My roommate Part 2 - Now I get my real gift!

bestpecsever

Picking up with permission from https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12333-my-roommates-birthday-present-to-himself-and-me/

-------------------------------------------

My formerly slender and studly roommate had turned into my monstrously muscular roommate in seconds before my eyes, bring me to explode more times than I thought humanly possible within a couple of minutes. Then he lunged toward me, grabbed my little nipples on my slightly developed pecs, and began twisting, telling me it was my turn.

I started heating up again as he twisted. Amazingly, I wanted to let it all loose but was unable to. Had I gone dry from the past couple of minutes of release? Permanently?

The heat built up throughout and Michael let go suddenly, like he had been burnt. My nipples were glowing slightly, like a burner on an oven on low. I had a feeling I knew what was coming, so I rushed to our bathroom with the wall length mirror and stared in anticipation. Just for some added effect, I flexed both of my biceps, the little egg shaped buggers.

And I noticed the eggs kept growing into baseballs....then softballs. I reached over and rubbed one and I was shocked at the density and texture. The skin was thinning out and veins were growing all over. It was like rubbing the bark of a tree. My breath was taken away.

Before I could find my breath adequately, I noticed a jolt, and with a sudden spastic jerk my chest enlarged in one single motion. What hadn't been before now was - two plump perky pecs, nipples pointing down and to each side, looking like gigantic raisins with the amount of striations that were shining through. I think I could have used those things to have a meal on, they jutted out pretty far. I put my hands under them and played with them, and found they were so thick my hands could completely disappear and hide under them.

The pecs were so incredibly and entertainingly bulbous that I began to fall forward. But my back and abs kicked in to support my newfound chesticles. My lats pushed me upward, popping like two umbrellas on a rainy day, and my abs shoved almost completely through my skin, each one like a brick clinging loosely to my stomach. I wouldn't be needing pockets anymore, my wallet and keys could easily be placed in the crevices between my stomach bricks.

Like Michael, my stomach and waist surprisingly shrunk. My boxer briefs would have fallen off if my glutes hadn't practically become two extra large hams in the back seat. Did I mention that all the play I got earlier was through my boxers? Yup. I had them on this whole time.

My legs engorged themselves, becoming two meat mountains waiting to be climbed. They now resembled the large sides of beef you'd see hanging in a meat market. 

And with that, I was done. Michael raised his arms in triumph. "Yes it worked! Happy birthday to me!"

• Upvote 17