Krishna: Origins (WARNING: Snuff)

musclehintz

Wow! I knew Krishna was awesome in every way, but seeing just how awesome he was, killing people not only with his bare hands, but with his insane sex appeal! Destroying records with ease, never letting his competitors think they even have a ghost of a chance. I wonder is there is a chance that his destroying adventures aren't over?

• Upvote 2

Awww fuck yesss! Loved it.

I want Krishna to become unstoppable, invulnerable, limitless! I want his skin to become so hard not even a grenade could hurt it. I want his cock so hard, he can fuck through concrete and steel as if it was wet paper! And i want him to cum so hard, whomever sucks him will have his/her head blown away... 
Pretty please?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Wow! That was one of the hottest, sexiest, stories ever.  This could have some truly global consequences if Krishna wants to go on a conquering spree.  And at only 18, he could very well still be growing taller, to say nothing of getting bigger and stronger. I really hope you decide to continue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...