Sign in to follow this  
CMiller

Three Years And Counting

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.fa2a7f851771101e50b2e150fd61bd5f.jpg

Hello All, 

We haven't talked in awhile, my personal life has been extremely busy but I've still been monitoring the forum and keeping up on everything. 

This month marks the third year that we've been in operation. In those three years we've grown to 13,000+ member, made 130,000+ posts, and millions of pageviews. 

Thank you all for the continued support and participation in the forum. This community is fantastic with how creative you all are from stories to images and beyond you all make this a great place to be.

I want to thank each and every one of you for the support that you've provided to the site and here's to another great year. 

THANK YOU!

--CMiller

• Like 1
  • Upvote 23

If it wasn't for you Craig, this place would have met its end in 2014. You are the reason why we are still here so thank you.

;)

and......

there are a few others on your team that helped as well.

:P

• Upvote 7

Thank you, Craig, for setting up this place for us to party in. 

You added on to the pre-existing foundation and you re-built the virtual building that we all get to hang out in every day.

We (Admins and Mods) are just the custodians who take care of it. We are the maintenance crew.

The rest comes here and uses this place as their virtual muscle-growth playground as their library of resources and inspiration. 

It's been a fun three years. Stressful at times, but you have always been there to lend your support. Here's hoping to many more!

• Upvote 5

I'm so grateful to you guys for doing as much as you have! The old Evolution forum was around for what, five years? When it went away suddenly, I just knew it couldn't disband everyone who had come together to form this community. Everyone here feels at peace with a part of themselves they would have no other way to express if it weren't for this site. We are a very, very, very BIG family here, after all.

I couldn't resist the pun.

• Upvote 5

I knew the old Foum just for two years, and was so sad, when it closed down. So I was really happy when you opened the new one. Though I think we are more a family in the new one, than we have been in the old one, cause in the old one, I wouldn't have had the courage to join forum staff, and now I am an Admin. By the way, thanks for the trust again. And may the new forum will be here forever. :)

• Upvote 5

19 hours ago, muscledrain said:

I'm so grateful to you guys for doing as much as you have! The old Evolution forum was around for what, five years? When it went away suddenly, I just knew it couldn't disband everyone who had come together to form this community. Everyone here feels at peace with a part of themselves they would have no other way to express if it weren't for this site. We are a very, very, very BIG family here, after all.

I couldn't resist the pun.

The forum I think started in the late 90s as just a storyboard then progressed into a full blown forum in 2003. I joined in its second year in 2004 and remained for almost ten years when it folded and was resurrected in the same week here in 2014.

• Upvote 1