Hialmar

Preface

Arpeejay once suggested, that growth stories hypothetically could be broken down into a minimalist string of suggestive buzzwords, and leave any plot details out. This story doesn't go entirely that far, but I got my inspiration from that remark, so I want to thank you, Arpeejay. Some of my older stories are still unfinished. If any of my readers have misgivings about their completion, please know, that I hope to, by time, finish them. Neither have I forgotten my promises to some of you: The stories dedicated to you are in the pipeline, but everyday life takes a lot of time.

Becoming

It was dark when you woke up. Surrounded by utter darkness, you had no idea about the place. Something tight, yet soft and malleable, surrounded you, encapsulating you, like a cocoon. It was hard to remember your own name, and you couldn't remember how you had got there. Your sedated mind clawed in the direction of consciousness, trying to find the words, and then, dimly, you began to realise, that THEY must had taken you captive. You shuddered. No one knew, what happened, when THEY took captives. The missing ones just... disappeared. Who knew, what THEY would do to those, who didn't avoid them or fled? Who knew which unspeakable fate awaited you in this unknown place? Your heart rate began to increase, and fear stirred in your gut. Compared to THEM you felt so weak, and, in your defenceless situation, you felt a raw and naked vulnerability.

Your heart continued to beat rapidly, and fear didn't wane entirely, but something else stirred in your belly, and the feeling spread to your loins. The cocoon pressed itself against your bum, and a pleasant pressure was building in your chest. A wave of pleasure spread through your entire body. Then another one. Your hair tingled on your head, and you became aware of, that you now had a very short buzzcut. "Like them", you thought, and fear began to rise again, but another wave of pleasure took the brunt of the dawning terror. The hair on your forearms tingled. 

A wave of delightful heat rippled through your body, making you relax from your alerted sense of danger, filling you with serene calm... and something else. Power. You swallowed. Something similar to the soreness after lifting heavy things was spreading in your arms and your chest. A pain, but a good sort of pain. The soreness spread to your back, your bum, your belly and your legs, causing a heightened awareness of your physical presence. You were now fully present in the full extension of your body, and acutely aware of every muscle fibre of your's. Another wave of pleasant heat. Your dick awakened. You moaned. A feeling similar to muscle pump spread in your back and chest, your shoulders and arms. The fear was still striking alarm, silently screaming to your reason, that something was wrong. Something was very wrong. You were becoming one of THEM!

By which undreamed means it was happening, you couldn't know, nor could you guess THEIR motivation to let you undergo this becoming, but, with growing certainty, you realised, that this was the true nature of the brutal process taking place. For a short moment, you panicked, and your reason was screaming silent words of terror: "No! Not THEM! Not like THEM! I'm an ordinary man. I am  myself, not someone else. I didn't ask for this. I abhor this, this..." Your reason rapidly lacked any suitable words, and you realised, that your mental protests gradually lacked conviction.

Your body was swiftly becoming less and less your own, and more and more a specimen of THEM, but your reason was loosing the struggle: There was nothing to stop the procedure now, and a newly awakened part of your mind eagerly embraced the becoming. Perhaps, that part of your mind had existed all the time, but slumbered, dormant? It was now awake. Your gut hardened, tightened, and, at a burning, but not exclusively painful, sensation you could feel six perfectly shaped abs become visible. Under them, the sensitive area between the navel and the root of your dick turned into a pair of muscular shields, and an Adonis' belt formed at each side. A wave of pleasure rippled through you again: A wave of empowerment. Your abs grew, and the ravines between them became deeper.

The fabric of the cocoon pressed itself against your widening and hardening back, and made you aware of how defined and powerful your Y-shaped back was becoming. Power. You could feel the strength of your legs increase. Quads and hamstrings grew into a size you couldn't have imagined, and your calves turned into an insane size and shape. Brawn. Strength. Power. You moaned again, and your muscle mass convulsed. It felt good. Convulsed. Tensed. Flexed. So big and hard. Look at you! Look at this brutish bruiser! No one would dare to oppose you! You were becoming one of THEM! Fuck, yeah: One of THEM, and THEY will be proud of having someone like you as part of them. The feeling of your veins crawling over your biceps. Over your pecs. Over your legs. The feeling of the visible striation of muscle fibres of your pecs. Of your glutes. You moaned again. Your voice was deeper now. You swallowed. It felt so perfect. It couldn't become better, could it? So heavy. So present. The ability to lift. The ability to crush. The ability to force. So heavy. So powerful. 

It was then the becoming intensified.

Wave after wave of increasing power rippled through every atom of your powerfully built body. The jugular vein of your bull neck pulsated, and your traps became like a ridge of granite. You could feel how you were growing taller, and how your shoulders grew wider and wider apart. Your muscle mass was increasing even faster, turning you into a titan of massive brawn. The process was running its course uncontrollably and unstoppably, but you had no reason to control or stop it. No, no reason at all. Testosterone filled your veins, your sweat. Molten steel ran in your bloodstream and was building up in your nuts. You roared in uncontrolled masculine ecstacy, while your muscle fibres excelled in hyperplasia and hypertrophy, your brain and your mind drowning in male hormones. Most women would probably have found your level of muscularity disgustingly exaggerated now, but if anyone would have told you, you would have shrugged it off: You revelled in your strength and stature, not for the sake of appealing to women, but in order to show your male brothers your POWER.

Your own weight, the unyielding hardness of your flesh and the overwhelming intensity of the becoming filled your mind, when the process reached its maximum. You ripped the cocoon apart and began to cum at the same time, revealing your sweat-soaked and tanned physique to the watching crowds of THEM, who were watching you approvingly, giving you well-deserved admiring looks. With a roar, and flexing the deadly weapons, which were your newfound muscles, you asserted yourself in your new pack.

Edited by Hialmar
removed some linguistic errors
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 20

Thank you, Neonando. Glad you liked it. I usually spend more time and text on setting and plot than growth, and I wanted to experiment with something different.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm late to this party but I want to use this forum to thank Hialmar for his insanely descriptive, detailed, thorough and visceral writing. This is my favorite of his but all of his are great. I don't know if English is your second language, but you have a mastery of it.

Lines like this: For a short moment, you panicked, and your reason was screaming silent words of terror: "No! Not THEM! Not like THEM! I'm an ordinary man ... you realised, that your mental protests gradually lacked conviction" show the mental balance of the character. The fear but excitement.

You also do an awesome job moving between the physical transformation and the psychological one. I've tried to center my stories on balancing this, on trying to show that as the character gains muscle (and in my stories anyway, "superpowers") he also changes mentally, coming to terms with who he is becoming. Sort of rising above the mortal he once was or something like that and revelling in it as he evolves.

These lines really show that well:

On 5/8/2017 at 3:27 PM, Hialmar said:

There was nothing to stop the procedure now, and a newly awakened part of your mind eagerly embraced the becoming. Your gut hardened, tightened, ... you could feel six perfectly shaped abs become visible. Under them, the sensitive area between the navel and the root of your dick turned into a pair of muscular shields, ... A wave of empowerment. ... fabric of the cocoon pressed itself against your widening and hardening back, and made you aware of how defined and powerful your Y-shaped back was becoming. ... your muscle mass convulsed ... So big and hard. Look at you! Look at this brutish bruiser! No one would dare to oppose you! You were becoming one of THEM! Fuck, yeah: One of THEM ... You revelled in your strength and stature, not for the sake of appealing to women, but in order to show your male brothers your POWER.Your own weight, the unyielding hardness of your flesh and the overwhelming intensity of the becoming filled your mind, when the process reached its maximum. You ripped the cocoon apart and began to cum at the same time, revealing your sweat-soaked and tanned physique to the watching crowds of THEM

Really great writing, bro. I think it's tough to pull off something that balances the physical transformation with the psychological one and to do it clearly and also build up the intensity and excitement in the reader just as the character himself is experiencing it. I hope you find this encouraging because your stories really are top-notch. Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, js44 said:

I'm late to this party but I want to use this forum to thank Hialmar for his insanely descriptive, detailed, thorough and visceral writing. This is my favorite of his but all of his are great. I don't know if English is your second language, but you have a mastery of it.

(...)

You also do an awesome job moving between the physical transformation and the psychological one. I've tried to center my stories on balancing this, on trying to show that as the character gains muscle (and in my stories anyway, "superpowers") he also changes mentally, coming to terms with who he is becoming. Sort of rising above the mortal he once was or something like that and revelling in it as he evolves.

(...)

Really great writing, bro. I think it's tough to pull off something that balances the physical transformation with the psychological one and to do it clearly and also build up the intensity and excitement in the reader just as the character himself is experiencing it. I hope you find this encouraging because your stories really are top-notch. Thanks for sharing.

I am honoured by your kind words.

I believe, that you recently also read one of the most troubling chapters I have ever written: I got writer's cramp and was struck, and hasn't yet found the ability to write a continuation to that one. Becoming, the story in this thread, is – comparatively speaking –  less dark than some of the matter, I have written. 

And yes, you are correct in your assumption, that English is not my native tongue. My contradictory and idiosyncratic style of English was unintentionally and randomly forged out of schoolbooks ("Pat will drink tea, after some gardening. This is a dog. Big Ben is a clock. It is raining. The gentle-man will use an umbrella. Um-brella."), children's TV programmes from the BBC and ITV (I loved "Children of the Stones" and "Catweazle"), American cartoons, British punk rock lyrics, American action films, William Shakespeare, John Donne, William Blake, Book of Common Prayer, British indie-pop lyrics from abt. 1990 (It was impossible to escape it, even if you tried), John Locke, David Hume and Karl Popper, American punk rock lyrics, doctoral theses from the 1880s until today, Welsh nationalist Neo-Pagans in the late Enlightenment Era, "Midsomer Murders" and crime novels by Dorothy L. Sayers. And Lord of the Rings, by Tolkien. This foreigner's version of English must look slightly weird, to a reader who speak it on a daily basis, since I lack an Anglo-native's ear for stylistic difference. I probably mix "high" and "low", British and American, Elizabethan English and leetspeak, unintentionally. 

That said, I find it incredibly fun to play and toy with the English language. It is much easier to learn than German, French or Latin. The mix of West-Germanic, Romance and North-Germanic influences makes it very malleable and fun to play with:

"He had reached the apex of the tor, and was looking out from the uppermost hill-plateau. Rain began to fall, and the pluvial outpouring was soon causing his descent from The How to become slippery and uncomfortable, as he followed the path downwards. He recollected, that the building at the hilltop was one hundred years old, and the memory of the centenary caused his thoughts to wander, at the same time as his physical legs were simultaneously peregrinating in an ambulatory way." 

English is so FUN!

Edited by Hialmar
fun with English
  • Like 2