Raspberry Chronivac

whatizit

Sorry... I just realized I can't help thinking of the twins as not being Chronivaced, even with all the proof you sent me.

I mean, to me, they've been like this for years. Two titans of terror making this town their personal sandbox. I've deep memories of their sneering faces sitting atop of their mountainous bodies as they played with their mortal neighbors like dolls.

Memories like Derek setting some cute twink precariously on top of a tall locker so their faces were even, his massive back flaring into mountain ridges as he roughly tongued the insides of the overwhelmed boy's mouth while casually rubbing his super strong thumb across the outline of his prey's straining crotch bulge. The boy wasn't able to last long. But I think Derek found the experience hot as fuck, despite his little lover's lack of stamina.

Or Jake dangling a well-muscled jock helplessly in the air with one massive hand as he strode to the toilets - the only indication of any strain of effort, the network of bulbous veins that had exploded over his arm. The only indication of what he was planning to do with the jock, a twisted grin. I can still remember the poor guy's screams echoing through the hallway. He was hospitalized for weeks.

So it's hard for me to think of all this only happening in a span of a few days. And history not being what I remember of it.

In fact, to me, the only reason I ever joined these boards was because of the twins. Simple fear, jealousy, and lust of these boy gods - that's what sent me to the internet to find out more about muscle growth and worship.

So the idea that there was a version of me that joined these forums and got involved with making my own Chronivac without there being a Jake and Derek simply beggars belief.

I know it's all true, but I simply have no memory of this world.

• Upvote 2

I think I've figured out a possible reason to all of this, and it came while I was doing a diagnostic on my Chronivac this morning.

I found a feature that applies any changes retroactively, so that the rest of the world will think that these changes were normal.  My theory is that they applied these changes this way so that everyone around them believes that they've always been these inhumanly massive, super-strong dweebs who have sex with whoever they want and break anyone or anything they don't like.  If I can get this thing fixed and separate Jake from his Chronivac, I might be able to reverse some or all of his changes.

Speaking of fixing this thing, there are a few parts that seemed to have been burned out, likely as a result of Jake and I "crossing the streams."  I'm thinking his Chronivac is just as burned out as mine, and that he's hunting me down to get me to fix it.  I might be able to use this...

I'll keep you posted.  In the meantime, I'll be shopping around for parts and coming up with a plan of action.  Anything crazy happening with you?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Interesting.

So the "retroactive changes" must suffer the same limitation of physical distance as other changes do. Hence this thread has kept a record of my postings from my original timeline, because the servers hosting this forum are not within the local vicinity of the twins' Chronivac.

There must be a border around town where you can step in and out of the different timelines. 

• Upvote 2

Which also explains why my 5-year-old thread of the twins' photo timeline has suddenly disappeared from the forums. It was very popular too. :(

• Upvote 2

I've fucked up.... I tested the chronivac, gave myself a few new gadgets and stuff for my room.

Didn't want to risk changing myself just yet. So I changed my roommates... all 5 of them... then added some changes for myself, but I put it all on a time delay, with my changes not happening for a few days.

Now I'm locked out of my chronivac... and my roommates keep changing, first it was massive feet, then perfect manly faces.

Those were easy changes, just pretty faced roommates and massive sneakers that I keep tripping over.... 

The next lot of changes have me worried.... not sure how my life is going to be changed by it all.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I'm making them taller, broader, built like gods, giving them big heavy cocks....  which would all be ok, if I hadn't also made them dominating athletes.... 

I'm still a nerd.... and I'm going to be stuck in a house with a bunch of over the top jocks.... all who will suddenly see me as the bottom of the food chain.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

You might have it set to make the changes gradually.  If so, it will take some time before you can access your Chronivac again since it's technically still applying the changes.

On this end, I have good news and bad news.  The bad news is that Jake caught up with me.  I'm not gonna be able to take him in a fight, since he's so much larger and MUCH stronger than I am.  The good news is that he may or may not be thinking with the head on his shoulders at all times.  At first, he demanded that I fix his Chronivac "or else."  Knowing not to stand up to a guy who can reduce an entire shopping mall to ruins in a rage, I decided to try a different tactic.  I flirted with him, telling them I would gladly help a "big, strong, muscular man" with tech problems.  But I would need some parts from a local tech store.  Turns out he's just as horny as Derek, but he's usually more angry than horny.  I might be able to use this.  I'll keep you posted.

• Upvote 3

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...