Dork to Beast, Pt 4

bbmikenj

Really love this story, I am more of a fan of Dwayne, actually, I love the idea of someone that is not that big being much stronger than they look in normal clothes, someone that can overpower someone much bigger than him. The only problem, I would've loved to see him lift the car, he doesn't really lift incredibly heavy weights like Danny, but I'm sure he's more than strong enough to do it.

• Upvote 1

I wonder: Is Danny still stronger than Dwayne? Or is Dwayne gonna be stronger? And is their friendship and possible relationship gonna change because of that? And is all the strength and all gonna go to Dwayne's head and gonna feel all high and mighty and eventually become a bully himself? ^^;

That was so very hot! I too am smitten by Dwayne's growth and development into a fighting machine.  I didn't get the impression that he was already getting stronger than Danny, though.  After all, Danny pushed the former bully's car into a tree hard enough to make it look like it crashed.  That is some freaky strength!

• Upvote 2

I LOVE your stories.  Seeing 180lb Dwayne dominate with only a small fraction of his strength...GRRRR!!!!  I would love to see him perform other mind-boggling feats of strength.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1