Inch High Muscle

JasperGhost

I am being used as a Guinea pig in this lab. They took me from my dorm and now they are experimenting on me. They put a hood over my head and we flew for thirty minutes, give or take, then we landed and I was carried from the aircraft to a dark tunnel. They removed the hood and the doctor's assistants stripped me down to my underwear, strapped me to a table and he injected me with this purplish blue colored stuff. There was a rush of pain and heat. My muscles are starting to inflate. My arms expanding from weak twigs into powerful pythons. My biceps are looking like footballs! I flex them against the straps trying to get free. They jump off my arms and look like bowling balls as my triceps went from not being there into horseshoes as strain against the straps. My shoulders are now capped with massive amount bulging muscles. My chest is swelling up from a flat almost concave look into two slabs of powerful meat. I love how they feel as I flex, continuing to pull against the straps. The straps that are holding my arms finally give away to my new power. Moving my now free hands to my muscled chest and down across my abs. Wow my abs feel like bricks. I now have an eight pack midsection. Twisting I see a mirrored wall and see how my upper body  looks when flexing. I have wings, my lats are bigger than the biggest jock at my college. I feel my legs swell up into powerful pillars of support. I can see my calves from the front of my legs, as I'm sitting on the table. I flex my huge and powerful legs and the straps across my legs pop as if they are made of paper. I'm standing staring at my quads in the mirror. They stand out over my knees and I can see every head. My underwear is getting very tight. I now have a bubble butt and the leg holes are staining against my quads. My groin is growing. My small manhood is changing. It is getting bigger, longer, and thicker. I can feel my tiny balls getting bigger and heavier. It feels like I am going through puberty again as hair spreads from groin and slowly fades as it climbs up between my abs toward my now massive chest. I was a 22 year old nerd and I now am bigger than a heavyweight bodybuilder.
Finally the changes have stopped and I feel the need to try my strength out. I cannot control this need to see if I can lift the barbell sitting in the room. I walk over to the massive barbell with huge looking weights. I seize the thick bar and lift. The huge weight looks like it is fake as I curl, so easily. The power in my arms is incredible. I want to test my strength more and start to bend the huge bar. I bend it until the plates are touching, but I don't stop there. I force the steel weights together and mold the entire weight into a ball of metal. I can see the group of people that did this to me and the huge erections with wet spots on their trousers. The doctor is grinning and saying something to one of his assistants. I cannot hear him because they are outside the thick door but I figure it is about what I just did to the barbell.
 As I continue to compress the huge metal ball into a tighter wad a bright light comes. The light engulfs me completely and horrible pain shoots through my body. I don't remember much, I must have passed out from the pain. I'm awake and it looks like I am in a bird cage. A big bird cage? How can I be in a birdcage? That has been made into a small house. I have on a pair of shorts now. I don't know where they came from but they fit snug and leave nothing to the imagination. I look around and see a little bedroom, private bathroom, kitchen, and what looks like a den/living room.
 I see the doctor and the his assistants are headed toward where I am so I quickly lay back down to pretend I'm still unconscience. The doctor and his assistant are talking and they are close enough that I can hear them. The assistant says, "He is the first to make it through both processes."
"The young man," another assistant says to the doctor, "made it through the biological process and now is only one foot tall. Why did we shrink him Doctor?"
"Because," the Doctor replies sharply, "if we didn't shrink him, he would be stronger than any man here. You saw what he did to those straps and that 700 pound barbell. He is stronger than any person I've seen and you want him to just walk around free. By the way  did you take care of the bodies of the failures?"
The assistant replies to the doctor, "The others have been destroyed completely. What is going to happen to the new subject?"
"Once we are done with the rest of the test he will have to be destroyed as well."
A cold chill ran down my spine. I need to figure out how I am going to escape. I'll wait until night and try to get out of here. Finally it is time to make my escape. Looking at the bars of my new home, I decide to see if I can bend them. Holy crap, they bend as if they are mere pipe cleaners.
Grabbing the bars of my cage and bending them until I make an opening big enough to fit my twelve inch high and thickly muscled body through. Now I have to figure out how to get off this high counter. It looks to high for me to jump down and I don't see anything to make a rope. A security guard walks into room as I just step close to the edge of the counter top. I quickly step back and get very close to the cage hoping I will not be seen. I cannot help but notice how big and muscular he is.
I have always loved big muscle men and jocks. I've always known I was gay but never acted on it. I was so small and weak and I could not get enough courage to talk to one. I can't keep from ogling the big guard. His forearms are thick, veins crisscrossing crossing and hairy.  His biceps look to be as big as basketballs and his shirt sleeve looks like it is straining to contain it. His chest is wide and hairy. His shirt is open revealing his meaty, hairy pectorals and I am so hard. He has a bull neck and traps that look like he could win any competition. As he moves into the room I watch his legs fight each other for room. His tight pants worn thin from the constant friction as his package is very prominent. I guess if you are making super strong kids you need a strong muscular man to help control them. As he walks by, he gets close enough I can grab hold of him and hopefully use him to get out of here. I reach out to grab his wrist. He moved his arm up and all I did was bump his index finger. He jumps at being bumped by something and has to take a closer look at what just hit his hand.
He bends down to where I am standing and takes a closer look at me. I can now see his face, the thick head of hair and beard make him look hotter. He smiles at me, "What are you doing out of your cage little mouse?" reaching his big paw out to grab me. I have to do something so I deliver an uppercut to his chin. The big muscle man's head snaps back as he slams into the brick wall. I cannot believe I just hit that huge man, let alone knock him into a brick wall. He is now sitting on the floor leaning against the wall with a dazed look. I have to see if I can off this table before he comes too. I take a giant leap and land on his broad shoulder. The big man let out an "Ooff" as I land on him. His shoulder is solid under foot. I squat down and feel his strong shoulder. I move so I can run my hands across the hairy pec I am standing on. He feels warm and his pec is hard, but the hair is thick and soft. I walk down his massive chest and take hold of his shirt. I can't stop myself from ripping it open. I am now standing on his cobblestone abs staring up at this huge mountain of muscle. I feel my cock stir more as I look at this muscle man that I just knocked silly. I am getting turned on by the fact that at one foot tall I just knock a massively built man, that has to be over six feet plus and well over 250 pounds of pure muscle, to the floor with one punch. I wouldn't be able to  bust his lip when I was full size let alone be able to knock him down. I need to know what I can do. Once again I've got this need to see what I can do. Walking up to his nipple I take hold and squeeze it. He moans and I see his monstrous cock stir. I have to see if I can lift this man. It is like I am compelled to use my strength. I jump down to the floor and shift so that I am under him. I grab hold of his firm buttocks and lift his entire body off the floor. It feels as if he is filled with helium, he is so light! My cock is now at full mast and I am so turned on. I lower him back down and jump back on him. I've always wanted a hairy muscle man and now I have one underfoot, literally.
I slap his face and wake him up. Grabbing his beard I pull his face forward so he can look at me. His eyes blinking trying to clear his head. He is finally sitting up on his own, rubbing his chin and jaw.
"What happened?" he groggily asks.
"I hit you and slammed into the wall." I reply.
"You?" he asks as his eyes grow wide and he sees me standing before him.
"I didn't mean to hurt you, but you reached for me and I got scared. Plus you called me mouse!"
"My shirt?"
"Yeah! I wanted to see if you were as big as the shirt made you look. Your not, you are bigger." I said firmly.
"I don't know exactly how you got me down here but you are going back into your cage!" His massive hand closed around me and he started to squeeze.
I flex my massive muscled body back against his hand. Shock shot across his face as he started to loose this battle of strength. He quickly added his other massive paw but I felt no difference in the struggle. I am starting to leek precum as I watch his face turn red. His arms flexed to the max his tight shirt sleeves are now ripping. Sweat running down his massive chest causing the hair to mat. I continue to force his hands apart and finally break his grip. I feel like Hercules as he breaks apart chains. Shock is on the guards face and I do a most muscular.  The shock looks changes into a different look and I turn around and look at his cock. His poor erection is straining against his tight pants. My own cock is straining against these tight shorts.
"Poor thing." I say to him. "Your big muscles are weaker than this, what did you call me, oh yeah, Mouse!"
His face now has a look of anger as he realizes he lost a direct test of strength. He swings his massive hand to hit me and I catch it easily. The difference is incredible. His wrist is almost as wide as my chest, yet I stopped his arm easily. Holding his wrist tightly I jump down from his waist and now force his massive arm up behind his thick muscle laden back. This feeling of overpowering such a big man is making me hornier and hornier. I force his arm up his back making him squeal in pain. I hold his arm in the painful position before releasing and letting it fall to the floor limp. I reach up and rip what is left of his uniform shirt off of him and move back in front of him.
He surprised me as he jumped up and tried to run toward the door. I ran after the giant and easily caught up to him I was amazed at how fast I could run. I grabbed his thick calf and tripped him. Never letting go I pulled the big man into the center of the room. He kicked me in the back of my head as we made it to the center. I turned around to look at him and he tried to kick me again. I caught his other leg and moved them so that I now stood with his shins under each arm. I smiled at him and then started turning. I got faster and faster until he was lifted off the floor. The huge muscle stud was yelling while I hurled him through the air. I let go and he went flying. I laughed as he was flying through the air and crashed into some kind of a machine. Walking over to him I decided to remove his shoes, socks and then his pants. While I was pulling his pants off the guard woke up.
"Where are my clothes?" he cried out.
"You have smaller problem to worry about."
He tried to get up again but I stopped him. I jumped onto his back making him collapse and grabbing his huge thick biceps on both arms. I pulled both arms back hard. Standing in the middle of his rippling back I pulled his arms until he was arching up. I moved his arms so I could hold them with one arm. I had to stop his legs from kicking. I caught one ankle and pulled. This giant muscle guard looked like my surfboard. His squirming finally subsided as I help the muscle stud easily. Letting go his big limbs feel to the floor. I finally couldn't take it any more and had to get these constricting shorts off. RRIIPP and they were gone.
"That's not fair," I said, "I am free and you are not." Before he could respond I had his underwear off of him. Stepping down I went to flip him over onto his back when he struck me. His fist as big as my torso is tall now. His big fist slammed into me and he let out a scream of pain. I laughed at him and punched him again. This time I hit his abs and the big man doubled over and slid a good twenty feet. I walked over to him and grabbed one of his huge testicles. I squeezed and he yelped. The power was amazing. I let go and grabbed his massive rod.
"Get on your hands and knees, now!" I told him.
He didn't hesitate. I held his massive rod and made him crawl into the center of the lab. I then stroked his massive cock. The big muscular bear of a man was moaning and groaning and now thrusting his hips as my strong but tiny hands pleased him. Just as he was about to explode I clamped down hard on his dick. "Do not make a sound!" He stifled his scream and he started to cry. "Now turn around. Face me. Lay down on your belly." He did as he was told. I walked up to his face and forced my steel rod into his mouth. I then proceeded to use his mouth to grind out an orgasm like I have never felt.
When I shot my load a made him drink it all. I dropped his chin and looked at his face. His green eyes were glazed over. His lips were busted, nose bleeding and he had a black eye. I turned him over and walked up his shoulder, across his expanse of a chest, down his cobblestone abs and seized his still hard and throbbing cock. In one hand I pulled his cock and with the other I grabbed his balls. I pulled his lower body up into the air. His throbbing member pointed at his face. With just a few strokes my new slave exploded all over his own face.
I let go and let him flop on the floor. I walked to the side of his head and saw he was crying. This huge man with these huge muscles and once so tough was crying. "Take me to the room where I was shrunk and make me normal again!" I commanded, "Or you will be my target for my frustrations forever!"
The big man cried, "Okay, please don't hurt me anymore. Stand over there." he pointed and slowly got to his feet.
I walked over to where he pointed and stood. He staggered over to a machine and hit buttons. Lights engulfed me and the pain, but it felt different. After a second or two the lights went out and the machine exploded. The big man was thrown back from the console. I ran over to where he laid and realized I was bigger. I looked at the reflection in the glass and saw that I was maybe three feet tall now. I felt bad for the big man and hoisted him up in my arms. I carried him back to where his pants were and put them back on him. Then once again I carried him to his car, putting him in the drivers seat. Slowly woke him up and made him take him to his home.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

Really cool story. I'm not one for shrinking stories, but I really enjoyed it. I think the growth sequence and display of muscles compensated for me. Great work. Hope to see another chapter. 

• Upvote 2

Really good stuff there, JasperGhost, I enjoyed reading that a lot, especially his strength at the smaller size, that's a big fetish of mine, inch for inch, pound for pound strength is a turn on, so to see him overpower, lift and throw the huge guard around when he was only a foot tall, that was pretty hot! I do hope there's more as well.