The Web Diary Of A Skinny Geek Pt 6

Mickyh29

12/4/13

Right first things first picture update so......

Me Yesterday

http://www.purelifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/How-to-build-muscle-naturally-for-skinny-guys1.jpg

Me Today

http://ectomorphworkout.org/wp-content/uploads/Ectomorph-Workout-Home.jpg

I have to confess guys i took 2 pills last night seeing what the effect would be and as you can see its had a great affect!

NON of my clothes fit me now which was difficult for college this morning let me tell you, i struggled to put my t-shirt and when i eventually got it on the sleeves were up to my shoulders, and the bottom rose halfway up my abs, my trousers were just about clinging to my thighs for dear life any wrong movement and they would rip to shreds.

Its safe to say when i arrived at college this morning, it wasnt only alex that was getting the stares, girls and guys were staring at me as though i was an alien, a few of the guys were fiddling with there packages! I caught up with buff dave and my mates i wasnt up to daves size yet but tomorrow i would definitely surpass it, like the rest of the school there faces were a picture, they asked me what the hell i had taken, even dave was purplexed by my new size, i just told them i had found these pills online to go with my supplements, obv i didn't give them the true story!!!

Dave asked if i would like a bicep comparison, in my new state of confidence and physique i agreed, dave went first, he rolled up his sleeve, his arm looked bigger than before even before he flexed it,he flexed it and it swelled into a huge mound of muscle on his arm,  he smiled and informed me it had reached 20", i told him i had no chance of beating that size, but i wanted to see what my new bigger arm looked like, it took me ages to roll my sleeve up as it was skin tight against my new size arms, i flexed my arm and a moderate sized lump appeared no were near the size of daves but it was way bigger than he had imagined, dave was impressed with my peak, he said it looked at least 16-17", i told him i would measure it when i got home and let him know tomorrow.

I was walking down the corridor to leave to come home when i felt a huge hand clasp itself on my shoulder, the power of hand instantly stopped me in my tracks, it was obvious that is was the muscle freak that was alex, his huge hand swung me round and i was face to his obscenely gargantuan chest, for the first time since it first happened with jack i felt my bulge grow ever harder. Alex was suprised at my superfast growth and questioned what i had taken,i wasn't about to lie to this behemoth so i told him about the pills and what there effect was. Alex commented that i looked good and urged me to "unleash my inner beast". i told him i was a bit sceptical about taken the full lot, what he told me next defied belief.

He told me that if i took the full lot or got to his size i should move in with him and start a muscle domination company!!!! A feeling inside me was one of do i really want to do this, but another feeling was one of who the hell would cross us or disobey us. I thought about it for a min and told..... ok!!

As of yet i have not decided how big to get!!........... oh and i measured my bi's 17" hehehe  

Till the next time.

• Upvote 4