Dylan, Chapter 7: An Old Friend

musclehintz

Jasmine was so happy to be heading home to her nice suburban neighborhood. She hadn't seen her parents for four years, having left for college to study Criminal Justice. The 21-year-old blonde was an absolute bombshell, and while she was in college was easily able to get in the pants of any man she wanted. She worked as a supermodel to earn cash during the school year - it was an easy job that gave lots of money and appealed to her narcissistic personality. But she was smart as hell too - during all three Summers, she was able to secure impressive internships that guaranteed her a spot at all the top law firms. Unfortunately, her busy life meant that she rarely got to speak with her family, but she was eager to fix that over these next few weeks.

The one person she wasn't looking forward to was that obnoxious Dylan kid. When she had left for college four years ago, he was a skinny 14-year-old basketball player who thought he was hot shit because he was his middle school team's MVP and already six feet tall. He lived next door to Jasmine, and would frequently hit on her when passing by. Jasmine so did not have time for cocky little boys, but no matter how many times she told him that the little shit didn't get the message. Jasmine hoped that she could get by these next few weeks without bumping into the twerp.

As Jasmine pulled up to her front yard, she paused. Next door was an incredible sight. A tall, handsome, muscular man, far bigger than any man she had ever laid eyes on, was mowing the lawn in front of Dylan's house. She had dated several football hunks and bodybuilder types in college, and never, ever had she seen a guy this powerful-looking. He was wearing no shirt, and every muscle bulged and rolled, phenomenally defined, his beautiful tanned skin stretched so thin that it may as well have not been there.

Jasmine stepped out of her car and strutted over to the alpha stud, undoing the top button of her dress and swaying her queen bee hips. "Hey, big boy," she purred, "I don't remember ever meeting a hunk like you. The name's Jasmine... what's yours?"

The stud turned off the motor and turned towards her. For the first time, Jasmine got a clear view of the musclegod's face. She gasped.

"I'm Dylan," the megahunk flashed a knee-weakening smile. "And yes, I remember you, Jasmine."

The blonde supermodel heard those words, but she couldn't actually comprehend what he was saying. She remembered Dylan as that flirty, hyperactive middle school punk. This man in front of her... he was one of the hottest... no, THE hottest man she had ever seen.

But no, it was definitely him. Those were the same pretty brown eyes and full pink lips, but now all of his cute baby fat had melted and left behind a sculpted, drop-dead Hollywood-handsome face. He still had that obnoxiously self-confident smile, but with age his bold smirk had become breathtakingly sexy. And that was the same lazy hairstyle he was wearing four years ago, back when she left for college. Yes, this was the same boy. But in every other way, he had changed.

Dylan had always been a tall, gangly teen. She had expected Dylan to remain tall even as an adult, but his height had absolutely skyrocketed. Jasmine was only 5'4, so Dylan stood well over a foot taller than her, and she got dizzy looking up, up, up into his gorgeous face. His gangliness, on the other hand, had all but disappeared. His skinny arms had grown into the most impossibly huge cannons she had ever seen. There was no way he could wear a t-shirt without popping the sleeves with those massive pythons - they were fucking bigger than her quarterback ex's quads! Speaking of quads, his thighs were literally thicker than her entire torso. She moaned out loud, thinking how hard he must fuck with those redwoods. Her face was eye-level with his deliciously thick nipples, which jutted from the heaviest, most powerful pair of pectorals she had ever dreamed of. Those pecs were so big that they actually bounced independently with his breath - or was he making them dance? They were mesmerizing, the way they swayed in the hot Texas winds, beads of sweat dropping from his mouthwatering nips.

"Whoa Jasmine, you're making a mess down there." He nodded towards her crotch, and looking down, she shrieked as she realized she was touching herself, a large patch of wetness ruining the fabric around her lady parts. She glanced back up, and scowled when she saw Dylan's infuriatingly cocky smirk grow even wider.

"Come on inside, I'll help you clean up." The muscleteen stepped forward and lifted Jasmine up so quickly she didn't even get a chance to breathe. At the touch of his iron-hard muscles, Jasmine felt herself squirt out even more of her feminine juices, her essence bleeding through the skirt and dripping onto the soft grass below. Dylan carried Jasmine into the house, the supermodel cumming all along the way.

---

As soon as the pair were inside, Dylan grabbed Jasmine's head with one hand and smashed his mouth against hers, forcing her lips open with his tongue and ravaged her insides. With the other hand, he supported her body and fingered her moistness, driving her into further fits of ecstasy. She couldn't understand how he was doing it, but this 18-year-old musclebeast knew exactly how to make her cum, over and over and over again. She had never experienced sex as amazing as this in her four years in college with the dozens of men she'd fucked. Only after she had experienced her third orgasm - more than she normally experienced in a week - did Dylan break his lip lock.

"God," Dylan growled, his voice so unbelievably deep and sexual that it forced Jasmine to release another flood of steamy volcano-hot essence. "I've been wanting to do that to you since I first met you."

He dropped Jasmine on the living room sofa. She took in a huge breath, wheezing, her mind slowly recovering from the brain-shattering pleasure.

"I got my first boner when I saw you in your high school cheerleading uniform," Dylan continued. "I knew that one day, I was going to conquer you. With my cock." He moved his hand to his black nylon shorts and fondled the shaft underneath. Jasmine gasped at the enormous outline, and how even soft it seemed to spill out of the musclegod's giant hands. "Except my cock was a lot smaller back then. Now..."

Suddenly, the dick surged forward, enlarging several inches in seconds. Jasmine yelped - she had never seen such rapid growth! The stretchy nylon quickly tore under the force of the explosively expanding penis, which immediately slapped up against Dylan's flawless eight-pack abs with enough power to knock Dylan back on his ass. Jasmine could tell that the cock was at least foot long, easily bigger than her last two boyfriends combined, and he wasn't even fully erect! Jasmine screamed as Dylan's manhood grew and grew and fucking grew bigger.

Now it was longer than her last three boyfriends! Holy shit! How could anyone take that? But wait, it was still growing!

Four boyfriends! Impossible! That's two feet - twice his length only seconds ago, but still not finished!

It stopped! Finally! At just short of five-boyfriends-long, Dylan's penis rivaled Jasmine's leg in length and far surpassed it in girth! It stood up, its head right above Dylan's own head, dripping a warm waterfall of mushy pre into Dylan's sexy bed of black hair.

"I don't normally get this big," Dylan rumbled, legitimately surprised. "I guess I'm just really, really horny today'."

"You have no idea." Now it was Jasmine's turn to be aggressive. She jumped off the sofa, her energy renewed by the superhuman man before her, climbing up his muscles to reach Dylan's cockhead. Standing on his shoulders, (and marveling at how he didn't even grimace to support her full body weight), Jasmine lowered herself slowly on Dylan's penis. The cockhead alone was too wide to enter, so she wiggled until, miraculously, she was able to slip the first half-inch inside. Immediately Jasmine screeched, her insides being torn apart by the impossibly vast girth of Dylan's fuckweapon. Her pain soon turned into unimaginable pleasure as she climaxed three times in a row, her brain trying and failing to acclimate to the sensation of having a Dylan-size cock inside of it.

"Are you okay?" Dylan whispered, a surprising tenderness creeping into his erotically masculine voice.

Jasmine wasn't okay. Her heart was pumping so loud that it was hurting her eardrums, and her legs were so sore that she could feel the muscle tearing apart. But she NEEDED Dylan's cock inside of her. All of it!

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, squatting and lowering herself more, her softness slowly ripping to accommodate inch after inch after inch of the musclegod. Until...

---

Jasmine woke up on a crusty, stained sofa. Her head throbbed, and she groaned, feeling fluids leak from her pussy. What day was it? What time? Where was she? How did she get here? She saw her phone to the side, and when she turned it on, she saw the text "11:13 AM, 5/22/2017".

What was the last thing she remembered? She was driving home, coming back from college. But that was a long time ago... She was planning to arrive on the morning of May 20th. What had happened over the last two days? How did she sleep through it?

Then she remembered. The hot guy... Dylan! That had to have been a dream. Dylan was an annoying little skinny brat four years ago. How could he grow into a nearly-seven-foot-tall male model bodybuilder with? How was it possible that these were the same stringy limbs she remembered from four years ago?

And how could any human have a cock so BIG? Jasmine had never had a sex dream so ridiculous and so erotic. But it felt awfully real. "Maybe I'm going insane," she groaned, unlocking her phone to check her email.

But her wallpaper had changed. It wasn't a cute flowery field. It was the man of her dreams, the man with the rockhard eight-pack, the mind-blowing chest, the jaw-dropping biceps, and that orgasm-inducingly beautiful smile. It was Dylan.

Her eyes widened, then rolled up as her body convulsed and she let out a scream and an orgasm once again.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 13

Hehe, well, Jasmine sure got a nice homecoming, finding that her neighbor had transformed from gangly little punk to insanely muscular, strong, virile man, the man not of her dreams, but a man who surpassed any man that she had ever imagined! And she got more pleasure from him in a couple hours than she had received in all of her previous boyfriends combined! I'm always a fan of this kind of story, where the male form is pretty much perfected, I will say that right now, that the story that I posted for the storiversary was based on a couple of your stories, Dylan was one of the guys from your stories that influenced Jake, so thank you so much for the inspiration.

• Upvote 1

On 4/22/2017 at 0:10 AM, iceman751 said:

Hehe, well, Jasmine sure got a nice homecoming, finding that her neighbor had transformed from gangly little punk to insanely muscular, strong, virile man, the man not of her dreams, but a man who surpassed any man that she had ever imagined! And she got more pleasure from him in a couple hours than she had received in all of her previous boyfriends combined! I'm always a fan of this kind of story, where the male form is pretty much perfected, I will say that right now, that the story that I posted for the storiversary was based on a couple of your stories, Dylan was one of the guys from your stories that influenced Jake, so thank you so much for the inspiration.

Thanks iceman! I really liked Jake's story, it's probably my favorite of the Storieversaries so far! Hope you continue that one in the future :)

On 4/22/2017 at 10:22 AM, mman said:

Love it - but I'm missing something - if this is part 7, where can I read the rest?

If you click on my profile, you should be able to see my post history and find the others!