Story I wrote for my want-to-be boyfriend

gobiology

I wrote this over email for someone I met online. I suppose it means something more between the two of us, but I'm sharing it here. I've never shared anything before, nor have I commented. I've written a series of these for him, so I suppose I'll post one at a time. Thanks for the indulgence. 

This is a jump-right-in set of fantasies. He and I met online, and he lives near a large city in Colombia. I live in California.

----

Email 1.

Because you had never been to a hotel, I made a reservation at one of the fancy hotels in the downtown. You’ve never seen anything like this, so I made sure it would be memorable. I arranged for a limousine to pick us up – you’ve never had this type of luxury. It’s unfortunate that so many have his daily and don’t deserve it, while you deserve it and have never experienced it. 

I reserved a suite, with its own private balcony, large bathroom and massive king bed. The bathroom is bigger than your room you normally live in. The views from the balcony overlook the massive pool area and gardens of the hotel. You can’t believe this exists. 

Since it is Colombia, it’s around 38 C outside with 90% humidity…and you laugh at my inexperience with humidity. I’m sweating a lot, and you suggest that sometimes taking a shower helps. 

Yes. A shower. That’s what I need…and I get an idea. 

You told me that you’ve never had a warm shower, let alone a hot shower, so you don’t know how it feels and that it works better than cold water when it’s hot outside. So, I start to strip for the shower – I’m still embarrassed to be naked in front of a living, breathing, moving god of muscle and beauty – and I ask you to join me. 

I don’t give you a chance to strip. I pull you into the shower, which is exposed to the large balcony and overlooks the massive estate of the hotel. I turn on the water, and you instantly gasp. Warm water starts pouring over you, making your already-tight shirt cling even more handsomely to your pecs and abs. Your pants were gripping to your marvelous butt before, but adding water…it was hard to figure out what’s more tempting: the bulge in the front or the bulge in the back. 

I start to soap up my body, and quickly realize it’s not fair to not have you wash too. I spin you around, your ass to my quickly hardening dick, and start to grope your lengthening and thickening manhood. I bend over, water dripping from me to you, and ask if I may take off your pants. You moan, flex your cock and start to rip your shorts. Your semi 19 cm python swung free, and let me tear away at the rest of your pants. 

I move my hands…reluctantly…from your massive dick – now much longer than 19 cm, maybe 23 or 24 cm and at least 15 cm around – to your pecs. I start groping them, so tight and full in your shirt. You start to bounce them, tearing the shirt. I help you by ripping the shirt off your body. Your mass swells and fills up the shower. Seeing so much muscle swell, water dripping off all of the ridges and veins snaking your back, my cock swells up even more. It hurts seeing so much beauty within my grip. 

I add soap to your body and start to scrub. I want to be gentle, since you turn red so easily, but I want to feel the abrasion of your muscles. There’s nothing as hard as them. You start instinctively contracting muscles wherever I add soap. Your biceps swell larger than 40 cm. Your forearms much bigger than 26 cm. Your chest expands larger than 107 cm. Your shoulders become rounder. Your thighs blow past 70 cm. Your cock must be at least 28 cm. It’s angry and red and covered in veins. Your moaning becomes very loud. I don’t know if it’s because of the warm water, your swelling muscles, your massive cock almost at your pecs, or that you’re with me. 

You bend over, having more muscle spread wide. I lather up your back. It is nothing but ridges and mountains and valleys of muscle, moving and swelling. You bend over even more, showing how wide your back is and how small your waist is. I lower my hands to put more soap on your lats, waist, and ass. I massage your ass and waist, reaching around to grab your colossal cock. I can’t get my hand around it. You bend over even more. 

I’m puzzled why you keep doing this. But you soon let me know. 

You start to back up, pushing your perfect ass up against my dick. I understand now. I start to slowly grind my cock against your ass. It’s not anywhere near your size, but since I’m taller, I can grind down against you. I push it between your ass cheeks, much similar to a hotdog between buns, and you instinctively squeeze. I moan. I’ve never felt something that strong. 

You moan more, reach around and push my dick into you. You’re so hot. My dick feels like it’s on fire. I push with all my strength to enter you. Your ass is so strong it fights back against my entire body. You start to relax with the flow of water. I bend over, grab your chest, and start to massage your words, abs, arms. I kiss your neck and cheek. I keep pushing and pulling. In and out. In and out. 

You face me, your dark eyes look into mine, and I kiss you. Your tongue is so hot and strong. You reach up to grab my head, your biceps swell. In and out. In and out. In and out. 

I can’t handle how hot you are, and I warn you I am going to shoot. You beg me to stay in, and grab my ass. I am pushed further into you, and I shoot. Your prostate is pulsing and your massive 30 cm cock erupts. I can’t keep track of what’s hitting me: cum or water. I keep pushing tho. In and out. The massaging keeps your cum flowing. 

I feel your legs start to shake, and I grab you before you collapse. 

We need another shower :). 

---

Email 2.

We had sex two more times in the shower. Well, sort of. You made love to me, and then we mutually sucked each other off. I choked on your swollen 30 cm cock twice, but you insisted that I swallow as much as I could.

After all of that sex, we needed to go outside. Both of us are so pale, but I tan better than you, so we both put on sunscreen. You insisted that you put some sunscreen on my ass, even though I didn’t think we would be naked. There were people outside! I am too self conscious to do anything that risky. You also don’t want anyone to see you naked…and I want you naked only for me.

I called the pool to see if there were any cabanas available, and there was one! It was rather large, next to the pool, and had coverings on all four sides so that we could have privacy. I booked it immediately. We had three hours to use it…so we had to get down to the pool immediately.

For as hot as the day was, there were not a lot of people at the pool. We got to our cabana, and then immediately went to the pool. I’m not too fond of swimming, because I don’t like my body, but your god-like body relishes in the swimming. You strip your pants, and I notice you’re wearing a speedo. Your ass bulges commandingly from the rear, and then there’s your cock. The bulge is obscene. Your balls had swollen as much as your manhood, and it was pushing the pouch down. Anyone can see the thick root of your cock easily. You don’t seem to notice or care – your muscles shone in the sunshine, from the sweat and from the sunscreen.

We jump into the pool. No one else is in the pool. Too many people were drinking, dancing, or taking selfies.

I’m more comfortable than you in the pool, so you stay in the shallow end and I swim all over the pool. I prefer to swim laps, but I didn’t have my prescription goggles so it made it restrictive. I wasn’t happy with swimming that way, but I made it work. You were a blur, but even in that blur I could see your beautiful face and muscular body. I swim back to you.

You smile, grab me under my arm pits, and easily pick me up out of the water. I kick the water, playing and partly scared (I didn’t expect that!), and then you throw me back to the deep end. I shoot out of the water, gasp, and call out “you fucker.” You said “only if you’re good” and giggled. Game on.

I dove under water and swam at your legs. I stood up, wrapping your legs over my shoulders, and your crotch in my face, and I stand up. You immediately start to worry, because you’re out of the water! I walk around, holding you up this way, and ask you “is this being good?” and start to kiss your cock bulge. You start to moan and then tell me to stop – people will look. I comment that they won’t, since they’re all playing on their phones or drunk. You look around, and notice it’s true.

I keep sucking. Your cock stretches more and more, and eventually your speedo breaks. I saw this happening, so I wasn’t surprised when your cock slapped me upside the head. Not going to lie, it really stung. I’m not sure, but it’s feeling thicker than the 15 cm girth and 30 cm length. How you keep becoming more massive, I do not know. I suck on your balls, with your cock hanging on my face and onto my head, and your moaning is getting loud. I feel your balls pull up and start exploding, a fourth time in under an hour, adding more godmade sunscreen onto both of us. Your scream made someone call out, from somewhere and sounding very drunk, “what’s going on?” I got scared and dropped you into the pool. You gasped at that when you came back up, and it was your turn to call me a fucker.

I pointed at our cabana, tugged on your 32 cm cock, and said “only if you’re a good boy.” You smiled.

---

Email 3.

I run and grab your towel to attempt to cover you up as we head back to the cabana. Not going to lie: it was very difficult trying to cover you up. Whatever has been making your muscles grow has made you waist smaller and your penis, now only semi-hard, was pushing 25 cm straight to the side. Watching you walk was amusing to say the least – it looked like you injured your leg…until you notice that massive third leg pushing to the left.

We get back into the cabana and you toss away the ridiculous towel. I scold you for being messy, and hang the towel on your cock. You laugh, making it bob up and down. I pull you into the cabana and close the coverings. From the inside it seems rather bright, but having been at the pool noticed you can’t see much of what goes on inside. Probably a lot more alcohol and selfies, based upon the tourists. There are blankets and towels everywhere in the four-square meter space.

I had other ideas.

I had been pondering why you are getting so much bigger, so much more manlier. Exercise wasn’t entirely doing it – the sex alone should have made you three times the size you are – and it’s not food. Ever since visiting you I notice you don’t eat as much as I think you should. But, since I was trained to think as a scientist, I had a possible cause. I don’t know how it works, but first thing is I must test it.

Looking at you, I see how the sun makes a halo around your body. Your pecs, at least 115 cm, look black compared with the light shining around your shoulders and biceps. Your face is hidden, although I’m sure your gorgeous eyes are smiling as big as your mouth is. I had you your glasses, and I grab mine, and we see each other. You are magnificent. God himself couldn’t have made someone so beautiful, so perfect looking, so wonderful, so sweet, so handsome, so charming. I ask you to crawl over to me, and I lie down.

I notice that, as you crawl over me, your penis is hard again. I can’t see past it’s profile: it’s so long, so thick, so massive, I can’t see your face or insanely broad chest. I keep my eyes closed and take my glasses off. Then your testicles come into view, and they are bigger than they were. I swear they’re at least 5-7 cm in diameter. How did they get bigger? Just, damn. I can hear more cum being made inside of them – and they must be churning so much testosterone that it keeps that immense log of manhood erect.

You sit on my chest. I feel a bit more mass – you are heavier than you were in the pool. I start rubbing your chest and abs. Your six pack is now feeling like they might be eight. Your body is just so hard. Pushing my hands are feeling friction against your skin and muscles – there’s no fat to be found. I only feel striation and veins. The veins are so thick and hot. Your balls push onto my neck, and they’re so heavy I need to try to swallow and breathe. Your cock blocks both of my eyes from seeing you. I keep feeling your muscles, and I slowly start licking your cock. I feel it swelling up thicker with my tongue.

My arms swing down and start to feel your thighs. I know the names of every muscle in the thigh. I can feel every muscle, swelling, rippling, generating tens of degrees Celsius. It’s so hot being placed between them. I’m sweating, and it’s slicking them up. I try to reach around and grab you ass. It’s so thick. It’s so hard. It’s so tight. Even with your ass spread open, I can feel your muscle pushing your hole closed. I feel it. So smooth. You giggle at the sensation – is your voice deeper? I might be hearing things.

I go back to your thighs and calves. I had not noticed your calves before, but they’re wide and thick. I notice the veins crossing over the back of the swollen muscle. It must also be at least 30 cm around of hard man muscle. You give a loud gasp followed by a deep, sensual moan. As I rub your calves I feel something push against my chin and I feel a cool sting to my forehead.

What’s that? Your balls feel like they pulled up and hit my chin…but they’re still crushing my throat. They’ve swollen bigger. That cool sting happened again, but I feel it moving on my forehead. I open my eyes to see your cock – no, a pillar of manliest muscle and fuckhood – standing straight up. It’s almost at your chest, and precum is dripping off it like I just came.

I was right. Praising and worshiping your body makes you bigger. I can’t handle this. This defies anything that should make sense. I grab both hands and try to grab your mancock – both hands do not go all the way around it – and I start jerking it. It’s so difficult; the friction is giving my hands blisters. My forearms are burning, as are my arm and shoulder muscles. I cough from your balls bouncing up and down on my throat. I scream your name, acknowledging your body above all others. Your beauty above all others. I want my god to show me his muscles.

You give me a double biceps pose, and I see your biceps swell up in size, peaking higher than your shoulders. Your triceps push down. Your forearms swell more. Your lats push outwards. Immediately you move into a most-muscular, where your traps build up higher towards your ears and your chest balloons. Holding onto your cock, you flexed it and pulls me upwards. You tell me to back away as you grab it with your two hands and jerk as hard as you can.

I stand up as best I can in the cabana, I bend over to tickle your balls – each the size of an orange – and I gently lick your cockhead. I tickle under neath its flaring sides. You can’t handle it. I can feel, since I’m pressed against this 40 cm monster, waves of contraction move from the base to the head, and you cum again. You hit the top of the cabana and dent it. There is so much cum that it starts flowing over the edges and onto the concrete. You are moaning and screaming as your cock pulses, jet after jet, for two minutes? Three minutes? I don’t know. I’m swimming in your cum and sweat. I’m covered in cum and sweat from your body heat.

Once it starts to slow down, you look down at me. You smile with your beautiful, chocolate, love eyes, and I whisper “fuck me.”

---

Email 4.

I was torn when I saw your massiveness: I know I want you to fill me physically as much as you do with love, but I also knew…I don’t know how this would work. Your cock, at least 40 cm pulsing, would tear me apart. I might not make it. I was willing to try it, because, it’s you. Looking into your beautiful eyes I knew you would not hurt me intentionally.

To give me a chance, I ask you to calm down. You awkwardly lower your body – you’re so much bigger than you were, it’s stunning – and sit next to me. In order to calm you down, I start asking you about your mom, to make sure she’s ok. Your face changes, it softens, namely because I know that you have a special place in your heart for her. Her medications are helping her out, but they are just so expensive. I hold your hand during this. You’re not sure what to do. I see tears welling up in your large chocolate eyes. We will make this work.

We will make this work.

So quickly for your size, you grab me and give me a big hug. For being so hard and muscular, you are so soft and warm. I kiss your cheeks, then rub away your tears. You open your mouth to speak, but I immediately put my fingers onto your lips – those large, succulent lips – and tell you “shh.” Your eyes remain locked onto mine. I move my fingers, and replace them with my lips. Your lips are so soft. I caress the back of your head as you pull my body into yours. I push my tongue into your mouth. You taste even better than your cum does, and your cum is delicious.

I continue to make out with you as you slowly lower me down onto my back. We found a spot not still dripping with your cum. Feeling your back move as you move me – it’s just so thick and hot – as I then move my hands around your neck – it’s maybe 35 cm, and barely visible  near your insanely huge traps – to your waist, which is so small, and I’m getting aroused again. At times I wish I were growing like you, so I could please you the way you please me. Based upon how you kiss me and caress me and gently handle me, I think you are quite pleased with me.

I feel you start to rub your soft cock near my ass. I had slowly been practicing being stretched by you – your girth is so much bigger than my sad looking penis, at times I feel like a child next to you – but even what I’m feeling next to me is somewhat scary. You start rubbing my ass, massaging me to make my hole relax, and continue to kiss me. Your lips are just so soft. After a few minutes of relaxation, you ask me if I’m ready. You push your soft cock – it’s “only” 22 cm at this point and around 10 cm around – in as gently as you can. I’m trying to relax, but even soft you’re so hard. You keep pushing. 5 cm in. 10 cm in. 15 cm in. 20 cm in. I can’t believe that much has been pushed in. You then, slowly, pull all 20 cm out. As you do that, I feel you starting to thicken up. Your erection is coming back. The stretch is painful, but having something that large rubbing against my prostate is unlike anything I have ever felt. I cum immediately. I cum a lot for me. It hurts. You smile, and rub the cum into my abs then start licking your hands.

You slowly push the hardening and thickening 27 cm back into me, the friction requiring you to use your strength to overcome the resistance of my body. You pull back out, thickening even more – 13 cm around – lengthening even more – 31 cm. The sensation is unlike anything anyone could describe. My prostate is always being activated by your passive cock. I feel like I have a piece of shit in me that keeps getting bigger and bigger. I look and I can see your bulge inside of my abdomen, as you push back in, swell up even more, and pull out, swelling even more. You continue to kiss my face, rub your arms against my much inferior chest and arms, and I continue to feel your back, your ass, your chest, your arms. My god you are so perfect. You pull almost all 37 cm out – the pressure relieve is amazing – you leave your massive, 6 cm long head in, which is probably 17 cm around by now. You ask me to tell me I love you, and I do. You push all the way back in. I erupt again. And again. It’s too much for me. I am shaking so much that the cabana itself is shaking. You can hear others wondering what we’re doing – stupid drunk tourists – but I don’t care.

Your moans were getting louder. After you bottomed out – I felt your balls slap my ass hard – you continued to grow. I felt your cock get even harder inside me. I felt it thicken inside me. I’m pretty sure there should be structural damage inside me, but I don’t feel any pain. Nothing but pleasure. You pull out, slowly, moaning so loudly that others start to giggle at figuring out what we’re doing. Your cock thickens even more as you pull out. It lengthens as you pull out. You keep just the tip in, and use just that to keep fucking me. Just those 10 cm, back and forth, in and out. It tickles so much I cum again. I start masturbating your cock. It’s at least 45 cm if not more. It’s at least 26 cm around – that’s your old forearm width! You start to shake, and I know I can’t handle if you came inside me. That might cause harm.

You know that, too, and pull all the way out. Oh my god the relief. You immediately push your cock down into the towels and wooden structure of the cabana, and your God cock breaks the bottom of the cabana.  YOU BROKE THE CABANA WITH YOUR COCK. Your roar shakes everything around, and you release again. The blast was so powerful it pushed you back into the cabana, ripping the bottom even more. Cum shot out around three meters everywhere underneath the cabana, and it continued to pulse inside. Five shots took out one of the railings and it collapsed on top of us.

You keep cuming. It hits a cabana four meters away. Your cum hits the concrete and makes  another pool. You cum and cum for the next five minutes, bathing everything in your manjuice.  Guys who didn’t look gay started running over and drinking your cum.  Drunk women started using it as lotion.  The hotel staff wanted to take their clothes off and masturbate.  It was a sight to see – I had found my glasses. You were on your back, erupting like a fountain. If it weren’t for the fact that that we were elevated we might have drown in the cum.  

Eventually, you stopped. People were in a frenzy, and no one noticed us. I couldn’t walk from the ass pointing you gave me, but I could sit up. I got a glimpse of you before your erection went away.  Your cock was 50 cm long at least, your balls the sizes of melons. Your chest, biceps, triceps, forearms, quads, ass, calves, neck, lats, all had grown.  It was too much to take in.

You pick me up, kiss me gently, with your cock slapping me on my side, and ask me if we should retire to the room.  I said yes, falling asleep in your arms.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Email 5.

I woke back up in our hotel room. It’s on the 25th floor of the hotel, and you must have taken the elevator to the top – you couldn’t fit through the stairs while holding me. I do not know for how long I was asleep. When I woke up, I was all clean – all of your cum had been washed off me, I smelled like soap and shampoo – and I was in the bed, wearing nothing but a new pair of boxer briefs.

I didn’t know where you were. I worried a bit, but I figured you would come back.

After twenty minutes, which felt like forever without you, you came back. You looked sweaty, but all of your cum was off of you. I guess you bathed while you bathed me? You were flush red, so I guess you just went to the hotel gym. I’m not sure what they would have that you would consider a challenge anymore. Your body was swollen and vascular. You looked as big as those superheros you would show me on your phone…well, maybe they were looking like you. You somehow fit yourself into a pair of shorts – I think they were mine – but barely.

Your massively soft cock, maybe 30 cm, was pushed off to the side, and the tip was still thickly bulging out of the right side. Your balls were clearly visible, pushing down and out against your thighs. My god your thighs. Each was at least 60 cm around, making the shorts legs look like they would break if you tried. The waist – mine is 81 cm – was comically large on you. Your tight waistline, maybe 70 cm now, was covered in veins and your amazing eight abs bulging out bigger and harder than ever. Each abdominal was the thickness of your cock soft. Your chest sat atop your eight abdominals, sticking five or so centimeters beyond your abs, and was at least 100 cm in circumference. Your lats were flared like a cobra. Your shoulders pushed at least 130 cm around, sticking out like bowling balls. You stretch, and your 55 cm arms explode in size. I didn’t think arms that big were possible, but you kept squeezing. 56. 57. 58. 58 cm around. Your forearms were at least 40 cm. They’re bigger than my biceps. You then throw your arms down and contract your triceps, perfect horseshoes that stick ten centimeters beyond the back of your arm. They bulge with power and are rippling in veins, like the rest of your body.

I run to you and give you a kiss. You pick me up, spin me around like some Disney princess, and gently lower me for more kissing. Your tongue, so powerful and thick, moves throughout my mouth with gentleness. Your skin is on fire with heat radiating from your muscles. You could crush me without effort, yet your touch is so gentle. The perfect lover.

I start to ask you what I did to deserve someone so manly, so perfect, so awe-inspiring, so gentle, so lovely and beautiful and good – but you stop me. You start to ask how you lucked out in finding someone who is perfect and beautiful…and I cannot believe that you are talking about me. You are a god of humanity. Your strength and muscularity and power are without equal. You could destroy anyone, yet you think only to give me compliments. I am speechless.

I start worshipping you. I rub my hands over your pecs, your abs, your biceps. I know this will make you grow. I saw the carnage from the window. People are still drinking cum from hours earlier. I lick all the veins I can find. You start contracting your muscles to show me your size. I can’t get enough. Your moaning seems to echo. The veins are as thick as my cock. They are everywhere on your vascular and ripped body. I don’t know why I cannot control myself when I see you, but I cannot.

I hear ripping. I know what this is: I look down to see your cock, thicker than my wrist and maybe forearm, thickening and lengthening. Within a blink of my eyes it tore out of the pants. All 50 cm of godly cock were there, along with your massive balls, swelling and expanding after being freed from their prison.  I liked those pants.

I like your muscles, cock and balls more.

The more I worship your muscles, the harder they feel. I’m lost in the euphoria of your presence that I didn’t notice you changing. You started to grow taller. Your muscles expanded more. Veins grew thicker and covered more of your body. Without witnessing it, your strength grew exponentially. Your cock. Oh my god, your cock. It blew up like a balloon. I had to keep licking your body to keep up with all the new skin you were covered in…and eventually you said you couldn’t handle it anymore.

Your voice was so deep, I wasn’t sure what to do. You told me to back away, and your cock started to shoot. Again.

I don’t know how long you shot, but when I snapped out of my stupor I noticed a few things. First, a large hole was shot out of our hotel wall. Second, there was a 7 cm thick pool of your cum filling the main part of the hotel, pouring off the hole like a cum-fall. Third, oh my god, third.

You were massive.

I went and trapped a tape measure and started to measure you. Here’s what I recorded:

Calves: 45 cm
Thighs: 78 cm
Waist: 66cm
Chest: 151 cm
Pecs: 11 cm over the abs
Shoulders: 188 cm
Biceps: 84 cm
Forearms: 59 cm
Neck: 50cm
Cock (soft): 49 cm
Cock (hard): 69 cm
Testicle circumference: 35 cm - each
Height: 190 cm

I was looking up and my god. You were sexier than any comic book hero. You were more manly than anyone who had ever lived. You were filling the room with your heat and muscle and glory. I passed out again.

---

Email 6.

After waking up again – I seem to pass out with your body – you are simply stunning. You placed a spare set of sheets over the hole in the wall from where your cum blew it open, and cleaned the place up. You’re quite the man to keep around. You devoted yourself to some pushups while I was unconscious as well, so your stats changed a little bit more.

Calves: 45 cm
Thighs: 78 cm
Waist: 66cm
Chest: 155 cm
Pecs: 12 cm over the abs
Shoulders: 188 cm
Biceps: 84 cm
Forearms: 59 cm
Neck: 50cm
Cock (soft): 49 cm
Cock (hard): 69 cm
Testicle circumference: 35 cm - each
Height: 190 cm

Yes, your chest continued to grow. You are too much to take in…but I had to control myself. You said that I need to look worthy to be around you, and my eyes started to water up. Sensing I did not understand the joke, you walked up to me and gave me the most gentle hug. Bending over, your body enveloped mine. You were so massive, but so soft and warm. You kissed my neck, chin and lips, saying that I was perfect and never needed to change. I responded with a need to go to the gym, because I did want to be big and muscular and worthy of being around you – joke or not.

So, we went to the gym.

I was was impressed. This hotel’s gym was far better than I normally think a hotel’s gym would be. There were actual bench presses, with real weights, a squat rack, and dumbbells that went up to 100 kgs. This was better than the gym I go to back in the United States! I was wearing a tank top and board shorts – the pair you didn’t destroy – and you had another set of my shorts on. The waist was too ridiculously big for you, but everything else was super tight on your body. You looked amazing, with your soft cock sticking out the side of the pants and your perfect bubble butt filling out the backside. One of my really big tank tops that, for whatever reason, I still had barely covered your chest. Anyone could see it tearing in your armpits. Your abs were visible for everyone to see. I didn’t mind, because I got to look at your pecs from my 178 cm height.

First, we did bench press. My workout was alright. I did a 5x5 using 90 kg, and it was a struggle but I finished. My chest was swollen – well, by my standards. You did a warmup with 200 kg – only 50 reps – and then you did a 5x15 with 320 kg. You didn’t break a sweat, but you did turn red. You are adorable when you turn red. The veins were spreading everywhere on your body, and your pecs were ripping my tank top. How many of my clothes are you going to destroy? It looked like your chest had swollen a few more centimeters. Maybe 160 cm? Your chest is almost as round as I am tall. Your shoulders already were.

Fuck.

Next we did some deadlifts. My form has been not that great. but I still managed to do 5x5 at 135 kg. You did 5x20 with 450 kg. Your back and arms were so swollen with muscle and veins and blood. Looking at your butt as you did those deadlifts made me want to make love to you on the spot. You would have needed to bend over a lot because you are so much taller than I am now. But I wasn’t ready for what came next.

Squats.

I do my set using 5x10 using 115 kg. My form is ok. For the most part, ass to the grass, going very low and working on having my legs spread out. You comment a few times that you like how I stick my ass out when I squat. I ask you how much. You start rubbing your penis head – it’s sticking out of the pants by about 5 cm so far, and it’s ONLY the head. It’s looking as thick as my wrist, and I can tell it is not hard yet. I lost concentration from that sight, so you had to help me with my last set. Just a few little taps under my armpits to make sure I got up. My body was swollen. I should have thought of measuring myself to make my ego a little bit bigger, but that didn’t happen.

Then it was your turn. I told you that your ass was one of the best things I’ve ever seen, so you wanted to push yourself. You started with 20 reps at 100 kg. Then you did 20 reps at 150 kg. This kept repeating for 200 kg, 250 kg, 300 kg. At 350 kg, you started to struggle. I don’t know why, but you were perfect to this point. Your legs would shake. You were pouring sweat off your body. It was a waterfall on your abs. My pants were soaked and I could see your massive cock clearly through it. Your perfect asshole was showing when you would squat. The legs were starting to rip, and it sounded like the seams in the butt area were tearing too. You were shaking. You made it through one rep. Two reps. Three reps. All of them your ass nearly touching the ground, your form so perfect. At nine, you were struggling. I couldn’t spot you for two reasons – I was too short, and I didn’t have any strength to even move 350 kg. So, I did what I knew would work.

I ran to be in front of you, and started to rub your thighs. My god were the strong. Thicker than my chest, stronger than a whole team of men. They were rippling with muscle and swollen with veins. I proceeded from rubbing and kissing and licking your thighs to your abs and pecs. They were so hard and so slick. You could see the sweat steaming off of your body, you were making so much heat. Veins were everywhere. You were getting leaner! Your pecs were so big that your nipples were pointing down, stretched so far out from the tank top that it looked like a comic. I started to flick at them with my tongue. You were shaking, but not like you had before. As I sucked on your manpecs, I was rubbing your cock. This normally would be dangerous to do, but I knew I would be safe. My safety was confirmed when I heard the pants rip and the tank top split.

You were growing again.

I could feel your thighs and cock thickening. You paused, dropped back lower so your ass touched the ground, and then stood up. And up. And up. The pants exploded open, freeing your semi-hard cock – it was nearing the 69 cm it used to be fully hard – and you repeated the movements another 50 times. FIFTY TIMES. I kept rubbing my hands on your pecs and abs and waist and thighs and cock as you continued these reps, slicking my head in your sweat, making me smell your man scent. You looked down at me, winked, and then started to overhead press the 350 kg. Once. Twice. Ten. Twenty. Thirty times. Your body just kept expanding. pushing against the sides of the squat rack. I was standing on my toes to suck on your pecs, and reach up to rub your shoulders and massage your huge, firm ass. You asked me to stand back. I did. You stood out of the squat rack, and started to curl the 350 kg, your biceps exploding larger and larger in size. This entire sight was unbelievable. Seriously. Nothing on the internet could prepare me for what I watched.

You then dropped the weight on your cock. Yes. Your cock was swollen to a thickens almost matching my calves, if not more, and it bent the bar.

Your dick was thicker and harder than the barbell with 350 kg on it. I had to get measurements. I needed to stand on some equipment to get them, but they were stunning.

Calves: 60 cm
Thighs: 90 cm
Waist: 75 cm
Chest: 190 cm
Pecs: 18 cm over the abs
Shoulders: 200 cm
Biceps: 98 cm
Triceps: 20 cm beyond elbow
Forearms: 60 cm
Neck: 80 cm
Cock (soft): -?- cm you definitely weren’t soft
Cock (hard): 81 cm
Testicle circumference: 40 cm - each
Height: 217 cm

You then asked me if I wanted to help you cum. I could barely nod yes.

---

Email 7.

’m not going to lie. Seeing you before me, hulking, massive, ripped, insanely tall and erect at full mast, the thought of jerking your cock off was terrifying and exciting. It was a matter of figuring out how to do this safely for me, satisfying for you, and I wanted you even bigger.

The corner of the room had a smith machine, pathetically used earlier by some people who were squatting when we entered but left before the show. It was going to require some work but I think each of us will end happy.

I moved the bar to be level with your hard penis – around my upper abdomen. I grabbed enough 25 kg plates so that each side had 200 kg. The bar was bending but it held. I had you place your cock head under the bar. I backed away 75 cm, where your large orb testicles dangled like fruit begging to be juiced for their delicious liquid within.

You had not heard of kegel exercises before, so I had to explain exercising to a muscle god! How strange. A kegel exercise requires you to contract the muscles around your public area. When done correctly you feel the base of your penis squeeze and your penis pulls upward. The point of the exercise is to maintain the contraction as long as you can. It also increases the pressure in the penis, making it temporarily swell up more.

That explained I told you what the routine would be: with all 420 kg pushing against your erect monster you are to squat as low as possible, hold it for five seconds, then stand up and hold the kegel contraction for thirty seconds. You were to do as many of these reps as possible…hopefully ending in something happy.

I get into position on the ground, sitting up right underneath where your testicles hang, between two of the most massive legs to ever grace the earth. I was telling myself to NOT grab them. No distractions from my musclegod boyfriend’s exercises. I tell you to reach out, unhook the safety on the smith machine, and start.

You unhook the machine and your penis drops quite a bit, maybe 10 cm. You strain and it holds. You slowly squat, I see your legs shaking, until your balls are right in front of my face. Perfect. I place my hands on each testicles and start to bathe them in my saliva. I rub each one like the previous orb of godjuice fruit it is. I tell you to stand up — it was five seconds. You struggle, legs shake entire time, but slowly and surely you start to stand back up. Your monster cock also was shaking. At the top, you start the kegel. Your balls rise up. Your cock swells, adding several centimeters of thickness. The cockhead flares.

You start to shake and drip sweat. I tell you new rep. Again you come back down shaking, and I start lathering your sweating testicles with my tongue again. I’m rubbing your balls and the space between your scrotum and god ass. You shake a lot more, and I think magic might kick in the next rep. Oops, it was more than five seconds, so finish the rep! Your cock swells with veins and becomes an angry red color. It matches your skin right now, vein coated and rippling with muscle.

I hear your breathing sound hurried. This is a good challenge for my musclegod boyfriend.

You drop again but this time I’m standing. You didn’t notice since your focus was on the exercise. I reach under and fondle your balls — are they getting bigger? — and I start kissing your abs and licking your erect nipples. I don’t need to bend over too much to reach your massive pecs.  I’m rubbing my body against the base of your cock too. You start to shake, and then I feel the growth start again. I know this because I just reach down further for your balls while reaching up more to suck on your pecs. Your cock swelling starts to push me to the side. After thirty seconds of this I command you to rise. You do, with me still rubbing your balls. I turn to licking the base of your cock.

You do your kegel as your penis swells more. The massive head, now looking like it’s the thickness of my thigh, is maybe fifteen centimeters beyond the bar. Your penis is rising from your growth. You raise your arms and hold them behind your head, contracting your biceps and crunching your abs. I turn to see your reflection in the mirror. I should have been terrified. It’s insulting you to call you a musclegod. You’re a muscletitan. You’re a musclegiant. Your biceps kept swelling thicker, your pecs growing fatter, your traps raising higher, your abs more defined, your lats becoming wings, your thighs becoming tree trunks, your calves larger and more perfect than any diamond science can make from 1000 kg of coal.

I ask you to complete one more rep. You drop down, and I stand on your cock. Yes. I’m standing on it. It’s the only way I can look into your chocolate eyes. I place my hands on your cheeks. They are comically small. I put my forehead on your nose. After five minutes I ask you to stand and finish your rep. As you do, I hold onto your thick elephant neck to stabilize myself. It would be a huge fall otherwise! My feet feel you start the kegel contraction as your cock swells up and wider. I start rubbing your neck, licking your cheeks and jaw. You shake so much. After around ten minutes of you holding the pose and my worshipping my growing musclediety, I start to kiss your most beautiful mouth. My tongue comically pushed into your mouth. Your taste is heavenly. I grasp your head, playing with your still adorable poof of hair, and you push your tongue into my mouth. Granted only the tip can be pushed in, but you fill me so much. I hear your breathing become labored. I am overwhelmed by the smell, taste and power of you. I cum. I full hard. Cum pours out of my pants onto your body, mixing with your sweat to make a white streak across your angry red skin. I whisper into your ear, “te quiero mucho, mi amor” and you cum.

Your cock spasms back first, ripping itself from the smith machine. The bar was ripped apart. The second bob you made cum hit the wall, shatter the glass, and push you backwards a few meters. The second blast blew open the wall. The third blast shot upward and broke open the ceiling. Good thing the gym was a stand alone building. The fourth blast hit the side of the smith machine and broke what was left of it. The fifth through, well, I lost count, some number of cum blasts you proceeded to effectively break open a three meter hole in the wall. Cum was shot at least 90 meters beyond it, bathing everything in your delicious juice.

There was a lot of stuff flying back at us as your ejaculation broke the gym. Your arms held me tight — you managed your strength to not crush me — and I felt you swell larger, thicker, harder with every cum blast. It took minutes for the cum to stop.

You had fallen down — I don’t remember it. You let me out of your arms and onto the ground. The devastation to the gym was colossal and complete. A bomb couldn’t have done this. You, sitting down, are nearly my height. It’s next to impossible to possibly grasp your size. But, I got these numbers since I know you’d want to know. 

Calves: 80 cm
Thighs: 117 cm
Waist: 100 cm
Ass: 140 cm
Chest: 234 cm
Pecs: 38 cm over the abs
Shoulders: 281 cm
Trap: 25 cm in height
Biceps: 126 cm
Triceps: 44 cm beyond elbow
Forearms: 81 cm
Neck: 91 cm
Cock (soft): 103 cm
Cock girth: 49 cm
Cock head: 16 cm long, 55 cm around
Testicle circumference: 71 cm - each
Height: 308 cm

The biggest, most comically drawn superhero was nothing next to you. Nothing. My boyfriend was officially the sexiest, strongest, most muscular, most defined, most ripped, most hung, largest cum maker on earth. And I loved you more than existence.

You gave me a gentle hug, and asked me if I wanted to get big like you. Your cock started to grow.

---

Email 8.

The hotel wasn’t too upset about the damage caused. They said they needed to fix things up anyway and you saved them demolition costs. I think they were just more scared of…or lusting after…your overwhelming size. I don’t blame them. I mean, your stats speak for themselves:

Calves: 80 cm
Thighs: 117 cm
Waist: 100 cm
Ass: 140 cm
Chest: 234 cm
Pecs: 38 cm over the abs
Shoulders: 281 cm
Trap: 25 cm in height
Biceps: 126 cm
Triceps: 44 cm beyond elbow
Forearms: 81 cm
Neck: 91 cm
Cock (soft): 103 cm
Testicle circumference: 71 cm - each
Height: 319 cm (you stretched out a bit more)

What I do recall, however, was we needed to pay for a few things before we left. Yes, I had money back in the USA, but the goal was to not spend any of that. We had a few more days in the hotel before we left. (They said nothing of the damage, but many staff would want to pass by to see your body.)

I had been noticing some other…weird…things going on at the hotel. From a few days ago, when your cock was half its length and your height was half of what it once was, you shot your thick cocksauce out all over the pool area. Those who immediate started drinking your cum like it was water looked bigger. They seemed taller, more defined and definitely more muscular.

When we weren’t making out – there was no way I could take even the tip and your growth caused enough damage without me wanting to trigger more – all we heard was sex. Everywhere. Some in public, some in their rooms.

When I walked past the blown open gym – the equipment was still good, except for the smith machine – I noticed that the grass that was once covered in your cum was a lot taller than the other plants.

I wondered.

Four nights before we had to leave you fell asleep early – you’re so cute when you fall asleep watching TV – I noticed your cock was leaking. Your precum was dripping. Well, by a man your size, it was dripping. In reality, I had collected nearly 700 mL of “dripping” precum. Not wanting to waste an experiment, I gave it a little taste – very sweet, slight salt flavor, very thick, but overall not bad. I decided I might make us some money. I ran down, asked the hotel management for some orange juice and cups (we knew them on first name basis because of you), and told them I had a drink I wanted to sell. It would be cheap, and I’d give them 67% of the proceeds. We could keep 33%. Because of you, and only because of you, they said yes.

Perfect.

I mixed your precum with ice and orange juice (1/3 precum, 2/3 OJ) and had a little stand outside of the gym. Oh, those buffer people all seemed to want to use the gym. I guess once they got muscles they liked them. The hotel wasn’t selling preworkout or energy drinks – odd based upon the number of Americans at the hotel – so I made one up. I made the drinks $1 each. Too cheap for any American to pass up. I filled some cups right as people were entering. I explained what I had – protein energy drink that builds mass with good results, and all organic (I didn’t lie) – and I sold ten.

After they finished the gym, they were visibly bigger. They were thrilled and bought ten more. Half an hour later a larger group showed up and bought fifty. They bought one hundred more after the gym. After the word spread, I had sold 3000 cups in about two hours. I was running low, but one particularly buff guy with a blonde bimbo lady friend said he’d give me $500 for what I had left (it wasn’t 500 cups’ worth) and he drank it all. He took her into the gym and proceeded to work out…but all I heard was her screaming ten minutes later as I had finished cleaning up my little business. I gave the front office $2000 cash along with the cups. Their jaws dropped and asked if I could do this again.

I go back up to the room and you’re still asleep. God you are so handsome and adorable. Your mouth was open and a little bit of drool was mixing down your cheek. I licked it up and kissed you in your lips. Despite their size they are still so soft.

Since your half hard cock was still standing up – I swear it’s as thick as my thighs – I gently rub the head. Your cock immediately spasms and more precum starts to “drip” out. I collect twice as much as I did last time. Once again I asked the front for some OJ and equipment from the front – they were so happy to see me again. I asked if they would take 50%; they were alright with this arrangement as local weight lifters had seen what was going on and were coming to use the gym.

While walking to the front desk area I saw the pool packed with people who had bought “shakes” earlier. Both the men and women who had them visibly looked better. They were nothing next to you though. I announced to them that I think I knew how to make the shakes better; there was a mass exodus from the pool area to the gym. I increased the strength – 2/3 your precum and 1/3 OJ with a bit of sugar added – for $5. Within 45 minutes I had sold $15,000. I don’t know where they all had this money but I wasn’t going to argue.

The front desk got its $7500 and I brought it back up to you. Before i woke you up I collected around ten liters of your precum. I had to be creative to hide it from you. I was going to surprise you at the end of the trip with the money I raised for you. I cannot lie: seeing what it was doing for others made me want to drink it all…but I can’t give you gifts that way.

After hiding the bottles in the wet bar you started to wake up. I put the money there too. I walk over to you, place my hands on your cheeks, and kiss you as largely as I can. You are just so big I feel comically small. As I start to pull my lips away from yours I feel a massive and strong hand gently cup the back of my head and pull me in for more kissing. Your body started to radiate heat and I began to sweat.

Enjoying your taste I start to rub your chest. It has become so large I could almost reach your far nipple with me reaching. While kissing you I was pinching your nipples, hard, and it was enough to maje you moan. Your voice was so deep, it rattled my body. Your cock started to react, rising higher. Even with you lying down, the head of your cock was almost where my head was. I pulled away again, gently grabbing your hand to indicate let me move, and I start to move to your dick. I hadn’t thought through what to do with me jerking your off – namely the damage I know your powerful cum blasts would cause – but I wanted to please you. I wanted to cause your body to shake violently from the pleasure I could give you, because that was the closest I could do to making you feel how I feel about you.

I grab your thick shaft but you lean up, grab me with both hands, and gently pull me away. You pick me up and Place me on your broad chest and mountain like abs. Next to your chest your waist is so small it’s comic book ridiculous. You wrap your arms around me and gently press me into you. You mutter how much you love me, radiating more heat and I am seriously sweating while trying to properly hug you back. You are so hard yet you feel so soft and lovable. My legs get a sudden sticky sensation – I don’t think I came? – but the amount made me realize you were leaking more precum on me. I tell you I want to pleasure you, but you tell me to stop. “you have made me what I am. You make me feel like a superhero. You make me feel invincible. You make me feel loved. I want you to feel that way too.” With one hand you tear my clothes off and kiss my neck then pecs then belly (I’m still not good looking enough to have my abs visible). You say you’re hungry and pull my pants.

I am visibly excited – but I must admit I feel childishly small and inadequate next to you. Your penis soft is nine times larger than mine erect. Your nipples are nearly the size of my penis. I should be embarrassed but you start sucking on me like your life depends on drinking my cum. I’ll admit it was painfully pleasurable. Your chest was so powerful I wouldn’t be surprised if my cock was larger just because of your sucking. You fondled my ass and rubbed my chest as you gave me the blow job. It was so good.

After around a minute of sucking – I don’t have your stamina, due to my size and age – I cum. It felt like the biggest load I could have produced. You swallowed it all, licked my cock clean, then started sucking again. All I could really do was rub your massive forearms and play with your hair. I started to shake and I came again. You started for a third round but I don’t think I could have done it and ask you to put me down. I fell asleep on your chest, and you fell asleep around the same time.

We did this for the next three nights. You would also take a several hour nap in the middle of the day – with a body as big as yours, everything is exercise even though you’re stronger than an army – and I kept bringing in money. I slowly kept bringing up the prices, so by our last night I brought in around $112,000 in cash. This must be how drug lords feel!

You asked me early the next day if I had noticed the people being bigger. I asked what do you mean. You responds with how the people all look taller, more muscular, and more lean. Well, everyone except me. I say to you that I have a secret, and reveal the business scheme I did while you slept. Before you could react, I then asked you to open your hands, and I place roughly $175,000 in cash into your hands. (I needed two hands to lift the bags that fit comfortably in yours.) I explain the hotel arrangement too. The hotel loved the arrangement – they ended up making $90,000 without needing to do basically anything.

Stunned you asked me why I did this. Your face was stunned disbelief. My answer was simple. You never had much growing up, and I knew you were uncomfortable with how much I would spend on you – either through chaturbate, or western union, or even this weekend – and I wanted to give you your own money that, technically, you raised. (Your precum is amazing – I wonder what your cum would do?) It was all for you, to use as you wish. I would help you make more, but it’s not mine. It’s yours.

Your face looks like you are going to cry. Scratch that, you do cry. I ask you to bend over, and I use my shirt to clean your handsome face and ask why you are crying.

You respond with, “I never knew I could love someone this much.

---

Email 9.

Walking out of the hotel with $175,000 added a bit of bounce in your step. Well, to be honest, you had to walk bent over if you were moving around the hotel, so being outside allowed you to stand up. But when you’re 312 cm tall…not too many places are tall enough for you.  

There was a website that makes big and tall clothing that I had to special order from to clothe you. The tallest people they have clothing for are only 225 cm tall. Did I just say only 225 cm tall? That’s beyond giant to me…but you’re 87 cm taller than that. I ordered you ten tank tops and they agreed to fast shipping and 75% off. I guessing sending a video proving your size made them want to be seem like sponsors for you – and they even said they will work on getting larger clothes for you too. The tank top was ridiculous on you. The bottom was loose around your amazingly tight waist that had 25 cm of the bottom of your abs exposed while your insanely broad chest exploded and stretched the top to its limits.

The pants were a different story. Your legs are so long, with thighs thicker than your tiny waist, that this makes an issue for pants. None of that takes into account how thick and massive your normal-human-leg-sized cock and basketball-sized testicles. The best solution I could think of, besides you being naked, was very stretchy sweat and athletic pants. They were 1.50 m in length, but with your muscles…they looked like very long, tight shorts.

Sorry, you had to be barefoot. Nothing to do there.

While I was figuring out our trip back to your studio, you said you were worried about how you will fit into it. The ceilings aren’t that high, and you do fill up a lot more space now. I told you that I had an idea.

I ordered a large limousine in the shape of a hummer. I didn’t know if those existed in Colombia, but evidently they do for the American tourists. It is expensive but you can actually lie down in it and not be uncomfortable…and it could handle your mass. Hmm. We never really tried to figure out how much mass you have now. Maybe I’ll see if I can find a scale that will allow me to find out.

Inside of the limo I immediately jumped onto your body, gripped your face, and started to kiss you. God you are so irresistible. I start by licking your lips, then wiping your teeth with my tongue, then try my best to probe your mouth. You seem to taste better every time I kiss you. It’s almost like your mouth has its own daily or hourly flavor. I rub your cheeks and hair and neck, not believing that someone like you actually likes me…let alone loves me.

I start to climb on top of you, continuing to kiss you as deeply as possible, rubbing your massive chest. I need to reach outwards to grab your nipples, which point towards your abs – not down, but your pecs are so massive they actually point backwards towards abs the size of my hands. Pinching your hard, thick nipples, I make you moan loudly and your cock spasms. The head was near the end of the pants, and the spasm released at least 500 mL of precum all over the pants and seats.

I want more.

I move from your mouth to your neck. God it’s so thick and muscular. It’s covered in thick veins, moving your thick god blood throughout your body, keeping you swollen. You tense your neck and it pushes my jaw open more…almost to the point where it hurts. I keep sucking because I need all of you. You start to rub your hands all over my back, slicking me up from your precum. I quickly grab your massive hand and bring it to my mouth, where I start to suck each finger and lick the precum off of your hand.

Oh my god I can feel it. My muscles felt like I have DOMS. A fire was burning inside of me, and I felt as though I could swim 10 km. This was amazing.

I needed to do something with all of this energy. I turned my attention to your chest. Like s baby, I grabbed ahold of your pecs, latching myself to a nipple, and started to suck. They were so tender and so soft…but feeling them harden up and lengthen. I swear their size and thickness started to rival the penises of many men. I suck even harder. My hands rub over the massive pec muscle, even though they are so thick I cannot see over the insanely large shelf. The more I rubbed, the more I heard you moan…and the then nipple started to thicken and lengthen.

I’m doing it again to you, and I want more.

Quickly I move to the abs that are covered by the shirt. I pulled the shirt up and put myself under it, so I could rest on your abs. I was wrong. Each is bigger than my hands…and, I know there are only eight of them, but they seem to go on forever. The veins covering them are the thickness of my small fingers. Each movement you make I can see the muscle pulse and bulge. I start to kiss them and lick them, rubbing my hands all over them. I am so hard, too, so I take my hard cock out and start to fuck the spaces left between your massive abs grooves. It is so hard and so hot and I lose it quickly, shooting my sperm all over your abs. Rubbing my cum onto you, I feel the abs start to get thicker and lengthen even bigger, as I am being trapped inside of your shirt. Your pecs are pushing down on me, your abs are pushing me up against the shirt, and your hands start to rub my back.

A loud ripping sound echos throughout the backseat of the limo and an even louder “thud” sound rattle me. There is the sound of denting and then I felt like I was hit with a baseball bat. It really hurt, and I think you knew it. You tore the shirt open and scooped me up, cradling my head, asking if I was ok. I blacked out for a moment from the hit. Why it didn’t come to me that getting you this excited and your cock ripping out of you pants, denting the roof of the car, then hitting me in the back was a real possibility from my need to make my man even better, I don’t know. Your cock was hard and full length. Holy shit was it massive. It was bigger than my thighs. The head was almost as round as my torso, and it was dripping precum all over. You lowered me towards the drooling precum, and it was covering my body. I closed my nose as it covered my face, and I started to swallow as much as I could. I was burning. I was filling with energy. I was so sore. I could feel every joint in my body aching – every muscle in my body feeling as though it was being ripped apart and struggling to stay together. I don’t know if I was growing or not, but it sure as hell felt like I was in puberty all over again.

I reached up and grabbed your godcock. It was fucking thick, pulsing and clearly stronger than I was. I grabbed it and pulled down as hard as I could towards your body. As I did that, I used my torso – lathered and lubed in your precum – to slowly jack you off. You were so huge. Instead of making you grow, I wanted you to feel pleasure. I wanted your firehose to destroy a building. My muscles were getting the worst yet best workout they’ve ever had, pulling your cock down and trying to masturbate you. The harder I tried, the more I swallowed your precum, the easier it became and the more I made your massive cock leak precum. It was a vicious cycle and I was up for the challenge.

Your breathing started to breathe hard, and I knew you were going to cum. After smiling, I realized this could be bad, and quickly yelled at the driver to pull over. He said something about being near a river, and I said that’s alright. You had enough time to pop your massive cock out the door before it exploded. The first cum blast shot 100 m, hitting trees and blowing them away, and hitting the river below. I think there was a sign for it being called Quebrada Iguana. The first cum hit shot water out of the river at least 50 m. You kept cumming. It was maybe 20 L of cum, or it could have been 100 L, I don’t know, but the force that it was shot out was blowing water out of the river and causing issues. It was so thick that it was starting to clog up the river, forcing the water bed higher and higher. After ten minutes, your cock started to slow down. A clear path connected your massive penis and the river, now looking like a bomb had detonated within it, blowing water and white, delicious smelling cum all over. Your now limp penis was hanging out the door, still dribbling. I had grabbed a cup from inside the limo, filled it with 500 mL of your cum, and looked at you saying, “to your health,” and then drank it all.

• Upvote 5

Email 10.

I have a bad habit of passing out in front of you. I should stop this, or maybe have this checked out by a doctor.

When I came to, you had placed me into your bed in your apartment. Since I was out, my plan didn’t happen as I expected…but we could fix that. You were sitting down, namely because standing up wasn’t an option, right in front of your window, where you used to work out with those weights you made. I don’t think you’ll be able to lift them long enough in order to feel them. The sun, hitting your back, gave you this other-worldly aura about you; all one could see was these vast muscles blocking the sun, leaving your insane musculature covered up in the dark. You say there, watching me intently, with what I believe was a smile on your face. I love your smile.

Sitting up, I found out why you were smiling at me. I looked out at my feet – a bit blurry since I wasn’t wearing my glasses – but they looked…different. Were they longer? My gaze transitioned to my calves – holy shit, I had calves! – and thighs – I had, like, defined muscle! – and my soft penis was sitting on top of my thigh. My penis does not do that…it’s never been big enough…but it is doing that. Having this realization slowly hit me, my cock pulsed and lengthened, now draping over my thigh. Over. My. Thigh.

I reached out and grabbed it. My hands felt a thick penis, and my penis felt thick hands. This isn’t an illusion. Oh my god my hands. They’re thick and covered in veins, and attached to thick wrists covered in veins. This isn’t fake. The forearms are  massive – they seem twice the size they once were. Veins crisscrossed them like a den of snakes. I’ve never had this. Ever. I feel them, and it feels electric. Is this how you have always felt whenever you would touch your godlike body?

My biceps. They were bulging. But my arm was straight. But they bulged. Veins were all over my arms – where did these veins come from? – which I traced to my shoulders and chest. Holy shit! I had pecs! I always had something, but looked more like old man boobs or a “dad bod” chest. These were real. And round. And broad. I went to reach one, and I noticed my bicep explode in size and yay pectoral bulged upward and veins began to appear. This was just too damn hot to exist. I see if I can get the muscle to bounce. It took a few tries, but I get it! I start to giggle…and that’s when I see my abs.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve wanted to see my abs. No matter how skinny I was – 50 kg, 60 kg at 178 cm – I didn’t see them.

I have eight of them. Not six. Not one. Eight. They are gorgeous. Look from them to you, I realize quickly that gorgeous isn’t the right word: you, my most handsome, strong, loving, delicate, compassionate, forgiving and intelligent man, are gorgeous. But holy shit I have abs!

Wanting to walk over to you, I stand up and almost immediately lose my balance. The hell? I figure it out quickly enough: I’m taller. I don’t know how tall, but I am taller. Walking over to you, I start to gauge the change. Before, when you would sit down in the ground the top of your head was somewhere near the top of my chest. Now, the top of your head is somewhere my belly button – holy shit that’s like 30 cm! It also placed my cock near where your mouth was…and you figured that out too. You grab my ass and pull me in immediately to start sucking down my cock. It hardened very quickly, and it looked like my preferred to get thicker instead of longer. Your beautiful lips looked as though they would almost start to need to open widely to accept my cock. It was stunning seeing something so thick pass into your beautiful lips. I almost felt like I was disgracing your face since it should not be defiled. You didn’t seem to mind however.

I wanted it to continue but I had to ask you to stop. We’re being distracted from the real thing we needed to do: get you a new place to live.

To go to the store, I wore some of your new clothes. I looked like someone who wanted to be a 90s gang member, with all of the clothes being baggy and not really fitting. Running to the store – having longer legs really did make that a lot easier – and I bought a lot of milk and chocolate mix along with some disposable cups. They looked at me like I was crazy, but I simply smiled and bounced my pecs. One of the women audibly swooned and a few guys got erections. I found another place that sold large containers that anyone could fill with liquids.

Back at your apartment I bring out the containers and walk up to you. You were sitting next to your computer, visibly frustrated that typing was difficult. You were trying to use two pencils to type but your fingers were crushing them. I grab your face in my hands, kiss you softly on your lips, pinch your nipples hard and twist. Your cock springs to life and almost hits the table. I then grab your cock head in both hands – even being larger, it’s still insanely massive – and I lick your slit, shoving my tongue into it. God you taste so good. You shriek, your cock pulses again, and your amazing precum starts to flow again.

I drink up maybe five or six overflowing mouthfuls – God I feel the burning already – and then I let it fill up a few liters into each of the liquid storage containers. I drink up more of your precum and then tip your penis back to to your mouth so you can drink and grow. We will do that later. I snag the last liter of precum that I’ll use later.

I make up some chocolate milk and pour it into the jugs. Overall the mixture is maybe 1/3 precum and 2/3 chocolate milk. It was expensive, but I know how we will make some more money. I took the four full jugs and cups – I could hold them in my hands and they felt light! – and I went for a walk. I kissed you and said I would return soon.

There was a gym downtown. I walked there and noticed it had all sorts of massive body building types. A few days ago I would have been terrified to be there, but now…I could take them all. I walk in, look at some guy who was benching 180 kg, who was big. He had maybe 7 reps. He probably took drugs to make him stronger or bigger. In a sense, so did I, except I know mine was organic and real. I asked if I could join in, and he eyed me up and down, then said sure. I lied down, placed my hands on the bar, then did 40 perfect form presses. (Not gonna lie: I impressed myself! I also am feeling your precum start to make me swell up bigger.) I did my best to not look happy, but rather giving a face of “well, that was acceptable.” I thanked him, and moved on to deadlifts. I did the same thing: asked to work in with a massive guy who I made look weak. I repeated this with squats, overhead press, curls, and weighted pull-ups. By the end of thirty minutes, everyone in the gym was wondering what I was up to. I carried my stuff into the locker room, where I “wanted to change.”

They followed me in right as I took my shirt off. I made sure to contract my abs, bulge my biceps, and bounce my pecs. They were staring and drooling. Several had erections. I dropped my pants, revealing my thick and long snake of a cock. Looking in the mirror, I noticed my orange size testicles, and tried to not moan at the sight. I was amazing looking – only because you weren’t next to me. I do a brief kegel contraction, and my dick thickens and lengthens. Once I stop, it doesn’t go back. Your precum in action.

All this time, you can tell they’re trying to figure out who should speak first. I am ignoring them. I take out my specially made shake – 90% precum and 10% chocolate milk – and I drink the entire liter. God I felt so good from feeling it burn through my body. I start posing, looking only at myself, being sure to hold the hardest contractions so make myself grow. They can see my biceps increase in size. They see my pecs grow. My thighs and calves blow up. My cock lengthens and thickens. My balls enlarge and drop. My shoulders become rounder, and my neck becomes more like a bull. I’m also glad that I feel my legs spread out – I’m growing taller in front of their very eyes.

I then look at them, intentionally, and do a most muscular pose and swell up even more. Half of them were masturbating, but after my pose they all came. Gym owners. Muscle bois. First timers. Everyone was paying attention and wanting me. So, it’s time for the sale.

“Hello bois. You look like you want this.” I swell up more. “I can assure you that this is not a result of some stupid needle that costs a lot and gives you horrible side effects.” Side pose, pecs bounce up centimeters and ripple. “If you are willing, I have what I use right here in these containers. I have enough for all of you to make some amazing gains.” I crunch my abs and the eight separate into bricks. “I can give you a cup full for $5. Trust me, you will walk out of here with gains you didn’t think possible. This isn’t a bullshit scheme. You saw it work on me right now.” I slowly jerk my cock, which thickened and pushed my hand open. “Let me know when you’re ready. Don’t try and rush me – I’ll take you all on and win!” I boomed. I took my hard cock and thrust it at one of the thicken iron gym lockers, which was pierced through and I felt myself push into the concrete. I pulled out and ripped off the locker for proof. Another round of guys came.

“Come to me if you want this.”

I sold $500,000 in thirty minutes. They were fighting to get more. They were giving me any money they had. They would call their family and friends telling them to show up. The gym manager was trying to buy as much as he could. I don’t think any of them drained their bank accounts, but they sure seemed willing to sacrifice a lot for muscles.

I carried the empty containers back with the cash tucked into my pants. With my bulge, who would question what it was? You could clearly see my cock snaking down my right leg. When I come back to you, I see you curled up in the corner, bigger than you were. I kiss you to wake you up, report about how much money I just made for you, and told you we are going to find you a bigger, nicer apartment. I then say first let’s leave some presents for your neighbors, some free growth juice. You smile.

I slowly remove my shirt – it’s now tight on me and it was once loose – and I start worshiping my god, my boyfriend, my lover, my love. I rub your pecs. I lick your abs. I try to dent your uncontracted biceps and triceps. I cannot. I feel your growth starting, little by little. Your colossal cock wakes up and starts to leak precum by the liter again. I grab the head and start swallowing as much as I can while pulling your powerful cock towards your abs while pinching your nipples. My belly is starting to stretch from all of the precum I’m drinking as your cock stretches my mouth open wider and wider.

You look longingly into my eyes – your beautiful chocolate eyes – and ask me to fuck you. I say I will try. You flip your legs up and almost hit the ceiling, your cock flips out of my mouth and slaps you in the face. You drink your own precum. I wonder why it doesn’t make you grow? I don’t thinks too much, because I’m back to worshiping your torso, your thighs, your balls. Oh god your balls. Each is the size of a watermelon, full of growth juice leaking onto the floor.

My cock is hard. I start to push in while licking and rubbing every square centimeter of muscle you possess. I start to push in and you fight back. It’s been a while since I’ve entered you. You fight me and I start to push back. I’m pouring sweat as I feel the fire happen inside again. I feel like this is the best workout ever. You’re loosening up. I am swelling. I start worshipping your body again. I reach and grab your cock, pulling hard, and start drinking your precum again. I pound harder. I rub you more. You leak more. You swell up more. I drink more. I swell more.

I feel the pressure mounting, and feeling your balls push against me, I know you’re going to cum soon too. Each thrust I reach further into you. Each thrust I open you more. Each thrust I feel myself rise. Each thrust I see you smile more. Each thrust I drink more and you expand more. I grab your arms, and while still inside of you, I try to pull you up. I struggle, I shake, but you tip your cock to me and I drink more and, by god, I lift you up. I keep pounding you as I get to hold my godlike muscle handsome lover and I push us outside. In more more thrust I know I’m going to cum, so I pull out and you stand up – and up – and up – and flip me upside down and swallow my entire cock. I convulse and unleash liters out of my balls. I start to grow again. I have enough wherewithal to rub your body as your cock sticks up higher and higher, and then explodes. Your body expands to the point that you are breaking the walls. Cum is being shot half a kilometer into the air and raining down. I drink some as it oozes down your cock and I swell up more as I keep pumping more cum into you, onto your chest, onto the ground. The two of us grow and cum for what felt like hours.

Finally, exhausted, you sit and push a wall out of the way. I sit on your lap. I am huge – I giant – I’m sure, but you are a building. We’ll measure later. Gasping to speak, I finally suggest to you that we need a newer and bigger home. You nod.

--

Email 11.

We used a limo again to travel around town – your biggest clothes were being stretched by my body, which means you didn’t have a chance of wearing any of the clothing. The limo was pretty big, and our combined mass filled the inside and made the limo start to sag.

Because I couldn’t control myself around you, I only took down some simple measurements that didn’t make me too horny for you.

Your starting height: 170 cm
Your previous height: 312 cm
Your new height: 422 cm

You are more than twice your starting height. You are more than twice as tall as the normal man. Throughout your growth you have only become more handsome. I think I must call you Señor Guapo. Mr. Handsome. You made everything more handsome with your presence and your cum. You are a superhero.

I’ll give you an example: me.

My starting height: 178 cm
My previous height: 218 cm
My new height: 326 cm

I cheated in that I used your precum in a shake between some of those measurements. But, still, I have nearly doubled in height from your cum. Those super buff guys, who normally wouldn’t know I existed, suddenly noticed me. You made me more handsome. You are a superhero.

I also noticed something else happen. My left shoulder has had trouble for over five years, but the pain stopped. My knees didn’t ache, even though I was so much taller and heavier. My odd acne I’ve had for 20 years is gone. My ever-present athlete foot itch went away too! That’s it. I have a new name for you: Señor Curandero Guapo. You heal my heart and my body.

We were heading to look a new home – one where we could maybe stand up – but off the side of the road there were many homeless. Your eyes said you were sad; I could see tears welling up and spilling over your cheeks. I had an idea. I ask the driver to pull over, and find a cup. We had some orange juice – I don’t know why – and I quickly started to suck on your massive cock, and you were immediately leaking. I drink about a liter – god you are so tasty – but allowed about 100 mL into the cup. I filled it up with orange juice, and then walked out to one of the homeless.

He looked as though he was 70 or 80. One of his legs was crippled looking; maybe it was broken and never set correctly. I don’t know. He was so skinny maybe he hadn’t eaten in a week. His face said he was in pain when he would sit or stand or move.

In total, he was sad. I had something that might fix his issues…or some of them.

I walked to him, and his eyes got big. I forgot that being 326 cm I might intimidate an old man who was maybe 150 cm. When he looked up at me I instinctively bounced my pecs and contracted my biceps. I probably looked like a monster. Well, I guess I was. I giant monster.

I bent down, doing a perfect squat and my monster cock and balls touching the ground – I picked up my cock and put it over my thigh – and used broke Spanish to tell him I wanted to help him. He nodded slowly. I gave him the drink and told him it would make him feel better. I looked at me funny, and asked if he would look like me. I said I don’t know, but his pain would stop. I told him trust me, and my friend, Señor Curandero Guapo, would help him and make him better. He asked who this Señor was, and I pointed out to the limo, where part of your massive muscular body was visible.

The old man drank the drink, started to shake and looked worried. I told him to stand up and walk. He seemed scared, but he did it. His leg…fixed itself. He filled out. He lost 10 years of age off his face. The pain was gone.

You are a superhero. You healed this man. I told him to spread the word: Señor Curandero Guapo will save everyone who needs him.

Back in the limo I ask the driver to continue our drive. I jump into your body, and decide it’s too much. I want to do something I have not been physically able to do in a week: I want you to make love to me.

--

Email 12.

On the route to the downtown area we needed to pull over three times. Once your cum blasted a 10 m hole that filled up cum and started to flow over. Another was my cum filled up a vacant hotel’s swimming pool area. I didn’t shoot hard enough to break the concrete, but the 5 meter pool was filled up. The last time both of us came together and broke an abandoned house. I don’t think anyone was there, but I felt badly. I did go check and couldn’t find anyone.  
Both times I collected your cum and precum. I think I might need to make you some more money for presents. Plus worshiping your body gave you only a 21 cm growth. I felt short so I drank maybe 2 liters of your precum…I didn’t check my new height. I was starting to wonder at what point this wasn’t going to work anymore. Oh well.

Once we got to the downtown area there was a whole bunch of stuff to think about. First was where we could live that would handle our size and…love making. Out of fear things would become out of control, we started to look at buildings. Yes, buildings. We found one that was somewhat old and looked like it could use some funding. I had some ideas about how I could raise enough funds.

I called the manager of the building, which took some time. Once I got hold of him, I proposed changing the building and maybe selling it to us. He said the spot wasn’t too good. Many years ago the neighborhood was very rich, buy times changed and the money went away to other parts of the city. He was willing to take basically any money for the building. I offered the $500,000 we made the previous day – and he said it’s the best offer he’s been given in years. I asked for him to arrange to meet us so we could fill out papers.

He was quite shocked when he saw us. I mean, you were 4-and-a-half meters tall and I was probably near 4 meters in height. The owner was Chinese and maybe 1.6 meters tall who was in the city trying to buy even more property. When we handed him the $500,000 in cash, he was quite happy. We said it was a pleasure doing business, and took the keys.

Walking inside, I had many ideas for the building. Because you are my Señor Curandero Guapo, I wanted to ensure that this building helped out people. The average person made $20 a day in this area. Talking it over with you, we decided that we would do many things for the community.

1. Construction would be done by people who need jobs.
  2. All workers will be given shakes to make sure they feel better physically
  3. We will live downstairs…well, it will be several stories – three? – tall, but we will start on the ground level. The building has 15 stories.
  4. There will be a gym and food kitchen for those who cannot afford eat, gym or have a place to cook.
  5. Free showers for those who need to shower and are homeless.
  6. We will make the rest of the space – 10 stories – for low income apartments.

But first, we need to pay for this.

I set up a quick website for us to sell our shakes. It’s international so I don’t know if there are too many rules. If not, I’ll learn as I go. Making them is pretty easy. I enjoy juicing the main ingredient too.

You logged onto your chaturbate account, even though you haven’t used it in many months. I set up the camera and computer outside so you could stand up. I mark your penis from the tip with a marker every 10 cm. When you were soft, I needed 13 sections. 134 cm of soft ass-destroying man meat. Just your cock head is visible…well, half of it. I placed apples next to it so people can judge size. I have the goal read, “10 cm more @ 2000 tks.”

Thirty seconds later, we had 2000 tokens and five requests for privates.

We repeated this goal for 13 times. It took us 7 minutes to earn 26k tokens. I wrote for 30k – ten thousand tokens – we would show your abs and balls. Hit the goal. You had over 6000 people watching – I’m sure they’re all jerking their tiny penises or rubbing their clits and cuming repeatedly – and more kept joining. For 50k you would show your pecs. Done. 100k you would use your biceps to break open a 50 cm diameter concrete pipe we found. Done. For 500k we would show your face. That happened within 20 seconds. You had 19,000 people watching you when you revealed your face, nearly 4.5 meters above the ground. The website crashed.

Once it was working again, I put on some more stress. These people had been so cheap to you, my love, my lover, my all and everything, that I would make sure they paid you all you deserved. I inserted a link to our website for the shakes under the ‘wishlist.’ The final act was about to happen. Time to build up to the crescendo, as they say.

Once back, I joined you on camera. I felt so small next to you, but I wanted everyone to see us together. I posted that for 1.5M tokens I would make your cock hard and suck off your precum. I would think that it would take a while to have enough people spend money to buy tokens to pay for that – $320 buys 4,000 tokens, so this is $120,000 being spent. The chaturbate company must have been jerking off at how much business we had given them in 30 minutes.
We got that many tokens.

I started to jerk off your unbelievable penis. I placed it into a 20 cm concrete tube while I started to rub your cock head. Your penis swole up and broke the tube. I couldn’t get my hands around the penis and my hands kept spreading apart further. It stood up nearly 2 meters in length. It’s taller than most people. I asked you to sit so that your precum could show up.

I had the first precum drop into a bucket. I picked it up and showed the camera that your precum filled it with one round. I wanted to keep that for me. I brought the camera up and started sucking on the massive head. Liters of precum went down my throat. The burning was real…I knew if I could workout I would have an amazing growth. I kept going though. Your massive hand held my head on your cock…pushing me further down so I had to try the entire cock head into my mouth. It was so difficult.

Once you let me breathe again, I change the goal. 10,000,000 tokens. Ten million tokens. 10M tokens.

If we get that, I will make you cum. I knew it wouldn’t be hard. But I wanted to also convert your precum in the bucket into a shake. That also wouldn’t be hard. I was telling you my plan. It’s a good thing you never use audio!

You agree.

After ten minutes we hit 10M tokens. $800K was spent so I could make you cum. There were 27 thousand people watching us. The website shut down except for us. I turned on the volume, said I need a shake we make to prepare me for this, turn the volume off, show the shake, then drink it. It was a lot. I grabbed your massive cock, and started to pull your tree cock down repeatedly. I was sweating liters of water due to how strong your cock was. I could feel fire and that I would grow. Your beautiful smile said I was growing. I creeped higher and higher, near your height. I don’t care how my body grew. I wanted to sell shakes to make you money to help those who the Colombian government, and everyone else, have ignored. Señor Curandero Guapo will be the savior of Colombia’s poor. You do not forget them.

Using my newly enlarged hands I jerked your insanely massive cock and told the 45,000 watching us that you were gonna shoot. I moved the camera to a building behind our building – it was empty – so only I could see you. I stood on my toes to reach your lips, said “I love you so much,” and kissed you. I rubbed my hands over your body, pinching your nipples, rubbing your abs, licking and kissing your pecs, abs, biceps, triceps, cock, balls, thighs. You screamed out enough to shake the area around us as your cock exploded maybe 1,000 L of cum. Your cum hit and exploded the building. Your body exploded in size. I dare say you gained nearly a meter in height. Your cock stretched so much that it showed up in the live stream. When you stopped pumping out cum, maybe 8,000 L of cum filled the back area. I collected 10 L of cum for shakes.

I bring the camera back to just see me. I turn the sound back on. I said, “we sell shakes that will make you feel better, make you lose weight, and gives you a better disposition on life. Link is below.” I pick up your cock – 1.78 m long, my old height – and then log off. We ended with 71,000 viewers. We gained 25,000,000 tokens. That’s $2M.

Your phone immediately rings from Chaturbate. I answered, since my spoke English is better than yours. They want us to make a show every day. I said no; they paid you shit, and we will go alone unless we can receive 90% of our funds raised.

They said yes.

I turned you to, my love, and decided it was time to give you some proper measurements. I had the foresight to buy a multiple meter tape measure, and here’s what I got about you:

Height: 566 cm
Neck: 120 cm
Biceps: 199 cm
Triceps: 77 cm beyond elbow
Forearms: 104 cm
Traps: 51 cm height
Chest: 610 cm
Pecs: 100 cm over abs
Waist: 280 cm
Ass: 316 cm
Thighs: 321 cm
Calves: 160 cm
Testicles: 129 cm around
Cock (soft): 178 cm
Cock (hard): 227 cm

Your face was taller and brighter and more beautiful than the heavens. Your body more magnificent than god or gods themselves. Everyone looked up to El Dios Curandero Guapo and knew he was good.

You picked me up, said you loved me more than anything because I wanted to help you help everyone, and kissed me full on the mouth. You tasted of summer and sex and all things beautiful. Once you stopped kissing me, I said we need to heal your mother.

You cried.

--

Email 13.

It took a while to convince you to give your mom a shake. You didn’t want her to see you as you were, or meet me, or drink your cum. I said you needed to overcome this, and you would give her health again. We had shown many times you give people health. They feel better, look better, think better.

All of her sickness was cured with your special shakes.

We did five more chaturbate shows to promote the shakes. Each time we had a show we got bigger and bigger results:

1st show: 71,000 viewers – 25M tokens
This was our first show together.

2nd show: 88,000 viewers – 31M tokens
We broke the website when you shoved your cock into a car and broke it in half.

3rd show: 99,000 viewers – 38M tokens
I pushed my cock into a tree and blew it apart with my cum. You wanted to sit back and watch.

4th show: 106,000 viewers – 46M tokens
You fucked me.

5th show: 112,000 viewers – 55M tokens
I fucked you.

6ty show: 142,000 viewers – 74M tokens
I made you grow again.

Your height had expanded to 610 cm. It’s a good thing we were taking the first 14 m of the building! Your growth had been slowing down. I don’t know if I wasn’t doing as good a job as I once did, but you didn’t seem to mind.

My stats were things I didn’t normally like to measure, you insisted. You also pushed your massive cock head into my mouth and threatened to not let me taste you again if I didn’t. I knew you wouldn’t do that, but I worried and did it anyway.

Height: 570 cm
Neck: 120 cm
Biceps: 187 cm
Triceps: 65 cm beyond elbow
Forearms: 99 cm
Traps: 42 cm height
Chest: 588 cm
Pecs: 81 cm over abs
Waist: 235 cm
Ass: 470 cm
Thighs: 320 cm
Calves: 146 cm
Testicles: 115 cm around
Cock (soft): 146 cm
Cock (hard): 183 cm

My numbers were nothing as impressive as yours, but I shouldn’t complain too much. I was nearly three times taller than the normal man and my penis was taller than most men.

For about four months we had people working on our new building. Everything was being replaced. Thousands of people in Medellin and around it had jobs because of our building. To pay for it, we had brought in $18M for the company and we kept $16M of it. All of the money went into jobs and hiring people to work for the community. We also started to ship the shakes – $30 for 1 L, even though it was only 10 mL of your cum in each liter AND people couldn’t buy more than 2 L in 6 months – we made $28M in four months. People came down to get fresh shakes. That’s an additional $12M.

That’s $56M we brought in ourselves in four months. I’m sure we could do much better if we wanted. I had some ideas.

We did not keep the money. You made the Colombian government start to build housing for homeless. I remember seeing cheap homes that could be built well in the USA for $300 each. In Colombia it cost $50 each. We could give homes to 1.1M people. We gave them the money – and they started to build.

We dropped the homeless population from 28% to 25%. We wanted to do more. And we will.

Here are some of my future plans for us:

1. Your shakes will be used to eliminate fevers and malaria in South America and Africa
2. We will raise $1B and make Colombia the first country to have 0% homelessness
3. We will use our internet fame to destroy weapons in major countries
4. We will use our power to remove drugs from Colombia

I told you my plans with about a week before our new house was to open for us. Comaonies had sent is custom made clothes to fit us. Somewhat. I had been trying to not worship your body for months, which I know upset you. I also had been trying to not drink your precum or cum. Both have made you upset I think. We had sex but I tried to avoid growth. I wanted to give you something special.

For the one year anniversary since your first hot shower, I brought us back to the same hotel. They were excited to have us there. We had become celebrities, and many wanted to be there because we were there. I had found out that they had rented the entire pool for us, since the last time we were at the pool we made a scene. I surprised you with a bikini that showed your massive cock and perfect ass. I tore out of my first bikini looking at your body.

We were going to have a fun few days here. Just you wait.

--

Email 14.

The manager had given us the penthouse suite. The very top of the hotel. From the top we were 29 stories up. We could see everything from our 360-degree windows. There was a large bathroom in the center of the suite, and the entrance elevator next to it. There were three beds, each viewing a different direction. We were the top of the hotel and it was all ours.

It also helped that the suite was 10 m in height. You were at 6.10 m in height, so this was good. Whenever we walked we made the entire floor shake. They had specially-made beds brought in just for us, since most beds are “only” 2 meters in length. We needed something just a little bit bigger, since we were slightly bigger…like 2 or 3 times bigger than most people.

One of the things I had requested was a cabana for us. The largest cabana they had. I told them I would be willing to pay for the cabana, too. They said no worries, and they had a specially made, 8 meter tall and 12 meter diameter cabana brought in just for us. It had pillows, blankets (really? blankets?), and was placed at the edge of the pool so we can go from playing in the water to the cabana. The pool was only 3 meters deep, so it’s not like we could really do too much in the pool. The manager had asked me right before we went to the cabana if he needed to remove everyone from the pool area, and I said no. These people are paying to use the pool area, so they deserve to use the pool.

Around 5,000 people were at the pool area waiting for us.

You instinctively showed off how big your biceps were, and started to bounce your pecs. Everyone cheered. A few people even fainted. I walked behind you, since I’m shy still, and I was admiring your insanely huge lats. Your chest was over three times the size of your waist! You are so damn good looking. My cock was getting hard looking at you, and several people were noticing that my custom-made board shorts were stretching and they were jacking off in public. I smiled and squeezed my hardening cock, so they could see how thick it was. My hand got half-way around it as it kept pushing further down my pants and the head started to appear. A hundred people had cum at the sight.

I decided to give them a show. I spun you around, and asked if you were ok if we had a public show with them giving us money. You said yes. In my loud public speaking voice – I had used it a lot in my old job – I told them that the more cash we had left in the cabana, the more of a show we would give the audience. They were free to use their phones and record anything they wanted. A resounding cheer came out from the crowd, so I immediately grabbed you and picked you up. Your long, thick, powerful legs wrapped around my torso and I was kissing you full on the mouth. You put your arms around my chest and started to rub my hair. My cock was started to lift up and tear my board shorts. I gave a good kegel contraction and it tore all the way off.

People were throwing hundreds? thousands? into our cabana. The hotel staff ran out a few security guards to watch the money. I figured I would give them a big tip at the end.

I threw you into the pool. You hit the bottom, of course, and the splash covered a third of the crowd. You stood up, and up, and up, half of your body out of the water in the deep end of the pool. You were a god to behold. I walked into the water, watching people cheer and masturbate and cum at the sight, and pick you up again. I started to suck on your cock through your pants. It started to stretch longer and thicker. Your cockhead, bigger than a watermelon, was leaking precum and leaking through your pants. It was weakening the material and it was going to rip. I started to suck on your massive cockhead, drinking the precum and feeling the fire inside of me again. I start to curl you up and down, and I felt the growth kicking in. You swell up even more and I swell up even more – your cock rips out and you can hear a few thousand people cum.

As the money pours into the cabana, I start sucking your cock even more and the precum is pouring like a fountain. I feel burning as I continue to curl you. I feel myself start to grow. I walk slowly to the deep end of the pool to feel myself expand out of it. I keep drinking, I keep curling, you keep moaning, I keep expanding, you keep leaking. I feel my ass and balls start to grow out of the water, the more I use your body for exercise and I suck on your massive cock, drinking all of your delicious protein. I start doing body squats holding you. More moans, more cum, more screams, more money.

I needed you. I needed you in me. I needed you to be my man, my superhero. You already made me what I was, and now I wanted you to be even more of who you were: my superhero.I stand up and walk out of the 3-meter depth of the pool, and bring you into the cabana. I lie down, with you – visibly smaller than me – on top. I then make a request: fuck me raw. You smile.

• Upvote 2

Email 15.

Thanks to your precum I was already taller than you. Your muscles were still vastly superior to mine. Your cock was colossal compared to mine. Your natural beauty had been magnified with each meter you grew. No, by each centimeter you grew. Your kindness exploded with your body. I was the luckiest person who ever loved and lived.

I placed my body on the cushions inside of the cabana. Thousands outside looking at our outlines, our silhouettes, hoping to see what happens next. I had grown maybe a meter in height, so I easily did not fit the space. You did not fit because of how insanely muscular you were. I wanted you to dominate me. I wanted you to destroy me. Not necessarily because you were alpha. I don’t know who was alpha. Love doesn’t require dominance. Love requires listening and attention and giving to the other.

I raise my legs to you. They stick out of the cabana. You can tell everyone wants to look inside. Security rushed to give us privacy. I announce, as loudly as I can, that we will donate half of whatever is given to us to better the poor and sick of Medellin from what they donate. I told the security, as firmly as I could with my most handsome man on top of me with his rapidly hardening cock, to keep money separate and not to touch it – we will give them separate tips. They said “si, Señor!” quickly. I announced every thrust would require $50,000. We would repeat until cum. I instructed the security to notify us of goal certification. I received another “si, Señor.”

I look at you and smile. I tell you that, love, I want to use world wealth to to fix the world’s problems. You say that’s what you want to do too. The special shakes we were selling removed people’s anger against people who were different. It made them less likely to pollute and waste. It made them less hateful. My most beautiful, hung, muscular, kind boyfriend was making the world better. You are Señor Guapo.

I was notified we reached $50,000. You look and smile. I say, “mi amor, te amo,” you gasp, then push your cock in. Even though I’m so much taller now, your cock head is massive. The pressure is incredible. I wondered if I could handle you. You were as thick as my forearm…and I was thick. You kept pushing until you were all the way in. My perfect abs stick up due to how massive your cock was. I shouted for a cell phone and in pain and in pleasure. Nothing could ever feel like you. I get hold of a cell phone, connect it to the hotel wifi, and log us onto chaturbate. I post that every 650k tokens you will thrust.

There was a security person who had been with us since our first trip to the hotel and been so respectful and kind. I asked him to be the one to hold the cell phone and tell us when 650k were reached. He was allowed inside the cabana. He was maybe 1.9 m tall, 95 kg, and very vascular. His penis looked 21 cm in his pants, as he was hard the entire time. He had a difficult time saying yes, because he had trouble speaking.

The 650k tokens were reached in 1 minute. You pulled your cock out – it might have been 2 meters? – and thrust it right back in. I moaned and squirted 250 mL of precum. More money came in from outside. Another thrust. 650k. Another thrust. Money. Thrust. Tokens. Thrust. Money. Thrust. Tokens. Thrust.
This repeated maybe 20 times. One million – 1.000.000 – people were watching us. Every once in a while you would let your cock come out, and I would drink the precum pouring out. I would grab and lift you, making my body swell even bigger. You looked hurt I wouldn’t worship you, but I pulled you in for the most sensual kiss I could give you – our security man, Oscar, made cum twice in his pants – and I said not to worry love. I will save the best for last.
More tokens. Thrust. More money. Thrust. More tokens. Thrust. More money. Thrust. Slurp your precum. Grow. More tokens. Thrust. More money. Thrust.
Your face told me you were getting close to cum. I knew my body was really strong at this point, but I was hesitant to your powerful cum. Now was the time.
You had just thrust into me, and I grabbed you and pulled you down to me. I whispered into your ear how much you mean to me. How you are the most perfect man who has ever lived. I loved your life over my life. Tokens. Thrust. Money. Thrust. Drink precum. I started to worship your massive muscles. I was rubbing my precum all over your body. Instinctively you started to contract your muscles, making them bounce. I grabbed your muscle ass and fingered your asshole. I worshiped and kissed your pecs, biceps, neck, abs. Tokens. Thrust. Money. Thrust. Drink precum.

I feel you growing in me. It had been months since you’ve grown. You had become thicker and more muscular, but you hadn’t grown taller. I was going to try to change that. The more you thrust, the more I worshiped, the more I drank, the more we grew. Oscar was being pushed slowly out of the cabana. Ten million were watching us. Over one hundred million tokens given. Tokens. Thrust. Money. Thrust. Worship. Tokens. Thrust. Worship. Money. Thrust. Drink. Grow.

Your face said you were going to cum. I was losing track of what was going on, your monster penis was giving me such pleasure. You said you were going to have cum, and started to pull out. I grabbed you, thrusting you deep into me, and said, “my love, if your cum kills me, I will die happier than anyone could. You complete me.” Your face looked like you would cry, and then you made cum.

I felt the first two blasts inside of me. My belly, as hard as it was, grew like a balloon. You grow half a meter in every direction. Cum was pouring out of my ass. You pulled out as I started to pour cum out of my ass. I grab your cock as it swells thicker than I can grab. I drink as much as I can. Oscar is pushed out by our growth. I keep rubbing your abs and pecs as you drown me with your cum. It is overflowing out of the cabana. I grow. You grow. You grow faster than I grow. You quickly press against the top of the cabana, bent over, and I am wedged against the posts. I scream that we will explode out of the cabana for more money. The tapping on my foot and what I could gather from Oscar was millions were being given to us.

I grabbed you for a kiss, and your growth exploded. You immediately blew up a meter or two in every direction. The top of the cabana blew off. Your muscles became incomprehensible. Your cock was nearing the length of my torso, and almost as thick as my biceps. You kept growing taller and taller. I kept drinking your cum and growing. More money poured in. More cum poured out. I grabbed your gushing cock and shoved it back into me. I wanted you in me. I wanted to feel your growth. I kissed you as we crushed the cabana with our size.

After a 30 minute orgasm, we stop growing.

--

Email 16.

So much had happened so quickly I don’t know how to summarize it all so shortly. Let me try.

We blew open the cabana. In my previous life I dealt with science – in particular, physiology – and I knew a thing or two I didn’t study. The reason why mammals aren’t tall is due to the weight of water. A heart to push blood up three meters must be massive. What would you say about a heart that pushed blood up eight meters forty six? It’s not possible. Muscle’s job is to contract to pull weights. I can explain sarcomere function, the role of calcium, the mechanics of the power stroke. Muscle causes immobility. That’s that role of antagonistic muscle pairs. What does that mean to a god who is as flexible as the most nimble ballet dancer?

You defied science. You defied logic. You defied reason.

Well, to be fair, I was something like eight meters tall, so I guess I did too.

That little growth stint somewhat broke the internet. Something on the order of 2.1 billion—billion, like with the nine zeros—dollars moved through chaturbate. It was insane. We sold billions of shakes online, which should have made us drive up the cost. Wasn’t that what capitalism taught us? Increase demand with a certain supply shifts the equilibrium price up. Naw. We rejected that and lowered the price. More sold. Every country on earth bought shakes. North Korea bought shakes hoping to make super soldiers. Russia bought shakes hoping for athletic victory. The USA bought them for their egos.

For whoever bought those shakes, it ended the same. The world became less sick. The world became more loving and more tolerant. It’s not like you brain washed the world with your cum shakes; rather, people realized what they could be. Humans tended to their better attributes. It seemed like over the course of a week it was agreed that all nuclear bombs would be destroyed. You personally could attest to it because, among your stunning attributes, you were basically radiation proof. You crushed three thousand bombs yourself. I helped out with around one thousand five hundred.

The rich of the world realized their wealth meant nothing once they died. It didn’t call for the end of capitalism, but greed was dramatically reduced world wide. Charities saw spikes in donations. Poor were receiving the care they needed. They received free housing, job training, showers, food, dignity, self respect. The mentally ill received the treatments they needed. People who were addicted to drugs were helped. People in gangs were accepted by society, and gangs slowly died. Humanity slowly became, well, one country…one people. Isn’t this what everyone wanted? Isn’t really what the dreamers like Chavez, King, Lenin, Washington wanted? Humans treating each other like humans?

You did this.

So, yeah, although billions of dollars poured into us through the website, the live show we did, and through the selling of the shakes, we realized that we couldn’t really do much that we wanted. The tower that we were having fixed up, with the six meter tall story just for us…yeah, we couldn’t fit. So we gave it to the city of Medellin instead. We paid to fix the building, to make it perfect for the people and us…and then gave it up.

We were offered homes in many countries. The United States offered me jobs in its government, which I said no to – I was too bitter from the past to ever go into politics. You were a reason why I had to say no; I would need to be away from you, and I didn’t want to do that. You were asked to be president of Colombia, and you also said no. You didn’t want to live off of the hard work of the people of Colombia. We made billions – it was stunning how our mere presence, or your shakes, would generate so much money – and we gave away billions.

I suggested that we find somewhere quiet to live, where it was beautiful, but we could be alone. Just the two of us, where we didn’t need to worry about people, but we could be with people if we wanted to be. One of my dreams was to live near the stomatolites of Australia. There were several reasons for this. First, they were amazing. Two, they were remnants of the some of the oldest organisms on earth – 3.5 billion years old. Third, they were in the middle of no where. Fourth, they were in a beautiful tide pool near the Indian Ocean. No one would pester us if we were there. The locals did not gossip.

We spent some of our money to build a house there. To be safe, it was one story. The story was 13 meters tall…just in case. It was along a beach that looked a the ocean. An airport was built, with a plane would use (we would need to hire someone to fly us around), just for us. Everything we could ever want was put in there. A large kitchen. A gym. A television. A huge bed that overlooked the ocean…and, if you looked left, the stromatolites. Air conditioning. It was perfect for us.

The world never really found out where we moved. The house was paid for in cash. Every once in a while we would show up on camera, make even more money, and then disappear. The shakes were being made still. We would fly to the factory in Medellin once a month, enjoy making the shakes – your growth was nothing like it used to be – and then we’d fly back to be with ourselves. You were all I ever needed, and I did not need anything else.

I suppose I should conclude with your stats. Well, I guess I’ll go first.

Height: 778 cm
Neck: 185 cm
Biceps: 230 cm
Triceps: 85 cm beyond elbow
Forearms: 144 cm
Traps: 66 cm height
Chest: 801 cm
Pecs: 109 cm over abs
Waist: 258 cm
Ass: 491 cm
Thighs: 503 cm
Calves: 188 cm
Testicles: 150 cm around
Cock (soft): 190 cm
Cock (hard): 230 cm

Then there was you.

Height: 906 cm
Neck: 210 cm
Biceps: 301 cm
Triceps: 116 cm beyond elbow
Forearms: 183 cm
Traps: 90 cm height
Chest: 1031 cm
Pecs: 140 cm over abs
Waist: 300 cm
Ass: 522 cm
Thighs: 593 cm
Calves: 200 cm
Testicles: 191 cm around
Cock (soft): 230 cm
Cock (hard): 300 cm

And you were all I ever needed in life.

--

That's all I got. I don't know if I should write more, unrelated to him, but it was fun to write. Hope someone out there found it enjoyable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3