EcchiMultiverse

All comments and critiques are welcomed here and on my Google Docs(https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ttWgu6jKoc52k89119nNB9i67VQz9vzRdVRrizgSR1I)

For other chapters, I will post them on here later. But you can find the archives on my FA and Tumblr with pics included.

FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ecchimultiverse/

Tumblr: http://ecchimultiverse.tumblr.com/

For first looks and more illustrations, check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ecchimultiverse

First Chapter | Previous Chapter |  Next Chapter

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY PATRONS:
CHRISTOPHER FLOYD & DONALD MORGAN

All comments and critiques are welcomed here and on my Google Docs(https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ttWgu6jKoc52k89119nNB9i67VQz9vzRdVRrizgSR1I)

For other chapters, I will post them on here later. But you can find the archives on my FA and Tumblr with pics included.

FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ecchimultiverse/

Tumblr: http://ecchimultiverse.tumblr.com/

For first looks and more illustrations, check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ecchimultiverse

First Chapter | Previous Chapter |  Next Chapter

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY PATRONS:
CHRISTOPHER FLOYD & DONALD MORGAN

Chapter 17: The Cobwebs of Sunnysville

“Wait, that’s it?” frowned Gemini.

Justice nodded, “Yeah.”

“Just walk on through?” inquired Gemini.

Justice answered back, “Yeah...I thought you said this was dimensional magic. You know how it works, right?”

“Well, yeah, point A to point A2 instantly, but what we’re about to do is teleportation magic. Point A to point B...Assuming that…Sunnysville is in this realm...right?” hesitated Gemini.

The Soulem stared into the closet that had the silver key in it. With it finally opened, Gemini was able to look at where the destination of the magical closet led to. His eyes laid upon the drab, white interior walls of the CashIThere loan office; the building that held the entrance and exit to Sunnysville.

“Why does the other side look like the inside of a sad office building?” he questioned.

Justice explained, “Well, my parents didn’t want me to accidentally find the door that led outside of Sunnysville to this apartment. So they hid it inside of a loan shark office, cause it’d be the last place I’d ever want to explore. But even if I did find it, I still needed the key to get through it. So I’m not sure why they hid it…”

“Not so much the sharpest tools in the shed, huh?” remarked Gemini.

The bodybuilder thought back to the childhood he had with his parents in Sunnysville. He remembered how they loved to overkill with dramatics, which caused them to overthink certain issues. The thought of his tenth birthday sprung to his mind. He wanted a bike, they gave him a motorcycle. Papa Ares included a helmet and joint pads for safety. Reflecting back on that event, Justice was now glad he was too small to get up on that motorcycle.

He loved his parents dearly, but none of them are gods pertaining to intellectual features. His father, Apollo, might have been the exception for his deity over medicine and art, but his brightness was not the kind that helps one understand math problems. As for Ares, using weapons and a passion for violent outcomes does not at all require a brain cell. Justice’s mother, Aphrodite, causes the lower body to do the thinking; a skill she can pull off even in sweatpants and a moth-eaten t-shirt.

Justice smiled, “I mean...huh...now that I think about it, they overspecialize so much in their areas that they have almost no foresight...and maybe common sense. I guess that’s what happens when wisdom isn’t their defining characteristic, heh.”

“Same could be said about you,” sassed Gemini, “Welp, let’s head into town then. Lead the way in, slave. Now mush!”

Gemini jostles the Dragon Pearls™ cord as if he were cracking a whip or the reins of a dog sled.

Justice sighed, as he rolled his eyes and smirked. He wanted to tell Gemini to quit it, but the third wish would remain active until the Dragon Pearls™ were completely out of his bowels. Instead of feeling frustrated, his heart palpitated at the excitement of showing Sunnysville to his friend. The musclebound slave grabbed the silver key from the closet door; not wanting to be accidentally trapped on the other side when they closed the portal door. With no pocket to place the keys in, Justice kept it within his grasp.

Strolling through the door with his ankle bells ringing, the hulking bodybuilder led the bulky Soulem through the dimensional doorway. It felt weird to walk into another world in such a casual manner and arrive in an area that was completely dull and empty. As Gemini closed the door behind them, the Soulem shivered.

“Whoah,” said the Soulem.

Justice looked back, “What’s wrong?”

“I just got cut off from the wifi. Can’t access the cloud or anything. It feels weird to not have information at my fingertips. I’ve only felt like this during the few minutes I was first activated and when I transitioned to my new body,” answered Gemini.

Justice asked, “Umm, do you want the password for the city wifi here?”

“I’d very much like that. Thanks,” replied Gemini.

Justice spoke, “It’s ‘flamingchariot’. One word, all lowercase.”

He continued thumping his musclebound body through the empty hallway; echoing the jingling ankle bells on his gold-plated slave ankle cuffs. The two walked towards the end of the hallway and came to face with a door. Opening it, Justice strode through and arrived in the lobby. It looked the same as when he first came to this loan office.

A place that reflected broken dreams and false hopes. A place that had metal bars on the windows, old black gum grouped with mysterious stains on the dark blue carpet, and the aged fluorescent bulbs with moths circling about it like sharks. Justice figured such a scenery would be the picture definition of shithole.

Heading to the lobby’s counter, he spotted the miserable-looking clerk. She sat behind the white counter, reading a magazine with a lit cigarette in hand. The unkempt woman looked up at Justice; her hair still messy enough to serve as a bird’s nest and her coke-bottle glasses completely cracked. Upon eye contact through the counter’s bullet hole-riddled glass divider, she took a long puff of her cigarette.

She exhaled in a deep, cracked voice, “Fuck off. Can I help you?”

Justice flexed his eyebrow at the absurdity. He had forgotten how crass the clerk was. Saying nothing, the bodybuilder placed the silver key on the counter. Gemini stared at the messy clerk, while his mood rings switched to the color orange.

“Well, aren’t you such a ray of sunshine cunt,” commented Gemini.

As Justice turned away, the unkempt woman went back to reading her magazine. The bodybuilder smiled at Gemini’s remark; feeling happy that his friend came to defend him. He then remembered that his friend was defending him from a fake being who could only say one thing.

Gemini frowned, “Mmhmm. Better check that attitude of yours next time.”

“It’s fine, Gem. Let’s just go,” said Justice.

The bodybuilder continued making his way towards the entrance with the Soulem following behind him. Pushing open the door, Justice strode outside. He looked about himself and noticed how odd it was that the location of a loan office was dark even during the day.

Gemini huffed, “What a bitch. You don’t have to take that, you know.”

“I know, but it’s okay. I think she was put there to keep me away from the portal if I ever got curious,” replied Justice.

The Soulem remarked, “Then I dunno why she’s still got that attitude if you’re already using the portal. Then again, if I looked at her, I’d stop giving a shit about what I say to people too.”

“It’s just how she is,” said Justice.

The musclebound slave looked up at the sign of the CashIThere loan office. A few of the dull, yellow neon letters were still burnt out that made it seem like it was displaying “shIThere”. Justice smirked at the lit sign; causing Gemini to follow the bodybuilder’s gaze and transforming the mood rings to a shade of light blue. Apollo tried his very best to make the scene in front of Justice unapproachable yet a tad comedic.

Gemini smiled, “Heh, shit here.”

“Yeah. Or shit there,” spoke Justice.

Gemini giggled, “Well, it’s definitely shit.”

“It is,” said Justice, “Come on, I gotta show you the rest of Sunnysville. It definitely looks better than this.”

“Let’s hope,” grinned Gemini.

As the two began their walk again, Gemini looked down. The Soulem stared at the bodybuilder slave’s globular buttocks. It was inflated with so much muscle and fat, that it wobbled like two giant water balloons with every step Justice took. Gemini’s digital white eyes lingered on the glutes for a moment before descending onto the Dragon Pearls™ sticking out of the bodybuilder’s pumped anus. The color of his mood rings changed to black, as his eyes drifted to the three exposed orange orbs. Gemini would have to issue five more commands before the entire sex toy can be taken out of Justice’s rectum.

The Soulem ordered, “I wish you couldn’t stop preeing!”

Gemini yanked the cord that was attached to the silver ring on his finger. The fourth crystal ball exited the slave’s virgin hole with a loud, wet plop.

Justice gasped, “GAH! FATHERFUCKER!!!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Upon leaving the dark zone that held the CashIThere office, the two were immediately embraced by the sunlight Justice was familiar with. The duo continued their walk upon the sidewalk, while they took in the sights. Justice’s dark skin could feel the warm rays of the bright sun, and the cool breeze gracing against it. Another normal day in Sunnysville where the temperature was perfect, and it only rained on Mondays.

“Gotta say, the weather here is kinda tropical. It feels nice,” mentioned Gemini.

Justice nodded, “Yeah. It’s always perfect here.”

The bodybuilder stopped in his tracks, as he felt the Dragon Pearls™ inside of him tug like an anal leash. Looking behind himself, Justice spotted Gemini gazing at the property on their right.

“Guessing that’s Sunnysville’s high school?” pointed Gemini.

The overly-muscular slave followed to where the Soulem indicated. Next to the two was an open football field, yet the Soulem finger was not aimed there. Across the sporty landscape was a large grade-school campus. The architecture stood three stories high and was made up of three buildings interconnected with one another. Planted next to the education facility was a large sign colored in yellow and orange. Printed on the sign in giant letters was, “Sunnysville School. Proud home of the Flaming Chariots”. Underneath the words was the school’s mascot; a being made out of wooden wheels with eyes covering the outer rims. The wheeled abomination was also embalmed in fire.

Justice answered, “Yeah. But it’s also my middle and elementary school. It’s a small town, so all the schools got made into one big building.”

“Huh. So how’d an angelic Throne get turned into a mascot? I get why it can be called a chariot, but it’s just inaccurate,” inquired Gemini.

Justice explained, “A long time ago, I entered in a school contest for redesigning the flaming chariot mascot. And since I was playing this one game that had a whole bunch of mythological characters in it that you can summon, I found Throne in it and got the idea to use it for the contest. I ended up winning, and that’s how it became our school mascot.”

The Soulem looked up at Justice; his mood rings now becoming gray.

“Huh? But you didn’t you say you were homeschooled?” said Gemini.

The sound of a school bell rang in the air, as Justice was about to reply. Students then poured out of campus building; heading to their respective homes.

Justice spoke, “Come on. Let’s go. I want to get out of here before Greggory shows up.”

The Soulem followed Justice’s lead, as they resumed their walk. The sidewalk the two walked on drew closer to the school before coming upon a split that one led towards the school and the other leading to a street crosswalk.

“Who’s Greggory?” he asked.

Justice sighed, “A childhood best friend I would hang out with from time to time. We did stuff together but never really talked.”

“And he’s still in high school?” questioned Gemini.

The bodybuilder replied, “He never graduated.”

Greggory was another thing from Justice’s past he did not want to think about. Another android from Sunnysville that was incapable of socializing. He was another object in Sunnysville that Justice thought was a person. The moment Justice decided as a child that they were best friends, it was a role Greggory never stopped playing. It was another role Justice was trapped in.

As Justice began to set foot on the crosswalk, he heard a young boy’s voice calling out to him.

“Hey, buddy! Let’s hang out!” shouted the boy.

The musclebound slave muttered, “Shit.”

Looking down the concrete sidewalk leading towards the school, Justice spotted a young boy in a simple white t-shirt and jeans running towards him. The boy looked to be about the age of a high school teenager and waved at him while running at a speed faster than any normal child could possibly run. The child’s running pattern was almost like a machine running at top acceleration and was unhindered by the hefty backpack attached to the school boy’s back.

“Holy hell, he can run. I’m guessing that’s Greggory,” commented Gemini.

The teenager reached the massive bodybuilder in seconds. He immediately stopped exactly one step away from Justice and looked up at overly-muscular slave. The child showed no sign of exhaustion, and no sweat could be seen running down his white skin.

The school boy smiled, “Hey, Justice, buddy. Let’s hang out. We can go to the mall and play at the arcade.”

Every part of Justice wanted to talk to Greggory; as if he were reacting to a muscle memory. But he knew that it would just be taking part in a lie. Justice willed himself to ignore the teenager and look back at Gemini. He knew that as long as he did not make eye contact or say its name, the android would not respond to whatever he said.

“J-Just ignore him. He’ll probably go away if we keep walking,” he said.

Gemini frowned, “What? No. That’s rude, dude. He’s your childhood best friend.”

“I don’t want to,” gritted Justice.

Gemini commanded, “I wish you’d talk to him!”

The Soulem yanked on the Dragon Pearls™. Another orange orb popped out of Justice’s wet rectum with a loud plop. The musclebound slave bent forward, as his muscles seized. He could feel his insides feel more vacant, while the pleasures of having his hole stretched electrified his hulking body. The bodybuilder’s bulge twitched, and its wet spot began to drip manly fluid at an increased rate.

“NGH!...Hi, Greggory,” compelled Justice.

Greggory chatted, “So you want to hang out?”

“Maybe next time,” answered Justice.

Greggory smiled, “Okay. Catch you later then. I’m gonna head home and eat my veggies before doing my homework and telling my parents that I love them.”

The fake best friend turned robotically towards the crosswalk and took off. It continued to run at the same charging speed when it first approached Justice.

“That’s an odd thing to say. What is he, a Saturday morning cartoon character for five year olds?” remarked the Soulem, “And I’m kinda surprised he never looked at me once. He just had laser-eye focus on you with those creepy blue doll eyes of his.”

Justice muttered, “I guess…”

“I’m kinda more surprised that he didn’t say anything about what you’re wearing. Or even that you’re leaking pre. Seriously, you’re leaving behind a snail trail with your own goo,” said Gemini.

The musclebound slave did his best to ignore his situation but was still completely aware of the predicament. The silver spandex pouch with the golden letters “IT” printed on was nearly soaked. Over the span of time it took to walk from the loan office to the Sunnysville school, the wet blotch on Justice’s sexual package had grown far enough to reach the golden cock ring. The pre-ejaculate that had gathered at the tip like a dewdrop had now dripped every few seconds like a leaky faucet. Whatever strands or drops of pre that did not collide with Justice’s enormous thighs or feet would leave trails of large, raindrop-sized liquids on the sidewalk.

Justice reasoned, “He only notices when I say yes or no, or when we do something together.”

“Weird,” frowned Gemini.

The bodybuilder huffed, “So, is there anything else you’re gonna force me to do, Master? Cause I’d like to show you my old home.”

Upon hearing the comment, Gemini’s mood ring changed to black.

“Ohhhh. I like the sound of that,” cooed the Soulem.

Gemini ordered, “I wish that you’d address me as Master, and that your name and pronouns are changed to Slave.”

The husky Soulem yanked his hand back as if he were starting up a lawn mower. Slave’s donut-shaped hole emitted a squishy plop, while the sixth ball of the Dragon Pearl™ toy came out of it. Slave moaned at lower octave, as the bodybuilder lurched backwards. Slave’s spandex-encased pouch twitched; increasing the rate of precum drops to resemble a faucet partially turned on.

“That’s two wishes!” Slave grunted.

Master shrugged, “The Dragon Pearls™ beg to differ. I guess conjunctions are a loophole, since they combine two sentences into one.”

The hulking bodybuilder turned to Master and squinted down at the Soulem.

“...Slave hate you so much,” frowned Slave.

Master grinned, “Hey, at least I didn’t use that for my eighth wish. That would’ve really fucked you over, since the last one is permanent.”

Slave rolled his eyes before turning around to face the crosswalk. Part of him did enjoy being controlled by Master, but it was still humiliating. Slave knew that telling the Soulem how the slave felt would arouse the Soulem even further.

“Just don’t wish for something that would make Slave’s life difficult. Slave don’t want it to affect Slave’s ability to fight,” said the bodybuilder.

As the two crossed the road, Master’s mood ring returned to white.

He inquired, “Oh, yeah. That reminds me. Where did you get that name from? Marvelous Man, I mean.”

“Slave’s parents kept saying they wanted to make Slave a marvelous hero. It stuck to Slave, and Slave thought it described Marvelous Man’s powers perfectly. And since Sl-...Marvelous Man found out that he is not as super as he thought he was, being marvelous is fine,” explained Slave.

Master smiled, “Ah, looks like you found a loophole in my wish, heh. So what is your rank? Well, Marvelous Man’s rank.”

“Rank-D. But it’s fine. Marvelous Man has accepted it. He might not be the best fighter, but he can be the best supporter. He likes it now, because he is more useful in other ways that other supers can’t,” said Slave.

Master nodded, “That’s cool. Being able to heal is very rare. That kind of ability really helps cut corners on healthcare funding for all our heroes. Probably won’t be long until the Nemesis Branch tries to recruit you. It’s pretty much the golden ticket of superpowers.”

“They kinda already did. But they told Marvelous Man to come back to them when he becomes a C-Rank,” mentioned Slave, “So if healing superpowers help cutting costs, are magical healers in demand?”

Master sighed, “Eh, not really. Healing magic is rarely picked up as a magical profession unless you live in a low-income area. Why learn how to incantate a complicated spell on the battlefield when a soldier with basic first aid can bandage themselves up or use Arkos Division’s medical gel or whatever cure-all brand they’ve invented.”

“So why not make healing potions or magic beans or something?” questioned Slave.

Master exclaimed, “Ha! Only the D.A.B. bothers to keep up that practice. Ignoring the time it takes to make it, it can get pretty costly getting the materials and energy from the arcane practitioners to mass produce it for lots of people. Once again, why bother going through all that when you can science the problem with a bunch of machines with a handful of scientists and engineers.”

With the way Master framed the usefulness of magic, why bother even having it in the first place? Slave knew if magic is truly outdated, then the Demonic Authority Bureau would have died out a long time ago. Slave wanted to believe that there is some reason magic is bothered to still be used.

“You’re kinda making it seem like magic is…ya know, obsolete,” commented Slave.

Master replied, “It does. But there are some things that magic can do, that science can’t. Kinda like you.”

“Plus, magic is still used a lot in the middle and low-income areas. Ironically, it’s cheaper for them to use it than to try to purchase medicine or whatever. Some have been able to improvise with whatever they got around the house, and the magical researchers have been losing their shit over that,” continued Master, “There’s also a current rise in witches with the high schoolers and younger kids, cause magic is trending as the cool new thing to do.”

Slave thought it seemed like such an odd thing for children to get into. As Slave thought about the only witch the massive bodybuilder met so far, Director Skye, Slave realized something. The reason why minors would become witches is more than likely because of the fluffy, impish perk that came with it.

“Slave has a rough idea of why they would probably become witches,” said Slave.

Master spoke, “Hm. Hey, do you think you could ask Puzzles more about it? I heard that he’s pissed about all those kids summoning their own familiars, and I want to know why. I thought he’d have liked to see more imps running amongst the populace or something.”

“Sure, Slave guess,” said the slave.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The two continued their walk around town, as Slave explained the locations. All the stores were still functional but had thick layers of dust covering the shelves and displays. Only the objects the androids were programmed to interact with were the only clean ones. Master had made efforts to talk to the robots, but they continued to ignore his existence. Slave made the effort to distract the Soulem, but Master’s mood ring would eventually flicker back and forth with purple and orange.

The Soulem stated, “So it only rains here on Mondays.”

“Yeah,” nodded Slave.

Master frowned, “That’s weird.”

“I mean, it was weirder to Slave that it rains whenever in Skyway City,” said Slave.

Gemini paused, “...That’s how it works anywhere in the world.”

Slave did not reply, as Master looked up at the clear, blue sky.

“Ya know, I’d ask if there’s some weather magic happening, but there’s something else permeating in this whole town. It’s like...magic but not magic. And it smells like rain too,” spoke the Soulem.

Slave flexed an eyebrow, “You can smell magic?”

Master tapped the tip of his large, silver nose, as his mood rings transformed to the color gold.

“Yeppers. I had my nose modified to smell not just the normal stuff. It picks up on magic’s unique frequencies, and then my brain translates it into scent. So things like curses would smell like rotting meat to me,” explained Gemini.

Slave grinned, “That’s probably the third most surprising thing about you today.”

“Oh? Was the first my sexy new body?” flirted the Soulem.

Slave giggled, “That was actually the second. Slave knew you’d eventually get a new body, but Slave did not think it would be so sexy.”

“It was actually finding out that you were Chinese,” recanted the bodybuilder.

Master’s mood ring color transitioned to gray.

“Huh?” he said.

Slave reasoned, “The Director said your last name is Master, right?...You know what Slave mean. Isn’t it Chinese?”

As the best friends turned into a culdesac neighborhood, the color of Master’s mood ring became white.

“Ohhhhh. Yeah, my dad is Chinese-American, so I identify as that too. Especially when my dad brought me back to China for a family get-together for the Chinese New Years. But nobody has ever questioned that, even though my last name is Yin,” answered Gemini.

Master inquired, “So I’m guessing you’re a mixed race or just pure black?”

“Slave mean...Slave think Slave Greek even though Slave black,” shrugged Slave.

Looking ahead, Slave spotted a structure he spent a better part of his life in. Slave noticed the painted colors fade with age, as the hulking bodybuilder drew closer. It was a three-story house that was painted in coats of red, pink, and yellow. Any other person would have seen it as a life-sized dollhouse with no coordinated colors.

Slave pointed, “That’s Slave’s home.”

“Huh...not as luxurious compared to your apartment. Do any of your parents still live here? Cause your house...has not been well-maintained,” remarked Master.

The two arrived in front of aged house, as Slave placed a hand on the old white picket fence stationed in front of Slave’s old home. Slave could feel splinters ready to prick his skin; a sign of being weathered down without any recent history of repair. Looking down, Slave saw the grass grown to shin-engulfing heights with spiky weeds poking out. Seeing such sights reminded Slave of old lady Judy’s lawn. It must have been a jungle by now. Slave then also spotted a trail created by the greenery being beaten down many times; leading from the old, wooden gate to the house’s front door.

Slave frowned, “No. They left when Slave did.”

“Hello there, neighbor!” said a man.

Glancing up, Slave spotted an anthropomorphic moose standing in the lawn next door. The moose was dressed in khakis and a sweater with glasses. It stood there doing its usual routine every afternoon; watering the lawn. Slave could feel the old habit taking over.

Slave waved, “Hi, Mister Wilson.”

“Lovely weather, isn’t it. So swell,” spoke James.

Slave nodded, “Yeah, it is.”

The hulking bodybuilder turned to the gate and opened it. Leading Slave’s friend onto the grassy path, Slave could hear the Soulem call to Slave.

“Wait, that’s a transpecies! You said you didn’t know they existed! There’s one right over there! Your next door neighbor!” accused Master.

“He’s not transpecies,” said Slave, “He’s not even a real person.”

The Soulem huffed, “What does tha-GAH!”

Slave spun around upon hearing Master scream. The Soulem was hunched over; attempting to balance itself from what he just tripped on.

“I’m okay...the hell did I trip on?” said Master.

Slave gazed down at the object protruding onto the path. Slave could see a flat tire with rusted spokes. Squatting down with the wet spandex package touching the beaten grass, the massive bodybuilder parted the grown grass.

The slave replied, “It’s...Slave’s bike.”

Master looked at the object. The golden cruiser Slave once rode was now covered in rust. Parts of it, including the handles, had broken off some time ago and had become lost in the sea of grass. Slave left it on the lawn the same day the hulking bodybuilder left Sunnysville after discovering the new powers. Slave wondered how much time passes in Sunnysville.

“Geeze, it’s rusted all over and broken into bits. How long did you leave it out?” said the Soulem.

Slave answered, “A couple months ago. Right before Slave moved to Skyway City.”

“Dude, just what the hell is going on. Nobody here acknowledges my existence, the store interiors are covered in dust, and your old house is the only one that looks like nobody has been in for years. And, my gosh, I can’t even connect to the cloud or usual servers. I’m only finding tidbits of history and current events. There’s not even a year available on the internet calendar! I’m wracking my mind thinking you used to be part of some cult, or you’re from another dimension, or if this is some weird playground kind of deal. You just...You need to tell me now, bro,” said Master.

Slave could see the stress and confusion in Master’s eyes. The pain in Slave’s heart upon seeing it felt like a hundred knives stabbing into it. The musclebound bodybuilder tried to carefully ease the Soulem into Sunnysville and its culture, but it was obviously not enough. Slave knew what Slave had to do.

The bodybuilder started, “Slave…”

“Okay, I’m no longer entertained by this. I wish my previous wish was nulled. Speak normally,” commanded Gemini.

The Soulem walked past the slave, as he pulled on the cord of the Dragon Pearls™. The seventh orange ball plopped out of Justice’s hole with a soft, wet noise. Justice groaned from the stretching pleasure, and an increased vacancy within the bodybuilder’s bowels. The glistening pre-ejaculate gushed with an increased flow from his wet, spandex package onto the grassy path.

Gemini spoke, “Now c’mon. What’s really up with Sunnysville and all the people and stuff.”

Justice paused. He tried to think of the best way to explain it all, but nothing came to mind that sounded acceptable. The musclebound man took a breath and braced himself for the anger Gemini would most likely react to.

“Sunnysville...isn’t a real place. It exists in a...I guess you’d call a pocket dimension? And like I told you earlier and before we came here, none of the people here are real,” explained Justice.

Gemini frowned, “I thought you were being a total edgelord. Like, because nobody got how you felt and stuff, that they didn’t seem like real people. Or they just seemed happy and well-adjusted all the time.”

Justice shook his head, as Gemini’s mood rings transformed to purple.

“Naw. They’re all just androids that Hephaestus made. But he did such a rush job making them, that they don’t have any social programming in them. They’re like NPCs. They only say one thing or only say or do something different if you say the right thing. If you don’t follow the script, they freak out. Let me show you,” he replied.

Gemini inquired, “Wait, do you mean a guy named Hephaestus or the actual god of fire and blacksmith?”

Justice ignored his friend and turned to face his next door neighbor.

“Hey, Mr. Wilson,” he called.

The moose replied, “Hello there, Justice.”

“This is my best friend, Gemini.” pointed Justice.

James Wilson immediately reacted like old lady Judy upon hearing Justice speak off-script. His eyes went wide and gazed through Justice. Justice knew the person was not real, but it still hurt the bodybuilder to see it happen. Justice felt the old guilt of hurting a Sunnysville resident when not playing the specific role.

The moose spoke, “INPUT CANNOT BE DESIGNATED. DIRECTORY NOT FOUND.”

Gemini’s mouth gaped open, as he saw the anthro moose reply.

“...Holy shit,” he said.

Justice nodded, “Yeah, and I think they only recognize me and my parents as people. I guess that shows how little time Hephaestus had when making all the townsfolk here.”

“Oh, and about that other question you asked, it’s the actual god,” he replied.

Gemini paused, “Oh.”

Justice attempted to give eye contact with his Soulem friend. Filled with so much awkward feelings, it resulted in him staring at the grass. The musclebound bodybuilder clenched his hands, as he forced himself to continue talking.

“Yeah...I’m...actually a demigod...or something close to that, I guess. I’m the child of Ares, Aphrodite, and Apollo, and they created me to be a superhero to represent them. And the reason why all three of them got together to make me was to increase my chances of survival, since supervillains are as powerful as them now,” he explained.

Gemini spoke up, “That’s...pretty cool. So what does that have to do with you living in Sunnysville?”

“A lot, from what my parents told me. It turns out that people who are born with more than one...divinity, I think you’d call it, are pretty powerful. But they have a tendency to become...psychotic and have a short life expectancy,” said Justice.

Gemini noted, “And you have three…”

“Yep. Three gods that gave me a sliver of their essence to give me life. I mean, I shouldn’t be alive right now. My parents guessed that one of the outcomes would be me literally exploding,” nodded Justice.

He continued, “But since I didn’t, that just meant that I would probably go crazy and try killing everyone. So they put me in this pocket dimension and watched over me for over twenty years. The other shoe hasn’t dropped yet, but who knows. I somehow turned out right, and that’s why they let me out.”

“Sooo…” hesitated Gemini.

Justice interrupted, “What’s kept me stable? I think that it’s cause the essences I was given canceled each other to a weakened point that limited my powers. Kinda why Gilgamesh was stronger than me. But I like to think that it’s cause my parents loved me and tried their best to raise me right. There’s a lot of factors, but I just know that I’m unique and still alive.”

“...Shit,” said Gemini.

Justice sighed, “Yeah.”

“Being here with only your family to actually socialize with and the rest of this world being fake, and you didn’t even know it...Must’ve really fucked you up,” commented Gemini.

Justice looked up at the sky, “Especially with nothing ever changing, I guess it did. If it wasn’t for our friendship at stake to distract me, I’d probably be freaking out about your new body. I know I would’ve had a meltdown.”

The bodybuilder slowly drew in a long breath; his pectorals lifting upwards. He then let out a quiet exhale, as he remembered something else.

The musclebound slave mentioned, “Hm, ya know, I didn’t even know superheroes or magic existed. I just thought they were comic book stuff.”

Gemini stared up at his friend with his mouth agape once again. The husky Soulem threw his hands up in intense bewilderment.

“...Why?!” questioned Gemini, “It defeats the very purpose of making you into a superhero! Unless...they weren’t trying to inspire you to leave.”

Justice shrugged, “Who knows. I’ve forgiven them for what they did to me. Don’t get me wrong, I really wanted to be angry and destroy everything here. But...They were just doing what they thought was right. They didn’t know any better. And I still love them. It might’ve been lonely here, but at least they were always with me. Plus...I’m also afraid I might never come back if I go off the deep end.”

“And it makes no sense when I say this that...I hate this place, but I still love it here. It’s predictable here. Familiar. No fights. No stores suddenly closing. And nobody is changing. I can still remember some happy memories here, and all the good times I tried to create...I never realized how suffocating it is to live here,” he continued.

Gemini inquired, “Well...did you ever come back here when the real world got too much to handle?”

Justice thought back to all the times he laid in bed; staring at the silver key. How every time he passed his closet, the temptation of magically using it would eat at him. But every time it did, all he had to do was think back to his experiences in the real world. All the new friends he was able to make, and all the new things he was able to try.

“This is actually the first time I’ve been back, since I came to the real world. It was always so tempting to come back here whenever I was upset at something. But deep down...I knew that if I ever came back here, I’d probably stay here for good. And if it wasn’t for you, Gem, I’d also stop being Justice,” replied the bodybuilder.

Gemini cupped his chin, “...Yeah, I guess compared to how Marvelous Man is a blank book, you could be whatever you wanted.”

“Pretty much. Anyway, let’s head inside. I’m kinda hoping my family have some leftover cookie cake slices in the fridge,” said Justice.

Gemini sighed, “Okay.”

Heading to the front door, the Soulem placed his hand on the knob. Gemini swung it open without hesitation, while the color of his mood rings changed to green. The husky Soulem immediately recoiled; clutching at his mouth and nose.

“Oh my gosh! What the hell is that smell?!” he choked.

As Justice began to lumber over to his friend, he was hit with a foul stench. It smelled like mold and rotting fruit. The musclebound bodybuilder staggered back from the vomit-inducing scent. He dared to peek at the entryway and spotted small objects covering most of the ground. Some of the objects were mashed into the ground, while others were still round. One thing Justice was certain was that they were all engulfed by fungus.

He coughed, “I think those are Mr. Wilson’s muffins.”

Gemini clamped his hand back onto the doorknob and pulled with abrupt force. The door slammed shut; closing off the waft of disgusting odor.

“Why the fuck is your house hoarded up with his muffins?!” gasped the Soulem.

Justice panted, “He...leaves them in my house...every Friday. But since…-”

“Yeah, I get it. Nobody was around to eat them and they got this bad...Does this dimension exist out of time or something?” interrupted Gemini.

With the nasty stench out of his lungs, Justice was able to stand up straight. He tried to remember what his family said to him about Sunnysville.

The bodybuilder recalled, “I think so. My dad said this place is like a hyperbolic time chamber.”

Gemini turned to the overly-muscular slave, as his mood rings became purple.

“So, like, ‘a year in here is a day out there’ sort of thing?” he surmised.

Justice shrugged, “I guess. That was the best answer they could give me.”

“Wow...they really treated you like a tv dinner. Just stuck you in here and set it to nuke. Presto-chango, they now have their superhero ready to fit in with the modern times,” commented Gemini.

The Soulem motioned his hands as if he were performing a magic trick. He fluttered his hands about to express a flashy explosion.

The herculean slave giggled, “Yeah, I think that’s how it was when it started out. But I know that my mom for sure stopped thinking about that the moment I was born. Probably my dad too. I remembered that he told me that I was the most perfect baby he’s ever seen. Which is the biggest compliment, since he’s...hehe, a pretty big narcissist. And for Papa-”

“I’m guessing that’s Ares?” said Gemini.

Justice nodded, “Yeah. He kinda put me on a spartan regimen where I was constantly exercising every day and was taught about war tactics. But when he pushed me too hard and caused my knee to dislocate when I was nine...I think that was when he realized I was his kid and not a soldier. Since then, he’d spoil me and train me at my pace.”

“But that’s when my dad, Apollo, had to become the strict parent. He’d try to teach me about discipline of the self when performing art or bodybuilding and tried to teach me values by putting me in the boy scouts.” he continued.

The Soulem laughed, “Pfff, hah! Boyscouts?!...Actually that does make some sense about you. Such a damn gentleman all the time.”

The musclebound bodybuilder smiled. It felt relieving to talk to someone about his life, and it was with someone he trusted. He did not expect Gemini to take everything so well, but it was nice to see his friend still accepted him. With such a secret no longer a burden, a calming euphoria washed over Justice. A thought crossed his mind that if he was trapped in Sunnysville with Gemini, he’d be alright with such a predicament.

“It’s all I know,” shrugged Justice.

Gemini looked up at his friend, while his mood ring color became sky blue.

He smiled, “Welp, we can’t go in there. Anywhere else you want to show me?”

“Hmmm...wanna go to the beach?” suggested Justice.

Gemini nodded, “Sure, I’m game for that.”

The hulking slave took lead; heading towards the beach with Gemini holding onto his anal leash. Justice thought it was nice to be the one who knew things instead of feeling like a cultural imbecile.

“It’s too bad we couldn’t go inside, so I could show you my room. My walls are racked with bodybuilding trophies and all my martial art belts and stuff. Got some classic video games too,” he mused.

Gemini teased, “I bet you had a race car bed too.”

“I actually do. King-sized and with a waterbed mattress,” grinned Justice.

Gemini remarked, “...That’s awesome.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sky had started to take on an orange hue, as the sun began to set. Seagulls could be heard cawing; mixing with the sound of clear, blue waves crashing onto the sand. At this time, the fake people always playing on the beach were packing up to go.

On the black boardwalk, a level above the sand, the two were leaving an ice cream cart with delights in their hands. Both of them carried a waffle ice cream cone with a large scoop of strawberry cheesecake flavor. As the best friend duos licked and bit into their treats, they settled onto the edge of the boardwalk.

“Oh my gosh. This is so weird!” exclaimed Gemini, “Not the ice cream. It’s so fucking delicious. But even though this is my first ice cream, I get, like...a nostalgic feel from it. It’s both a new and reminiscent feeling I’m getting from eating this.”

Justice watched his friend’s black tongue lap at the ice cream and its cheesecake chunk contents. He could not help but be confused at what he was seeing.

“So I know this is going to be really obvious when I say this, since I ordered for you. But you can eat now?” he asked.

The Soulem shrugged, “Yeah. I have an organic converter in me that burns food into energy. That way, it’s the first reserves I’ll use up, so I won’t have to plug in that often. Plus, it’s pretty therapeutic for Soulems. Helps us take part in the social interaction of human meal time, and it feels really nice to chew and taste.”

“Oh...does that mean you poop now too?” said Justice.

Gemini smiled, “Nnnnope! Unless, it’s a fetish thing, I don’t got that porthole installed. And cause I’m one-hundred percent top. But yeah, my organic converter creates no waste other than a vapor exhaust.”

Justice flexed an eyebrow in confusion, while licking his ice cream.

“Meaning?” he said.

The bulky Soulem held up his white finger to signal his unavailability to give a verbal answer at that moment. Having finished all of the ice cream exposed above the cone, Gemini began to bite into the waffle cone. He rapidly bit into the cone and chewed his mouthful contents; finishing the sweet snack in seconds.

After swallowing the last of it, Gemini paused. A second later, he emitted a loud belch. The Soulem smiled, while flexing his eyebrows several times. He held up his hand to display his face; signifying the answer to Justice’s question.

The bodybuilder grinned, “Hehe, that’s cool.”

“Not as cool as you,” replied Gemini.

The Soulem’s eyes went wide and immediately looked away. His mood ring color had now flashed to pink, as Gemini stared intensely on the ocean in front of the two.

He swallowed, “I just wanted to say...I’m sorry about how I’ve been acting like a sexual predator. And that I got angry at you. I get it now. The ignorance and stuff.”

Gemini formed a fist with both hands and began to lightly pound them together.

“And...I need to come clean about something else. My upgrade was supposed to be a surprise for you, because...I wanted to tell you something...That...you were what caused my awakening,” he admitted.

Justice continued to bite into his ice cream at a slow pace. He could feel his heartbeat rise, but he did not want to confirm to himself what his trepidation was about.

The Soulem continued, “And as you know, awakenings for a Soulem can happen from experiencing lust or love or other complex emotions. And after you were showing off your silver thong, I felt a thirst...B-basically, I was horny. But...later, after I realized what I went through...I still couldn’t get you out of my head.”

“I felt this need to...be...with you. It wasn’t about sex anymore. For the first time, I actually felt lonely not living with you and having to go back to the D.A.B. to recharge and stuff. And I wanted to do more with you. To...hear you laugh. To see you smile. To hold you when you cry...To hold your hand and feel the very atoms and heartbeat of you...I realized that...that…” he hesitated.

The husky Soulem stopped bouncing his fists together and gripped the edge of the pavement. Gemini slowly turned his face to Justice with the mood rings emitting a rose red color. A clear lubricant began to collect on the edges of the Soulem’s digital eyes.

He confessed, “I love you.”

Blood thumped in a deafening rhythm in Justice’s head. He could feel his manhood inflating and straining against the spandex that encased it. He felt happy...then scared...then something else. A spring of different emotions converging at once overwhelmed the bodybuilder’s psyche. Without realizing it, his body reacted to the sudden emotional stress.

Justice scrambled to stand up; dropping the ice cream in the process. Taking a leap forward, he attempted to sprint as fast as his musclebound body could move. As he managed to take two steps forward, the Dragon Pearls™ magically bound to his pumped anus yanked on the ring attached to Gemini’s finger. The Soulem was immediately dragged across the ground.

“OW. OW. OWWW!!!” cried Gemini.

A second after being pulled onto the pavement, the silver ring came off of Gemini’s digit. The overly-muscular slave instantly froze in place; stuck in a running pose. The bulky Soulem pushed himself up and stomped towards the inanimate Justice. Gemini’s mood ring transformed to orange.

He shouted, “Fatherf-BITCH, DID YOU JUST TRY TO BOLT ON ME?!”

“I’m sorry,” whimpered Justice, “...I didn’t know what to do, and I just freaked out...it’s what I do when I’m really mad or stressed. If I was Marvelous Man, I could’ve handled it better...”

Gemini exclaimed, “Maybe just say that you’re not into me?! I mean, it sure as shit would’ve hurt a lot less than being pulled across the pavement! Which, by the way, not cool, bro!”

Justice remained silent, as the Soulem finally caught up to the musclebound slave seconds later. Gemini walked around Justice and stationed himself in front of the hulking bodybuilder. Justice could not look his friend in the eye and remained staring at his mammoth pecshelf.

“...I couldn’t say that to you...because...that’s not how I feel. Being here with you...I felt...happy. I didn’t feel trapped. And you tried your best to understand me. It’s...one of the reasons I like about you...You’re an ass for being honest all the time, but you listen to me. You actually want to know me other than how much I can lift or if I’m a top. I feel like we have a lot of similarities, and it’s nice to know that I don’t feel like an outcast when I’m with you,” said Justice.

Gemini huffed, “Thennn, why not just take it slow, and we, ya know, date.”

The hulking bodybuilder wanted to immediately say yes. His voice began to rise in agreement, but the image of Gene Lightfoot instantly materialized in his mind. His heart felt torn. He wanted to be with Gemini, but he was giving his work partner a chance at love. The idea of keeping such a fact secret from the Soulem popped up. But doing such a thing would eat at Justice’s conscious for the rest of his life.

“I would...but...I’m already dating Gene,” answered Justice.

The Soulem frowned, “Wait...that illiterate bunny man? Fffff-of course you would. Who wouldn’t with all that erotic emotion he is literally emitting.”

“Hey! Don’t say that about him! Of course he can read, and that’s not why I’m seeing him,” spat Justice.

Gemini pointed at his head, “Uh, no he can’t. Those rabbit ears of his only translates oral language. Anything wrote down is chicken scratch to him. I should know, I was the one who was told to set the language on his electronic scroll to his native language. But surprise, surprise. A country that is closed off to outsiders, and its language that isn’t widespread, isn’t available on any digital format.”

Justice thought back to all the times Gene did not or refused the opportunity to read. There was the time the bunny demigod did not use their personal scroll to review information sent by Fairuza. Then there was the first date the two had. The rabbit superhero looked perplexed by the English menu at the Toto’s restaurant and decided to order whatever Marvelous Man chose. At the art museum, Gene asked Marvelous Man to read the placards out loud...Even though it added up, Justice felt it was still not a nice thing for Gemini to say.

The hulking bodybuilder looked at Gemini. Realizing his friend was a robot, Justice figured there should have been more than one way to fix the language issue with Gene’s digital scroll.

“But…” said Justice, “Can’t you just modify-”

“I’m not that kind of Soulem, dammit! I don’t have the mind of a computer programmer, and I can’t ‘ghost’ myself into the coding! Just-fuck. Getting off track. Just...why? Why are you into him if it’s supposedly not for sex?!” shouted Gemini.

The overly-muscular slave thought back to the personal interactions with the bunny demigod. Gene was a super strong superhero that had an abundance of beautiful physical features. But the rabbit superhero never let his powers inflate his ego and approached everything with gentleness when it did not involve lewd practices. He always seemed calm and happy but never hid his sad and pained side whenever he interacted with Marvelous Man. The only times he was truly angry was upon witnessing any injustice. He was a model superhero in Justice’s eyes: flawed, empowered, and kind.

Justice explained, “He’s...a nice guy. He cares about the people nobody wants to pay attention to. And he’s really strong too. But I also understand his pain. That he has to be here to find better things in life, but nothing ever feels like it can be a second home. He might seem shallow, cause he likes sex...a lot. But he’s much deeper than that. People don’t care to know more about him once they get what they want from him...which is banging him. We’re different in a lot of ways, but we’re able to share our frustrations together.”

“I’m sorry, Gemini. I didn’t think of you in a romantic way until now, cause...I was just happy with the way things are. But…” he continued.

Gemini proposed, “Then date both of us. I’m...I can do a polyamorous thing. I mean, you got a big enough bed to fit all of us and stuff.”

It sounded like a perfect fantasy in Justice’s mind. His giant memory-foam mattress with all three laying naked on it. He’d be sandwiched in between his two lovers with Gene on his right and Gemini on his left and holding both their hands. The threesomes they would have would be legendary, and he would be able to share his love with both of them. But whenever he would give Gene attention, he would feel those mood rings burning into his back with a radioactive green.

“It wouldn’t work out. I know you’d get jealous. Wouldn’t be right if I put you through that,” sighed Justice.

He requested, “Just...just give me two weeks. By then, I’ll have it figured out.”

Gemini paused. His eyes darted left and rights, as if he were mulling over what Justice had asked of him.

“Did he even say he loved you? Or at least like you?” questioned the Soulem.

The hulking bodybuilder thought back to all of his interactions with Gene Lightfoot. The only reason the bunny demigod went out on a date with Justice, was because Gene thought it would be fun. They shared tender moments together, and the Totochtin prince said he was on the same best friend level as Director Doug. And the kiss the two had...was it really only Justice that enjoyed it?

He hesitated, “I mean...we ha-”

“Answer the question, Justice. Yes or no?” interjected Gemini.

Justice paused, “...no.”

The Soulem huffed, as he turned around. Back facing Justice, Gemini crossed his arms. His body lightly swayed about for a few seconds before facing back to Justice. The Soulem’s face showed resignation, while throwing his arms up in an exaggerated fashion.

“Fine. Whatever. Have your two weeks. But don’t expect me to be surprised, if I’m not as receptive to when you finally come around. I’m only agreeing to this, cause I love you,” he said.

Justice dryly swallowed, “I’m sorry. I really am. This is the first time I’ve ever had to deal with this…with love and the complex stuff, I mean.”

“Yeah, yeah. Join the club. Let’s just go now. I’ve learned your origin story, so let’s get out of this town simulator.” frowned Gemini.

Justice’s eyes darted about, “Ummm, I’d like to, but I kinda need you to...ya know.”

“Oh...right,” said Gemini.

Walking around the petrified, musclebound slave, Gemini stopped behind Justice’s basketball-sized glutes. The bulky Soulem leaned down and reached underneath the perfectly round buttocks. He grabbed an orange sphere that was dangling outside of the bodybuilder’s donut-shaped hole and stood up.

He commanded, “I wish...that you couldn’t remove a tattoo I put on you.”

Justice looked over his shoulder.

“Huh?” said Justice, “That’s a weird thing to-GYAH!!!”

Next Chapter

• Upvote 3

Yup! I knew this would happen. ^^; Well the Gemini not being happy about sharing Justice with Gene part. ^^;

Honestly: I like Gene. The real emotional Gene that Gene tries to hold back & control and all. He has a good heart and when he lets his emotions go a little, he can be quite fun to be around. He also cares a lot about other people even people he does not know himself. And he is very respectful. But~ he can not keep his package in his pants, or at least reserve it for Justice alone. He will cheat on Justice if his lust becomes to great. And he would have no problem with it thanks to his own culture.

And I must admit that in this part until the end there, when he confessed his love to Justice, Gemini wasn't as nice; adorable; sweet as he was in the past. But I do know that Gemini would give his life to save Justice and would truly treat him like the 1 and only love he'd have. (Though the 100% top thing doesn't quite make sense to me, when I look at what he was like before his awakening. I kinda felt like he would be a top to everyone, but bottom for Justice. ^^;; )

I have to say that I am not sure which of the 2 would be a better boyfriend for Justice. I mean. One the one hand Gene is a great person, on the other his polygamous cultural upbringing and all makes him unable to truly commit to just 1 person. And seeing as he can not quite feel love the same way as we understand it, he can not actually say that he truly loves Justice. He can say that he likes Justice's company or like the sex with Justice, but he can not say that his heart is for Justice.

On the other hand: Gemini has a more emotional and a lot more intimate connection with Justice and sees Justice as the reason he awakened & is his first actual crush. He would protect the studly superhero with his life and would do anything for him to make him happy. And he now has shared in Justice's history and kind off understands Justice quite a bit now. However, seeing what he did with 8 wishes(isn't Justice technically still a slave of sorts of Gemini right now? =/ ), and how easily he gets upset now and all. I dunno if Gemini will be able to handle situations where Justice might have to do something that Gemini would not like. And of course his thoughts about magic being obsolete and all, while Justice is technically ALL magic (he is kinda made by it). Gemini has a lot of change to do in both thoughts and personality as he does seem a lot more selfish and less sympathetuc than he used to be. ^^;;

But that's just my oppinions after reading this part, i do believe I have missed at least 1 part. ^^;;

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Yup! I knew this would happen. ^^; Well the Gemini not being happy about sharing Justice with Gene part. ^^;

Honestly: I like Gene. The real emotional Gene that Gene tries to hold back & control and all. He has a good heart and when he lets his emotions go a little, he can be quite fun to be around. He also cares a lot about other people even people he does not know himself. And he is very respectful. But~ he can not keep his package in his pants, or at least reserve it for Justice alone. He will cheat on Justice if his lust becomes to great. And he would have no problem with it thanks to his own culture.

And I must admit that in this part until the end there, when he confessed his love to Justice, Gemini wasn't as nice; adorable; sweet as he was in the past. But I do know that Gemini would give his life to save Justice and would truly treat him like the 1 and only love he'd have. (Though the 100% top thing doesn't quite make sense to me, when I look at what he was like before his awakening. I kinda felt like he would be a top to everyone, but bottom for Justice. ^^;; )

I have to say that I am not sure which of the 2 would be a better boyfriend for Justice. I mean. One the one hand Gene is a great person, on the other his polygamous cultural upbringing and all makes him unable to truly commit to just 1 person. And seeing as he can not quite feel love the same way as we understand it, he can not actually say that he truly loves Justice. He can say that he likes Justice's company or like the sex with Justice, but he can not say that his heart is for Justice.

On the other hand: Gemini has a more emotional and a lot more intimate connection with Justice and sees Justice as the reason he awakened & is his first actual crush. He would protect the studly superhero with his life and would do anything for him to make him happy. And he now has shared in Justice's history and kind off understands Justice quite a bit now. However, seeing what he did with 8 wishes(isn't Justice technically still a slave of sorts of Gemini right now? =/ ), and how easily he gets upset now and all. I dunno if Gemini will be able to handle situations where Justice might have to do something that Gemini would not like. And of course his thoughts about magic being obsolete and all, while Justice is technically ALL magic (he is kinda made by it). Gemini has a lot of change to do in both thoughts and personality as he does seem a lot more selfish and less sympathetuc than he used to be. ^^;;

But that's just my oppinions after reading this part, i do believe I have missed at least 1 part. ^^;;

As usual, you're very perceptive, and I have to think on this for a few hours before I answer back X3

It's not really cheating if it's an open relationship lol But yep, spot on with Gene.

And you're right. Gemini wasn't very nice to Justice. I mean, if your best friend who you felt like you knew had a completely double life where he could seriously get hurt or get yourself in danger, wouldn't you be mad? And it's funny you think he'd bottom for Justice, I tried my best to show off his sadism XD As for the wishes, I'm not really sure if the sex toy is canon. I just wanted to give my readers some sexy stuff. As for his emotional rollercoaster and his sexual wishes, he's still adjusting to his new emotions and libido since he just upgraded to his new body and had his awakening. And it's not so much that he thinks that magic is obsolete, he's just stating the realistic facts of how magic is treated in society. There are some things magic can do that science can't. But for the most part, science is a lot cheaper and faster to manufacture. And you're right, he does need to change. Love has made him a selfish person, but he's slowly adjusting. At least he gave Justice those two weeks to figure things out.

I'm glad you're confused >:3 I did my best to try to set up this love triangle.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, EcchiMultiverse said:

As usual, you're very perceptive, and I have to think on this for a few hours before I answer back X3

It's not really cheating if it's an open relationship lol But yep, spot on with Gene.

And you're right. Gemini wasn't very nice to Justice. I mean, if your best friend who you felt like you knew had a completely double life where he could seriously get hurt or get yourself in danger, wouldn't you be mad? And it's funny you think he'd bottom for Justice, I tried my best to show off his sadism XD As for the wishes, I'm not really sure if the sex toy is canon. I just wanted to give my readers some sexy stuff. As for his emotional rollercoaster and his sexual wishes, he's still adjusting to his new emotions and libido since he just upgraded to his new body and had his awakening. And it's not so much that he thinks that magic is obsolete, he's just stating the realistic facts of how magic is treated in society. There are some things magic can do that science can't. But for the most part, science is a lot cheaper and faster to manufacture. And you're right, he does need to change. Love has made him a selfish person, but he's slowly adjusting. At least he gave Justice those two weeks to figure things out.

I'm glad you're confused >:3 I did my best to try to set up this love triangle.

Whohoo!! 83 I haven't lost my edge yet. At least not much. xD lol

I do hope that my messages here helps you even a little on thinking up future plans with characters and all. ^////^ I love this story.

And Yay! I was right about Gene. 83

And awwwr, I always saw Gemini as a nice & sweet guy. But after his puberty he seems like quite a different person. ^^; But I guess i can understand about the feeling of being betrayed and the worry, seeing as Justice can indeed get very hurt and in extreme cases, could even be killed. No one wants their best friend to go through that. ^^; But still: Doesn't excuse his behavior towards Justice. ^^;

And yeah, I thought he would bottom towards Justice. Mostly because around him, Gemini seemed to get a little more submissive before and all. ^^;

But I guess I can also see his new libido and all the new feelings making him a little bit of an emotional wreck of sorts. x3 But still no excuse. ^^;;

And I guess so. Though i guess it depends on what kind of magic and especially the way you'd practice it. I mean: Not every magic being would need magic potions or need a magic circle and stuff like that. I mean: Look at Justice himself. His magic only needs his feelings and his harmonica after all. ;3 But I guess that science can take over many things magic can not do or at least would be cheaper than some kinds of magic. ^^;

And also: 2 weeks yeah. But Gemini feels betrayed again and is hurt that his confession of love wasn't answered the same way and everything. Like Gemini said: Justice shouldn't be surprised when Gemini wouldn't be so willing and happy to start a relationship with him. ^^; *thinks* Though with his hormonal outbursts, he might turn into a Yandere of sorts after a while if Justice doesn't choose him. xP lol

And darn, I shouldn't tell you that I am confused than, so you will keep on trying harder if you dunno. >;P lol

• Upvote 1