Mscllvr79

Please continue with this very HOT story. I want to thank you for doing it for guys like me that are unable to do so. I sure wish that I could have muscles like you write about but due to my age (73)  and health all I can do now is read  and dream. For this all I can say is thank you again

Edited by tjsunk
mis spell words

That was so very hot! The fact that there is a real-life "Kris" makes the story even better. I love tall and short muscular guys, and he sounds like a compact powerhouse! You may have to write more about him in the real life muscle sightings section!

Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I have thought about snapping a picture of "Kris" and putting it on here for reference. Problem is, don't know if he would take kindly to me fantasizing about having sex with him or transforming to look like him. Plus, I really do work at the apartments where he lives, and might get fired if it got out. But when I say the description of him in his shirtless state is true, you better believe it is. Still trying to figure out where Togo with the story, but I will see what I can do. 

Again, many thanks for the love as this was my first time posting. 

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

So I think I have a way to continue it. Have a few more people I can base it off of. Just gotta find the time to write it. 

• Upvote 3