Dork to Beast, pt 3

bbmikenj

Great chapter, love reading about muscle freaks testing out their strength.  And I would totally be the guy crashing into a tree if I saw two studs like that in the park...lol.

• Upvote 1

Incredibly hot read there, loved the muscle description, while Danny is a massive behemoth, Dwayne is definitely not bad either, and it seems like inch for inch, pound for pound, Dwayne might be stronger, which is cool to see for me, I loved that Danny, as strong as he was, couldn't dent Dwayne's muscles, as hard as he tried, they just wouldn't dent even a millimeter, and only made Dwayne hotter. I look forward to more!

Damn! That was hot! I echo iceman's comments. It seems that Dwayne's strength is skyrocketing, and if his muscles are already so hard that Danny can't dent them, his potential may be almost unlimited. Getting 16 inch guns for a skinny, never lifted teen, is nothing to sneeze at size wise either.  Plus, all this is after Dwayne's only been on the pills for two days, whereas Danny's been taking them and lifting hard for over two months!  The two friends experimenting with each other was damn hot as well.

I definitely can't wait to see Dwayne destroy in his MMA training, see if he catches up or even passes Danny in strength and/or size and, of course, to see what Ivan comes back from Russia with and how he looks!  This story gets better and better with each chapter.

• Upvote 1