CardiMuscleman

Part Nine

For the next three months Roger was put through the gruelling training that every cadet needed to have. His mornings started at just after five o'clock when he was woken by Henri who said "Come on sleepyhead, we've a two mile run to get in before breakfast" which was then followed by breakfast which for Roger was the biggest bowl of porridge that any cadet had ever eaten, in fact on more than one occasion Roger even went to the kitchen and asked for more, which Athos was only too pleased to do so. That was followed by standard training with D'Artangan and Albert teaching sword skills and Aramis teaching horse skills. After lunch, each cadet was allowed to do their own thing and that meant another session with Henri who was an excellent teacher of current affairs, or as he joked on several occasions "The 2016 - 2020 American Presidential Term, proving that everyone makes the same mistakes". After dinner, the largest of the three meals served, it was in theory candles out, but thanks to Porthos having a word with the Captain, Roger was given special dispensation to "train with the Titan so that he may understand the corps motto" which in reality meant Porthos lifting Roger, Roger lifting Porthos and so much love making that even Henri had a hard time explaining why he was taking so many buckets and mops to the dungeons each night. But the training had its desired effect for after those three months, Roger was as close to a modern day Titan as he could be and on the evening of the ninetieth day of his cadetship, Porthos gave a single word of command that Roger had heard a million times before and acted on it.

"Pose" moaned Porthos, as he removed his loin cloth and Roger did the same, "Pose and show me the true meaning of what it means to be a man"

As Roger started on his favourite posing routine, the one that won him the Mr. Universe title, Porthos would call "HALT" and when he did Henri would measure and report back so as a result the routine which would normally take ninety seconds from start to finish took fifteen minutes with each pause seemed to time with the most difficult pose to hold and the pose that made Porthos hard, but when the figures were read back by Henri both men were soon overcome by their mutual feelings.

"Right" said Henri, as he finished his calculations, "all of these figures are in American inches, Roger, so I shall convert them back into our measurements for you later, Porthos, consider it a double helping. Roger stands 62 inches tall and I am pleased to announce weighs 164lbs. Yep, that's right Roger, in the last three months you have gained 18 pounds of mass, and who says that Musketeers don't know how to build muscle eh? That's produced a 49 inch chest, yep you heard me right, 49 inches, an increase of seven inches. Yeah, I think we can allow you to give those puppies a good hard flex and yes, your eyes do not deceive you, that is a 25 inch waist. down as much as your chest has increased. Oh, now you think all those early morning runs were worth it! That's not what you said on day one! Yes, Porthos, I'm getting there. Sixteen inch biceps, 25 inch quads, seventeen inch calves and if my sums are right, and I see now reason why they should not be, you are now officially the only man in the world without an ounce of fat anywhere on their body. Congratulations, Roger, you are literally one in eight billion. Oh, all right, Porthos, you've waited long enough" and with that Porthos launched himself on Roger and as the two men enjoyed a long hard session of lovemaking their fourteen inch long cocks pounding each other Henri added "Just remember, he's got to be able to sign his name on the sheet tomorrow morning for the Test!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Part Ten

"So, you wish to take the Test then, M. Dixon?"

As Roger stood to attention flanked by both Henri and Porthos he nodded

"Musketeers Henri and Porthos, you have heard the request of Cadet Dixon to take the Test. Do you wish to sponsor this man's application?"

"Oui, Captain Treville" they both answered in unison

As Treville smiled to himself, he nodded in reply. He had heard a lot of good thing about Roger from Henri and was sure that in a few days time a new Musketeer would take his place in their corps and so pulled out a parchment from his desk and read from it.

"The Test" he read, "is an age old tradition of the Musketeer corps from it's very beginnings, the Test determines which cadets will become full fledged Musketeers, but be warned Roger, it is not called the Test for nothing. It is made up of five elements to be completed without stopping over the course of six days. On the first day you must ride a horse, that you have never ridden before, across a course of twenty five lieue de Paris" to which Henri leaned in and said "that's about 61 miles".

"Then" continued the captain, "on the second day you must march in full uniform, carrying a sack of rocks half your weight for sixteen lieue de Paris"

"About 40 miles" added Henri

"On the third day" the Captain added, "you will be asked to run a distance of ten lieue de Paris!"

"A marathon, right?" asked Roger to which Henri replied "Two miles short"

"On the forth day" the Captain continued, "you will swim one lieue de Paris in the Seine against the flow of the river"

"A little under half the open water swimming competition at the Olympics" said Henri, "without the wetsuits though"

"And then finally" concluded the Captain, "on the last day, once the sun has set, you have to navigate the Bois de Boulogne without a map in complete darkness!"

"Piece of cake!" said Roger, but was warned "You may say that now, cadet, but remember this, you must be in the top fifth of the people who start the task in order to qualify for the next section. If at any point you fail or you do not win the last event, you will be dismissed from the Musketeer corps and not able to reapply for a decade. Now, once I place your name on this parchment, nothing, aside from your death, will be able to remove your name from it. Think carefully, therefore, do you wish to take the Test?"

Roger stood tall and announced in a bold voice "Captain Treville, I wish to take the Test!" and with that the Captain added his name, however if Roger had been privy to a meeting being held in the Cardinal's office some three miles away he would have taken the chance to say no.

"So, this is Charles de Poisson then?" asked the Cardinal as a brute of a lad walked into his office, knelt in deference and kissed his ring.

"Indeed, Your Eminence" replied Count Rochefort, one of the Cardinal's right hand men, "I believe that he is best suited to beat this Titan's Apprentice that has been talked about by our spies and with that nodded. Charles bowed to the Cardinal and asked permission to take one of the ceremonial swords down from the wall. Permission was granted and he held it at both ends, gave it a little tug to assess it's strength, then took a deep breath and held his breath as he started to bend the sword. The closer the tip and the hilt got, the more Charles' face turned red until at last the two met and as he breathed out, he dropped the sword much to the Cardinal's pleasure

"And you are sure" he asked the Count, "that this Apprentice likes the company of men more than women?"

"I am sure of it!" replied the Count as he did, the smile on the Cardinal's face grew bigger and bigger and bigger.

• Upvote 2

Part Eleven

As Henri entered Roger's room on the morning of the first day of the test, he tried his hardest to suppress a giggle as Roger was, as per usual, writhing in the ecstasies of one of his muscle fuelled dreams. Tiptoeing to the bed, he knelt down and listened to Roger who moaned "Yes, Doctor Frankenstein, I am giving you carte blanche but promise me this, when you transfer my mind into the body of Porthos, please, I beg you, make it as painful as you can for the both of us. Make us scream in agony, pull on the restraints, make our hearts pounds, our lungs pushed to the verge of exploding and more important than all, make us cum like never before!"

Henri smiled as he stood up and waited for the right moment, that moment came when Roger suddenly went completely rigid and at that moment Henri opened the shutters and declared "Up and at them, Roger, you've a sixty one mile horse race to complete today!"

Roger came as he suddenly woke up and as he did, Henri burst into laughter saying "Roger, I thought that you could control your urges!" and with that left the room saying "The Captain will meet you at the start point in two hours, don't be late!"

"Cadets of the Musketeers" declared Treville as the fifty cadets who had chosen to take part stood in a line facing him, "Welcome to the first day of the test to determine the next entrant into the corps. As you know each day the number of cadets who qualify for the next round reduces. Today only forty of you will earn the right to take part in tomorrow's march which will only see thirty of you qualify for the run, twenty of you will then face the swim and then, the cruellest cut of all, only the first two people back from that swim will take part in the final test. For forty nine of you, your dreams will disappear like that" and with that he snapped his fingers and then added "But for the fiftieth person, who will join the ranks of the Musketeers, your strength, determination and pride will show that you have the heart, spirit and will to be a Musketeer" to which all fifty cadets cheered their potential commanding officer and with that stepped up to draw a number. Roger wasn't too sure what to expect, especially as all he had won in the state lottery over the years was a $100 prize so when he drew number 12 he looked up and down the line of horses in expectation. Sadly, the fates were against him this day, as number 12 was the dopiest looking horse it was possible to have but as he mounted it, he gently patted it on the mane and introduced himself saying "With your help, I am going to be a Musketeer!" and with that stood at the start of the race alongside an absolute brute of a man who towered over him by a good eighteen inches, helped by his steed being the biggest stallion that Roger had ever seen. As the brute sneered at Roger, Roger just ignored him, little knowing that this was the man that the Cardinal had entered in order to trap him. Suddenly a rifle shot was fired and with that all the cadets geed their horses and shot off like bullets, all save Roger whose horse didn't seem to know what was happening but eventually got the idea and galloped off at the back of the field leading Henri and Porthos to worry about their charge.

Having jumped six hurdles of various descriptions, be they fences, hedges or a ditch, Roger was making good progress and was already closing in on the brute of a man who had been leading from the start and was chuckling to himself when his horse suddenly took a hard right turn for no reason. As Roger demanded "Hey, the road's over there" he saw the reason why. There on the grass was a carrot, a carrot that his horse was thoroughly enjoying. "Oh, brother!" he groaned, "what a time to have a drive through!" and with that he looked up to see how much ground he had lost but was amazed to see the whole area covered with the other horses doing the same. In fact the only horse not eating a carrot was the horse of the brute who was galloping off into the distance and it didn't take Roger long to realise what had happened. As he grumbled under his breath, little did he know that his grumbles were being heard.

"That absolute scoundrel" declared the Ultimate Musketeer as he screeched to a halt at the halfway stage and turned to his companion who jumped off his shoulders, explaining what he had heard. As Porthos nodded in agreement with the Ultimate Musketeer the expression on their faces turned from the usual pleasant demeanour to a face like thunder which prompting he Ultimate Musketeer to state "Well, if he's cheating, then so can we!" and with that looked to his friend who stood there and nodded.

Spying a silver birch growing nearby, the Ultimate Musketeer uprooted it and within ten minutes had made the strongest rope ever known to man. With the rope ready, and the help of Porthos, he tied it around two trees on the path that the cadets would take making sure that it was at the same height as the middle of the horse of the first person to come. As he did he chuckled "Right then, you cheat, let's see you jump that then!" and with that hid behind the tree closest to the road with Porthos next to him breathing gently and watching the Ultimate Musketeer's body heave as it recovered from the exertion.

A few moments later, they both heard the galloping of a horse and peered around. Just as they had planned it was the brute and rubbing his hands with glee, the Ultimate Musketeer whispered "Watch this!" as they both peered around the tree and sure enough the horse rode straight into the rope. However as the Ultimate Musketeer was about to break cover and condemn the brute, Porthos held him back and moaned "Mon dieu, look!" and as the Ultimate Musketeer watched, he gasped in amazement. The horse was making no attempt to jump the rope and was being urged to push against it. As the brute of a man urged his horse on, the two trees the rope was tied to began to bend inwards leaving the two men stunned into silence and just a few moments later, the two trees toppled to the ground leaving the path clear for the brute to continue followed by the rest of the cadets. As Roger arrived at the back of the group, he stared in disbelief and asked his friends what had happened.

"God!" moaned Porthos as a damp patch started to appear on his breeches.

"I...I...I don't understand" said the Ultimate Musketeer as he paced by the trap, "it...it...it had to have worked!"

As Porthos patted the broad shoulders of the Musketeer, Roger was in two minds. Should he resume the race even though he could never win or should he stay with the man who, even though he was beaten, just oozed manliness. After a moment the Ultimate Musketeer came to a decision and said "Ride on, Roger, we will try and help you as best we can!" and with that he bowed to both Porthos and Roger. Roger nodded back and geeing his horse rode off. As he did the Ultimate Musketeer turned to Porthos and said "Can you forgive me?"

"Forgive you?" he asked

"For lying to you!" and with that unsheathed his sword, held it aloft and declared "Thy honour is restored"

In a bright flash of light that blinded Porthos for a moment the Ultimate Musketeer seemed to vanish and in his stead a very sorry looking Henri appeared.

"You're..." stammered Porthos to which Henri nodded sadly

"And have been for several years" he said and with that turned to walk away from the scene but was grabbed hold of Porthos who said "You have been a honest man all these years I have known you, and know that you would never lie unless there was a reason!"

"Oh, Porthos" wailed Henri, collapsing into his chest, "When I first came here, when I duelled you, Athos, Aramis without realising why, you took me into your friendship and this is how I have repaid you. You're right, I had to lie because, because, because I couldn't risk anyone else finding out. The Ultimate Musketeer is just that, the entire corps enveloped into one man, think of that, think of what than do a man!"

"Does that mean?" asked Porthos, his lip quivering

"The Ultimate Musketeer wants to be your lover, yes, but I'm...I'm...I'm unsure about my love!" and with that he collapsed to the ground in floods of tears.

As Porthos knelt down, he took pity on Henri. It was almost as if Henri was repeating his time as a cadet all those years ago. He was the strongest cadet ever and everyone, fellow cadets and the women of Paris, wanted to feel his strength. However, there was only one person that Porthos was attracted to, his own father, a man twice as strong as he was. It got so bad that one night, he went absent without leave in order to confide in his father. When Porthos admitted his feelings, he father picked him up gently and said something. That same something he now said to Henri in a gentle whisper.

"There is no shame in loving another man" he said, "be yourself in whatever you do!"

As Henri looked up into that kindly face, Porthos nodded and as he did Henri's face started to brighten up.

"You mean?" he asked as he stood up

"The Ultimate Musketeer can love me" Porthos smiled, "and I will be willing to carry on as your best friend!"

"Oh, Porthos!" wailed Henri and hugged the Titan as hard as he could, to which the Titan replied with a smile "May I hug him?"

Henri nodded and with that grabbed his sword, raised it aloft and then paused for a moment. Then with a massive smile he declared "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE!"

Instantly Henri was lost in a blaze of light, but Porthos could just make out the humble Englishman growing before him, turning into the man he had hoped always had an affection for him. As the light faded, the Ultimate Musketeer levelled his sword at Porthos and bellowed "YOU HAVE THE HONOUR" and engulfed the Titan. He roared as unbridled power like never before flooded though him and as he grew, he could see the Ultimate Musketeer nodding. Screaming at the top of his voice he roared "THE ULTIMATE TITAN IN BORN!" and with that the power left him, having transformed Porthos into an almost exact double of his lover, save that instead of a fleur de lys on his breastplate, the image of a tower was emblazoned signifying "the tower of strength that you are as envisaged by your family's coat of arms" said the Ultimate Musketeer and with that both men hugged harder than could be deemed possible. As they broke off, the Ultimate Titan seemed lost for words, but a simple request of "Now, shall we help Roger become a Musketeer?" was greeted with a hearty nod and as the Ultimate Titan leapt on to his lover's back he whispered "Twice as fast, mon amis, show me your maximum power!" to which the Ultimate Musketeer smiled and said "You just stop me!" and with that shot off faster than the wind heading in the direction of the finish line some thirty miles away.

Edited by CardiMuscleman
Additional elements
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Part Twelve

As the Ultimate Musketeer screeched to halt, about half a mile from the end of the race, he said "Does that sound like a plan that will work?"

The Ultimate Titan, jumping off his lover's back, nodded and as he did said "But where do we find the materials?"

The Ultimate Musketeer pointed to a field nearby and said "Do you remember that thunderstorm a couple of nights ago? The one where you said that you dreamed that you had been tied to the highest point in Paris, been struck by the storm and become stronger than any man on earth? Well, look in that field and tell me what you see?". As the Ultimate Titan did, he gasped and looked at the Ultimate Musketeer who replied "Dinner, and the raw materials for my plan to help Roger become a Musketeer"

Thirty minutes later, the Ultimate Musketeer hung a piece of leather over a length of rope that had been a tree not a minute earlier, whilst the Ultimate Titan licked his lips and patted his bulging stomach. As the Ultimate Musketeer stepped back to examine his handiwork, the Ultimate Titan asked "Why have you hung a false wall, before the last jump?"

The Ultimate Musketeer was about to answer when he heard galloping and dragging his lover into the bushes nearby he replied "Watch"

A short while later, the brute appeared and jumped over the fake wall with aplomb, but when the horse saw the real wall he reared up and forced the brute from his saddle. Within moments, the remaining twelve riders were rough housing in the gap between the two obstacles.

"That's why!" smiled the Ultimate Musketeer as he unheard Roger's roars to encourage his horse to go faster. With a quick pull, the Ultimate Musketeer revealed the fake wall and stuck a thumbs up to Roger who geed his horse and sailed over the melee and the real wall landing in the lead for the first time in the entire race. As the rest of the riders recovered, the two Ultimates broke cover and cheered Roger on, urging him on.

"Come on" grunted Roger, giving it his all, "We're almost home, come on, we can do this!" but soon realised that the brute of a man was gaining on him.

Urging his horse on with everything he had, Roger also wanted to wish his horse could become the Ultimate Horse. As it was both men crossed the line first and as such were adjudged to have tied although as Roger jumped down and patted his brave steed he said "No matter what they say, I think you won by the shortest of noses!"

The horse neighed his appreciation and with that collapsed onto it's stomach.

That evening at Roger's digs, Henri was pouring over the cadet lists that he had borrowed from the Captain on the pretence of writing a speech for the winner's presentation as a formal cadet. As he cross referenced the cadets with the horses they had been allocated, Roger and Porthos were taking part in a game of Roger's own invention that he dubbed "strip arm wrestling" which was like strip poker, with the stripping being determined by how strong they were both were. They were both down to their long johns only and Roger was determined to make Porthos pose naked and so grabbing his opponent's hand he grunted "You're going down, mate!" and was soon testing the Titan's strength.

"Found him!" declared Henri causing Porthos to lose concentration and as Roger slammed his opponent's hand to the table he yelled "YEAH, now strip, Titan and show me your mass!"

"Before he does" said Henri, placing the papers on the table, "you might want to look at this. Your opponent is a Charles de Poisson, native to Normandy, who only became a cadet four weeks ago having been dismissed from the Cardinal's guards for, according to this, "activities unbecoming to a Guardsman". If I wasn't a suspicious person, I would wonder if he was in fact a plant by the Cardinal to ensure that someone not a million miles from me didn't become a cadet. Well, Roger, what do you think?" and with that he looked up, shook his head and breathed "Roger!" with a sign as both Roger and Porthos were wrestling each other and in a pin that seemed to be testing Porthos's resilience to pain to the maximum.

"Just remember" said Henri as he placed his hat on his head, "you've a forty mile march first thing, with full equipment and no water until you get back!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Part Thirteen

It was the following evening and Roger, Porthos and Henri were all at Roger's quarters and all doing different things. Roger was lying naked on his bed, his chest heaving, his body covered in sweat and his breathing deep and steady with his stomach muscles appearing and disappearing as he did so being nursed by Porthos who looked on in concern. He had never seen anyone so physically wrecked by the march before and was worried that this man, who he had come to think of more than a new cadet but a friend, was on the verge of dying. Henri was also worried and a he held Roger's wrist again for the fourth time that hour he said "Porthos, count" and as Porthos counted to fifteen, Henri counted each beat of Roger's heart and as Porthos finished, Henri lowered the wrist and looked at the Titan and said "One hundred and sixty four beats per minute, that's a seventeenth more than it should be!" and with that he resumed his pacing of the room saying "That's not possible, this is a man who has exercised every day that God had sent him. He's lifted weights that would make your mind boggle, well, maybe not yours Porthos, but certainly your average man, and yet..."

"Please" said Porthos, "tell me that you can help him, mon amis!"

"I...I don't know!" replied Henri, "all I can assume is that something happened today during that march that put Roger into this state. If I didn't know any better, I would say it's almost as if Roger was...no, it's a silly idea!"

"What, mon amis?" asked Porthos

"Roger's in a constant state of orgasm" Henri replied, "but that's impossible!"

As Porthos held Roger's hand, he noticed that he was trying to speak and so leant in and could just make out in a whisper something that he felt was the answer and so repeated it to Henri.

"Those glutes!"

Suddenly, Henri's eyes opened wide and he exclaimed "That's it! Why is he having almost a constant orgasm? Because he has been cumming!" and with that knelt next to Roger, closed his eyes, placed his hands on Roger's temples and said softly "Don't speak, my friend, simply remember, remember today's test!"

"What are you doing, mon amis?" asked Porthos

"I have found" said Henri, "that I can access some of the Ultimate Musketeer's powers when I am not him and this is one of those occasions where I can put those powers to good use" and with that he took a deep breath. A few moments later, he started to speak, this time sounding just like Roger.

"I can do this. Marching with a heavy weight on my back is my perfect cardio session. This will be a doodle. Ready when you are, Captain, and off we go. Excellent, half an hour intervals means that I should be able to catch up with the person who left thirty minutes before me, that means I'll be back in around seven hours. Excellent, give me a chance to have a hot bath and then suck Porthos for the rest of the evening"

As Porthos opened his eyes, Henri said "Yes, let's skip that bit shall we?" and as he started to mumble, Porthos closed his own eyes and imagined himself as the Ultimate Titan, ramming his thick fourteen inch cock deep into Roger's muscular glutes. His groin and Roger's glutes pounding against each other, their hearts pounding, their breathing getting more and more rapid, their eyes widening as they...

"Ah" declared Henri suddenly, "this sounds interesting" and resumed his commentary

"Hang on, is that? There's someone behind me? That's not possible, I think I can catch a glance. Oh, fuck, it's that brute who tied in the horse race with me yesterday. Is he? He is! Oh man, that's not possible, how fast is he marching. Oh, man, look at him, he's bigger than Porthos, and yet, he's not gasping for breath at all. Oh man, I'm going hard. I can feel it. I'm hardening. This Charles man is, oh fuck, he's more powerful than Porthos. Man, I...I can't help myself, I need to feel his power. Oh fuck, look at those glutes, flexing with each step. Oh man, I need to suck him and I need to suck him now!"

"Ah" said Henri, as he removed his hands, "I rather think that Roger's sex drive got the better of him and that would certainly back up what I managed to find out as well!"

"What does?" asked Porthos as he held Roger's hand encouraging him to relax

"I had a little nose around the Cardinal's guards headquarters today" said Henri, much to the shock of Porthos, "don't worry, I was the Ultimate Musketeer so I wasn't going to get caught. Turns out that Charles was never dismissed from the guards and is actually like Roger here, in love with other men. Clearly, they are using him to ensure that Roger is unable to complete the challenges. Well, two can play at that game" and with that he replaced his hands and started saying, almost like a lullaby "Dream, Roger, Dream of everything you would like to do to that man, and let me feel them! Let me feel the ecstasy you feel, the sexual power you feel, what it means to sex with a man who is a literal god"

As Porthos held Roger's wrist, he said "His pulse, it's slowing down. Well done, Henri!"

However, little did Porthos realise that when Henri next spoke to him, he would be a different man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Part Fourteen

"Goodness me" declared Aramis as he arrived at the start of the run along with Athos, "I've never seen anyone as happy and cheery as you, Roger, are we in a good mood then?"

As Roger completed his warm up for the run he replied "The best ever as my dear friend Henri managed to ensure that I would finish this race in first place!"

"Yes" said Athos as he looked around, "where is Henri, actually where is Porthos as well? He always likes to see the race!"

"Not a clue" replied Roger as he jogged to the start, "although Henri did leave a note saying he was going to have a good time with Porthos today!"

"Oh, Titan, wakey, wakey, mon amis!"

As Porthos opened his eyes, they suddenly snapped open wide. There in front of him was the Ultimate Musketeer, completely naked. As Porthos drank in his size, the Ultimate Musketeer chuckled "Hello there, like what you see?" and with that flexed his abs hard causing Porthos to moan. In all the time he and the Ultimate Musketeer had been lovers, he had never appeared to him naked in the open. He would always start off clothed, then as the love making increased in intensity, he would gradually disrobe, but to see him naked, now, before a single kiss had been planted on him, he would feel his loins girding, but then when he spoke saying "Come, mon amis, we have a long day ahead of us" the bass of his voice went through him and he melted.

As Roger passed the quarter way stage, he looked behind him and smiled from ear to ear. Charles was a good half mile behind him and starting to fall even further behind. Although it had been a mass start race with the ten remaining contestants, he knew that even if Charles did manage to overtake him, thanks to his friend, he would not be distracted by him and in the first mile Charles had indeed employed the same move rushing to the front and flexing his glutes in an effort to distract Roger, but this time it hadn't worked and now Roger was doing the same to him. As he chuckled, he wondered what torture his friend was involving Porthos in now and smiled thinking "I don't care what he does, not going to affect me today!"

"I'm sorry?" asked the Ultimate Musketeer, cupping his hand to his ear, "what did you say?"

"LET ME GO!" screamed Porthos, but his screams were muffled by the bag over his head which was being drenched by buckets of water thrown over the man's head by the Ultimate Musketeer with such speed it was almost as if he was being hosed. As he concentrated the water at Porthos's nine inch hard cock he added "I wonder how much of this it will take before you cum, eh? How about this?" and with that doubled the speed of the water causing the Titan to grit his teeth underneath the now sodden bag.

"Of course" said the Ultimate Musketeer, "the real Titan, Hercules, would have snapped those bonds ages ago. Perhaps we need to up the ante a bit eh?" and with that picked up something that made Porthos's eyes scream in terror

"Come on Roger" cheered Aramis and Athos as Roger neared the end of the race, "come on, you can do it!"

As Roger thrust his chest over the winning line, both men cheered and as they shook his hand they said "The fastest time ever"

"Really?" asked Roger, breathing hard

"No one has ever completed that thirty mile run in less than four hours" said Aramis

"And you've done it in under three hours!" added Athos, "how did you do it?"

"Ask Henri!" he replied with a smile

Porthos's eyes just screamed terror as the Ultimate Musketeer placed a helmet on his head.

"Now, now, don't complain" came the reply, "how many times have we imagined this, eh? All I am doing is offering you a once in a lifetime chance to live your dreams, that's all" and with that he connected the helmet to Porthos's nipples and then connected them to his now ten inch cock and his balls. All the while Porthos was pulled on the restraints that were keeping him in a wooden chair, his stream of curses were blocked by the gag across his mouth

"Really?" asked the Ultimate Musketeer, as he did the same to himself, "You would think that you would be congratulating me for even being able to do this, but no, it's all curse, curse, curse. Well, we shall soon put a stop to that shan't we?" and with that placed a helmet on his head, sat down next to Porthos and connected helmets to his sword. As he did, he started to moan saying "Well, I'm ready if you are?" to which Porthos pulled even harder on his restraints to which the reply came, "Fine, if that's the way you want it then you can have it!" and taking a deep breath roared "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE!"

As the bolt of lighting appeared from nowhere and struck the sword, both men roared.

"YEAH!" roared the Ultimate Musketeer, "feel that Porthos? Feel that power! This is what you have dreamed of ever since we met. My mind being transferred into your body and your mind transferred into mine. Oh, fuck, yeah, Porthos, feel it, revel in it, be one with it!"

As Porthos gritted his teeth, his naked body glowing with power, he pulled with every ounce of strength he had on the restraints. As his biceps bulged to their maximum size, the Ultimate Musketeer moaned "Yeah, Yeah, Porthos, do it, make yourself more than a Titan!" and as he spoke, his cock started to dribble.

Seconds later, Roger charged into the room and gasped at what he was seeing. Instantly he knew what must have happened. When Henri had drained all the fetishes from his mind so that he could concentrate on the race, it must have corrupted him and now he was playing out every single fetish Roger had on the Ultimate Titan. Wrestling the Ultimate Musketeer to the ground, he placed his hands onto the head of the Ultimate Musketeer and gritted his teeth saying "I reclaim what is mine!". A few moments later, a slightly dazed Ultimate Musketeer shook his head and said "Ah, Roger, nice run?" before a gagged scream of "HELP ME!" alerted him to the Titan's agonised situation. Shouting "Thy honour is restored" the bolt disappeared and Porthos's head lulled forward. As Roger ripped the restraints off Porthos, he placed his ear against the Titan's chest and breathed a sigh of relief. He was still alive, if barely.

"I'm sorry" said Henri as he paced Roger's room that night and stopped in front of him and Porthos, who aside from a slight headache, had recovered, "I thought I could resist Roger's fantasies, clearly I was wrong" and with that he turned to Roger and said "This means that you are on your own tomorrow, it's the first two back in the swim who qualify for the final part and, well, I can't do anything to help!"

As Roger stood up and placed his hands on Henri's shoulder he replied "Yes, there is, mon amis. Cheer, cheer me on and will me to claim one of those places!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Part Fifteen

The day of the swim was the hottest than anyone could remember in a long time and for Porthos this meant a rare occasion to be able to see semi naked muscle without anyone raising a complaint because, due to the heat, dispensation was given for all the applicants to swim in just their breeches as opposed to the usual arrangement of shirt and breeches, and as Porthos looked down the line he moaned in appreciation at the muscle on display and turned to Henri who was slumped against a tree trying to shelter from the heat, using his hat to try and keep himself cool. As Porthos sauntered over he joked "Warm enough, mon amis?"

"You know full well I hate hot weather" complained Henri, fanning himself, "Give me a lovely cold day, snow falling, ice on the ground and I'm the happiest person in France"

As Porthos sat besides him he whispered "I know that he likes the heat, he likes any excuse to show off his bulging muscles!"

"Yes" replied Henri, "I know he does, but, after yesterday I don't feel confident about him anymore. Listen, about yesterday, I wanted to apologise"

"Apologise?" asked Porthos, "what for?"

"I...I can't explain what happened to me" Henri went on, "When I woke up yesterday morning, all I could think about what making you scream in agony, even becoming him didn't help matters. I had this picture stuck in my mind, of a massive man, dressed in only a breastplate, leather loincloth and leather boots, lying on a table, a helmet on his head and, well, I can't explain it, but something was telling me "Do it to Porthos, make him scream in agony, make him cum, make him orgasm and then dominate him". You know that's not me at all, even when I am him, he's, well, more forthright than me, yes, but not that forthright!"

As Porthos held Henri's hand he said "I accept" and was about to continue when a rifle shot signalled the start of the race. As all the applicants remaining dived into the river, Porthos moaned.

"Look at them, Henri" he said, "look at the strength in those strokes, the width of those backs, the power. Doesn't it make you glad to be a man?"

"Only when I'm him!" replied Henri, "and even then I sometimes feel he wants to be bigger, stronger and more powerful!"

"I'm the same, mon amis" replied Porthos which took Henri by surprise.

"But you can do all manner of things, rip iron bars out of cell windows, bend iron bars without even trying, I even heard a suggestion that when you were last in Spain you wrestled a bull and won!"

Porthos nodded and chuckled remembering the feat of strength that had made the town change from celebrating the running of the bulls, to the power of the Titan, and added "Yes, but I want more. I want to become him again. I want to feel myself push against his natural limits. I want to feel pure power!" and with that he looked at Henri, his eyes pleading saying "Please, Henri, make me him again and do what you did to me yesterday as him!"

"You mean?" asked Henri

"Please, I beg you" pleaded Porthos, "if that final fantasy is true, please, allow it to happen!"

"Come on Roger, you can do this!"

Three hours after starting the sun was starting to set and although Charles was leading, Roger was within sight but as Henri cheered Roger on from the bank, he knew there was another element to the race. Whoever won the race would start a countdown which would last five minutes. If no one else finished the course within that five minutes, the winner would be declared the overall winner, therefore it was imperative that Roger kept up with Charles. Suddenly, Roger dropped below the surface of the water and didn't seem to appear. Panic stricken, Henri grabbed his sword and was about to declare "For the honour of France" when Roger appeared again but seemed to be struggling. Looking at Roger intently, the Ultimate Musketeer allowed Henri to magnify the scene and as he did, Henri gasped. Roger's foot was looped around a piece of rope that was attached to a rock and slowing him down. Grabbing Porthos, Henri told him what he had seen and that he was going to help Roger, but as he raised his sword, he was grabbed by the Titan and reminded "If any of us help him, he will be disqualified" and with that Porthos looked at him sternly. As Henri nodded his understanding and sheathed his sword, Charles reached the bank. The countdown had started and there was nothing that Henri could do bar pray.

As Roger battled against the extra drag, he saw Charles on the bank drying himself off with a smirk of satisfaction on his face. As Roger growled his anger, he heard a voice in his head.

"Roger, it's me, Henri, listen I should have told you this a lot earlier, but that Ultimate Musketeer fellow you like so much. It's me. Yes, I know it sounds impossible but I would never lie, especially to you, therefore I want to promise you something. If you get to the bank within that five minute time limit, then, and Porthos has agreed to it as well. I will help you act out your biggest fantasy. I will help you swap minds with Porthos!"

Roger's eyes opened wide. Ever since he had read a He-Man comic in the 1990's which showed the muscular hero allowing his mind to be transferred to a robot in order to save a boy's life, the idea of transferring his mind into the body of a muscle bound hero was his ultimate fantasy. Gritting his teeth, he battled against the drag and slowly, but surely started to speed up. All the while Henri was encouraging him.

"That's it, Roger, come on now. You've been dreaming about for decades haven't you? First it was He-Man, then Hercules, then Conan and now Porthos. Reach that bank within the next three minutes and I will try my best!"

Taking a deep breath Roger dived under the water and on the bank Henri paced with a worried expression on his face. Was Roger going to be able to qualify for the last event? As the Musketeer armed with the rifle raised his weapon Henri screamed "Twenty seconds!" and as he did, Roger burst from the water just yards from the bank. Gritting his teeth against the pain he kicked for home and slammed his hand onto the bank just as the Musketeer fired leaving Henri jumping for joy and so relieved that he tried to pick up Porthos who smiled saying "Not yet, mon amis, but when I am the Ultimate Musketeer, then you can!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part Sixteen

As Roger and Porthos walked back to Roger's digs, their arms over each other's shoulders laughing and joking saying things like "Now, don't forget, a good squeeze on my nipples and I am anyone's" and "Don't tell Athos this, but, sometimes I think my appetite is bigger than his!" it was clear to Henri that both men were discussing what it would be like to be each other, however Henri walking slowly behind them was having a terrible time working out how to even manage it. All he could remember from Roger's fetishes was a massive man, dressed in only a breastplate, leather loincloth and leather boots, lying on a table, a helmet on his head and that's all. No idea about what the helmet was supposed to do, no idea about what elements were needed and which was just fantasy and no idea about how to explain to Roger it was impossible. Realising he would have to confess, he waited until they all got to Roger's digs and after a good meal stood up saying "My friends, as you know I promised you both to try and fulfil your fantasies of becoming each other!"

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" moaned Roger, "yeah, can you do it? Can you make us like He-Man and that robot Horde Trooper? Oh, man, that was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life!"

Henri was about to apologise when he stopped and said "Sorry, you saw what?"

"It was the panel in a comic about He-Man" replied Roger, "Oh, Porthos, you would love him. He's six foot eleven tall, weighs three hundred and twenty pounds, has a fifty eight inch chest, thirty three inch arms, a thirty inch waist, thirty one inch upper legs and is completely fuckable!"

"He sounds like his name" smiled Porthos, and with that turned to Henri who replied "He's six hundred and forty nine pied du roi, nearly thirty livres in weight, has a five hundred and forty four pouce chest, three hundred and ten pouce arms, two hundred and eighty two pouce waist and upper legs that measure two hundred and ninety one pouce" translating the measurements into a form that Porthos could understand who moaned as the measurements were wheeled off

"Precisely" replied Roger adding "He was willing to have his mind transferred into this Horde Trooper robot, which has been deactivated, in order to save the life of a young boy!"

"Truly a noble hero" said Porthos

"Indeed, he was willing to give up his life, but oh man, those panels were you could see the current flowing from his brain to the robot and yet he was able to withstand it and speak quite normally. Oh fuck, from that moment on I wanted to be that Horde Trooper robot, have the mind of a muscle hero in my brain and be in the body of a muscle hero myself. Oh, please Henri, tell me you can!"

As Henri mused over what he had heard, he suddenly snapped his fingers declaring "That's it, that's why it didn't work when we tried it Porthos, one of us had to be unconscious. Of course, the unconscious mind is more liable to be transferred than a conscious mind but there has to be more to it than that" and with that he started pacing before turning on the spot and exclaiming "He-Man, of course, he is almost all muscle" and quickly started burbling calculations on the spot "Minus ninety eight point four two plus three point one five times by thirty minus zero point zero eight two times by three hundred and twenty equals zero point zero eight divided by three hundred and twenty equals..." and with that leapt for joy as he exclaimed "0.025% body fat, that's it. Oh, Roger, you're a genius. In order for the transfer for work one of the people must be unconscious and the other one must be virtually all muscle!"

As the two friends looked at Henri blankly he exclaimed "Don't you see? Yes, I can fulfil both your wishes. Roger, you want to swap minds with Porthos and Porthos, you want to experience the pain and agony of the failed transfer yesterday!" and with that he clapped his hands with joy saying "Mon amis, when would you like to become each other?"

"NOW!" they both declared in unison.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part Seventeen

"Right" said Henri, as Porthos carried on making restraints out of what had been door handles, "this is how I think it works. We know that in order for this to work one of you must be unconscious and the other so remarkably lean it's impossible, I presume I can leave that to the Ultimate Titan?"

Porthos chuckled with a smile as he carried on his work

"The only question is the how" continued Henri, "and thinking about what Roger said, here's my suggestion. An incredible source of power enters the donor's head and then stimulates the brain so that it is in tune with the recipient, that's the only thing I can think of, and because power has to go from one end to the other, it must therefore travel through the body. If that's the case then we need to be very careful indeed, luckily the way that you become the Ultimate Titan is a special form of power, only the best for you, eh, but even so that power has to be regulated and thinking about it, I believe that you can both only be exposed to it for no more than thirty seconds at most. That means when the power hits and believe me, you'll know when that it, you have to really resist it as hard as you can. It's very likely that you'll want to scream in agony and my advice is, do so. Scream as loud and as long as you can and really push your mind into Roger"

"And if I do not?" asked Porthos

"To put it bluntly, you could die!" replied Henri which caused the Titan to gulp but was reassured by "Don't worry, I have an app for that!" and patted his sword.

And so, twenty minutes later, Roger was strapped into the chair, his cock harder than it had ever been before moaning "Yeah, Yeah, Porthos, do it, make me experience you!"

"In your own time, Porthos!" said Henri and with that Porthos raised Roger's head and with a whispered "Forgive me, mon amis" he delivered such an uppercut that even Henri flinched and as Roger's head lulled forward, he said "Gosh, remind me never to upset you!" and with that unsheathed his sword to find Porthos sitting in the chair next to Roger with his eyes closed.

"Restrain me, mon amis" he said, almost moaning, "Restrain me so that the Ultimate Titan can demonstrate his power!"

"And kinky to boot!" smiled Henri as he did as requested and when satisfied resumed his position in the centre of the room and screamed "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE!" and as the lighting bolt that transformed into the Ultimate Musketeer hit him, neither of them noticed a small insect fly out of Henri's jacket pocket and through the window.

"YOU HAVE THE HONOUR" declared the Ultimate Musketeer as the power poured into Porthos and as he transformed into the Ultimate Titan, he pulled on the restraints, snapping them with ease and as he sat there breathing hard he moaned "Oh, mon chere, is that what this will feel like?"

"Ten times worse!" chuckled his love as he placed the sword between the two men and connected them to it singing "The power connects to the brain, the brain connects to the nipples, the nipples connect to that massive heart, the massive heart connects to that huge cock, that huge cock connects to those massive balls" and concluded by saying "Now tell me when to say the word!"

"At a time of your choosing" moaned Porthos, "but give me no warning, make me wonder when you will utter those words, make me wait, make me nervous, make my heart pound with expectation, make me cum when you do!"

"I think we can do that" smiled the Ultimate Musketeer and with that regarded the scene and said "Do you know what Porthos, it's suddenly occurred to me, I think I know why I became the Ultimate Musketeer. I mean, I know how I became him, it was all thanks to Alexei's potion that made me able to keep Ochre. Yes, that's right, that shire horse I ride everywhere is the same horse that I rode into Paris on twenty years ago, but I've just worked out why I become the Ultimate Musketeer. I'm a He-Man!"

"You are mon chere!" moaned Porthos

"Now, what I mean is, is that like He-Man I am a normal every day person who tries his best to keep out of trouble, although I will admit there are times when that's impossible thanks to the Duke and you are my best friend, just like Prince Adam and his best friend" and with that the Ultimate Musketeer chuckled "Imagine that, Porthos, you're Cringer!"

"I never cringe in the face of danger!" came the stern reply

"Of course not" chuckled the Ultimate Musketeer, "that's the name of his best friend, a very large cat called Cringer because he's such a craven coward. Of course, you're not a cat but you are my best friend and that's the reason I let you know who I was" and with that he turned around and said "Amazing, isn't it, to think this all happens when I say..." and with that he turned around on the spot and yelled "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE"

As the lighting bolt hit the sword Porthos roared in agonised ecstasy and as he did he stood up, flexing every muscle in his body and gritting his teeth.

"That's it" roared the Ultimate Musketeer, "come on Porthos, force your mind into Roger. Flex, flex like never before!"

"I...I can feel it" he roared, "I...I....I am standing in front of hundreds of people, naked save for a loincloth, flexing my muscles, my heart is pounding, I am breathing hard and my loins, oh, mon dieu, my lions they are" and as he spoke, his cock appeared above his loincloth.

"Yes, that's it, Porthos, absorb those memories, let your own ones flow into Roger!"

"I...I....I...." and with that the Ultimate Titan came, slumped into the chair and the Ultimate Musketeer roared "Thy honour is restored" and as the bolt faded, he gently started to tap Roger's face. As he started to come to his eyes opened and he was asked "Who am I?"

"Why!" replied the voice, "Henri de Ceredigion, why do you ask me such a question, mon chere?"

"Congratulations!" came the beaming smile in reply "You have now become the first person to swap minds with another man!" and with that he ripped the restraints from Roger's body and as the two men hugged he said "Now, what do you fancy doing?" but before he could answer, there was a knock at the door and in walked a messenger who declared "Cadet Dixon, your presence is required at the Bois de Boulogne for the final part of the Test" and before the Ultimate Musketeer could interject, two armed guards walked in, grabbed Roger's body and marched him out.

"Oh dear" thought the Ultimate Musketeer, "this could take some explaining!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2