Henry - The Beast Within 2

titan

Here's Part 1: 

-------------

Henry - The Beast Within 2

The gym was slowly becoming Henry's second home. It helped that he had Pete as motivation. After their first friendly encounter, their paths didn't cross quite as much as Henry hoped. He still saw Pete almost every morning, but there wasn't an opportunity casual enough for them to talk. Henry constantly daydreamed about the perfect ice breaker but never had the confidence to go in for the kill, and Pete was also too focused on his clients.

Finally one morning when the gym was oddly quiet, the distance between them was on course for a head on collision. Pete was putting in an extra workout because his 8am was a no-show. After Henry came out of the change room getting ready for a solid back and bicep workout, his eyes zoomed in on his secret crush in the free weights section, doing some intense curls with weights Henry only wished he could lift. This was it, he knew he had to make a move, or at the very least walk in the general direction of Pete's bulging biceps. He picked up 35lbs dumbbells and headed to a bench two down from Pete.  Not too close and not too far. With only about 8 other people in the gym, Henry hoped some sort of interaction would happen. 

He could hear Pete's focused and controlled breaths between each rep. Wanting to show off a bit and not look like a complete amateur, Henry mimicked Pete and started focusing on his own moderately sized biceps while he pushed his body to its limit. On his final rep of his last set, he heard a faint holler on top of his blaring earbuds. Pete was waving, smiling, and trying to get his attention. "Good form man, and solid breathing. For a rookie you're not doing so bad", said Pete. Henry was freaking out! He was waiting weeks for this casual/well orchestrated conversation to happen. "Thanks man, just trying to get big like you" said Henry. Ugh, thought Henry, what the hell kind of line was that?! "Haha, thanks, but I'm not that big", said Pete as he gave Henry a slow double bicep flex. Henry's jaw dropped and he couldn't help but stare at Pete's thick biceps and massively sweaty pits on his cutoff shirt. Pete noticed the reaction and loved the attention, all of the attention, even Henry's tent popping up in his gym shorts. Henry didn't notice but Pete decided he would have a little fun. He got up from his bench, walked over to Henry, "Mind if I give you a few pointers?". Henry was in shock. Not only was he fully engaged in conversation with this complete muscle stud, he could smell the ripe musk rolling off Pete's muscled body and  sweaty clothes. "Uh, sure of course you can", said Henry. Pete then instructed Henry on proper form for a curl and got right up close beside Henry, rubbing his drenched clothes against Henry's face. After showing Henry a few different variations, and clearly seeing that Henry was also drenched in sweat now and exhausted, he suggested they both finish up with a quick ab workout. Then headed to one of the studios. Pete chose the one he knew had most privacy. Despite the glass walls, there wouldn't be much foot traffic this morning anyways. 

"So what kind of ab workouts do you usually do?", asked Pete. Henry shrugged, "usually just some crunches." Pete gave Henry a playful look and lifted his shirt partly, "you don't get these from just doing crunches'" Pete said as he pointed to his abs and flexed. Henry laughed, "ok then boss, show me how to get ripped like you." "Are you sure you want this?", Pete joked back. "Yes I absolutely do," said Henry. Pete raised an eyebrow and told Henry to get on his back. Knees up and feet on the floor. Pete squatted at Henry's feet and then instructed Henry to start doing sit ups. Each incline, Henry would see Pete smiling back, pushing him to do more. Henry kept pushing and Pete kept yelling, more, more. By the final rep, Henry was competely spent. He collapsed on the ground. Pete was still at his feet, and Henry's thick hard cock was fully throbbing and tented in his shorts. "You always get a chub when you do sit-ups?" Pete teased. Henry was so embarrassed, but then looked at Pete who was now standing up and showing off his hard cock that tented his gym shorts. Henry smiled at Pete, and Pete winked back. "You serious about muscle growth, stud?" Pete asked. "More than you know. Well, I guess you can see that I am", Henry said as he glanced at his own shorts that were now leaking precum.

Pete took Henry's hand and led him to a small office near the back corner of the gym. "Get in here" Pete ordered, as he closed the door behind them. It was a rarely used health exam room for newbie gym members to asses their physical level. Pete knew it wouldn't be used today. Henry could smell the rank muscle scent from Pete as they stood in the small poorly ventilated room. "I've been watching you for weeks" Pete confessed. Henry blushed, "and I've been watching you!". Both men laughed. "You're hot as fuck" admitted Henry. Pete smiled and gave Henry another double bicep pose. Henry stared transfixed on his size and girth. "Go ahead and touch them", Pete said. Henry slowly reached out and caresses his arms. "No, like really fucking touch them, give them a squeeze" Pete said as he flexed harder. "I can tell you have the potential to become massive, you just need to unleash the beast within, and I can help you do that," Pete said. "Yes, so much yes" Henry pleaded as he continued to grope Pete. Henry caught himself still touching this muscle stud standing in front of him, and quickly removed his hands. Pete laughed, and grabbed Henry's right hand and placed it on his muscled cock that was throbbing through his tight trainer gym shorts. Henry looked directly into Pete's eyes and without either of them saying a word, Pete took off his shirt and his shorts. Standing in front of Henry was a total muscle beast, offering to transform him into a beast. Henry came immediately. Warm creamy cum oozed down the side of his leg. He wasn't even embarrassed. Pete placed his hand on the top of Henry's head and slowly guided him down to his sweaty muscle cock. Henry could feel the heat and dampness of his muscle cock as he wrapped his lips around it and started sucking him off. The precum on the tip of Pete's cock tasted sweet like nectar. It didn't take long for Pete to cum. He held Henry's head tight against his cock and balls while his thrusted himself into the aspiring muscle beast's face. Henry didn't even attempt to pull away, as Pete warm load shot hard down Henry's throat. "Mmmm ya take my muscle juice" Pete groaned as he unloaded his seed into Henry. Henry licked up every last drop and collapsed backwards on the floor. Pete held out his hand and lifted Henry up. With a big smirk on his face, Pete kissed Henry. "Just wanna see how my muscle juice tastes on your lips" Pete said. Henry smiled and leaned in to kiss Pete more. A few seconds later, Henry stopped and stepped back. His nipples felt sensitive rubbing up against Petes naked body. "You okay beast?" Pete asked, still with the smirk on his face. Henry started to slowly rub his chest. "I feel weird", said Henry, "not bad, just weird". His pecs started to feel thicker, and then the fabric on his tshirt seemed to feel tight. "Are you seeing this?" asked Henry. "Seeing it and loving it", said Pete, "and I hope you're ready for more because we're just getting started."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 21