Phoning it in: Chapter 4: As Real as it Gets

viz90210

I think its a bit shorter than my other entries, but it is my first time writing a scene like this alone. I would appreciate any and all comments to make it better. 

Chapter 4: As Real as it Gets

As soon as they got into the locker room John pulled Mike down and began to kiss him passionately.  They kissed each other sloppily, their tongues grazing each other as  John pushed Mike against a wall of gray lockers.

Caleb smirked as his cock started to twitch with excitement. He took a picture of the distracted couple and sat down where he could secretly watch them. He wanted revenge. First he wanted to take down Mike a peg or two. Or more like a foot. He slid Mike's body down on the phone, causing him to become shorter, but keeping all his muscle. He shrank down to 5 foot 5, but he was wide as his muscles grew in size to fit his shorter stature. The former hulking bodybuilder was now the shorter of the two. The couple adjusted themselves as to comply with the change, but to them it was far too normal.

“Now let’s make John a big hulk.” Caleb said as he played with the muscle settings for John. 180 pounds was far to small. He doubled that turning him into a 360 pound wall of pure muscle. John’s muscles twitched as they began to swell. His pecs growing with each heartbeat, creating slabs of pure muscle that pushed him and Mike away from one another. His hands grew larger as he began to rub the crevices of Mike’s bulging muscles. John’s arms thickened as his bi’s and tri’s exploded with growth. His delts and traps swelling, giving him wide shoulders and a thick neck. His stomach rippled as a massive 8 pack emerged from the smoothness that it once was. John’s legs were the last to change, growing to be the size of tree trunks, glutes so tight that they could crack walnuts, and size 13 feet.

The last thing to change was their more personal bits. With such a small stature Mike had to get a reward of sorts. Caleb started to increase the size of the bugle in the picture and at the same time the real thing started to grow into its now tight confinement. The bulge expanded with every second, until it was quite obscene. John smirked as he saw the strained workout shorts, and easily ripped them off, revealing a footlong cock, throbbing and drooling precum. John ran his thick fingers over it, giving it a good squeeze before he flipped Mike over and started to rub Mike’s aching hole with his large fingers.

John dropped his own shorts to his ankles revealing his own throbbing erection, a nice sized 8 incher. He couldn't wait to get to the showers, he had to take Mike right now. John pushed his throbbing pole against the tight, never used hole. With a grunt he pushed into the virgin hole, eliciting a loud, long moan from Mike. John started to jackhammer into Mike, both moaning as the rapid intensity of John’s thrusts only quickened. The lockers they were using as a wall were rattling with the quick pace of their lust filled romp.

Caleb watched all this, his own shorts on the floor as he furiously stroked his own, five inch erection. He he looked at it, he felt he could make it bigger. Opening Reality Bender he took a picture of his own cock. He stretched it out, moaning as it grew longer and longer, stopping at a nice and thick 12 inches long. He moaned as he went back to stroking his own cock with softball sized balls as the other two made love.

“I love you bro! I’m gonna bust!” John said as he stopped thrusting, blowing the load his large balls into Mike’s hungry hole. The pressure against his prostate made Mike blow his even larger load all over the lockers. They both sat down on the floor panting as Mike replied “I love you too bro” before embracing the much larger man.

Caleb was cleaning up the mess had done all over the wooden bench seat he was on. “I should leave these two lovebirds alone” he thought as he pulled up his pants and started to go back to the gym area.Where he could hear someone yelling from outside the gym.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 13

I wonder what these changes did to John and Mike in terms of personality. Will they still he the same too Caleb? Or will they be nicer? ^^; And how is all this revenge? Shouldn't Caleb be the impossibly gigantic beyond musclegod (at the least 700lbs or more with 8ft tall) and be the one to fuck both of them too to submission? X3 That is more like revenge than changing their lives without them knowing about the changes and they loving each other. x3 lol Or is it more like: a feeling of revenge for Caleb as he knows what they used to be and him knowing that HE changed them in such ways, makes him happy? x3

• Upvote 1

@HanugumoIts more so the feeling of revenge. I know its not the typical type of revenge, but I thought that Caleb felt satisfied with changing them for them making fun of him being small for a gym owner. For the moment I think I am going to delay Calebs changes and possibly make them a bit more gradual until he feels he is the man he desires to be. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, viz90210 said:

@HanugumoIts more so the feeling of revenge. I know its not the typical type of revenge, but I thought that Caleb felt satisfied with changing them for them making fun of him being small for a gym owner. For the moment I think I am going to delay Calebs changes and possibly make them a bit more gradual until he feels he is the man he desires to be. 

That sounds right. ^^ You know? Revenge is different for everyone, some are satisfied with beating the shit out of their bullies/enemies, others fuck them into submission and make them his bitches. And others still would rather be more passive and change them without them realising and get their kicks out of the differences between the old and new. ^^ <3

And sounds good, though I do wonder what kind of guy he desires to become though. =3

• Upvote 1

Amazing! Loved it! They make such a cute couple! They literally deserve each other after being bullies! I know this is a growth forum but shrinking a guy down is super hot especially when he's a jerk! Please Please Continue this!

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, cutlerfan said:

Amazing! Loved it! They make such a cute couple! They literally deserve each other after being bullies! I know this is a growth forum but shrinking a guy down is super hot especially when he's a jerk! Please Please Continue this!

Thanks so much! Hearing that people like it really makes my day! I'll try to continue as much as I can, but I always run into some issues when writing. 

• Upvote 2