Muscle Worship University - Multi-Media Story Project

musclefan85

large.590b70f071b75_acceptencelettercopy

large.590b70f1b22ae_textmessage1copy.jpg

Muscle Worship Univeristy* is a place where students from around the world can further their academic goals in a setting where muscle growth and admiration are given free reign and encouraged by the faculty and programs to create the strongest, most muscular students possible. With so many hard, competitive, testosterone-fulled bodies in one place (both the professors and those they teach), there's bound to be some heated encounters.

This is an idea I had the other day that I thought would be interesting to explore. Instead of a traditional written narrative or web comic, what if I made a storyline that incorporated a number of visual media to help explain the details and give this universe a sense of place? I can sort of write, sort of draw, and sort of morph, but I thought I could do a better job combining various skills into one setting to make for a more interesting reading experience. You could see internal memos sent to staff, student text messages, research reports, ads for events and gatherings, booklets outlining available courses etc.

Where this project will go from here is something I'm not sure about. In a perfect world, there would be a whole wesbite dedicated to it, where you could click on different parts of the campus and see stories and videos (some indpendent from each other, others interwoven) from within those settings (dorm, classroom, locker room, football field, lab etc). However, the reality is I don't have the skills or talent to put something like that together, though I would be open to collaborating with others. Realistically, I'll just make posts in this thread for free (NOTE TO MODS: Please don't move as this is NOT an advertisement) to get feedback from all of you. If I feel there is enough interest, then MAYBE I'll start a Patreon for it, or I'll just keep posting in this thread. :)

*I chose "worship" over "growth" because I thought it would more clearly tell others about the erotic nature of the material.

• Upvote 21

Wish I had some kind of talent to help you with this idea, but I hope you'll continue! This is a great start of a cool, unique idea!!

Nitpick:   Ohio Zip codes usually start with 43, 44 or 45.   I know this is a fictional location.  It's just a nitpick.   It sounds like a great idea though. 

• Upvote 2

Are you looking for multiple contributions? If so, then could I contribute as a professor teaching Muscle Worship Science 101 (just like you have Political Science 101)?

OMG, what an idea!  I may not have much technical skill but I may come up with ideas a plenty for consideration!  I love the concept and can't wait to see how it develops.

Thank you for all the kind words!

I appreciate all feedback, nitpicks included, so feel free to make or point them out. :)