One Hour Writing Challenge #3

MuscleBearDaddy

Hello again. This Suggestion was give by CardiMuscleman. He suggested a story about a politician become a hero but not wanting to be one.  Hope you enjoy and remember this story is a timed writing so it will be unfinished.  

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

'Fuck. Fuck. Fuck,' though Andrew Jackson, a rookie politician running for town council. 'Why did he give me this. I thought he was kidding," he thought as he paced around the room, fidgeting with a ring on his right hand. Andrew look at himself in the mirror hanging above the fireplace. Even now, his muscles continued to grow and bulge out. Growling, the politician resume to pace. "I glad he thought to allow my clothes to fit." he said to no one as he flexed his bicep. It pop up and form a hard ball of muscle while the fabric stretch to it limits. "What did he want me to do," Andrew said as he went to the window to get a breath of fresh air,"I am rather be doing things unseen not on the main stage." 

Sirens blared in the distance and Andrew's body reacted even his mind was trying to stop them.  The ring glowed and his suit changed into a skintight leather pair of pants and a bulldog leather harness that highlighted his chest. A black hood mask covered his head to keep his identity hidden. As he body moved as he traversed the town's roof tops, "Stop, stop, stop," he was trying to tell his body which was not listening. As the outfit was in align with decency laws, it left little to the imagination. Soon he found were the cops were at, a drug store armed robbery gone wrong. The robber locked himself in the stores as the people inside were tending a wounded store clerk. "Why did he give this to him," he said to himself as his body used a fire escape ladder and quickly went through the back unseen. Stalking through the stock room, Andrew notice that all employees that were there were looking at him. "Don't worry, citizen ," he said in a deep voice that was not his, "I am here to help." 

He left the storeroom and quietly walked behind the robber and took him out by hitting him firmly on base of his head. Andrew's body bent down and lifted the robber over his shoulder as he carried him out to the waiting cops. "Here you are gentlemen," Andrew said in that deep voice again, "I am Master Muscle. I am here now to help your guys out when you need me." Dropping the robber onto a cop car, he turned and gave the cops a Double Bi pose followed by jumping off to the roof of the storehouse near by. "Hope to see you again." he said as he jump to the next roof and home. When he was getting closed to his place, the ring once again glowed and he was back to the suit he was wearing at his place before the sirens went off.

Disgusted with himself, Andrew tried to removed the ring and hurl it into the gutter but the ring was stuck on his finger. "DAMN IT," he yelled into the night and continued to walk to his home. By the time he walked back into his living room and turned on the news, he found that his escapade was top story. As he watch, they took footage from the store's security cameras. 'Fuck,' Andrew though as he watch himself stealthily walked through the store and took out the robber like a ninja. His body was very alluring showing off every bulge off and, to his shame, that included his groin. He was getting hard viewing himself, in the loop that the new feed choice to use in the background the broadcast. Andrew decide to take out his cock and felt the how heavy it felt. "Shit," he said as he saw how large his cock as gotten. Even at a semi hard state, his cock was thicker and longer then anyone he seen. Andrew took his cock into his and slowly jerk himself off  as he removed his coat and shirt to feel up his torso. He moaned as his fingers grazed over his nipple that was on his large pec. "FUCK," he groaned as he pinched the nub of his nipple and the wave of pleasure that went though his body. 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Again, I hope you enjoyed reading this writing of mine that I did in a hour. Please do free to comment on this thread.

• Upvote 5