• Announcements

• CMiller

Help contribute, donate via PayPal or join with a monthly Patreon contribution.   01/01/17

To help raise funds I've introduced a monthly contribution option called Pateron. This service allows you to pledge a monthly contribution plus allows me to offer you some rewards for your contribution. If you have any questions you may PM me. If you'd like to make that contribution please click on the image below:      
    • CMiller

NEWS: Discord Server & Clubs (aka Groups) are back!   08/19/17

Hello everyone I'm back with a couple big updates! Firstly we now have a Discord server, this is a real-time chat messaging client you can run on your phone, desktop, or anywhere. It's a pretty powerful desktop application that enables people to chat together, and with multiple channels you can find people interested in what you're interested in. If you don't already have a Discord account it's pretty easy to get one, just click the following invite link to get started: https://discord.gg/U93PYnB Secondly I'm proud to announce the return of Groups, it's been renamed to Clubs and is now available here: https://muscle-growth.org/clubs/. This system is entirely user generated and allows users to create groups of their own based on any subject they want. Go ahead and try it now, visit the link above to get started if you want to create or join a group!   As always thank you to all of our donators and Patreon contributors who keep the forums going! 
Jocaflo

hidden agenda?

Women try to keep cool about it, but generally they love muscle. My girlfriend loves to see me get bigger and to admire my physique, and I get lots of attention from random women too - woolf-whistles, comments like 'nice legs', 'nice bum'', 'love the guns'.

But though I am straight I am very happy to give guys a hard-on. I know men all over the world enjoy my pics and videos, and come watching them. Muscle gives me a hard-on too - it's like someone here once said - 'muscle' is its own sexual orientation; for those who are tuned into it strongly,  its erotic character is independent of being gay, straight or bi.

Dave

Chat about muscle and strength: Skype MrMuscleCrush

• Upvote 4

Not really a main reason, but definitely a great side effect. LOVE to amaze people with my muscle, maybe even scare em a bit with how HUGE I am compared to them, heh.

On 5/12/2017 at 10:51 AM, DaveMuscle said:

Women try to keep cool about it, but generally they love muscle. My girlfriend loves to see me get bigger and to admire my physique, and I get lots of attention from random women too - woolf-whistles, comments like 'nice legs', 'nice bum'', 'love the guns'.

But though I am straight I am very happy to give guys a hard-on. I know men all over the world enjoy my pics and videos, and come watching them. Muscle gives me a hard-on too - it's like someone here once said - 'muscle' is its own sexual orientation; for those who are tuned into it strongly,  its erotic character is independent of being gay, straight or bi.

Dave

Chat about muscle and strength: Skype MrMuscleCrush

I completely agree with you Dave. Muscle is definitely a monster of it's own. 

- Bill

• Upvote 2

This is an interesting topic.  There are many benefits to having big, ripped, and vascular muscles and, for me, one of them is to make guys happy with my muscles. :)    If a guy is interested enough in complimenting me on my muscles, I always flex and pump up my biceps, calves, or whatever muscle is "showing out" for him.  When it comes to biceps, I also give the guy an opportunity to feel my muscle and around 90% of all guys go ahead and feel the muscle which I pump up for them.   For example, I went to a garage sale last weekend and, at the sale, there was a guy there (around 19 or 20 I would guess and fairly thin and cute with very small biceps which I could see because he was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt).   I was wearing a sleeveless shirt too (which I always do) and, each time I saw him look at my muscles, he would look away and be totally embarrassed.   So, when I see a guy who is interested in my muscles but is too embarrassed to ask me to flex, etc. I always give a "helping hand" to him.   I went up to him (he was pretending to look at something on one of the tables at the sale) and I said "Hi" and "How are you doing".   He said "Fine" and we began to have some small-talk.  At this point, when the ice is "broken" I've found that guys will tend to relax and ask about my muscles which is what he did.  He said that I had really "nice muscles" and asked how long I'd been bodybuilding.  So, we talked a little and then I asked him where his car was and, when he showed me, I said "Let's go to your car for a minute" and we both walked over to it.  Out of the view of the other people at the sale, I flexed my bicep muscles for him and asked him if he wanted to feel my muscles (he said "Yes" immediately) and we had a mini muscle-session right there.  Since I was wearing a fairly tiny tanktop which displayed my trap muscles, I also pumped up my trap muscles for him and let him feel those, too (check out my updated profile where I added a pic of me flexing and displaying my trap muscles for you to see).   Seriously - I just love doing all of this for guys!   He then said that he really liked my muscles and I said good bye and that was it (we both made each other "happy" which you could tell if you looked closer at us ;)).    Anyway, I do this stuff ALL the time and, for me, it is one of the benefits of having muscles (I really love to "share" my muscles, if you know what I mean - any time that a guy shows interest in my muscles, I'm totally ready to start flexing and pumping my muscles for him to feel and enjoy)!        

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12

On 5/22/2017 at 8:13 PM, MLMuscle said:

I really love to "share" my muscles, if you know what I mean

Do you now??;)  I think we would all LOVE to see more!  If you got HUGE arms like that I bet the rest of the package ain't to shabby either!:P

• Upvote 3

It's simple:

The results of working out make me feel better about myself. Feeling better about myself improves my self-confidence. And I think self-confidence is an attractive quality in its own right.

I wish it were the case that doing the work was sufficient but that's not actually the case. If I'm feeling down on myself, going to the gym can actually exacerbate the condition: I'm not doing enough, I'm not doing it right, I'm having to stand in line to use equipment or I'm having to put up with people who are monopolizing the equipment, yada yada yada. Having a trainer helps; if I make an appointment, I keep it.

• Upvote 5

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:55 PM, blowingupmassive said:

I started mainly working out for myself, and then my wife realized that she really prefers massive muscles and she wants me to get bigger.

That's hot!  I may have to write a story about that.  B)

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:13 PM, MLMuscle said:

This is an interesting topic.  There are many benefits to having big, ripped, and vascular muscles and, for me, one of them is to make guys happy with my muscles. :)    If a guy is interested enough in complimenting me on my muscles, I always flex and pump up my biceps, calves, or whatever muscle is "showing out" for him.  When it comes to biceps, I also give the guy an opportunity to feel my muscle and around 90% of all guys go ahead and feel the muscle which I pump up for them.   For example, I went to a garage sale last weekend and, at the sale, there was a guy there (around 19 or 20 I would guess and fairly thin and cute with very small biceps which I could see because he was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt).   I was wearing a sleeveless shirt too (which I always do) and, each time I saw him look at my muscles, he would look away and be totally embarrassed.   So, when I see a guy who is interested in my muscles but is too embarrassed to ask me to flex, etc. I always give a "helping hand" to him.   I went up to him (he was pretending to look at something on one of the tables at the sale) and I said "Hi" and "How are you doing".   He said "Fine" and we began to have some small-talk.  At this point, when the ice is "broken" I've found that guys will tend to relax and ask about my muscles which is what he did.  He said that I had really "nice muscles" and asked how long I'd been bodybuilding.  So, we talked a little and then I asked him where his car was and, when he showed me, I said "Let's go to your car for a minute" and we both walked over to it.  Out of the view of the other people at the sale, I flexed my bicep muscles for him and asked him if he wanted to feel my muscles (he said "Yes" immediately) and we had a mini muscle-session right there.  Since I was wearing a fairly tiny tanktop which displayed my trap muscles, I also pumped up my trap muscles for him and let him feel those, too (check out my updated profile where I added a pic of me flexing and displaying my trap muscles for you to see).   Seriously - I just love doing all of this for guys!   He then said that he really liked my muscles and I said good bye and that was it (we both made each other "happy" which you could tell if you looked closer at us ;)).    Anyway, I do this stuff ALL the time and, for me, it is one of the benefits of having muscles (I really love to "share" my muscles, if you know what I mean - any time that a guy shows interest in my muscles, I'm totally ready to start flexing and pumping my muscles for him to feel and enjoy)!        

Very hot post, MLM!  And so is your profile. How can I (we) see more of your bangin' body?  Do you Skype?

On 5/9/2017 at 7:29 PM, steel said:

I mainly work out for myself, but I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy people noticing my physique...... I also find it amusing when the kind of guys who picked on me in school ask me for training tips.

Man, I missed this comment first time around!  So glad to hear someone I respect say that.  The highpoint of my 50th high school reunion was the meet and greet by the sponsoring hotel's pool.  I was in a lot better shape than even the high school jocks that never had enough time for us nerds. I'll be very shallow and admit I'd love to have an arm wrestling contest now...one advantage of being a late bloomer and starting to lift at 50 years old :)

• Upvote 2