just breathed both men would succumb to his charms and so a few moments before they began, he tapped Henri on the shoulder and handed him a note. He read it and raised an eyebrow to which Roger just replied with a nod.

"Our potential lover" said Henri, stopping Porthos mid pushup, "wishes this test of our strength to be as fair as possible, therefore he has requested that during each test, he is gagged so that his voice cannot affect us. Do you agree to this request?"

Porthos nodded and resumed his pushups. As he did, Henri produced a large piece of rope and said "Open wide, Roger" and as Roger bit down on the rope Henri tied it around his head saying "You have your wish my friend!"

Roger nodded his thanks and then handed Henri another note which prompted a smile from Henri and a nod from Roger.

"We have a final request from our lover to be before we test our mettle" said Henri and as he spoke, he took off his breastplate, his boots and with a flourish his loincloth stating "He wishes us to wrestle as the ancient people of Greece did, so that he can experience what it means to love us. I have consented to this request, I trust that you will consent as well?"
His reponse came in the from of a roar, a clank and a moan as Porthos followed suit. They both turned and facing Roger, bowed and declared "Ave, those who are about to wrestle salute you" which caused Roger to moan.

As the two men lay down on the floor of the dungeon, they raised their strongest arm, Henri's right and Porthos's right, clasped them together and started to take the strain. Looking at each other Henri said "On the count of three?" to which Porthos nodded. Then they both took a deep breath and Henri counted, "Un, deux, trois" and at the count of three the match was on.

In one quick move, Porthos brought Henri's arm within an inch of the ground but then he locked up and held. His face began to turn almost like snow and the major veins of his arms jumped out like a lattice of steel cables under the skin. Roger's mind tried to process this and all he could come up was "Damn, Henri's resisting Porthos's strength. How strong is the Ultimate Musketeer?"

There was a slight shaking in Henri's arm as he began to bear down with his full force.  The evil look of total determination spread over his face as he pushed his arm halfway back up. Suddenly Porthos gritted his teeth as he seemed to redouble his efforts as he did, both their arms and bodies seemed to grow sending Roger into ecstasy

"Oh fuck!" he moaned and with that reached for his cock, "I...I cannot believe what I am seeing here. This is, oh fuck, this is glorious" and with that willed both men to resist the other so that this beautiful display of raw, unbridled masculine strength continued for as long as possible. As he gazed with wonder, he thought he even heard joints starting to creak under the strain. By now both men were sweating buckets, turning the floor underneath them into a puddle with Henri turning almost into a lobster and as it did, Roger's desire for him grew. His back looked just like a road map and as Henri continued to pile on the power more and more tiny blood vessels became visible in his back and traps.  Huge veins stood out on his neck, which swelled to the same diameter as his head.  Every fiber begin to convulse in his entire body.  Porthos was really straining too and he had blood vessels upon blood vessels all over his body standing out in bold relief.  It seemed that both had the determination of bulls and neither was going to give an inch.

Suddenly, it happened, as Porthos, believing that Henri was giving it his all, regrouped his strength but as it did Henri seemed to turn purple and came within a whisker of winning before Porthos managed to resist him and started to push him back, this seemed to make Henri snap and he started to grunt "I am the Ultimate Musketeer, there is no man stronger than me, there is no man more muscular then me, there is no man more powerful than me!" and with that he stared straight at Porthos and grunted "Pain is for lesser men!" and with that retightened his entire body as he stared stone cold stare at Porthos and he went totally white. His breathing became deeper and deeper and his muscles swelled to a definition Roger had never seen before. As Roger watched in awe as Henri's arm, like some kind of piston, slowly but surely started to raise Porthos's hand from within an inch of victory to half way. This display of almost superhuman strength was too much for Roger and he started to rub his cock whilst watching the display continue. Henri took Porthos past half way and slowly but surely started to inch towards his own victory. Porthos was by now begging for mercy screaming "I yield, I beg you, I yield" but it was clear that Henri wanted the win and caused Roger to rub himself so hard that he started to pre cum. Just as was about to win, Henri stopped and grunted "Do you yield?" to which Porthos screamed "I YIELD" for fifteen seconds during which time Roger could feel himself starting to cum until finally Henri slammed Porthos's arm to the ground. Slowly Henri stood up and declared "The victory is mine, Titan" and with that helped Porthos up saying "But know this, you tested me, and that bodes well for the next test!"

Roger came so violently that his orgasm seemed to make the entire dungeon shake and as he moaned, it was almost as if someone let the air out of him as he started to shrink, first to become the Ultimate Cadet and then back to plain old Roger now lying in a pool of cum. Taking the rope out of his mouth, he could only breathe "Fuck, that was..." because he passed out prompting Henri to say "Come, my fellow challenger, I believe our lover to be is in need of some recovery!" and with that raised his sword and a few moments later Henri and Porthos carrying Roger between them headed back to his digs, little noticing Albert following them intently.

(And the inspiration for that arm wrestling match? The Steve stories written by nam004 at the Silicondog Muscle Fiction Shrine back in the day)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Part Twenty Four

"Roger, wake up, I want to ask you something!"

The sing song request gradually caused Roger to open his eyes and as he did, they suddenly snapped open wide. There in front of him was the Cardinal and instantly Roger snarled his anger at him and would have wrestled him the ground, if he hadn't been pulled back by restraints around his ankles and wrists.

"It appears that your caution was warranted, Jussac" chuckled the Cardinal as he nodded to the Captain of the Cardinal's guards and walked around Roger who looked in horror at his surroundings. He was strapped to a wooden chair clearly in a dungeon of some kind.

"Tell me, monsieur" smiled the Cardinal, "what are your thoughts about what makes a person a person? Do you believe that man can influence a person, or do you believe, like me, that a man is made in the image of the Almighty?"

"Why should I even answer that?" growled Roger

"You see, my captain disagrees with me" said the Cardinal, "and despite everything you may have heard, I am a reasonable man, therefore gave him permission to test his reasoning. He believes that it is possible for man to influence man and therefore you are to be his test!" and with that Cardinal snapped his fingers and the captain appeared carrying a large number of things that made Roger moan in estacy and shudder in fear at the same time. Within a few moments, Roger's nipples were attached to pieces of metal which were then attached to his other body parts, exposed for all to see, and as he looked above him, he could see a helmet not that dissimilar to the ones he had seen on the non Musketeer guards around the garrison.

"He believes" continued the Cardinal, "that if man is tortured he will agree to anything, even his own death and if this is the case then I would be very interested to see it. Think of all the trouble I could cause by getting members of the King's court to kill themselves and name my cohorts as their replacement" and with that he snapped his fingers and Jussac pulled a lever that caused the helmet above Roger to start sparking and started to lower towards his head. As he realised that he was going to be at best e-stimmed and at worst electrocuted he started to struggle and as he did so the Cardinal looked on and said "It appears that you may have been right, Jussac"

Just as the helmet was about to be placed on Roger's head, the door burst open and there stood the Ultimate Musketeer shouting "Cardinal, leave that man alone. It is me that you want!"

A snap of the fingers from the Cardinal and the helmet stopped moving and sparking as the Cardinal turned to face the Ultimate Musketeer.

"How willing are you to save this man?" he asked with a smirk

"I would be willing to give up my life if need be!" he replied prompting Roger to scream "No, it's a trap!"

"Yes" replied the Ultimate Musketeer, "it is, a trap that should be filled by me not you!" and with that he placed his hands forward and said "Cardinal, I will be your test!"

"You see, Roger" smiled the Cardinal, "humanity's weakness is its compassion!" and with that Jussac pointed a pistol at Roger's head saying, as he unstrapped him, "Any action that is deemed unsuitable and you will be dead" thus ensuring both the Ultimate Musketeer's and Roger's complete compliance.

Five minutes later the roles were reversed and as the Ultimate Musketeer sat in the chair he said "Let Roger free, he does not have to witness this!"

"I rather think he should" came the reply and as Jussac pulled the lever, the helmet sat on the head of the Ultimate Musketeer electifying his whole body. Gritting his teeth against the pain, the Cardinal took a small vial and placed it into the Ultimate Musketeer's mouth and then nodded to Jussac who pulled another level which caused the Ultimate Musketeer to scream in agony and swallow the vial.

"And now" smiled the Cardinal, "we simply wait" and as Roger watched in horror, the Ultimate Musketeer's eyes started to glaze over and with a snap of the Cardinal's fingers, Jussac switched off the power and the Ultimate Musketeer slumped forward in the chair.

"YOU'VE FUCKING KILLED HIM!" roared Roger railing against the Cardinal to which he replied "Killed him? Kill my greatest asset? I think not!" and with that intoned "Ultimate Musketeer, hear me, break your bonds and stand before me!"

The Ultimate Musketeer raised his head and with an almost inhuman roar broke free of the restraints and stood before him.

"Disrobe" came the command and the Utimate Musketeer did so without question, his eyes still glazed over.

"What, what do you intend to do with him?" asked Roger

"Ultimate Musketeer" commanded the Cardinal, "show your prowess" and with that the Ultimate Musketeer started to pose with the Cardinal smiling adding "...to the man that challenged for your love" and with that the Ultimate Musketeer turned and faced Roger who was dumbstruck by what he saw.

"Oh fuck, no, please, I beg you, don't, oh fuck, those pecs, those abs, oh, please, no, please, not that!"

"See, Jussac" chuckled the Cardinal, "have I not created the Ultimate Weapon?" and with that he commanded "Love your fellow man, my slave!"

"No, no, get back, no, I...oh fuck, you are a wonder to behold, oh, fuck, no, I..."

As Henri entered Roger's bedroom in the morning he found Roger shuddering and chuckled to himself, however as Roger panted "No, I won't Cardinal, get back you monster, you're not the man I want to love!" Henri realised that he was having a nightmare and so very gently he said "Roger, Roger, it's all right, it is just a nightmare. Wake up and everything will be alright!"

As Roger slowly opened his eyes, he gasped "Henri" and hugged him with all of the strength he had. As he explained what he had dreamed, Henri reassured him "It was just a nightmare, that's all, Roger. I mean really, why would the Cardinal want to make a Frankenstein monster out of the Ultimate Musketeer, that's not his style!"

"You're right" said a voice in the doorway and as Henri turned around he saw Albert who added "But testing the Ultimate Musketeer is something I have always wanted to do, and today, I shall, isn't that right, Henri?"
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part Twenty Five

"I've said it before" sighed Henri, "and I shall say it again and continue to do so until I am sick to death, I am not his secretary. I know how much you want to feel his heart pound, see how heavily he breathes and I dare say just watch him struggle as he performs some feat of strength that would make Porthos moan, but he is a free agent, he turns up when he knows that a Musketeer is in danger!"

"I understand that" said Albert, "so would this count?" and with that he unsheathed his sword and held it at arm's length just inches from Henri's torso and declared "Duel with me, Henri, Duel with me so that the Ultimate Musketeer will come and save you!"

Henri's eyes opened wide and he exclaimed "Albert, what do you think you are doing?"

"I have issued a challenge, Henri" he replied, his eyes narrowing, "you as a Musketeer must accept it and when you do, he will appear"

Henri tentatively reached for his sword and as he unsheathed it he said "Albert, we have been friends for over a decade, you really want to risk that friendship just to see him?"

Albert didn't reply but lunged at Henri who instinctively jumped back and then replied so that the two swords were just inches from each other.

"Call him, Henri" said Albert, "call him and let me test him!"

As the two men eyed each other, Roger was concerned. Was Albert going to force Henri to reveal his secret to the world and if so, could he do anything to help? Gently, he got out of bed, and walked towards Henri but Albert stopped him by flicking his sword just shy of Roger's cock and said "No further monsieur, you are a not a Musketeer yet, this is between me and Henri!"

"Albert, I..." said Henri and then stopped before saying "I can't, you know the rules" and then a few moments later adding "He wants him!"

Albert suddenly lunged again and as Henri parried the attack, the men men glared each other in the eye with Albert saying "Call him, Henri, call the Ultimate Musketeer!"

"I cannot" replied Henri, "and well you know it!"

"And you call yourself a Musketeer!" snapped Albert which seemed to make Henri growl with anger and he snapped back "You take that back, I am just as much a Musketeer as you are. You know everything I do is for the honour of France!"

Roger gasped as did Henri a fraction of a second later and he looked horrified as his sword started to be raised up into the air. Henri and Roger looked at each other as if both wondering what to do and that's when Roger acted. He leapt at Henri knocking him down and grabbing the sword just as the lighting bolt hit him. Henri, recovering, quickly rushed over to Albert and knocked him out before turning to Roger now completely encapsulated in the bolt, his mouth open wide as if screaming in agony but without a sound being made.

"Roger, listen to me" shouted Henri, "if you can hear me act on my instructions. This is what happened when I first became him, I was overwhelmed by his power. The only way to cope is to welcome it. Imagine every e-stim video you have ever watched, every one ton deadlift you have ever lifted, every time He-Man peformed a feat of superhuman strength, imagine all of that inside you battling through the pain. That's it, come on Roger, I know you can do this!"

Slowly Roger's mouth started to close and his hand gripped the hilt of the sword harder

"Excellent, now, close your eyes, imagine yourself as He-Man, then imagine him as big as Hercules, then imagine Hercules as big as Conan, then imagine Conan as big as... as big as... well as big as Porthos" added Henri

Roger could now nod and as he did so his cock started to grow

"Now" Henri said, "welcome all that power and proclaim it!"

"I....HAVE.....THE......HONOUR" screamed Roger and with that a force knocked Henri off his feet and over the unconcious Albert and as he scrambled to his feet, he smiled and said "Well done, Roger, Man Incarnate lives again!"

As Roger breathed deeply, his twelve pack appearing and disappearing he moaned "Oh fuck, that was incredible, is that what happens every time you become him?"

"Pretty much, yes!" smiled Henri as he reclaimed his sword, "although I will admit after the first six months it got rather boring!" and with that patted Albert on the cheek and said "Albert, I've a present for you!" and with that helped him up and presented him to "If not the Ultimate Musketeer, the living emboidment of man!" to which Roger flexed his pecs as hard as he could
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part Twenty Six

"You're not saying it" moaned Roger, "but your eyes are. I can tell precisely what they are saying. They're saying "This man defies human endurance. He has lifted a statue of His Majesty three thousand times, he has lifted the axle of a carriage four thousand times" and yes Albert, you're right. I have! Have you ever seen such a man before? A man who never tires, sits up and down ten thousand times, lifts a rock with his feet whilst lying down twenty thousand times? I bet you'd love to know what is making me able to do this? What is making me endure such physical agony?"

As Albert stood transfixed by Roger as he placed the statue of the King onto his stomach and laid back, all he could do was nod.

"It's you" Roger moaned, "You, assulating me with that battery of tests. Telling me that my heart is pounding six hundred times a minute, my breathing is so powerful that my chest grows by a twentieth every time I breathe" and with that he sat up, picked the statue off his chest and flexing his pecs hard moaned "Feel them, Albert, tell me what you think I am made of!"

As Albert cautiously placed his hand which only covered a fraction of Roger's pec, Roger grabbed hold of the hand and pushed it deep into the muscle and moaned "What am I made of?"

"Rock" came the awed reply

"Yeah" moaned Roger as he bounced the pecs, "solid male rock, and what about these" he added as he flexed his biceps criss crossed with veins that seemed to be flowing with blood.

"Marble" replied Albert

"You got that one right" chuckled Roger and with that stood up and announced "There is one more part of me that you have not seen and it is a rare privilege that people do see it. Behold, the mark of a man!" and with that he grabbed hold of his loincloth and ripped it off him to reveal...

"Oh, mon dieu" gasped Albert

"Yeah" moaned Roger "look at it bobbing every time my heart really gives a good beat. Look at it!"

"Monsieur, I..."

"LOOK AT IT!" roared Roger and as Albert did he said "Yeah, that's a real man's cock isn't it? Completely cut so it shows it off to all and sundry. Yeah, bet you were not expecting that were you?" and with that he started to gently rub it moaning "Oh, fuck, yeah, this is glorious, this is what being a man really means. This is why I love being around the Ultimate Musketeer and the Ultimate Titan, this is why I want them to battle for my love, this is why..." and with that he started to pant.

"Oh fuck, yeah, I can feel it. I can feel it coming. Puffing like a steam train, yeah, oh fuck, yeah, this is it Albert, you are getting a real show here. You want to study man, well, oh fuck yeah, here's your fucking chance man!" and with that he gritted his teeth and rubbed his cock so fast that his hand seem to blur.

As he grunted and thrust his hips, Albert realised what was going to happen and grabbed a small mug which caused Roger to raise his eyebrows as if to say "Hah, that's not a challenge" and as he leaned his head back Albert swapped it for a jug which he placed in front of Roger's cock as he came. The flow was so powerful and strong that Albert was forced back to the wall of the dungeon were he had been taken to by Roger and as the jug started to fill up with cum Roger's expression became more and more determined. It was almost as if he was experiencing the most stimulating cumshot on record. Indeed when it stopped, with the jug almost full, he slumped to the ground and orgamsed so loudly that it was perhaps no suprise that a slow hand clap greeted the moaning Man Incarnate

"You have proven yourself well, Man Incarnate" chuckled the Ultimate Musketeer as he entered the dungeon, bowing to Albert who stood there in amazement, "however we need your help for the next test in our challenge. It is a challenge I know that you will like that will test our physical endurance, but your voice will also test our mental endurance. Imagine it, your voice, making both me and the Ultimate Titan produce ten times that volume" and with that pointed to the jug. As he picked Roger up, who was still moaning, Albert said "Mon amis, are you to battle the Ultimate Titan?"

"Non" came the reply with a smile, "I am going to beat the Ultimate Titan and reward his loss with my power!" and with that left the dungeon before breaking into a sprint that saw him arrive in the Bois de Boulogne two minutes later and as he did, Roger arrived in kind as he saw the Ultimate Titan standing next to two trees with a configuration of chains that he instantly recognised

"Oh fuck!" he moaned under his breath "The Iron Fucking Cross!"
  • Like 1