Raspberry Chronivac

whatizit

44 minutes ago, VRGoh said:

The twins?  What are you talking about?

Yea.... I'm starting to think something terrible has happened... terrible for him at least, I'm locking my Pi away just to be safe.

If I showed you a passport photo of each twin - you would just laugh at me. They are literally living, breathing examples of every dorky stereotype you can think of - greasy hair, terrible skin complexions, the most unstylish glasses imaginable and goofy overbites adorned with rail track braces. Both look identical save for differing acne patterns and an odd genetic discrepancy that has given them vastly different hair colors. Jake is a sandy blond, and Derek is a deep chestnut brown.

If I handed you such a photo now you would think, "Why are you scared of these pathetic-looking dweebs?".

Then I'll say, "Look closely at the bottom border of the photos. They're a bit obscured by the shadows, but do you notice those odd-looking thickly corded stumps? They are about twice the size of their heads. Those are the geeks' necks".

And then your eyes will widen as you finally follow the outlines of their muscle-bulging necks and see for the first time the barest hints of their thick, ultra-wide shoulders.

That's when I'll point out that those masses are not shoulders, but the very tips of their impossibly-sized traps.

Both stand 6' 10" - two behemoths of awe-inspiring, powerful muscle. Their bare arms pasty-white and heavily freckled, but bulging with football-sized triceps, shot-put biceps, and volleyball delts. Their thickly-ridged neckline tearing apart at their dorky t-shirts, revealing a cleavage as thick and as durable as gravestones and striated, freckled skin peppered with bright red acne and white stretch marks.

These "dorks" are in the habit of occasionally sending a member of the local University football team on a one-way trip to intensive care. And they find terrorizing other nerds just as fun.

Jake and Derek are the younger cousins of Dean and they have been making life for us hell since they discovered the wonders of puberty, weight training, and steroids.

They are also in a habit of siphoning off our bank balances to pay for their ever-growing budget of roids, food, supplements and workout equipment.

They really don't like it when one of their little serfs suddenly can't afford to pay them.

Then the smooth skin of their arms explode into a grotesque map of blue, writhing veins and their bear-paw hands reach out and start crumbling the walls and upholstery as they approach the little upstart with their dorky grins.

We're so dead. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I think I have an idea of what happened to yours and Dean's Chronivacs.

My theory is that they found Dean's, convinced him in some way or another to tell them about yours, and then grabbed it.  That's why two Chronivacs are now missing and that both of the creators don't remember ever purchasing the parts, let alone making one.  The problem is that they were sloppy, because they left behind too much evidence of the purchases needed to make them.  That's why you have a receipt and shipping packaging for a Raspberry Pi but no Raspberry Pi.  Fortunately, I might be able to help with your little "twin titanic terrors" problem.  I'll PM you and @ABSQRSTthe details.

• Upvote 3

Dammit.  Looks like it has a maximum range of only a few miles, and I'm in the next state.  So much for plan A.

Okay, I'll come to you.  Once I'm in range of you, I'll make the necessary changes using my own Chronivac and we should be able to clean up those two.  Hang tight and do what you can.  I'm on my way.

• Upvote 2

I would help if I could, but I'm stuck in the other side of an ocean dealing with my own issues...... I had a list of things I wanted to do with the chronivac Pi if it worked.... but I really should of ordered them....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You might be able to help.  See if you can find something that can increase its range, some component that can improve on things.  PM me the details, as I'm not sure if those have a way to track this.  I'm on my phone and am making my way to @whatizit and Dean now.

It's taking me longer than I thought to get there, especially considering recent events.  I think I was about halfway to you when I spotted a kid on an overpass.  He was standing at the edge of the bridge, like he meant to jump.  So I went over to him and tried to talk to him, see if he would come down and talk.  Turns out his father had kicked him out of their home right after coming out as gay.  He was ready to commit suicide, and I had to do something.  So I used my Chronivac.

It was small, compared to what I did to myself.  It was tricky, but I managed to improve on, not only his looks, but also his outlook on life.  Fortunately, he waited until he was heading off to college to tell his parents.  Pre-med, apparently.  I gave him the intelligence necessary to graduate magna cum laude from college and get into a good med school.  It also doesn't hurt that I made him as buff and handsome as a male fitness model, as well as the desire to model his way through college and med school.  Maybe he'll use those good looks to do some good.

I'm still en route to you guys, but I need to know what kind of operations they have going there.  If you can PM me any info about their extortions, I can figure out a way to surgically dismantle them.

• Upvote 4

Sorry I'm so late in responding, but I just had a hell of a time these past few days.  Just as I get into town, I spot one of the twins shaking down another of their victims.  It was the blond one, Jake.  You're right, @whatizit; if it weren't for the fact that he's build like a brick shithouse and is likely to break me in half in a roid rage, I could probably spend some time playing connect-the-dots with his pimples.  I felt like my chance had come.  If I could make some Chronivac changes to him, I would dismantle half their operation in one go.  Jumping out of my car, I pulled out my Chronivac and prepared a good metamorphosis for him.  5'8, 130 pounds, skinny, that sort of thing.  Just as I go to implement the changes, I see a strange device in his hands.  I had confirmed the changes just as I realized it's another Chronivac.  Next thing I know, the world goes white and my ears are ringing like Notre Dame's bells are going off in my head.

When I came to, I didn't know where I was.  To make matters worse, My Chronivac is on the fritz.  I haven't had much time to do any diagnostics on it, as I've been hounded by that meathead, Jake, for the past four days.  Good thing I managed to duck him in this Internet cafe.  The problem is that I'm halfway across the state from you.  How are things on your end?

• Upvote 2

So that explains why I haven’t seen Jake lately!

Not that things have improved now that Derek is without his wingman. In fact, I think Derek has been reveling in being the only demigod-like being in town right now.

I saw Derek the other day in the town park, grunting loudly in his high-pitched nasal voice as one-by-one, he penetrated the dripping pussies of Helen Gray and her friends. The park air was wafting of a pungent, masculine scent as he raised each squealing girl onto his massive, marble-like embrace and slowly impaled her trembling body on his bollard-sized cock, his dorky head reaching down to fill her moaning mouth with hot geek tongue. The nipples on their pert breasts thickening under his thick and heavily calloused thumb.

It was kind of shocking. I mean, not at the actual sight of a naked pimply-skinned hulk publicly plowing his way through a legion of hot girls with an impossibly-sized spunk-cannon and a boastful, buck-toothed grin on his face. We’re used to seeing shows of power like that ever since the twins hit puberty. Hell, families were picnicking nearby - idling watching the ducks play in the pond, or watching some kids practicing baseball, while they also took in the sight of their local muscle lord impregnating half the cheer squad by the fountain. You get used to it.

What’s shocking it that the whole town knows those specific girls are completely off-limits to everyone but Jake. Jake and Derek divvied up all the hot chicks between them ages ago and Jake got the lion's share of the arrangement since Derek also likes to fool about with men.  Jake is very, very possessive of his girls and when Jake gets mad… well, there is a good reason why the Cherry Hills Mall is now in ruins.

And if having to queue for hours during an MMORPG expansion pack launch enraged Jake into doing that much real-estate damage, who knows what will happen if both twins suddenly come to blows with each other?

• Upvote 2