Amateur Naked Bodybuilders

Built4Show

The IFNB's recent series, the Amateur Showcase (Co-sponsored by HyperDev Labs) has me wondering if anyone has "heard" any background on any of their amateurs?

Often, IFNB fans will write up "what they've heard" about the monster muscle & horse cocked alpha athletes they cover.  This series has a lot of amazing up and "cummers" and so I was wondering if any of you dudes wanted to post some quick notes or tales about these guys . . . ?

For example, a fellow fan told me that Janos Peralek is allowed to train naked in his gym, and the gym owner sells protein drinks made of his cum.  

Likewise, Ignacio Jule recently had the cops visit his house.  Neighbors heard cries of extreme agony coming from his apartment.  Knowing Jule is a massive muscle brute, they sent two of the biggest, most jacked muscle cops to investigate.  They found Jule flexing his massive muscles while his monster cock was slammed into as bodybuilder on the bed.  While the bodybuilder was screaming in agony as the massive cock tore him open, it was clear to the police he was willingly offering his muscled ass to Jule while the monster practiced flexing.  Word is the two cops were driven so wild with alpha lust for Jule that they, too, eagerly opened their thick gluteus for the competitor to practice with.

What stories have you "heard"?  Go check out some of the amateurs and post some quick ideas below!

• Upvote 5

• 5 months later...

Any f you dudes following the coverage of the Pan-Africas?  I think it's too soon to tell the winners, but my gut tells me we might see another Douton domination this year!  

Who agrees/disagrees???

• Upvote 3