Muscle Worship University - Multi-Media Story Project

musclefan85

Some rules are harder to enforce than others. Freshmen, not used to their newfound growth spurts, have a harder time with this one:

large.5914a29b426ea_uniformpolicy.jpg.11

• Upvote 4

I'm curious - does this school have scholarships available to those less muscularly gifted looking to advance themselves to a level they never could before?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Trontastic said:

I'm curious - does this school have scholarships available to those less muscularly gifted looking to advance themselves to a level they never could before?

MWU awards scholarships based on a number of criteria. Students who excel in academics and have demonstrated a passion for muscle growth, would absolutely be cosidered, even if they are smaller in size. Aditionally, night classes and courses for continued learning are also available for those who like to add muscular development to their list of career or trade skills. :)

• Upvote 1

Great idea for a story.  This is definitely the kind of college that I would want to visit if it were real.  Does the school have Greek life?  I'm curious to know if they have fraternities and, if so, how much like Greek gods their Greeks look.

• Upvote 1