One Hour Writing Challenge #4

MuscleBearDaddy

I am at it again today. The fourth suggestion came from Muscleace, who suggested a growth story involving a coach and a jock. Enjoy and feel free to post your critiques and please remember that I am writing this story in a hour so it will not be finished.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 

Holding a clip board, Coach McGuire looked at the stats of his lifting team. Most of them had improved from the beginning school year by 35%(higher then normal but not unheard of) but one was lagging, Brandon Braid. Not that he was not improving, it was that his gains were much smaller then other and Coach McGuire could tell it was doing something to the youth's esteem. "He might need a more direct exposure," he said as he put down the clip board and went to the weight room. The coach began to work out to fill it with his musk. His musk was the reason for the team's gains. Coach McGuire would work out heavy before school, filling the weight room with his stank. Ever since puberty, his musk made those that inhaled it have a burst of growth in muscle mass. But there was a slight problem, he could not get that growth but that was fine with him. Coach McGuire took pride in his body. 263 pounds of muscle on a 6' frame. After going through his workout, the coach decided to take Brandon and expose him while he was working out. Soon the school started and all his team took weight lifting during the day. The team came into the weight room after school and work outed even more. "Brandon, come here," Coach ordered.

Brandon walked up to the coach with his head down. 'Bet he cutting me from the team,' thought Brandon once he stood in front of the hunk of coach. "What coach?" he asked.

"Brandon," Coach McGuire said, "I notice your lack of gains last semester." Brandon sighed and got a bit smaller, dreading the coaches next words. "I have not seen one work as hard as you but not haves gains like the other members of the lifting team. So I would like you to say a bit longer and workout with me," Brandon jerked his head quickly. "Yep, one on one session boy," said the youth's coach. Brandon smiled and went back to working out. Some of the member sneered but most of them smiled and encouraged their smallest member. One hour after school ended, everyone left the weight room and left Brandon and their coach alone. "Alright boy," said Coach McGuire, "Time for a work out of your life."

Going to the free weights, the coach started to lift the heaviest set with ease. Brandon did the same but at a lower set. They went through all the arm exercises and began the back and chest muscles. Soon, the pair started to feel a burn in there muscles and both smiled. Changing exercises, the coached look at Brandon and a grin formed on his face. 'It is working,' he thought as went on his lifts. Brandon's muscles was growing with vigor. He went to do squats and he notice that he was growing in the mirror. "What the fuck," he said to himself but load enough for Brandon to hear. 

"What is the matter, Coach?" asked the youth watch his coach noticing the rapid growth. "Holy shit," he yelled as he went to the large man but then notice himself in the mirror. "FUCK!" he shouted as he noticed how rip he was. Neither of them were this big or rip when they started but here they are growing muscle mass. "What is going one, Coach?" asked the youth in a bit in a panic and wonder.

"You are growing," answered Coach McGuire, "because of direct exposure to my musk but I do not know why I am growing." He began to pose in the mirror loving the fact the he was growing. It felt good as his body filled out his clothes, making them look painted on. Brandon was getting to the show as he to was feeling up his growing body. "I know that my musk can't make me grow," said the teacher as he started to fit the pieces together. Brandon was the source of the growth in him and the team(other then himself). The fabric started to fray and the pair flex making there clothes rip to shreds. As the rags fall off their bodies, it revealed their hard thigh and groins trap in the jockstraps. "I just figured why I am growing," said the coach as he walked up to the youth. "You are the reason." He let his hand glide over Brandon's hard pec and stomach. "You are like me," he said, "a muskier that makes others grow." Then he took the youth in an embrace and started to kiss him. The kiss was rough but Brandon recuperated it. Both of their cocks trap in the jockstaps grind into each other.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Sorry, this story could of been longer but I had a few distraction happen but I do hope you enjoyed it. 

• Upvote 9