The Hologram

musclehintz

Quinton and Joanna McMullen walked into the dark room. It had navy, steel walls, and no windows. The 7'6 basketball player and his 5'6 brunette wife didn't know why they were "invited", but when the men in black came to the McMullens' front door holding a gun and a National Security Letter in the other, the couple didn't ask questions.

At the center of the room was an elderly blonde woman in a red suite, though her hair was fading to grey. She was holding a bright red flip-switch in her right hand, an arrogant smile on her wrinkled face. It was almost silly how villainous she looked; Quinton almost felt like giggling.

"Do you know where you are?" the woman asked. "Do you know who I am?"

Quinton shook his head, but Joanna started - "I know you! You're Catherine Washington, the head of the FBI's Operational Technology Division!"

The elderly woman stepped back, surprised. "Dear me. You're more informed than I anticipated. Yes, that is my official title. But it's a rather misleading title. What I've been working on with my team the past few years is creating a perfect being. A superhuman, if you will. Aaron. He's in an island far, far away from here - it's much too dangerous to bring him here. But today, he is going to have his first test. And you two are the test rats."

Catherine flipped the switch, and a hologram appeared. And when it did, the couple gasped.

He was tall... impossibly, dizzingly tall. Quinton, who hadn't looked up at someone since he was 14 years old, was only at eye level with the top row of Aaron's abs, the model's heaving pectorals completely eclipsing the basketball player. Quinton felt himself shaking, his dick shrinking, his greatest pride dwarfed by this superior man before him. Quinton craned his neck back, gazing up, up, up, at Aaron's face. Then he gasped, witnessing the most beautiful smile anybody had ever seen. Aaron's pouty pink lips spread to reveal a mouth full of brilliant straight white teeth.

To the sides of his lips were two rosy cheeks, as bright and colorful and delicious as cotton candy. Above were large, innocent puppy-dog eyes, their green-blue pupils as deep and mysterious and lonely as the ocean. Those eyes were so gorgeous, so beautiful that Quinton's lips started drooling and his own eyes started tearing up, just from eye contact with this perfect man. On top was a gorgeous head of dirty blonde hair that Quinton dreamed of running his hands and lips through. Aaron's skin was flawless, without a single deformity - not even so much as a wrinkle. His peach-colored flesh was totally even - no dark spots, no patches, no mistakes. Not even newborns had skin like this

Despite Aaron's baby-like lips and eyes, despite his smooth soft skin and innocent expression, his sharp, diamond-like cheekbones and powerful chin made it impossible to doubt Aaron's masculinity. Aaron's face could put that of any Hollywood hero to shame. Quinton could not imagine any face that rivaled Aaron's. This was the epitome of male attractiveness. There was no way that anyone could find a way to improve upon Aaron's impossibly handsome features.

Then Aaron winked. Quinton couldn't take it anymore. This man was just so, so, so beautiful. The basketball player - a husband, a father, a proud heterosexual - screamed as massive amounts of jizz blasted out of his dick, a torrent far greater and longer and harder than any he had ever experienced with a girl. After two minutes of literally nonstop cumming, he passed out on the floor, cold.

Quinton's girlfriend, Joanna, was two feet shorter than her husband, so Aaron's record-breaking height seemed even more ridiculous to her. She was only just above eye level with Aaron's hips, and positioned behind his hologram, so that she was staring directly at his fantastic butt. She was amazed by the man's ass - two globular spheres, a true bubble butt. Joanna had always had a secret fetish for soccer players, with their hot tight butts, but Aaron's flesh-pillows were truly something else. Shakira and Beyonce would kill to have an ass with half the volume in Aaron's rear end. Aaron's amazing ass was supplemented by an equally incredibly pair of legs. His quads were no smaller than the size of her torso, and they rippled with so much muscle that it was a wonder they didn't have their own gravitational field. Every movement - even the slightest twitch - caused an eruption of muscle that would POP POP POP all over Aaron's body like a magnitude-9 earthquake. It was breathtaking to see such size, such power, and soon Joanna forgot all about Quinton's presence and existence, so engrossed was she by Aaron's perfect pair of legs. Then Aaron turned around, and Joanna shrieked.

Oh god. Long. Thick. Huge. Veiny. It hung all the way down to his knees, completely flaccid - almost a foot-and-a-half long. And it was so wide... nearly as wide as her athletic 26-inch waist. His erection could probably kill an elephant - if Aaron entered her, she knew that she would split in half like tissue paper. A globule of pre formed at Aaron's cockhead, then dropped to the floor, splattering against the tile. Joanna fell to the floor, reaching for the sweet white liquid, but when she found it wasn't real, that she could not touch it, could not touch him, she started spasming, her body consumed by insatiable lust for the man who did not exist.

Catherine looked at the dead couple, their bodies drained of life from their sexual desire for the hologram. She flipped the switch off.

"That was a success"

• Upvote 10

This was kind of an experimental story. I wrote it in one sitting and didn't have time to edit it, so my apologies if I've made any mistakes! Feel free to message me about them.

As you can probably tell from its length, this was a short idea I had that I write down as soon as possible. I didn't put too much thought into the background/lore, but this story vaguely takes place in the same universe as the Quiang stories. I may do a proper tie-in in the future, or do a rewrite if I feel there's more content to add, but for now I just wanted to share some more j.o. material with y'all!

• Upvote 2

I really loved this story, and I loved even more that this may be part of the Qiang story universe, because if it looks the way it is, then Aaron looks to be even bigger than Qiang, if a 7'6 guy only comes up to his abs, then Aaron's gotta be at least 10 feet tall, a foot over the 9 foot tall Qiang, whether or not he's as strong as our Asian muscle god teen remains to be seen, but if there's a showdown coming between the two, I look forward to it!

After closer reading, it appears that Aaron doesn't exist, that he's just a creation, but still, his pure sexual, muscular perfection actually killed two people, through sexual ecstasy, they may have died, but I'm sure they had the greatest feelings that they have ever had right before. Wonder now how this could be interspersed within the Qiang universe, but if it means seeing more of Qiang himself, in any way, I can't wait to see it!